Holla Forums IMPROVEMENT INITIATIVE

GREETINGS Holla Forums.

It has come to my attention that intelligence on the board has decreased dramatically. Meme shitposters represent the majority on this board and that is problematic. I have seen so many posts that are so off the mark and are blatently lies but they believe with all their heart that what they are saying is true. It is our duty to educate ourselves. It is our duty to read as much as we can. Through reading we will naturally improve the post quality of the board and ascend to a higher platitude of thinking. Better, more refined ideas. Stronger arguments. The benefits are endless. So if you are not, start reading now. If you are a Holla Forumsack and you aren't reading you must leave now.

Subjects you should be reading:

See these threads immediately:
8ch.net/pol/res/6200111.html
8ch.net/pol/res/5962594.html

Thank you for reading. Let's build a better Holla Forums for our children.

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/
pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

learn how to link threads OP

The memes and the shitposting are integral to our power.

Your are borderline shilling whenever you attack board culture.

Thank you for the information, but a fait number of us are already educated.

Fair* fucking autocorrect

Gee, I wonder who is behind that post.

You are most definetely not included in that demographic.

Yes because suggesting that a board starts reading and expanding their knowledge to refine their arguments is such a Jewish thing to do, right? Friendly fire dumb ass.

Pure coincidence.

It's called summer, and this too shall pass.

You talk a lot like the enemy, OP…

Complaining about shitposting and redirecting to other threads like a newfag is shitposting you euphoric faggot.

I feel the blinding hot rage of a thousand suns.

DELETE THIS FAGGOTRY AT ONCE

You got me. Just trying to ruin Holla Forums by suggesting that people get educated. You know our Jewish tricks well now it seems.

How about making an informative thread yourself instead of redirecting to threads you like, claiming Holla Forums is stupid, and you're intelligent. That's reddit fedorafag tier OP, and you should feel bad for wasting precious 8ch kilobytes.

Trips confirms.

Condense some of what you've learned into memes and essay threads to make an impact.

(I like your book selection btw)

This thread is Holla Forums tier

The quality of posts always decreases after we score a win. Because such victories always attract newfags and shills. Currently we have 600 more uids than normal. That is fucking huge. So, it stands to reason that there will be a bunch of shitposting and a seeming decrease in the redpill. That's just because we have a bunch of new initiates who do not know any better.

We used to have recurring threads general logic and wisdom for the newfags to learn from. Unfortunately our mods are shit and made those threads into an eternal sticky that no one ever reads and because it is there we have for the most part abandoned teaching the youngins about logical fallacies and all the other beginners level red pill topics.

Now, as for your charge that the memes are a problem. Back in early 2015 I would have agreed with you. The meme shitposts were abundant. But then we noticed something. We noticed that the memes seemed to have some type of power when wielded correctly. At first this was all the most high concentration autism this board has ever seen. The autism was off the charts. Huge dig threads started. Anons were digging into the most insanely esoteric stuff. Theories were formed. Hell a loose dogma sourced from historical texts was formed as well. A couple of spergs truly believed it but for most it was just fun and games.

But then something amazing happened. The theories started getting proven correct. So much so that it statistically could not be a coincidence. Either meme magic was real or we are living in such a distopian reality that planes were crashed and plagues unleashed just to make us think we were becoming mages.

It was debated long and hard. The theory that the elites were causing these evens to happen as some sort of uber cointel operation stopped being plausible when the events started having highly negative outcomes for them. And even if it were somewhat plausible the mere possibility that meme magic could be real is reason enough for us to continue on this path.

After that conclusion was made we realized something else. Kike propaganda was becoming more and more desperate. That's when we figured out the only memes that work are the ones made of universal truth like the fables of old. And the kikes can't use them because the truth is adverse to them.

that's not how you link threads newfag

Maybe by reading you'll become leftists?

Don't read fellow fashies!

I was definetely mocking his intelligence but I think I'll have to mock your intelligence aswell because there is no typo in the word educated. Dumbass.

