British false flag?

Racist incidents feared to be linked to Brexit result
> archive.is/lzJTS
‘No more Polish vermin’: Racist flyers posted in homes of Eastern Europeans after Brexit
> archive.is/z074x

I'm pretty sure it's false flag, because as far as I'm aware Polish and British nationalist were co-operating in the past, the coverage is pretty shitty, it looks like a gov inspired or anarchist shit. But if it's not, I wonder - are you fucking retarded, you tea-drinking island-dwelling fucks?
Okay, I know Brits don't like Poles and we don't like you as well, but don't you think the problem is with the sandniggers and niggers? Yeah, you took the first wave, it included the best and the worst, but at least vast majority of them work and pay taxes. As far as I see, attacks on mudslims were almost non-existent. What the fuck is wrong with you?
I'm pretty sure it's not thing from here, I didn't notice any stuff like that, actually, the opinion of Poland changed here recently, so I don't know what the hell are you doing.
I know immigration is a problem in UK, but you are attacking wrong people. And you fucking cowards attack them because they are white, so you won't be accused of racism and "literally-hitler".

I remind you about d&c faggots, >country >white, and all sorts of faggatory. I don't want to talk about past and why we dislike each other, but about current affairs.

inb4 polexit, probably won't happen. V4 countries and smaller countries of Europe simply need some backup in case of a shitstorm. Generally opinion in Poland about EU is "reform or destroy".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_astronauts
archive.is/EE3A
makeshiftalpha.com/2012/10/28/in-the-uk-being-on-the-dole-pays-as-well-as-average-job/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Yeah. I'm sure it's the pols their pissed about.

From the people I know and are in the UK, they were actually happy about the results.

Very strange of (((them))), they must be slipping. I mean come on, they're admitting that anti-white racism exists in their false flag.

looks fake and gay, also isn't it funny there is no video evidence of any of these incidents in an age where most people have smart phones

Yes, I believe so as well. But I don't know what to make up of it. I know there are some Brits (not ((((Brits)))) or ) who don't like Poles. Have you guys heard about something like that?

Exactly. Can we use this somehow in our cause? Can we spin it to make debate about anti-white racism?

Why not both? Niggers are niggers, but poles are the bong equivalent of mexicans. You faggots need to leave as well.

Yes that's right. Because we both agree that Brits should stay in bongland and poles in Poland.
SO GO THE FUCK BACK AND PROSPER IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY LIKE I DO IN MINE

During a brexit debate some monkey from the labor party was arguing to leave the EU because the EU was sending too many evil right wingers from Poland and she wanted more immigrants from Pakistan.

Eastern Europeans are pretty much white niggers so I understand them.

Fixed that for you

I wonder who's behind the post.

Chill out faggot. Of course people need to get back, but attacking Poles who pay your fucking taxes won't help you or nationalists in general.
As I said, unfortunately you've took the worst of the immigration from Poland. But attacking fellow white people is retarded.

kek

hide and report, next time try to write few posts before you start to sperg, Aaron.

Anti-Holla Forumsand is anti-white.

The point is that you are flooding our country while bleeding your own country dry of young, capable workers. Every nationalistic Pole who doesn't agree with us that the Polish need to return to Poland is a fucking retard. It's in the best interest of both nations.

It could be NA acting like autists

Those laminated surfaces can be dusted for prints.

No nationalist say that, we all agree on that. But we didn't have 70 years of "free" market to prosper, only fucking Ruskie bydło. But tendencies are now more to the right wing and conservative side, then left. Mostly ((((Poles)))) and post-commies (&their kids) are in favor of status quo and muh union.

The polish are the least of the british worries. The toilets are sparkling clean because of them

If flags were turned back on would I see a leaf?

Er… if they think leaving the EU solves the problem of immigration they're in for a nasty Commonwealth surprise. The next step is to ensure the government actually represents the people, otherwise we might see another Blair influx. We've done away with one layer of corruption, but there is still more to go.

the channel is getting 10 feet wider with every post polack.

