vocaroo.com/i/s1vQiRUYJLbm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It depends on how her feet look

looks like a soulless chink

real sick of that 'one with nature' artsy shit

4/10 at best

how do you you want to fuck her?
details please

Foot guy again here: yes user I would love to fuck her. I would tie her up.
Then I would first undo her little top and suck on her little tits. Get them all wet and rub my cock on her little hard nipples. Then I would lay her head back and rub my cock on her pretty mouth and lips. Slowly pushing it in her little mouth. I would fuck her mouth slowly like a little pussy until I am rock hard. Then I would slide her little shorts and panties off and roll her over where I could push my wet hard cock in her ass. I begin to fuck her hard and deep while she moans and whimpers. I pound her nice ass until I am about to cum. Then I stop, pull my cock out of her butt and jerk it off on her cute feet til I glaze them with warm goo

nice if you could write a story about her that'll be nice… I'll give her name too

I would love to
Would you like story to be more vanilla or more taboo?
Her name would be great also

taboo

her name is nancy

moar of this

more

Fuck you! Stop posting about feet. Is this how the pedos are trolling now?

After she won her trophy, I would take my neice Nancy who is a virgin out to celebrate. I would drug her and take her back to my place when she passes out. I would lay her on the bed and start kissing her feet, sucking her little toes. Then I would take out my cock and rub her feet on it. I would then move up and start sniffing her pussy. I would pull her pants and panties off to expose her virgin pussy. Slowly kiss and lick on her pussy lips, savoring the taste. I would rub and suck her little clit, making her wake up some and moan. When she realizes her uncle is sucking on her pussy she begins to freak out so I have to hold her down. I begin to slowly push my big cock in her little pussy hole until I pop her cherry causing some blood to leak out on my cock. I continue to slowly fuck her using the blood as more lube. She begins to beg me to stop but I continue to fill her little hole up with my cock. She is squirming which feels better on my cock. Her pussy is so tight it's squeezing precum out of my dick. She is really starting to get loud so I pull my dick out of her pussy hole and put it on her mouth. I push it deep down her throat making her gag and cry. Her soft lips and little mouth feels so good I want to cum. I push my dick deep in her throat, hard and fast til I pump hot cum in her. She gags and spits which feels even better on my cock. When she tries to get up and leave, I lock the door on her and tell her she isn't going anywhere. I am going back for seconds

Just for you

With my dick

I would love to secretly stoke my cock in the pool while she is sunbathing. Let the water jet tickle my dick while imagining riding my cock, grinding back and forth on it til she milks the cum right out of it

nancy would love more stories

doesn't matter what kind of story as long as it's long and descriptive

i would rpe her ane make her drink my piss

As her little brother I would pretend to have a bad dream and go climb in bed with her saying I was scared. As we are in bed I would cuddle up against her from behind and press my little dick on her butt. I would slowly grind until I started getting hard. She would push back as she gets turned on. I would slowly start to rub her perky tits while she begins to stroke my dick. Then dad would come in and catch us..not getting mad he immediately pulls out his cock and tells Nancy to suck it. She starts sucking and licking his cock. It looks so good in her little mouth. I pull her little panties down and slide my cock in her pussy hole. It's warm and wet . I start fucking her faster as she sucks off dad. The faster I fuck the faster she sucks. I can hold it anymore so I shoot my load in her little hole. It feels sooo good. After I pull my cock out, daddy bends her over and slides his in. It looks so hot with her little bald pussy wrapped around daddy's cock. Then dad wants to cum so he tells her to get on top. She starts riding him, bouncing on his dick until daddy starts pumping her full of nut. Her little pussy looks so good and is throbbing. she lays back and begins to masterbate, rubbing her cum filled hole and clit til she makes it orgasm

i woule pull out a gun and take her to the back f teh truck and then i woudl drop my pants and start masturbating then i weould then i would go to the front of the rtuck and get the hose and spray water on her and hen shoot dirt on her dfom a and then plants seeds on her a d a chia seed wil gow and the who thing would grow an it would be a big chia plant a d i woukd basturbate and then stick my dick nto the ple of the having sex with the chia plant with her nd ir and then piss in her mouth

how big is his cock?

