We need 4/pol/

There was a time when Holla Forumsacks loved trolling and triggering shitlibs. Now they come to us to hand us their rustled jimmies on a silver platter but you turn and run and just hole up here in your fucking hug box like its bizarro reddit on a site that is unregistered by google and 5 links up from a fucking pedophile board. Congrats. You're hiding in the basement in real life and now, on the internet too.

You know why 4/pol/ is shit now? Because we (you) left. There were always shills and leftists on Holla Forums but now that's all that's left because we abandoned it. All of this shitlord momentum came from the bantz and utter BTFO'ing that shitlibs endured on Holla Forums. We always win debates because we're fucking right. Niggers are gonna nig, Jews are fucking cancer, its objectively demonstrable. Its this process of liberals getting fucking rekt that red pilled so many people. All of these new alt right content makers like Murdoch Murdoch and others probably started out as a shit poster on 4/pol/.

Do any of you newfags remember the Zimmerman trial? Do you remember how awesome and epic a united Holla Forums can be? You don't realize how important 4chan is, its too important to simply turn our backs on because moot threw a tantrum and fucked up the board for a week because he got outed as a literal SJW cuckold. That was a fucking victory you idiots. 4chan, its massive traffic and visibility are crucial for this thing. All of this new/alt-right whatever was born there and you're just going to let fucking reddit have it now?

That's what our home has become now, its a place for a fucking redditor to go say something a little off color so that he doesn't get shadow banned from the entirety of his little shitlib haven. We can make 4/pol/ great again. We can make it the natsoc/fascist, hyper right wing hate machine it used to be.

And no they fucking don’t censor hard racism. You can still post on Holla Forums. I’m just saying that 4chan is too important to let it become a slightly less cucked reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6483369.html#q6485164
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78001379/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We just need brexit. We don't need shit.

Yeah, let me know when the migrants stop coming due to the Brexit. No, go ahead. I'll wait.

If they're letting you vote on an issue it means they don't care which way it goes. Its irrelevant.

Literally begging. You're either retarded or a shill. Either way, fuck off back to cuckchan.

I'm old. I don't like to go fast anymore.

I still sometimes post there, and I even managed to spot my replacement, another dutch guy who posts anti nigger statistics in threads. I spotted him a couple of times now and he seems to have taken his role well enough. There may not be a huge need to go back as we have trained the next cycle to keep on red pilling things. Though sometimes we do need to jump in, as always, quality AND quantity do help sometimes. But I dont think that its really necessary, we can always just stay here and enjoy the quiet here instead of having to deal with thousands of shills. Its just something you could do if you feel like it.

You've become tumblr.

Are you going to behave this way when we start violently deporting illegals under trump?

Something tells me you don't understand just how powerful Holla Forums is/ is becoming.

We defeated gawker, and Scientology before it, we memes the brexit and soon will have a Holla Forums candidate.

Do you have any idea what forceful deportations entails?

Many ethnics will die resisting. This will harden the American people.

From their it isn't to hard to convince them to gas the kikes, after all, when there's already blood on their hands, their apathy will only grow.

we only left because we were banned

We don't need your kind here.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

First he's going to lose in a landslide because normies are brainwashed cucks. Second he couldn't do that if he wanted to because the president does not have the power to do so. The bureaucracy in place would balk at every single level and it will deadlock as it is designed to.

THIS Holla Forums is completely irrelevant now because you're about 3k holed up in an invisible internet safe space.

Yeah, your masturbatory fantasies because that's not going to happen.

Mighty fine delusions you've got there.

nope
if we didn't leave, the cancer would have stayed there, and maybe even more cancer would have come due to the mass of people that would be there, it may have even gotten worse.
Plus, everybody was getting banned anyways due to cuckpocket mods (Starting to happen now too with 8ch)
4chan would become shit no matter what

you can't post on there with VPN, its shit just accept it

We left 4chan for the same reason we are leaving the EU in the UK, because it's shit and full of faggots. Fuck off.

I check in sometimes when it's slow here. Gotta make sure our successors can at the very least name the Jew.