And your asshole is getting 10 cm wider with every arab cock you took in.

@Slavshits: YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

When you're back in Eastern Europe we'll be friends; whilst you are here you are occupiers. Get out.

Too late now. The welfare pakis will get a nice bus ride back to hell.

Lots of people would prefer pakis over polacks.

You're a literal retard.

NA campaigns and FIGHTS with the Polish Nationalists. They saved NA at Liverpool.
Like any movement there are differences of opinion but nothing stupid - I don't like Poles working factory jobs and dominating that market and want to see them go, but the Nationalist Poles are a helpful ally.

Don't worry, working class scum, all the factory jobs you will get to keep.

Speaking as a polack myself, we only seem to come in two varieties. Wickedly intelligent and reserved, and slav-squatting invalids with a permanent BAC of 0.3. I don't know why but it just is. The former emigrated from Poland generations ago by the way, leaving the slav-squatters to squat on rightful German clay.

Autism or alcoholic.

No one likes you faggot white niggers, why do you think every wealthy state in West Europe is tossing you around like a political football?

Never met a race more unbelievably arrogant or deluded than Poles. If you hate us so much why the fuck are you here instead of your own shithole?

Oh that's right because you "muh Evropa" "gas teh anglokikes xDDDDD" cunts talk a big game on the Internet but can't build a country worth half a fuck

Just fuck off already geeks

nice burn also checking :^)

fam we got bigger issues than this, really we should be taking aim at the kid raping pakistanis? the polish aren't really that big of a problem and the pakis need to go above all else.

Siemanko anonku. I can answer you why. Soviet influence. Back in the PRL we've used to be crushed not only physically, but also mentally by commies. Do you perhaps remember concept of "homo sovieticus"? If not google it (it's on wiki). Read the description of "symptoms" and you will see what I am talking about. This "a thing" in all eastern post-soviet states. Sometimes in one home you can meet homo sovieticus squatting slav, right wing conservative and liberal left.

0/10

Poles commit more crime than Pakis in the UK.

b8

Nah I checked the official statistics for violent crime.
Lithuanians commit the most though, they're just too small of a group.

That's because moslem rape gangs are legal.

You can't prosecute Pakis, that would be racist.

Where were you when opposing the Polish actually mattered you fucking anglo kikes?

see guise, this is what (((the Left))) does that we don't – false flags. I'm not saying blow anything up or anything; I'm just saying when shit happens, we should false flag. For instance, the "NeoNazis" at that rally could send themselves death threats on Twitter or something. i mean, that's lame, but you get the point

ANTIFA false flag.

Its true, is just like the "White Britons apply for welfare more often than foreigners".

Which is because Pakis get free shit without even asking for it.

as a Pole I'm feeling kind of excluded by them saying about "racist" attacks

I mean we are not any less white than the half of britain. why not talk about "nationalist" attacks?

We don't need to false flag. Those nazis probably did get death threats. The left does it for us.
Fals flags are for playing the victim. We don't play the victim, so we ignore those death threats and all that shit.

Fuck EU ZOG, don't be fooled about pieriestroyka - EU must burn an Europe must be purged from muds, nigs, kikes and cultural marxist.

Definitely antifa.

Not something like pieriestroyka, but something much more. Total change of EU politics, laws and views. To be more of a union of nationalist states, then one superstate as kikes want it. I can't elaborate right now, but I think you get the idea.

Dude, it's not whitetopia.

Put your fucking pants on, whore.

But the problem is that the EU only works for the (((interests))) of the (((certain people))) as a communist dictatorship. It might as well not exist if the states have enough rights to resist the Cultural Marxism.

