Feels thread/depressing thread

I lost all my friends today because of something i allegedly did while high

Hows your day going Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/hybrid/blue-dream
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just because you fuck your friends dog in the asshole while high and they didn't accept it, you need new friends tbh famalam

you didnt lose shit

Actually, youre not that far from the truth lol

In all seriousness, im a uni student, and mking friends is hard

I've got'en through most of my life with out friends
you don't really need any them, they are just helpful sometimes, also don't be retarded and you'll be fine

I typically feel like killing myself, and today was almost one of those days; but, my town had snow for the first time in around seven fucking years on monday, so I've been pretty giggly lately, especially since its supposed to start snowing again on Friday. Otherwise, I almost get off to the idea of putting a shotgun in my mouth on a daily basis.

Advice to you OP, because I care about ya and I've been through what you've been through,10 times over (usually with liquor): ==PEOPLE COME AND GO, ALL THE TIME==
The only retards who manage to keep the same group of people around for their entire lives are the boring retards. Try to make amends with your friends, but know that the end of the day they're just people and you'll find another group another day. There's 7 billion people on this planet, so believe me - there is no shortage of friends to make.

kill yourself

OK what did you do?

You either revealed your power level in terms of politics or outed yourself a pedophile. which one

Did OP already kill himself or is he just being a classic, stage-2 faggot?

Maybe he revealed that he molested his little sister when he was 14.

Now I'm assuming you did.

No. I'm ashamed to say I did something worse.

I'm sorry, OP.

Just say it. You fucked a baby, didn't you?

Are you a woman, OP?

I wanted to see how many times 19 would go into 9.

and aren't OP. They're me.

Sorry lads, was talking with someone else

First love in years, also first love as a grown man. Found out love isn't all that sweet, quite bitter actually. They'll do you dirty anons, with a smile too.

Sorry to hear that user

No, you have no friends. You talk to us. Wat did you do? If you're not OP disregard this post.

What dumb shit could you do while high that would lose friends? Dumb shit while drunk, sure, but high? WTF

This girl claimed i sexually assaulted her when i was tripping

And? What did you say? Yes you did, or didn't?

To who? My friend or the accuser

Just tell the whole fucking story, asshole. Greentext it if you're feeling lazy

That sucks, man. Chicks will say anything that makes them feel better. Chances are she slept with you consensually but told everyone you raped her so she wouldn't feel like a slut.

Shit sucks, man. I've been through that bullshit myself, when if anything, the chick raped me because I was fucked up and she wasn't but that didn't stop her from taking me into a room and riding my dick.

Shot user, that sucks, sorry to here it

But Im scared user. I dont want to go to jail.

Bump

If you really think she might press charges (she most likely won't, she just wants her friends to think she's a slut) then try to get some text messages with her where she admits it was consensual, and save them. At the very least, get something where she may say she was uncomfortable, but that you didn't force yourself on her.

I dont have any and she doesnt eant to talk to me anymore. I guess i could comb over the messages sent tho

Bump because of autist spamming the board

Bump

I lost all my friends gradually over time because I stopped talking to them. I'm not an introvert though. As I can easily speak to someone in the eye even a complete stranger. Hell, a cop answered my door once asking if I knew where a missing child was. I looked him in his eyes sunglasses and all; didn't hesitate once and put up my mental barrier.

This is what rape culture really is. It's a culture where women can throw around the rape word with abandon for any reason they want. Who cares if it's true or not? It's a power word feminist have commandeered and trivialized to destroy men.
I seriously fear for my son's life when they hit college age.

PROTIP: They weren't your friends.

Move on, improve yourself (work out, study hard, lay of the dope), and attract the kind of people who will stand by you.

wow must be a shitty comedown from being a faggot

My room mate is a pretty good guy and friend

First off OP, stop doing hallucinogenics, because you'll just get more and more stories like this in your life - just a recommendation because I have been exactly in your same position of being accused of similar shit.

Do not panic: She won't press charges because that requires time and energy, something that girls like the one you're talking about typically don't enjoy expending
→ besides, even if you were gonna get sent to prison, freaking out about it would not slow down or stop the process

Just relax, get drunk, eat some ice cream and forget about it man.

I dont know how to relax. Especialy because people i trusted removed me from social media (mostly normie shit like snapchat)

Best advice I can give you, Don't trust anyone and burn them before they burn you.

Shit's pretty lonely user, idk.

Havent found anyone who im close with except my roomie

You'll probably always be lonely until you've experienced being completely and utterly alone for more than 6 months straight and become your own friend. which is kinda fucked up and painful tbh. anywho, here's a computer hug. cheer up, life's a joke.

