Anyone remember "Reviewbrah"?

Anyone remember "Reviewbrah"?

Apparently Holla Forums red-pilled him in massive dosses on the Holocaust and Hitler which eventually pushed him over the ledge and now in his latest VORW he commented he may kill himself.

I feel so bad for the kid.. the red pill may not be for everyone guys.

It filters the weak from the strong.

I don't care. Let him anhero.

Try to get him to stream it.

I see this happening again and again. Remember Dillon the Hacker, the kid who convinced Holla Forums to dox him so he could get free pizza?

Guess what his politics are after browsing a bit more…

Nothing new that people gets suicidal when they overdose on the redpill.

we only allied with them because they fought against the same monster we did.

They unfortunately, got a new homeland right next to ours.

They really don't do all that much anymore.

Last time I was there, a thread that had someone talking about wanting to beat all the games in their collection/backlog and then kill themselves.

Over 200+ replies of similar tone and juvenile-nihilistic thought.

Not a single understand of why we fight.

Holla Forums may self depreciate, but we are Nietzsche's overman.

Holla Forums is the last man.

It's a sad state of affairs to say the least.

I wouldn't go that far. Some people there are this way - apolitical, or worse, Holla Forums crossboarders - but I think a decent chunk of them are simply destitute from being able to see the problems in our society but lacking the agency or tools to influence it. If you use the typical Hero's Journey structure, many of them are stuck in the phase before the Threshold, lacking the Mentor to give them the strength inside to allow them to start their own Journeys.

Nigger, I post on Holla Forums sometimes.

I'm a subscriber of Reviewbrah and I haven't heard him say such nonsense in his VORW.
Also, he may not be completely bluepilled but he defintely isn't as redpilled as the average Holla Forumsack.

Of course it's dead, look who owns and runs the board. (((Mark.)))
It's hardly even videogame discussion anymore, all waifu degeneracy, "post specific parts of video game characters" degeneracy, it's all cancer.

Post it OP, the video and the time where he talks about killing yourself.
But of course you won't because you're full of shit.

He looks extremely jewish though.

Or alternatively, just british with fetal alcohol syndrome.

He's slavic

That's just how kids look these days, they've been thoroughly poisoned from womb to tomb

He just looks babyface as fuck.

And he has also eaten shit with pork in it.

He's cute (nohomo), I like that kid. Would roll with in the habbining

I know he visits /r9k/ but I've never seen him mention Holla Forums before.

His father killed himself in late 2013, and since he spiraled into a deep depression

Everyone here bears those thoughts and we all overcame them. If he is worth his salt to even wear a suit that well he too will overcome. He is strong but too young to see it.

Seeing him in profile confirms what you say. No nose bump or jew lips.

He does have the triangular face though, and the mouse ears, something some kikes have.

But there is no way a jew can have a nose that straight without plastic surgery.

As I thought, he didn't say anything like that

He didn't, stop spreading this bullshit Schlomo, this is just another slide thread

Hot mum tbh.

I'd kill myself too if my son looked like that and was a career youtuber making less than minimum wage.

checked

I live near him, I've never seen him leave his house before.

You can do a dna test to see if you're a jew. I did mine and I thought I would be a bit jewy because of my nose bump. But nope 0%

Jews own almost all those ancestry companies.

They'll tell you you're nigger, cherokee and ashkenazi all in small amounts to normalize "diversity" and race mixing.

Thoroughly check such organizations first so you are sure they are not owned and controlled by jews.

Sweet, I should become his new dad

this guy is the most autistic faggot I have ever seen. He needs to be sodomized with a spiked club.

So does the OP, for even mentioning this little bitch…

Absolutely nothing changed. He looks like just as big of a cuck in the after as he does in the before.

He's changed man

Well I'm Russian and i got 86% Eastern Europe 13% Northwest Russian/Finnish and less than 1 Asian. Which makes sense my grandmother had dark hair and eyes. 0 African and 0 Jew, seems legit to me. but if you go by how someones ears look you'll think people are Jews when they're not.

Is it sad that i can tell hes wearing skin of the viper magi and mage fists?