I current form, yes. You see, eastern states are to weak to be able to withstand money and influence of Germany (which is a kike-turkish state now, don't deny you all know it well) and Russia who looks forward for Soviet Re-Union. We have to have an alliance and mutual partnership or we will be squashed again by eternal Berlin-Moscow love-hate relationship. The imperialist ambitions of those two countries are a major problem in Europe since they are the ones who fucked up this continent and killed millions of people. And by saying this I don't deny them to be proud of their nations, there's nothing wrong with that, but how about stop killing fellow white people and focus on kikes, arabs, niggers and gooks who invade our countries with petrodollars, marxism, cocks and foreign capital.
This is what European Nationalists and Holla Forums need to understand. Grousing about a fucking ancient plot of land and killing each other about it won't help us at all. Behind every white man killed by an other white man, there's an arab and nigger fucking our women.

ITT American fantasies about white nationalism come crashing down as they see that European whites are very divided and different nationalities, and that this is the reason Europeans understand the civic or cultural aspect as being essential to nationalism

I suspect it is a false flag. Either that or some dumb as fuck brits.

Din du nuffi.
Based Pooland didnt act like a bunch of subhuman retards then got their ass kicked.

Am I the only one who noticed it says posted in the homes, when they're clearly in a car? Top kek.

I've tried, but a lot of britbong normies are deep, deep, deep in 'listen and believe' mentality. The very idea that someone might lie on the internet is entirely beyond them.

Unsourced, unverifiable assertions of racism are beyond reasonable doubt, simply because the magic 'r' word has been spoken.

Well, only kikes, d&c, shills and non-europeans believe in this paneuropean bullshit dream.

It's not only about Poland. And I recognize your style, faggot. Reported and filtered.

I have a German friend who's literally the same. She wouldn't believe in this Green Party faggot being happy about dying German people or even rapes in Colony, or whatever it's called in English. Sad.

Actually, Britain should reward Polish people for keeping their neighborhoods muslim-free, effectively protecting other native Brits from muslim invasion / takover

Polish is a race?

That would require admitting that nations exist.

A race who CAN into space.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_astronauts

That maymay about Poland can't into space is funny. Poles are sending their devices into space for like 40 years or something. I've actually met Hermaszewski, he's a decent guy, but kinda commie (no wonder why).

The commies in Poland are probably = Europe's moderate right

The majority of slavs in the UK are not your good ones. Its like the majority of Brits in Spain are absolute scum and I would not be surprised if the Spanish wantted to purge them.

We all have our own scum. The EU encourages that scum to go to 'greener pastures', for Brits that means sunshine and cheap alcohol; for Slavs it means welfare or massive wage (relative to their home nations).

The good Poles are mostly still in Poland, standing up for their nation and working to make it a better place. The ones we have here are gutter-dwelling drunkards, petty criminals and parasites. Sure there are some exceptions, but not many. They've got to go.

I'd say when an area becomes less than 90% 'native', it is time to stop ALL immigration straight away.

i think its false flag. the cops and MI5 trying to divide the nationalist right as usual.

Its natural to focus on the worst problems 1st, and niggers and pakis are far more damaging to brit society than poles. Poles are about the same as working class brits of the 1970-80s, I don't mind them being here.

Poles AND pakis has to go back. Poland is poor as fuck, even though they receive billions in aid from the EU (I guess the "nationalist" politicitans they have funnel the money into their own pockets), so they have to go back and fix their own country. Poland will never be fixed if we let them come.

They use a lot of different paints. Kike game is strong here. And we can't say anything because muh 6000 million auschwitz death camps

As I said - Britain was the first to open it's work market for Poland, so no wonder the worst and the best went there first. But Brits must be aware if they are going to deport Poles, they gonna deport them all and they will be left with neverending supply of mudslims. Just something to consider.

Is MI5 actually doing stuff like that?I don't know much about British agencies to be honest.

Yo dun goofed, nigga. The "nationalist" governent actually took over last year. Since 1990 we had kike ridden scheme of liberals, commies and foreign shills in power. Basically Soviet State 2.0. It's hard to play against endless foreign capital, kike money and two sort-of superpowers on our backs.