But then something amazing happened. The theories started getting proven correct. So much so that it statistically could not be a coincidence. Either meme magic was real or we are living in such a distopian reality that planes were crashed and plagues unleashed just to make us think we were becoming mages.

It was debated long and hard. The theory that the elites were causing these evens to happen as some sort of uber cointel operation stopped being plausible when the events started having highly negative outcomes for them. And even if it were somewhat plausible the mere possibility that meme magic could be real is reason enough for us to continue on this path.

After that conclusion was made we realized something else. Kike propaganda was becoming more and more desperate. That's when we figured out the only memes that work are the ones made of universal truth like the fables of old. And the kikes can't use them because the truth is adverse to them.
You have well and truly lost it my friend.

One of the best things we can do is expose Jewry and get people to understand how our current "monetary" system works.

This video is very much trying to sell something and stinks of the Merchant, but it does a great job of visualizing and explaining how 'Fractional Reserve Banking' works.

Holla Forums or ass ravaged burnout?

You got me, I'm both! My evil thread to get you fascist Nazi scum to read has clearly failed for once you read enough you will naturally come over to the lefty side you hateful bigot!

Is this what this board has become? So so so retarded. You will never achieve anything of note. Holla Forums is nothing.

Where ever you are from, its not here. I have said nothing to the tune of 'don't increase your knowledge'. In fact, I said we don't have the type of threads that red pill newfaggots as often as we should.

Your willing obtuseness and denial of kek betray you, shill.

artofmanliness.com/
pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD

Daily reminder to contribute to >>>/polarchive/439

Get a dakimakura and you'll have the best sleep of your life that is also good for your body and mind. They're pretty pricey though unless you get some shitty chink one filled with mediocre cotton.

OP. It's likely that this is the effect of Trump and the other happenings of our current year. This is all quite exceptional. We are holding our breath, following every detail.

Next year things will, in all likelyhood return to normal.

But I get what you are saying.

Literally everyone in my life is involved in a conspiracy to keep me from being successful. Maybe it's just the culture but I don't know what to do anymore short of starting over in a new country under a new identity.

Best laugh all day user

Exercise in the morning, shitpost in the afternoon, read in the evening, then go impregnate your blonde arayan qt3.14.

A balanced Holla Forumsack is the best Holla Forumsack.

I have pared back my life to my immediate family. I see old (redpilled) friends on occasion, and work for Faceless Corporation Ltd. remotely.

I rarely do this myself, but you know I'm right and this proves it.

Probably because idiots keep making shit threads like this one

SAGE AND REPORT FOR FAGGOT TRYING TO PROXY-NECROBUMP OWN THREAD

OP IS A POMPOUS FAGGOT

reminder that shills always go straight for the "you're a kike if you disagree with me" meme. This faggot cannot even link properly.

No one of us.

Go to hell this thread and let's get some meme magick rolling. it doesn't have to be only shillary memes.

It's Summer. You're gonna have 16-year old idiots in here posting stupid shit.

Hows about you fuck off and find a way to permaban that fucking AIDS victim learningchode. Then maybe you'll have something of value to say.

no

first time is a typo, second time you're retarded

you can't spell

DEFINITELY

you moron

Memeism is about apppealing to the irrational, prerational and subrational.

You would be surprised how well read those with "14/88 GAS THE KIKES!" twitter handles actually are.

You have to back back to tumblr, OP.

Fuck off degenerate.
>>>Holla Forums

checked.iso

Do you know where you fucking are? This is a fascist board. Do you think you're a special snowflake who doesn't have to obey rules? We only suggest this stuff so that you can better yourself you little faggot.

"mom ill do whatever the heck i want, im a grown adult!"

Your funeral you stupid fuck.

Only in your imagination.

Weebshit anime pillows are.
>>>Holla Forums

And who the fuck are you supposed to be nigger?
>>>Holla Forums

great thread shitdick

Kek.