4pol can be considered as any place to redpill.
if anyone feels up to penetrating and impregnating their naughty little area, go for it.
they'll appreciate truth bombs and staying informed. it looks somewhat rough, though.

Shill located.

So, he isn't going to get the RNC nomination either ?

I swear when he is elected your going to be here claiming he lost.

Also; a country can have riots in the street everyday, but cannot survive 5-6 people meeting in secret.

We are 3k people in a massive online think tank dedicated to eradicating Jewry.

You seem to either be payed to be here, or a defeatist.

When he wins you will still be here shilling.

Me? I'll be murdering the nigger in my basement as celebration.

Its pretty funny though, this nigger mod is tracking me down and making sure that I dont say that landwhales can only be female.

CHECKED, FELLOW OLDFAG

Fullchan is not where you belong. You have to go back.

We encounter opinions we don't like in daily life, you blithering idiot. It's why we're here, there's something to fight against.

4chan is already reddit, why should we go back to those fags? They bring their censorship values with them, and they just post to be edgy. Let that place act as a cesspool so that they always get blamed for shit we do, and they can continue to fester around.

You cannot forcibly deport people without killing some (at best)

You do realize that if trump gets in many will die.

This is our goal; the eradication of all those who threaten the white race.

Jesus fucking wept at all this mission creep.

Please grow the fuck up. The rest of us have. Meaningless trolling on the "interwebz" is not fun, cool or productive towards our cause. Do yourself a favour and do something constructive with your life: 8ch.net/pol/res/6483369.html#q6485164

Trolling is stupid.

Holy fuck. You are not here for any fun at all.

I think you're right, OP. We can strategize here in our bunker, but our forward bases in the meme war are on halfchan and plebbit.

I think even our bantz is growing stale in this echo-chamber; posters here can't even fend off a rach-troll without crying to the mods for censorship.

I'll do some posting on cuckchan later today, and see if I can scrape a path through the mires of shilling and shitposting.

Boooo hisss

FBI kun, you so funny. You know that everything on Holla Forums is banter. No one here is really racist or violent, and we all love diversity, yet you keep coming here trying to incite hatred. Why do you do this FBI? Why do you do this? We are a peace-loving united people and Trump will make America great again.

nah

None of our ideologies count for shit if we can't spread our message. 4chan is what's starting to redpill reddit, and I can't fucking stand Twatter.

They are pretty able. Some of them even make new OC, but we shouldnt slack, we somewhat made a natural pyramid hierarchy with experience being at the very top.

I still rarely see good leftist demolishing pastebins on race, and they need to be somewhat refreshed. I could do it myself I guess, but its rather boring and tedious. If I could I would like to find the group of anons who originally did this science thing for race realism lore and leech of them.

Twitter is like whispering at a metal concert. Pissing in an ocean.

oh and to add, the same anons had huge pastebins on jews. its just that I like race realism more. Much more salt for me to mine with.

This, it's annoying, I have to disconnect my VPN, pause my torrents, post, reconnect the VPN, resume the torrents, and repeat if I post again. It's stupid.

Seems like it. Can't stand CancerBook either. Which just leaves Reddit and 4chan for me, and on Reddit you'll get banned and doxed for being too redpilled while soap-boxing in larger subs.

go to voat.co, I helped a bit in red pilling that place. I get many upvoats now just for pure and blatant jew hate. They even name soros, use the ((())) tags on non Holla Forumsniggers subs. Its pretty glorious. I think we are already past the treshold of red pill in that place so there is no need for propaganda over there, but its a very nice place now for us to get news.

Wtf. Deportations of such a scale are technically impossible without bloodshed.

Same here. I rather like the system of newfags from 4/pol/ (whether unintentionally or intentionally) visiting here with the feel of going inside the Dark Portal and become truly knowledgeable after lurking then go back there at their discretion.

Sounds like a victory, and I'll check it out – however, that's not what I'm after. Otherwise I'd just stay at Holla Forums. What I want is to find bluepilled populations to propagandize.