No lad. You ALL have to go. The BREXIT was won on immigration, that means more or less ALL immigrants. At least all the shit immigrants. Shit immigrants = blacks, browns and eastern-europeans.

We don't mind a few frogs or yanks. We don't want you lot. Hell, perhaps we don't want ANYONE! Leave.

Wait, I thought you couldn't be racist against white people?

I'd be hard pressed to think ALL Poles working in Britain are scum.

agree on the 90%

Are there Polish neighborhoods in cities in Britain? Do they tend to live together?

As I said, good luck with that.
It's all fine and well on paper. How are you gonna deport 3rd and 2nd gen sandniggz though chap?
From an objective standpoint:
1.You won't (can't) deport 2nd, 3rd gen sandniggers.
2. You probably won't stop sandnigger immigration to UK alltogether
3. Polish are arch enemies of islam/muslims

I'll leave you to do the math lad

This its the same thing in the US too. Some of just don't like seeing polacks and pakis on every corner

britcucks gotta cuck

Oh the indispensable Polish plumbers. What would the Englishmen do without these magicians of the pipes?

Not to take any stand on whether that incident in the article is genuinely by the English.

Oh yeah I forgot this:
archive.is/EE3A
"many middle-class Britons, fed up with the recession, austerity cuts and seemingly unbridled immigration at home are, paradoxically, becoming migrants themselves and heading to Poland for a better life.
Once there, they find the only economy in Europe not to have fallen into recession during the credit crunch, a business culture open to fresh ideas and inward investment, a society that places a premium on family values, a lower cost of living — and, in the case of thousands of British males, a female population they seem to find irresistible.
As the Mail reported yesterday, a new study suggests Poland’s quality of life is significantly better than Britain’s, primarily because of lower crime, violence and living costs. Not to mention that Poles have on average ten more days’ holiday a year — and nearly 200 more hours of sunshine."

So britain really is a third world shit hole?

All that islam filth in GB and britbongs want poles to leave? This but a joke.

That's great.

And now that we all know that Poland is so great, how about you fuck off back there you slavshit. No one wants you here. You can tell those Brits to fuck off too if you want, or keep them as they are traitors to our nation.

Just because we do not want arabs does not mean we have to have you. All of you can fuck off. You slavshits are honestly a similar level of shit to the others anyway, bunch of criminals and parasites.

lol Poland has terrible poverty much like Ukraine and Russia. Might want to head out of the Cosmopolitan areas, Jew. Crime has probably gone down due to their criminal gangs making massive headways in Europe. As for standed of living well yeah it is great if you're wealthy but that's the same for all of Eastern Europe I live like a king when I go to Ukraine with my wife.

The pollack salt over Brexit is laughable you guys are a net drain on the EU and while I'd prefer you over pakis the jew whine over these false flags is a turn off.

Use the Poles to deport the Pakis, seems the most elegant solution, it's totally the American solution.

all these britcuck salty tears

I don't know where you got the impression I'm Polish.

I'm Austrian, you inept half-pints.
Also, stay mad lol

Except Britain is free. And now all you faggots trying to saying 'Britain still wants me!' need to realise that we do not want any of you.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

England for the English. Poland for the Poles. We'll get along fine as long as you aren't here.

hah

she might have it on the right hand
and yes its culture dependant which hand you have wedding ring on

kek. I find it hilarious how these three, two triggered britcucks ITT think everyone is Polish.
I'm Austrian, but tbh, if absolutely necessary, would rather move to Poland than to Britistan

That's good to hear. As you're both in the EU it shouldn't be too hard for you to move either.

Yeah, okay, whatever.

It's reycis when we say it is!

Exactly what I'm saying. They gonna target white Poles, because it's easy and they will start to think better of themselves. And they won't attack sandniggers and niggers, because they know kikes are gonna run them over with buzzwords.

Go look it up yourself, lazy faggot.