I would chain her to the bed in my house and use her at will. I would masterbate at will to her feet. I would fuck every hole whenever I felt like it

i wold teh her house on fire and whne the famil comes out onto the aln i would rape her on the lawnb lnad the whe he the father comes up tp try to elp i wou,do bea the.;m shirt out of him a when the firemah comes up and the hose frlmj frirtruck to s;ray wate on father and then scoop uo the dirt from the ground yad put the/ drit mound on him the fatehr. next thin i would do is rape hes dauhter agagin nd thne sprinkle the chia plant seeds on the father; te mother comesl up and says here is my husband and mt daughter has been raed i will say he is that chia pant not thanks to the firemans water but thanks to ME and thenh i woulf rapethe mom but only if she is hot.

is the mom hot?!

Hopefully we get more pics. I am gonna go home after work and jerk it to her. Gonna think about her mouth on my cock head going up and down as I rub her little tits. Once she gets it throbbing hard I want her to lift her little skirt up and ride my cock slowly. I would sit back and watch her fine ass fuck my cock

Do you thik she has a big cock? She's a pretty hot ladyboy

When we get all the stories put together, we should make them into a book on CafePress and give it to her for Christmas.

Fuck that is a great idea.
Maybe also add a collage of pics of us jerking off on her pictures

I bet her little butthole feels awesome. I wanna put my rod in her ass and feel those fine ass legs wrapped around me while I fuck her. Suck on those toes while her ass massages my cock

I wouldn't

let's be reasonable

I hope you at least believe in a God and an afterlife.

let's keep those stories going

I was wondering that also. Suppose I would have to fuck ladyboy in the ass while he jacked off or something.

Asian Nancy overseer delivered a stinging "whack" from a thick leather
belt on Betty Lou’s shoulder coursing the Nigger slave to scream a
gutter howl as her arm gave way coursing her body to crash to the floor.
Asian Nancy was introducing herself to the Nigger slave as she yank
hard on the rope around Betty LOU neck bringing her back to her hand and
knees. Asian Nancy gave a stern look into the pleading eyes of the
Nigger slave said in a southern drool " You are now my property and I
own your pregnant Nigger ass now. You will spend the rest of you
miserable life as a gutter whore in my Whorehouse". Betty LOU pleaded as
best she could " Please Mistress Is Be a Christian NIGGER ". WHACK WHACK
came the blow on BETTY LOU back from the white overseer coursing more
howling. Asian Nancy gave an evil smile as she tug hard on the rope "NO
more church for you COON. You’ll be worshiping White dick for now on.
And when you drop that Pinckney in your belly I’M giving it back to MRS
DOW

ASIAN NANCY still looking at her smiling guest and MR DOW who displayed a
broad grin love manipulating her Niggers slave. At this time ASIAN NANCY
knew Slave BEN was a nerves wreck. ASIAN NANCY use the good and bad master
concept She told Ben that MR DOW want to Cut your MANHOOD OFF. Slave Ben
began to shack violently. But ASIAN NANCY calm him quickly by stroking his
nappy head and pushing her massive cleavage in his face telling him "But
I have convince him not to cut you if you can grow your Nigger Dick to
12 inches like my Buck over there fucking your Betty LOU UP THE ass.
Nigger Slave Ben look at ASIAN NANCY with pleading tearing eyes Ben said
"Please mistress Is can’t do that Is not that big" MR DOW displaying a
very concern look said " Sure you can I know all my niggers have Big
dicks let me help you Asian Nancy held her Big white Tits out from her Dress
and rub them together as Ben big Lips suck booth of ASIAN NANCY TITS

