The power of Holla Forums

I have noticed that in the wake of our efforts on brexit shills denying that Holla Forums influences the real world have ramped up their efforts considerably.

Our damage to the EU has really hit them in a soft spot and they are now desperate.

They are trying everything in the book to get us to do "anything" else.

We are winning.

No matter what they say, the evidence that we have hijacked the (((power's that be))) of their influence is mounting.

Keep on your guard Holla Forumsacks, do not let shills demoralize us and our collective power.

Remember; meme magic works and is on our side.

We will win anons, and the Jews will be eradicated.

All we need is dank memes, an understanding of group psychology, and faith.

See you later, space cowboys

sacrifice yourself to lord kek anytime now faggot

Self-replicating ideas do exist user.

And we are the foremost authority on it.

I think the real psyop is making Holla Forums think it's responsible for influencing everything so nobody tries to do anything real anymore.

Shills

We are effecting the real world.

Jesus Christ, when trump is in you people will claim he isn't.

Careful with that ego user.

every time

Who else makes memes like Holla Forums?

Who else wields the power of memetics as we do?

I myself am nothing, but Holla Forums is probably the only force capable of tearing down the lies that the establishment has constructed.

We are needed in this world.

And we have the key.

Because it really was the Jews after all.

You know Farange has been fighting for fucking 25yrs, right? And youtube was invested in anti-NWO long before Holla Forums, right?
And that Facebook/Twitter and youtube have permanent shadowbans now so the war is over, right? Unless you can find some kind of bot or hacker thing… Holla Forums meme making is almost useless at this point.
Red Ice has gone almost full Alt-Kike, and the majority of the most hardcore white Nationalists are defending that "being pro-white isn't "racism"". But racism doesn't FUCKING exist.

I really think Bexit and Trump was all Holla Forums shitposting could accomplish now that the technology has shut us down. If I'm wrong please tell me. But I'm never wrong ;/

That's the first anime on here I've liked

The latest redpill is this >>6484907

namefags are cancer. Reported and filtered.

One step at a time; also all my Twitter's still work for some reason.

So much d&c and kikery. So few posts. Brexit furthers the cause, trump furthers the cause. Nothing matters besides 14/88. We must secure our future as a people. The blood and folk is all that matters.

Nice truth trips

MEMETIC MORALE THREAD YES

MAGIC IS NOT REAL
STOP BELIEVING IN VERY OBVIOUS SHILL TACTICS.
Simply "believing" and "hoping" for something to come true DOES NOTHING. The people pushing this ideology are specifically trying to make you think that you can change peoples minds just by shitposting on an anime imageboard with 200 people. IT DOESNT.

Memes ARE real. They are essentially glorified propaganda. They take easy to understand ideas and reduce them to a funny, repeatable, repostable image or phrase. THIS IS GOOD, and it works especially well on people who use social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, sometimes YouTube, and Holla Forums.

However, the only way to spread these memes and propaganda is to actually go to those sites and send them to people. We have no power staying alone on here.

Furthermore, anyone who tries to stop this sedative attitude on spreading ideas like me is deemed a "heritic" or a "shill". There will very likely be someone who replies to this saying something like "Praise Kelly, shill. Your heritic lifestyle can't stop our unstumpable memento majiks. PRAISE KEK AND THESE DUBS" This is a textbook example of a cult, and that will only end badly for us.
=DO NOT FALL FOR IT.=

WE CAN ONLY CHANGE PEOPLE'S MINDS BY ACTUALLY GOING OUT AND DOING IT. WE CAN NOT DO IT BY USING "MAGICK POWERS"

We need to start encouraging longer, more thought out and intellegent posts. Shitposts do not help, cheking dubs does not help. They only convince us that doing nothing will fulfil our dreams. IT WILL NOT.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE MEME CULT. SPREAD REAL IDEAS AND PROPAGANDA TO REAL PEOPLE. USE THE POWER OF ACTUAL MEMETICS, NOT MAGIC

If magic is not real, then what's the harm of letting people believe it is?
If it's not real then they can't do anything with it anyhow.
Why are you so mad?

PURGE THE HERETIC!

To continue, I think we need to start discouraging small pointless posts. Longer posts are always more thought out and contain a more intelligent idea. Posts like:

">(1)
Lol caught you shill go back to Israel"

do not help or expand on a the current idea being discussed.