But income is much much lower. Young people earn something around 2000 złotych. And you have to pay
- Rent - from 400 (renting a room) to 1800 (for whole flat)
- Food - around 400-1000 (on higher standard) zł
- Gas, water, electricity - around 600-800
- Various other things - 600.
Now do the math. See if it adds up for young people and guess why there's so many young Poles in Western and Northern Europe.

Did some Poles fucked your girlfriend, friend?

0/10 it's nothing like Ukraine and Russia. Ukrainian and Russians come to Poland to work. Stick your head from your ass, faggot.

You know, I ain't even mad to be honest. It's not like my country is slowly becoming multicultural shithole full of curry, kebab and matza. I'm pretty fucking sure, when shit start to tumble down your way in United Caliphat of Britain, you gonna start migrate to east and suck Russian dicks for help. Same applies to France, Germany, Spain and whatever other countries. We might be weak now, but the future of Europe is lying in our lands if you won't change your ways.

Yes.

You guys are so fucking retarded it hurts. The British and Polish Nationalists are working together because we are both on the same page.
Young, capable and healthy poles are leaving Poland in droves, which hurts Poland. They are settling down in Britain doing jobs for wages no brit could do, which hurts Britain.

This isn't about race you dipshits, this is about the prosperity and survival of two fine white nations and races. Poland for the Poles and Britain for the Brits.

How exactly?

Honestly, I don't really care or have a vested interest in any of the countries, just find it a bit hypocritical of the two, three triggered britcucks ITT nagging on Poles, while ignoring the fact both Polish and British are white, Christian (polish being the natural predator of kebab) and when infact, Britons are moving to Poland as seen

Pablo? Is of you?

It undercuts British wages. Brits can't support themselves on the same wages poles are willing to work for because they have a higher overhead.
The cheap labor flooding the country, no matter if it's pajeets or polacks, influence the wage inflation and leave the british lower class stranded.
Landowners and big Companies benefit, Poland keeps bleeding young healthy males who should rather stay at home and work for polish prosperity while the British lower class is sliding deeper into poverty and debt.

Are you fucking retarded? I hate the word triggered, but yes immigration pisses me off. It pisses all of us off. Slavs ain't welcome. Nor are arabs, niggers or the Irish.

We're nationalists here. I want what is best for my nation before all others; though I also want what is best for other nations, and I can assure you that all the young of Poland moving to Britain is not in their best interests.

Keep your disgusting European nose out of Britain. That is what we just voted for afterall.

Many of the jobs that are open at low wages have been vacant in the first place and many Brits prefer gibsmedats than to actually work for those low wages. Also, the only reason why Poles undertake these poorly paid job is because the exchange rate makes it viable for them to send the money home. Now that Brexit happened and the pound is going down, you can bet that they will stop coming because the money won't be as good to them any more. Those who live here permanently though, they tend to aim for the same kinds of jobs as the Brits do, the well paid normal ones.

tl;dr you are full of shit.

This is lies and leftist propaganda.

Top kek
Who cares?

You make that sound like a bad thing.

Poo in loo and niggers can still come though, wtf are you on?

Yeah, no. They only do those jobs because brits don't want to.

You are triggered as fuck and both of you are retarded if you somehow see Poles as the enemy. I'd focus on rotherham rape muzzis and the like insted.

You're like a horse with it's blinds on.. I know most brexit voters aren't this retarded but you two deserve every inch of sandnigger cock that is raping Britain. I supported brexit but not because of idiots like you. Poland should return the favor and deport all british.

The working classes in this country hate the Polish immigrants so it's probably all real.

Keep posting Pavel, you still have to go back.

Do you want to say that some jobs won't be filled if there was no immigration?

Yes that is exactly what I am saying. Unless you're suggesting that some pikeys, chavs from the council estate and wee Chantelle are going to start doing roadwork, construction, fruit picking, cleaning public areas insted of collecting the dole.

makeshiftalpha.com/2012/10/28/in-the-uk-being-on-the-dole-pays-as-well-as-average-job/

then the wages will either rise, or the companies will mechanize or the government will subsidize or the industry will go bankrupt and the UK will go on. All of those choices depend on how valuable the job is. They are all better answers then shipping people in to depreciatet the wages. also we are at a crossroad after taking many crossroads of bad decision, we can trace back our steps never come back to this crossroads again. And

The fruits of Nigel Farah's labor.