4chan is starting to have a ripple effect on Reddit, spreading out from /r/the_donald, but at the same time, Reddit is having an effect on 4chan, weakening their ideological strength and flooding them with shills. I'm leaning toward hopping into 4chan for a week or two and helping them fortify against the Marxist hordes.

Well I guess that voat.co is about 60% red pilled at this point. But it could act like a catalyst in red pilling others.

Because its a refuge site from reddit, and reddit is being extremely high on the censorship. There are a lot of people going there to flee the censorship.

But as you expect, the refugees are fairly blue pilled. But red pilled enough to see through censorship. Meaning that they are most likely eager to learn of the red pill ways, even if they dont exactly realize that yet.

So dont dismiss it as lacking potential for changing the masses. I felt like my influence, my few postings over there already made a difference.

So if you want to, if you cannot find a better place, this place would be in the top 10 of all places to red pill the whole of humanity. Especially because of the fact that they are extremely hostile towards censorship right now.

Your postings, and your messages wont get removed, they will most likely get read if you phrase them well.

In my eyes that has more potential than the comments of a CNN article, or reddit thing, which are ban happy as fuck now.

Stop being a retard. Just wait until EU lets Turkey in and all of Western Europe gets flooded with Turkroaches. Then you'll see the wisdom of Brexit.

To be sure, Brexit is only the first step. Now you need on the ground organization to take your country back. Stop being a nay-saying faggot and get to work.

We are the magicians and cuckpol are our useful idiots. You're never going to "take back" cuckpol. You can either encourage the redpilled ones to come here, give it up or just create the memes here and then spread them to cuckpol.

What's really wrong with this "hugbox" is that it is too busy fagging out about circle-jerk nonsense and not enough into applied memetics. Get your shit together and help us meme our way to victory.

You can start by contributing here and stop making stupid faggot slide threads like this one (also report the others)

NO FAGGOT, 4/POL/ NEEDS US

FUCK OFF BACK TO CUCKCHAN

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78001379/

4/pol/ is an utter cesspit, I don't need it, I have Twitter to evangelize on and 8/pol/ to collaborate on, I don't need your stinkan 4cuck anymore.

Wow, shows how much you know about anything
>>>/reddit/

Last year, i was banned for the next 60 gorillion years on 4chan.

The concentration of shills on 4/pol/ is fucking insane.
Back then shills would get called out instantly but now there are hundreds of liberal prozionist posts that clog up every thread.It's either some Holla Forums tier sarcastic shitposting or legit paid shills.
And I doubt its sarcasm because no one can pretend to be retarded for entire fucking years.

Also its super fast and its impossible to maintain a legitimate discussion for more than 3 posts.

Not worth the effort plus its owned by SJW.

Sage because OP is a faggot shill.

I haven't been there since Pao and Coontown, but I'll definitely revist.

4pol is getting shilled like crazy because it's become a real threat to the Reddit bluepills. You really want to just stand back and let it succomb to decay?

So what are we now?
The oldfags who left or the newfags who don't know shit?

Also you posted the same shit some days ago.

I mean look at this. They're D&Cing 4chan against us.

Keep this bunker, thats fine. But you gotta branch out. Circle jerking accomplishes nothing. We need to be making cuckchan cry and setting up shop on voat.co.

If you wanna win the meme war you have to leave your bunker.

Ah, the old "no user you are the SJWs" tactic.

It's a classic here by now.

Dont use it if you dont want to, to like reddit, or a reddit like structure, you need to have a certain mindset. That need to click links and receive that sweet dopamine reward (a bit like addiction). Its a bit build in with me, and it is so with many others.

It is also probably the reason why I am so good at reasoning though. I have waded through so much content, through so much information, research, comments and whatever. That I almost know a little bit on everything. All the news before it comes out usually.

Well at least for non political news, because the chans are still the fastest for that. But for everything else, the reddit like structure is superior.