Killing yourself is weakness. He better not do it.

He's hilarious in the most autistic way possible. Of course he's been here.

It was halfchan's /fit/ (back in the day) who made this guy famous.

He doesn't look terrible. Depending on his height he could be pretty average.

It's called "The Dark Night Of The Soul"
It is a test on the path of initiation
Also known as "Chapel Perilous"
When he comes out the other side he'll be stronger than before in all ways, until next time, and the time after that, etc etc

That's clearly the jidf approved edit he has in the background of that picture.

it's Ben Garrison's book.

Pray for Reviewbrah

I'm a mage
a total disgrace
feel my rage
fire spells in your face
fuck you mom it's not a phase
its MAGE FIST!

As far as I can tell he started making videos when he was about 12, which would make him 17 now, he's a young man.

He's 22.

He graduated like 3 years ago

he gets more money than you'd think, it's very easy to gimp jewtube into paying you loads of money.
The food shit probably isn't his only channel(likely uploads documentaries as well on an alt)
I've also been told he frequents fedorafag forums / grailed(/fa/ggot central) and sells people suits he thrifts for upwards of 3x the price he bought them.

Yeah, that's the "Edit", where it's the Illuminati pyramid instead of the Jew. I checked the video to confirm, and it's legit there.

actually he was 17 when he started making videos

Pretty embarrassing, tbh

He looks like a little boy. Hope he keeps away from TRS or Spencer will try to molest him.

Stay safe, Reviewbrah

This

is not a 17-year-old, I don't care what he told you

This kid will be the poster boy for the next big prime time mass shooting.

According to him he got bullied a lot.

he looks like an feminine soft twink with a babyface

his suit and clothing choices make him just accentuate his babyface and skinny lanky body

I wanted to say ugly at first, but I guess technically kinda average and I am not hating on him, since I dont even know him.

maybe a bit ugly, he looks like a frog

dude needs to keep his chin up

at least it doesnt look he is too much of a mouthbreather, its probably his genetics

You know who he reminds me of?

Idk, I dont think so

Reviewbrah looks like the type of guy who will keep his babyface even to his late 30ties.

Poor guy.

tbh guys I found him entertaining.

Yes

You've obviously not seen enough pictures of this guy then

holy fuck

the second pic makes him look like my cousin and younger version of my father and the 3rd pic looks like my best friend

Do they fight for the fatherland?

you could say that, yes

and he again looks like a completly different person

What the fuck?

If I were to put on sunglasses would right in front of you would you think I am a completely different person?

Don't mind the pathetic /r9k/ crossposters, those people are truly pathetic, some of us genuinely just want to play vidya and go about in our lives, unfortunately we have to bunk with the loud and autistic, but thankfully minority userbase of Holla Forums

I will say that quality is wildly inconsistent over there though, there's tons of great threads really talking about or getting together to play some vidya, but then there's countless serial threads that get posted week after week, be it MMOs, or meme games, its sorta annoying because it hogs up the front page from actual vidya discussion.

he looks japanese

How old is he exactly? To me, he can be anywhere from 17-24.

I cant be the only one who sees this.

And sunglasses make you look definetly different. But like a completly different person? I dont think I would use those words.

Imagine Himmler with these steampunk glasses on, user.

thats just the somewhat pudgy face

An "e-celeb" who has his threads stay up without being deleted.

My thoughts exactly, this kid doesn't look much older than his late teens

fuck, you reminded me

I once created a thread about morraiku face reveal and it instantly got deleted by the mods with a short ban

kinda mean

how about no

I like a toned down steampunk theme in media like in thief metal age.

Sorry to have triggered you user.

If he wore bigger hair like a pompadour or just set his pomade higher than it is right now he'd look fine.

go back to Holla Forums you dumb faggot

Imperfect cloning or replaced by a spy with plastic surgery.

Oh pol….

All he needs is the facial hair and the glasses.

its what you look like when you dont drink milk and eat food covered in hormones and antibiotics

Damn I never realized. He really does look like Tojo or something. Same spectacles too.

edgy Holla Forumstards need to fuck off from here