This is why people hate Brit/pol/, this is why people hate PR cucks like farage

Boris already said immigration is absolutely required so where do you think they'll come from?

Expect more poo in the loo lads.

This exactly. I know that not all British are this retarded but god damn this is true. They leave a bad aftertaste and give normal Brits a bad name.

Don't bother with lame dabs in the vein of hurr slav, durr pole. I'm Dutch

Very poorly made by some autist who thinks pro-Brexits are nazi "exterminators".

It's just too LARPy to be real.

I honestly don't know what Polish behaviour in the UK is like but I sincerely doubt they contest muslims… As far as the for the "but they're stealing our jobs" angle - shut the fuck up, no they aren't, because no brit is willing to do them in the first place. You're full of shit.

Britain leaves Europe since it's no longer a European country.

That link is bollocks. I went through the calculations system (am am the same as him, single young white male, no dependents) and it only entitled me to about 8k per year. I have no idea how he got 15k of housing benefit. lol

Are you implying that brits won't take jobs which polacks take for any salary? This is bullshit and not how economics work.

What a load of horseshit. Just like the tens of thousands of mudpeople from India after the Jew War 2 just "came to do with the jobs the English wouldn't and because there was a labour shortage" right?
Go fuck yourself. Poles have to go too. Just because they're Europeans doesn't give them a right to be in England.

I thought poland went bankrupt because of the sowjets but maybe you guys just don't know a thing about economics.

So? Those jobs belong to the British. The salary either goes up or fuck it.
Or do subhuman Poles just throw nationalism out now when you cant leech anymore?

It is too late to even come back now. The Poles dragged the salaries down, therefore creating a loop where no Brits want to do those labor, creating even more need to import shitskins and Poles.

Are you this fucking retarded that you don't understand these are two different issues?

Mudslimes need to leave because they are raping slimes.
Polacks need to leave because they are a detriment to not only our society, but their absence is also a detriment to the polish society.

The on thing doesn't exclude the other. You all need to get out, but for different reasons.

Agreed. False flag.

How are polish people supposed to leave the EU?

Polisfag here. I was in Britain last year to work (steal job place) from british. I was in this "little" town called Northampton. It's litarally full of werehouses that are set up for european market. I worked in three in 5 months period. Wage varied between 7-10 pounds (minimum wage). Problem was that locals didn't wanted the jobs. It had wages to low for their living standards, even though I was able to save up 50% what I earned and still rent a flat. People from England rural area are like this Borat guy in Grimsby. Drunk shitheads living on social payed from imigrants taxes. They only go to work for few weeks to get benefits and shit.

Now the main dish for you HUR DUR IT'S FALSE FLAG: few of my friends (polish friends) still work there. People are really in some "harass" mode, telling all imigrants to "piss off" or "go back". My ex flat mate was attacked at Sainsbury's yesterday (he went to police to report it).

Please don't fucking act like it is some jew false flag operation. It's happening there. All those racist nutjobs recived the message to attack everybody who don't speak fluent english. I hope that brits get kicked from EU as soon as possible.

Are you saying these events are hoaxed?
False Flag means hoaxed.
Hurr durrrrrr if you support brexit you obviously support sharia law. Why else would you leave the EU other than to enforce sharia law?
oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The Kikes and Masons are doing this.

You worthless cuck slave. We work to live, not to let some landlord cocksucker profit off of it, and stop us ever owning our own homes.

Good on you and fuck England, who gives a fuck about them anyway

He's probably achieved more in his life and seen more Europe than you ever will.

Romanianfag here. Similar stuff is being pushed around by our (((media))) companies. They get various Romanians from the UK to whine about increased xenophobia and shit.