If you see a post that is less than 2 lines long, then reply to it:
However just posting that would be hipocritical, so DO NOT POST IT WITHOUT HAVING SOMETHING WORTHWHILE TO ADD TO THE THREAD YOURSELF.

To repeat, FOR ANY POST LESS THAN TWO LINES LONG, REPLY WITH "Not more than two lines, please elaborate." AND CONTINUE YOUR OWN POST WITHIN THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD

Magic is real and demonic and an actual manipulation of the physical world by using outside forces (demons/fallen angels), so it's "cheating".

Quantum mechanics is also real, and perception influences reality. Quantum mechanics is not cheating. Memetics is quantum mechanics.

t. Christian

As I suspected, people posted to not doubt it and let it happen TWICE. Jokingly or not, shill or not, this kind of ideology is very harmful.

DO NOT ENCOURAGE CULTIST NARRATIVE THAT IS BEING PUSHED ON US

And to continue, is not more than two lines.

Not more than two lines, please elaborate more.
Without intellegent posts being made, we will get NOTHING DONE.

ALWAYS MAKE POSTS MORE THAN TWO LINES LONG

If you can still be demoralized in these great times, you were never a Holla Forumsack in the first place. Collect your shekels and move on.

Technology is not magic, and sitting around on an image board will do nothing. You jokingly disagree with me, and yet you make no attempt to disprove or even argue with any of my points. It was a mindless shitpost, and it achieved nothing but a wall of text from me.

STOP BELIEVING IN MAGIC. HOPING AND WISHING WILL DO NOTHING.
REPLY TO ALL POSTS NOT MORE THAN TWO LINES TO ELABORATE.

I don't think anyone is telling you what to believe in.
Neither is anyone telling you what not to believe in.
Why are you trying so hard to tell people what to believe in or not?

Did you even read the picture, dude?

Again someone mindlessly disagrees with me and tries to tell me to "leave" and "go back to where I came from" for supposedly "demoralizing people" The only one who are demoralizing are the ones who are:

Make all posts greater than two lines for greater spreading of accurate ideas.

Nah, I'm just going to filter you, fuck your autistic line count.

Your stolen magical arts are no longer working as you intended Mordecai.

Lord Kek loves all the salt you produce

I love this Pepette

If white nationalism is autistic, I'm a proud autist!

It's because of anonymity. It's that simple.

The truth is, none of us need to be here. We could be watching TV with the sheep and reading bullshit on how to be a better middle-manager.

I've spent thousands and thousands of hours since I was 14 years old trying to understand what the hell is going on in the world. In that process I have forged a moral compass made of diamond.

We are winning because we are setting our egos aside, and allowing powerful universal energies to pour thourgh us, unfiltered by fear of being identified and unclouded by personal ambition.

We are here working for a cause. Each one is a drop of water, which combined creates a tidal wave.

Every small comment, every trolling op, every good memes is a small cut in the gigantic propoganda war.

The establishment controls the media because that is how they retain control over the sheep, who cannot think for themselves.

At this crucial time when reality has begun disintegrating the economic and political order due to the unsustainable nature of usury, we have emerged to attack the perception of the masses.

Sites like the dailystormer, where personalities can focus our attacks, combined with anonymous image boards allow us to strike millions of small blows from every direction with no hope for the old TV and newspaper establishment to counter us.

And the technology makes the propoganda easier and cheaper to spread than ever before.

Keep fighting brothers. Some day, some os us will be leading nations.

Post candydoll

I just don't know what to say…

memetics are hugely powerful, it's all about tailoring the evolved product to the intended audience, all memes are not born equal and memes are technically grown here never built. to build a meme is to deny it that which makes it a meme in the first place, the survival of the fittest, it's evolutionary right as ordained by god or kek if one so chooses. evolution is a divine force for moving forward and so we should embrace it.

we have to subvert hard, use any and all tricks the KGB came up with and use them simply in inverse, where they created moral inversion we must create moral fortitude, where they undermined identity and stability we must reinforce it and undermine the assailants on our way of life.

This is going to be one hell of a war, but if we are smart enough to resubvert and guard in future with what we have learned against subversion using Bezmenov's gift to us, we can undo nihilism and rebuild all that was robbed from us, we can reclaim our birthright, but we have to be prepared to win at any and all costs, so we have to be prepared to use the KGB's handbook against them all.