Mayor of Sanford, FL Carjacked

Three DinDos shoved a gun in the mouth of Sanford (town that gained international notoriety by the killing of Trayvon Martin) mayor Triplett and had his BMW carjacked outside his house early Saturday morning.

wtsp.com/news/mayor-of-town-where-trayvon-martin-died-carjacked-outside-home/256154543

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-23/news/os-trayvon-martin-sanford-mayor-20120323_1_sanford-mayor-jeff-triplett-chief-bill-lee-trayvon-martin
msnbc.com/politicsnation/watch/sanford-mayor-fought-to-release-911-tapes-44419651744
touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-87689220/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mercedes Benz

HES A GOOD BOY

This wouldn't have happened if he wasn't able to get that gun.

WHERES THE ZIM ZAM WHEN YOU NEED HIM

this is why you need to carry, and why you can never relax.

he wuz goin to collig in da fall he wuz getn he lyfe bak on trak he gone 2 church err sundy nigga
he
din
do
nuffin

also OP is a faggot for clickbait image an no archive

Dem boyz needed to get der God on niggas

DIN

DU

NUF

FIN

Kill yourself OP

What is this "archive" you speak of?

I never see you supplying news or making threads, faggot.

Sanford sure could use a neighborhood watch.

checked

underrated post

I wonder if they knew they were ripping off the mayor and were going for "big nig" bragging rights or if they were even stupider than normal dindus and just saw a whitey with gibs to take?

Either way, tippy top kek.

VIOLENCE IS A FORM OF PROTEST YOU RACISTS NAZIS!

In analyzing negro crime you can't overthink it. They just saw a Mercedes driven by some cracker and the gibsmedat gene kicked in.

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE FORT MCMURRAY

Could some photoshop skilled user merge those 2 faces together please?
I suspect the resulting image would somewhat resemble dear Tray-Tray

Get out Holla Forums.

kys

Why would you even do something like that unless you wanted to go to the slammer???

Even if your iq is room temperature you should know that's a bad idea.

Oh c'mon, the sheriff is pretty funny.

I know you schemes goon.
Stop subverting your memes here, sonny.

At least they had the balls to post the dindu pics. Normally that's strictly off-limits if a black is the criminal (and soon to be any non-white).

GRAPEDRANK FUH ALL

Man it's ok to have a sense of humor and not take everything super serious all the time.
Relax bro.

Fuck off.
Get to the saloon.

Those are some ugly niggers. Left one seems to have some arab in him.

Truly the worst operating system.

Also can't flimflam the zimzam

Good, this guy wanted to see the Flim Flam arrested.

Sanford Mayor Jeff Triplett sat down and put his head in his hands when he learned police refused to arrest a Neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot and killed Trayvon Martin, a black teenager.

"I don't understand how someone could not be arrested," Triplett said this week about the highly publicized Feb. 26 shooting that has thrown a worldwide spotlight on Sanford. "This doesn't make sense to me. My God, if that was my boy, I would be absolutely flabbergasted."

articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-23/news/os-trayvon-martin-sanford-mayor-20120323_1_sanford-mayor-jeff-triplett-chief-bill-lee-trayvon-martin

Sanford mayor fought to release 911 tapes
Jeff Triplett, mayor of Sanford, FL, says he had to overrule the Sanford police department to get the 911 tapes surrounding the Trayvon Martin case released.

msnbc.com/politicsnation/watch/sanford-mayor-fought-to-release-911-tapes-44419651744

Watch this sack of shit do a complete 180 now and demand his shitty car returned and the niggers hanged, but only for his case in particular

Normally when they don't show it its a libcuck state. Florida has an unhealthy amount of libcucks but it is still a red state

Tbh he looks like he has Indian in him. Hell most Indian reservations are 99% niggers.

NUFFIN

touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-87689220/

DIN DU NUFFIN

Yes, this was written by a nigger.

The mayor doesn't have the worst case of cuck face I've seen, but his jaw could certainly stand to be squared out.

Wow, this is big. I bet the Young Turks, Majority Report, and David Pakman will cover this the way they did the Trayvon Martin case, and really acknowledge how wrong they were re race and crime.

They have no fucking clue believe me. I live in a nigger shithole in NJ, we've had the same corrupt mafia mayor for almost 30 years, everybody knows him on a first name basis, everybody except niggers and spics who don't recognize him at all on the street. Random white people who don't know him talk to him in the street all the time.

One time my uncle, who works for another nigged up city, got out of his car in a nice well pressed suit to buy some water. The 15 year old niggers hanging out at the park screamed out "OH SHIT IT'S BILL CLINTON," and they surrounded him looking for autographs.

You're talking about niggers here.

Apopka reporting. Can't feel too bad. Sanford and Lake Mary are full of either niggers or middle class snobs pretending to be upper middle class snobs.

He Who Does Not Have To Go Back

Good fuck him

if obama owned a car dealership.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK