en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine
youtube.com/watch?v=fJr2RO7g7jI
youtube.com/watch?v=w6adVQrSUAc
keepvid.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=toNNpkoMOV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MMMMM so much winning

I see all this fighting between the left and the right and I'm scared!!!

50K JOBS ADDED

and hasn't even taken office yet….WINNING

God bless America.
BUMP
FOR
TRUMP

The shills will try to say he's a Jewish puppet and will never fullfill his promises. But really, does it even matter? Trumps victory is fucking great because of what it stands for above all else. Trump represented the anti-politically correct. Thats really why a lot of us voted for him. And its still causing tremendous asshurt among lefties and SJWs. And at the end of the day it was all worth it for that alone.

MAGA!

let's hope we don't pay for that little thrill with a trade war against china and a gunfight with iran.

I'm left wing and I didn't lose shit, Hillary sucks (kid) dicks and is more right wing then god-emperor trump. So I just had a fun time laughing at the but hurt regressives and idiotic right wingers who think trump will change shit.

We haven't lost until the 19th of December.

W-WHATEVER Holla Forums! DRUMPF! D-DRUMPF! HAH! U MAD Holla Forums? U MAD?????

You don't leave your containment board very often do you?

you both need a dose of the oven by the sounds of it. lay down your lard and your neckbeards side by side in the name of humanity, top shelf, 500 degrees for as long as necessary.

MAGA

"You don't visit our containment board very often do you?"
FTFY no need to thank me

Stay mad libtards

what anime is this

tsukuro amerika taihen mata

the right is winning
the left is whining
what a great time to be alive

No one won anyhting,
nothing will change.
just another puppet in office.

Left is stupid
right is stupid

fuckin peasants.

Fuck of Jill, you had your chance.

no you fuck off back to thegoldwater.com where a fat old man awaits your gullible mouth around the wrinkled shaft of his beer-weakened penis. doing so would certainly advance the master race and Holla Forums's plans for world domination. glory awaits you, oh noble and really very, very useful idiot.

Contribute to the Watkins retirement fund now. It's our only chance of ever seeing the back of him! racequeen.ph

mkay, fucking off
stay pleb

I am not tired of winning

Donald Trump will exterminate this species of bug.

But it's a nimble navigator

you don't get it evidently

Nothing that looks that menacing is noble.

Donald Trump will get it.

Daily reminder to the entire USA…

YOU LOST!!!!!!!!!!

His cabinet/transition team has made me lose any faith or hope I had for actual change.

Basically it's gonna be 4 to 8 years of blatant corruption. Big businesses running rampant, all our foreign relations going into the shitter, more oil wars and resource wars…

Maybe he'll get stabbed 30-some-odd times by some senators.

Damn son the evil globalist bitch that wanted endless wars and corporate moneycocc didn't win u sure showed us anticapitalists :^^^^)

Bernie Sanders should have won

Whoops, I lost! Never mind, my sports car is a zinger

Sieg Heil mein führer Trump!

Dont ever show your face here again

It was never implied they wanted hillary to win, you're a bit dense.

Wallow in misery

Story?

HERE SHILLS, YOU LOVE THIS IMAGE

shill in disguise

THERE ARE NO KEKS OR KINGS, ONLY GOD GIVING US A SMEK BECAUSE GOD LOVES US

TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD == == TRUMP SENT BY GOD

why didnt you include "he's a mess" or "your a mess" when he killed the guy would have been perfect

Why do so many of you Holla Forumstards have the mentality of children? Leftpol can be disconected from reality but at least they can behave like adults.

Only clever response. I sorry that you find yourself in the company of manchilds.

It was implied. Learn to read between the lines.

I miss the days when 8/pol/ wasn't nazi Larpers. How is it that moot not only managed to ruin halfchan, but Holla Forums as well.

LOL

Sounds like you need your throat caved in.

BUT AT LEAST THEY CAN BEHAVE LIKE ADULTS

IT GETS FUNNIER EVERY TIME

bump

Don't you'll summon the truth seeker

This is literally the gayest shit i have ever seen……die of AIDS faggot

when will leftypol stop with their dumb Holla Forums subversion grand strategy garbage? They're just shitting up threads all the time on all the boards.