It doesn't have the desired effect, since a sizeable proportion of Romanians hate the ever living fuck out of expats/emigrants.

Here's the conundrum: we don't want them back either. What do?

He has a point though, if Pilsudski had lived longer to keep you niggers in check, or if he hadn't needed to in the first place and you'd simply NOT murdered Germans living in their homes (note that the Germans had never done anything like this to Poles living in Prussia or the German Empire) Hitler would never have invaded and would have been happy to stay friends with Poland and fight communism together. Remember he was Austrian, not Prussian, and had no ill-will towards Poles.

Poland didn't cause WW2, obviously, but it certainly helped the kikes get it started more easily.

If you live on the dole, kindly kill yourself.

Send them to Germany.

Was that caused by da Nazis too, Worcez?

Totally caused by Germany alone too.

Pic related. Polish hwhite hero.

That was after we lost to kikes thanks to you.

Funny, you SOLD it.

The horror, you couldnt praise communism anymore.

Wow, sure showed me, Worcez.

No better than shitskins.

Of course. They are subhumans.

Unless you're millionaire you'll be paying the cocksuckers a mortgage instead of rent.

Well, they DID ask for them.

Nah, they're pissed off because the manlet lost.

Oh yes. I remember it. The first EU project ever was wholly embraced by the subhuman Poles just as much as the current EU.
Napoopan brought destruction to Europe and the Poles loved the manlet.

Kek is with me. Death to kikes, shitskins and the Polish subhumans.

Deutschfreunde, take back Schlesien. I don't want to be technically classified as a Polak.

Guaran-fucking-teed it's antifa lefty falseflagging.

They're lowlife scum. Falseflags are entirely justified to them.

Everyone in this entire thread is a newfag that doesn't know that actual English people say "Poles" because they'll get jail time for saying "brown people."

No one fucking dislikes the Poles. Shills go home.

The white race isn't exactly flourishing under capitalism. It looks like the competition between capitalism and communism was actually between Christianity and nihilism. Now that Hollywood and atheists have replaced Christianity with hedonism, capitalism isn't exactly what it used to be.

You're saying 'triggered' like its an insult. I'm just telling you to fuck off.

I'm not saying I want arabs or anyone else here, I'm just saying I do not want you either. I'm actually not mad, not that it matters; all of you have to go back.

England for the English. Poland for the Polish. You can send back our traitors too if you want. If everyone just stayed in the nation they were born in the world would be a much happier place.

It's not a contest. They all have to leave. Yes I'd prefer a Polish person to a mudshit, but we do not have to have either. They must all go back.

Ah yes, of course. That bald "lolberg Monarchist" right? The same supposed "nationalist" of Pooland.

Im on your side.

this whole polish thing is absolutely a false flag

people are pissed about muslims, not based eastern europeans

people on the right have only brought up the muh polish taking our jobs because if they told the truth they'd be arrested - it's just dogwhistling/code

but I will say that as much as I like Eastern Euros, I don't really think tons of them should be in Britain, just like I don't think tons of British people should be in Poland

it's nothing against them, it's just they should make Poland great again

Nope, I personally know of a few incidents. Chavs really are pissed about slavs.

Perfidious Albion shows its true face again. This is why Europeans can never know peace until the Anglo-Kikes are dead. Dead to the last man.

Fuck them, let Ahmed, Faisal and Wyclef rape them to death

It would be nice if there was some sort of reset every 25 years.

Since not everybody who gets thrown out may be welcome, leave Africa and the Middle East open to the trash.

Hey Poles I wouldn't give 2 fucks about what these britkikes say.

English aren't too bad but they're as overrated as their soccer team.

Englishman reporting to inform you all that the only people who spout racism towards the Polish are from the far-left; it's the next step in virtue signalling - hating white whilst expressing your love for non-white immigrants.

I can say with 100% certainty that the people supposedly "attacking" Eastern Europeans and putting up propaganda pieces are AntiFa.