The thing is user, I have been alone for most of this school year.

And the hallucinogen sort of cured my depression, but i can see it coming back wot the weight of this shit on my mind. And te loneliness too.

I mean shit, why else would i be on Holla Forums

Same thing happened to me except I was drunk. They weren't your friends. Do you go to a liberal arts college or a public university?

To become part of the ship

Part of the ship, part of the crew.

I second this motion and would like to move it to the floor for discussion.

I go to a public uni. A big one with like 30k people

Ayyy lmao

An easier solution is to just take pleasure in hurting them after they've hurt you. Don't try and set OP up for a bitter life.

user I don't even know how to hurt people. I'm your standard "Nice Guy"

The only way I know is by sperging out and that's just flat out retarded

point well made. But I wouldn't exactly like to encourage sociopathic tendencies. You will end up hurting your insides more by being feelingless than ending up bitter. at least with bitterness you can transform it into something else besides other people's pain and your own emptiness.

As for you, don't be the nice guy. They don't care how nice you are.

To all of you:
Life is a painful meaningless blur of people that think of nothing besides what they are forced to, themselves, and other people out of primitive feeling with no direction.

they will hurt you, they will step on you, they will ridicule you for being yourself. they will pester you. Welcome to the world.

What should i make my life philosophy?

to make your own life philosophy.

wouldn't you rather be a voice than an echo?

Cultivating worthwhile relationships fulfills me, and scorning those who deserve it makes me feel happy, not bitter. I believe that you just need to have the right mindset to feel elation from such efforts.

That being said, I don't take pleasure in hurting others unless they're unbelievably stupid. I also take pleasure in being good to those who deserve it.

How do you cultivate worthwhile relationships? I've been struggling to do so

0/10

I never said it was weed user.

It was Acid. And a hit of weed

b4uact.org

It does, newfag.
leafly.com/hybrid/blue-dream

I feel sorry for you user

Sure thing, faggot. I never smoked it and my dealers don't even know what they're selling.

hmm. that's a fair point. If no one will spank the assholes they'll just keep being assholes.

He's right you know… It does affect your short-term memory and makes it hard to store long term memories. I used to smoke all day everyday. Then I quit weed after i got some laced shit once. My vehicle tried to fight a tree after i passed out and did a double barrel roll. it fucked me up. real good. On the other hand, Now im pretty good at learning anything very quickly and have become extremely perceptive.

What did you take?

See

Update. Ex friends are taking screenshots of chats i sent them and removing me from normie chat

fuck em. they aren't worth your time. make some new friends. If they're normal, They're boring AF.

Bad. As often.
No more job, no news about my gf, my mood changes all the time, everything and everyone hit my nerves, and I will probably send the christmas and new years celebrations alone.

Well maybe not alone, I have two bottles of vodka in the freezer.

It's not a life, but I'm tired. Tired of trying and fail. Tired of people who tell they're friend but fly away when needed. Tired of women who never call back.
I just wake up in the morning to wait for the evening and god back to bed…and cry.

This is a wake up call user

I know i shouldn't worry though but im scared theyre screencapping chats as evidence just in case

What's happening with your gf user?

I'm sorry user. I know how you feel though. Thats why im here. For company

OH SHOOT, Some people are screencapping things you did while under the influence of drugs. whaaat everrr will you do to continue living???? Ohhh nooooo, people will say bad things about me behind my back… NOoooooo how awful.

Fuck em.

You're better off on your own because they will probably just drag you down with them. Shit happens, We get scars, We grow scar tissue. That's life.

come on fag, get a real job and youll see how difficult it will become. Get out of your fucking comfort zone,

fucking this

dude, im a drug user myself so either you both had no idea what would happen in this case just dont do drugs or you just need to get new "friends".
Im a bit butthurt about you being such an idiot but im drunk. How old are you fucks?

12 and what is this!

user, i dont give a flying fuck what they say lol

Im scared of jail

jail actually isn't that bad. It's a bunch of tired hungry dudes in a room reading books all day. It isn't scary. It just sucks a lot. Some of the inmates I've met were decently amusing people and had good taste in books. But you'll be REALLY HUNGRY. ALL the time. (If you do have to go to jail)

Anywho, Just talk to whoever you did wrong and try to make it right.

That one girl who's accusing me says she isn't interested in pressing charges

But that doesn't mean my ex friends won't try to sabotage my rep

ahh fuck your reputation. That means you'll be able to focus on more important and interesting things instead of people.