I would surgically remove the duckfeces

I hate duckfeces

Well except my gf's

I wouldn't fuck her tho

Asian Nancy than grab Ben dick with her left hand while hoisting her massive
tits with her right arm Rubbing slave BEN COCK gently she ask MR DOW to
pour some oil over Ben dick please Displaying a evil smile to her guest
and a wink to her Husband. ASIAN NANCY begin to stroke Ben dick to life. She
use her skillful words of encouragement as she look at her guest whom
were clearly enjoying the obscene display ASIAN NANCY looking at the guest
sated " That it Ben pump my hand. I fell it getting bigger" The quest
and MR DOW were all laughing out loud now at the sight of ASIAN NANCY
jerking off a Nigger, chain to a pole with no hope of his DICK GROWING
TO 12 Inches .Ben was bucking like a dog in heat suddenly he stiffen up
trying not to cum but ASIAN NANCY Purposely jerk him harder forcing him to
shoot a huge load into her left hand. ASIAN NANCY Step back and look Slave
BEN in his pleading eyes with a very sorry expression stated " Oh MY You
Dump NIGGER your Dick is no way near 12 inches." "Sorry" she than turn
to her husband and with a smile and a wink Switch came the blade
severing Ben Manhood from the Base

A HOWL that can be heard thru out the plantation was sounded from Slave
BEN. EVERYONE knew at the moment just what happen to Slave BEN Asian Nancy
walk over to Betty LOU and smear her face with Slave BEN cum and said in
her southern drool "Here you are Betty LOU something to remember Ben by"
MR DOW and I will be in town to see you in your new quarters at that
Glory Hole. ASIAN NANCY and MR DOW then have passionate sex.

let's get those stories going for the slut nancy

bump

imperium tbh

I cut a hole in a cantaloupe, poured a little lube on my cock and fucked it while looking at Nancy's pics. It was heavenly

nancy needs more slutty stories

I'd grab her by the pussy. Good enough for you?

No.

I only fucc aryan Japanese women not nigger chinks from nepal

Was gonna say she's filipina but her clothes are clean.

the old man came up to nancy. her eyes widened. the old man had a knife. he shoved her to the ground. she said, "i'll do anything, just let me live."

a dog walked by. the old man made her fucc the dog. then the old man stabbed the dog while its dicc was still in nancy. the dog's dicc was stucc inside of nancy while it slowly died. the ordeal took almost two hours. both nancy an the dog had several orgasms. the old man then said, "time to go bacc home to do your school work, nancy. you don't want your parents to disown you."

nancy was relieved. she waddled home with the dead dog between her legs. when she reached home, her father was furious. he said, "why are you home so late?" speaking her native language in an angry voice. nancy was about to be disowned for coming home so late. if she were disowned, the only way for her to make a living would be to become the sex slave of the depraved and deformed Holla Forums webmasters.

young nancy tried in vain to tell her father about the old man, about what he did, and about how he managed to do it to her. her father would not listen to a single sentence of her story. then, nancy realized she had been given a prize for her family. she suddenly understood that sex at knife-point with a dying dog can blossom into a thing of beauty.

nancy lifted her dress and showed her father the dog, dangling dead from her vagina with fluids coming out of every orifice. the father's frustration and anger subsided into thankfulness and happiness.

nancy's father lit a sticc of incense by the luccy buddha statue and ordered nancy's mother to heat up the wood burning stove, as he prepared to butcher the succulent dog his daughter brought home to the family. nancy went to her room to study her schoolwork and await the family dinner.

vocaroo.com/i/s1vQiRUYJLbm
Had to do it!

I'd take out loans in her name without knowledge then disappear.

First, I would break into her house and hide under her bed.

When she gets home, I would climb out from under the bed and rape Nancy up the Asian ass with her trophy.
Then, I'd throw a smoke bomb and disappear!

yes more degrading stories

WHERE'S THE BENIS???

>yes it says here you said you would ** and the out of * in the **

OP = alphabet agency looking for false material to blackmail anons with later

WARNING

this has got to be the most paranoid website in the world