Thanks to the chans, and the reddits I no longer need to read books, as I have more than enough up to date content to keep myself much more efficiently informed.

but this usually does mean that I am supposed to wear a fedora, kek. Well yea…haha.

halfchan made it's bed.
Let they lay in it.

4CHAN IS SHIT, IT BLOCKS ALL VPNS AND DATEMINES YOUR POSTS AND THE MODS ARE SJWS

You didn't even check my dubs

Look, it's very simple. We love everybody. And we want everybody to have the American dream, but not by coming to America. When they stay in their homelands and work hard to improve their conditions there will be making the 3rd world great. And they will have that American dream by earning it. But first they have to make a stand against corruption instead of running away from it. They have to go back. And when Donald enforces border laws and cuts out loopholes and subsidies for illegals most of them will self-deport. So ya see there's not gonna be any bloodshed. It's gonna be great. We are gonna be great.

Fuck off nigger. Sage and report.
SAGE AND REPORT

Holla Forumss biggest flaw in action.

The left was allowed to get as insane and powerful as it is because they invade every single source that has the potential to become mainstream that they can. On the internet Holla Forumss influence is not even a shadow of what the left has. You do not have 1 single mainstream source to spread your message, where as the left has Wikipedia, Reddit, and 4chan. This isn't including the corporate websites also censoring your message like youtube and google. The best you have his hijacking hashstags on twitter.

The left drives you out dividing your numbers as you spread among various honeypot sites.

We left to get away from you faggots. In fact, this place has been getting shittier since you faggots came here after Moot turned Holla Forums into a cuck board. Fuck off and stay gone.

it needs many fascist iron fist mods to recover. meaning some of you would get banned for shitposts and then whine and say the site is compromised.

mods here are shit too

Mods here are incompetent, while the mods there are incompetent SJWs.

We left because halfpol is shit.

no, shut the fuck up faggot.

The Seven Steps.

halfchan is shit, as is everyone who still goes there - including you.

Sorry M8, 4chan is a lost cause. I can't even shitpost there if I want to because I get shadow banned every time I start posting "fuck off kike" as replies to SJW and shill threads. That place is fucking hopeless because the Clinton Crime syndicate pays unemployed niggers to post SJW bullshit and Shillary shit on there constantly. It's beyond salvation. Fuck it. And fuck Hiroshima too. Useless yellow monkey fuck.

We are the magicians and cuckpol are our useful idiots. You're never going to "take back" cuckpol. You can either encourage the redpilled ones to come here, give it up or just create the memes here and then spread them to cuckpol.

What's really wrong with this "hugbox" is that it is too busy fagging out about circle-jerk nonsense and not enough into applied memetics. Get your shit together and help us meme our way to victory.

You can start by contributing here and stop making stupid faggot slide threads like this one (also report the others)

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

SRS wants Holla Forums deleted on halfchan, because they want this site to serve as a containment imageboard for undesirables. The constant subtle advertising of this site on halfchan now isn't a coincidence either.

Fuck off OP, I'm not going back to a place so hotpocketed to death that you can,t say the word nigger without getting banned. The whole mod team all the way up has been SJWed which makes that place impossible to fight on. They also ban any real digging threads. Children and redditards there can rot for all I care.

This. Now that Bernie is gone it's Shillary all day and night.

SRS is being paid too.

Look up Operation Wetback

And why did we (we as in not you) leave? Oh right, because Luggage Lad threw a tantrum, twice, and each time made his product even more inferior.

Remember the old meme, "not your personal army"? Is it still a thing over there? I don't know, and I don't particularly care.

You want traffic, buy an ad.

Well obviously. Second exodus faggots are the cancer killing Holla Forums; that was literally just a board prank of the kind that moot pulled every couple months or so. But there was also the fact that moot banned discussion of GG because it offended his brand new SJW friends, and 4chan bans activism of any kind anyways. There's also the fact that moot sold 4chan to a known imageboard dataminer, which is pretty effectively what's keeping me from going back. No, seriously, people would just walk up to Hirojewki and purchase the 2ch posting history of people they didn't like. How the fuck can you trust someone who does shit like that?