She has her problems, and issues with her sister.
Because of that, she remains silent for weeks.

It's simple, you just find like-minded people. I met most of my friends on TF2. You talk with them, start to realize they're interesting people.

Exactly. My philosophy is that humans improve with consequences.

you are such a fag!

Fuck them, find your own style of living and then the fitting people will come.

You seriously need to work on your self esteem.
If your still looking for a life philosophy heres what helped me. Its a mixture of spirituality and philosophy.
Look up nihilism, metaphysics and read a bit about magic.
It all boils down to: you alone are just a piece of shit that wont leave a mark in the grand scheme of things. Noone is responsible for you but yourself. You can create your own happiness

that's a little demeaning and unnecessarily rude. but you got a couple things right

Yeah, nah, go fuck yourself.

Wait a second- Did she take drugs too?

Because if she did then your friends are fucking idiots and her story is unreliable. For all you both know she imagined you sexually assaulting her. Maybe while choking her you had a snake's head and bugs were crawling out of your arms. Bitch was literally tripping.

Point this out to your retard friends.

Never once was I complaining about the pain of being alone [strikethrough]asshole[/strikethrough] user.

Besides, I'm only upset about it because for the first time since my best friends left me, I thought I had a solid group of friends. But I was wrong.

Also, I'm scared of going to jail.

Yes, we both did drugs. She drank vodka, I smoked weed (in addition to the acid)

What should I do theoretically if someone talked to campus police about this?

plausible deniability?

Isn't this user's response

Good enough too?

Bump

Buump

Bumping, since don't want to go to jail lol

If you were drunk and she was drunk at the same time, and you can't remember having sex, but she can, doesn't this mean that she took advantage of you?

She says there wasn't sex, just sexual assault. Also, she might've been drunk as well, but I was high

even then, you were both not in a right state of mind.

Honestly, there's nothing much you can do. It's going to be her word against yours for now. The chips are in her hands. Can you prove you were high and she was drunk?

I mean, my roomie was in the room too. He's more likely to bacc me up than here.

At least I hope so lol

Doesn't mean your not an introvert. Retard.

then you should be talking to be him and clarifying what happened.

Firsthand witness > retarded friends when it comes to the court of law.

Then why hasn't he done or said anything yet?
A single word from him could help you out.

(also, if this gets sorted out in your favour, consider making new friends.)

FEET[/spoilers]

Look at a calendar, moron.

it's as obvious as the Village People

pampered breeding studs, who don't need to do anything in live,
furthermore, they are seen as something holy, who most be protected at any cost, and no outsider are allowed to see them
the rest of the society is run by the the females…

just google blacc lives matter if you ever feel yourself slipping

Who knows. get some lube and play around a little.

There's a lot of degenerates these days, I bet some one would pay you to burn patterns on them.

If she goes to press charges in campus police you will be found guilty and expelled. campus procedures do not act like real courts because they caved in feminist pressure. accuser is assumed to be right and accused always wrong. there will be no court like procedures, where it is the accuser's burden to prove your guilt. a "panel" of pink haired dykes and pussy whipped men will review the case and will most like find you guilt. they won't even ask you for your views of events. this is society we live in now. we are gynocentric and fuccing pathetic.

you learned a valuable lesson about women. this is not an isolated case. women use sex and rape charges to manipulate and destroy men. have used, are using, and will use. and men are too fuccing stupid to see through because we yearn for intimacy and companionship, even if it hurts us. let this be a fuccing a lesson to you. if after this you still don't treat women as the fuccing snakes they are, then noone should feel sorry for your ass.

If you have friends to play with, it's fun.

All those kids making money on the internet don't have driving licenses.

dude that's my sister man, fucced up

pep 8

>Oh you were serious? Oh user I could never date you!

After that I took her car keys during a lecture about physics and used the laws of gravity to drop them out of a window

I am bacc, just to say we broke up. I'm now more lonely than ever.

Best you can do in that situation is file a lawsuit against the college before they expel you. Use whatever bullshit imaginable so that the legal costs of kiccing you out are higher than those of letting you bacc in

Bitter people just hurt themselves and their bitterness leads to depression which leads to inaction which only makes the whole situation even worse

Reality is that mean people success and I rather be mean than have this shit festering inside me like you do

I do agree that being the nice guy is pointless tho

y-you gotta be joking…

Good response, user. Women can be fucking awful sometimes. Hope you're over it by now.

Back to cuck chan faggot.

GG. wtf is wrong with people.

Good on you user.
Never let some bitch fuck with your emotions like that.