I wonder what tribe you're from?

W E W
E
W

Two World Wars, One World Cup, One Referendum

Also chavs are a very small segment of the working class, a reviled one at that. They're not a nationwide culture akin to the Americans and their embracing of nigger culture.

Please don't embarrass yourself like this again.

Remind me which part is false?
Not the bit where you couldn't discover a damn thing for a thousand years despite prime position.

Oh no, some Poles need a bit of help and now they're sub-humans. You've really shown your make-up to the rest of Europe lad.

Britain is actually closer to being French than English.

heh maybe I am a kike. Maybe I want a little credit for helping build all your Empires and then getting shafted.

And this is how we know you're full of shit.

I wouldn't call the UKIP antifa, m8.

Oh you're actually a Jew. Epic.

The part where you ignored English history and wrote your own jealousy driven revisionism might be the part I'm talking about, "lad".

I'm not going to stoop down and argue with you about technological advancements brought to the world by Britain in every era, because you're too stupid to even recognise that we kicked your people out for centuries and prospered throughout.

Your people are nobodies who's sole contribution to mankind has been plagiarism, though I can understand your frustration in knowing that a small group of people with a collectivist mindset dominated the world - and it wasn't your own.

Neither would I, dickhead. I support UKIP.

Oh I see what's happening here, you're mad kikes trying to cause division post referendum.

How does it feel to know that you've lost?

What? I just stated a basic fact. The Normans are French, British culture is largely Norman in foundation.

You evidently don't or you haven't been paying attention when you say UKIP wants polacks.

I thought I was on cuckchan for a minute there.

Having lived in Poland for the past four years the supposed bonus points of living there are rather moot. Living costs are low, but so are wages. Technology is an almost direct cost comparison to the prices in UK, so you're being shafted if you want a smartphone, computer, laptop etc.

99% of companies outside of the teaching sector will only hire you if you're fluent in Polish and I've noticed a growing trend of broken women over the past two years: early/ mid- thirties women with no boyfriend/ wife/ children purely concerned with entertainment. Similarly the number of divorced women I meet is significant.

Poles receive approximately £4.5m in benefits a week. So hardworking!

Croatbro, same here, with a funny twist.
I read some article about some Croatian woman who apparently got told to get the fuck out when she answered her phone while waiting in line and started talking in Croatian. If that wasn't enough, her son got scared and asked her what's happening and she said "I guess we are never going to speak Croatian again". Heartbreaking, what a true patriot, I bet she's a proud Croat while leeching off the people who actually built the country she's living in.

Now there were thre types of comments under that article, all of them negative.

The first ones can be shortened to basically "No wonder Englishmen think Slavs are niggers of the white race when some loudmouthed uncultured cunt starts yelling into her phone in her (to them) foreign language while they're all waiting in line, knowing full well how people are on the edge when in line for something".

The second ones can be shortened to "She probably takes away jobs from poor working class Britons, even though she could've gotten a better job back home and probably takes some benefits on the side too". This is also interesting since a lot of expats I know of who left Croatia for "greener pastures" work some shitty dead end job they never would have done back home and are forced to live in some tiny apartments which they can barely pay off. They're not good people who want to do jobs the natives don't want to (which is a leftist meme anyway which is in no way grounded in reality), they're the worst of the worst, they could've gotten jobs which are 2 magnitudes more dignified back here in Croatia, but they don't wanna do them because it's beneath them to have to do actual work for a living.

The third ones were probably old, experienced guys who know how life and propaganda was like back in Yugoslavia and they noted how it's most likely a false flag since it puts women and children in the position of victims and since her facebook post which was used as a source has her name censored and her profile picture is a political map of Croatia.

Also, Brits, please don't send those losers back here, you've got full permission to cement them to the bottom of the sea or kill them in any other way.

Addendum: a Pole told me three weeks ago that he hired some cheap Ukrainians, and they're SO hardworking!

Gave me a hearty chuckle.