8ch.net/cunny/res/1086.html

really nigger

Not proof.

Not proof of what?

Trumps supposed victory.

He didn't win the US election then?

Not to my knowledge, no.

Well, here you go.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
Trump won.

FakeNews is not proof.

Wikipedia is fakenews now?

How far are you situated from reality?

There have been various studies that indicate he did not in fact win. I didn't see the ballots in person, did you? No. So how can we know? How do we know who to trust?

Until I see the ballots I refuse to accept this russian victory.

Lefties are probably looking at this thread, time to pop some bubbles

I can claim the same if Hillary were to win

"Untill I see the ballots I refuse to accept this rigged victory"

What are you trying to get at here?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

were to have won*

Just close your eyes for a moment. You see darkness. How do you know you're in the room? You don't. You have to look inward to accept it. Once you accept it you are in the room. I do not accept Trump's russian victory was won organically but instead was tampered with for victory and thus I am "not in the room"

Cite studies please, if you can't, I refuse to accept your lying argument

Where are you even getting the russian thing from?
All the things you've said are superficial

lol

You people are getting desperate.

AND PIZZAGATE MAKES MORE SENSE RIGHT!?!?

More proof that pizzagate is unlikely.

There is zero proof, only echochambering.
Not a single victim has stepped forward.

These memes are pretty bad, they seem very forced

Trump won according to the rules of the election process. it's a turd too many for the majority of americans, but one that has to be swallowed. hillary just wasn't an agent for change and she failed to disqualify trump. failures are failures, doubly so in america. even the most rabid liberal, the anita of anitas, must now pinch their nose and bear it.
Advantage trump, but the next point is crucial. sjws play a good game. it cost billions of public money across multiple nations to train them. they won't roll over and spread their thighs whimpering mein fuhrer. that's the preserve of Holla Forumstards.

Lefties are once again posting, so let me ask, what do you think of the second amendment?

School Shootings wouldn't exist if we got rid of it.

had won. grammar doesn't matter here, but as a purist, were to have won needs an hundred word scaffold to defeat gravity.

The school shooting trend is thanks to media coverage, not access too guns.
America now has less easier acces to guns than in it's history, yet a few decades ago, a school shooting had never occured.

What do you think the second amendment was intended to do in the first place?

Thanks, I appreciate that.

I'm all for using it to overthrow the government, but once the people are in power there isn't much use for it.

Except when you get government tyranny again, it's a security measure.

What do you think of the NFA, it's the second picture.

Once the people are in power "tyranny" would be hard to do. With the erosion of class and capitalistic society the people would be at peace.
For those who don't will simply need more education.

It's a standard rifle, no opinion

Wait, you actually believe communism would work?
Did the Soviet Union not put millions of people in gulags where they forced to work as slaves?
Did the People's Republic of China not start a giant famine killing millions of people?
Is North Korea not putting people that have a different political opinion in concentration camps?

This is not tyranny to you?

Wait you actually think Capitalism would work?
Did the Afrikans not suffer at the hands of slavery?
Do people not work till death?
Did China not starve and America not grow fat?

That is not tyranny to you?

From what movie is that from?

Also Soviet Union was a good start but got corrupted by tankies.

People's republic of China was only starving because of America.

NK is not communist.

Yes, It created the most powerful, wealthy and free nation in the world to ever be.

No. No it didn't. See images above.

What are tankies?

How was China only starving because of America?

*sigh* Go to Holla Forums sometime or lurk more.

China was only starving because America taxed it out the butt to ensure that they wouldn't rise in power. Porky LOVES to subjegate other countries and make them work for him.

gunz? a very american problem.
firstly the (1914?) jurisprudence which interprets militia as every redneck and retard who giggles when things make a noise needs revision. it was never intended to give niggers or even whitey the right to go shopping with an ar.
secondly, the law prohibiting federal funding for research into gun crime needs repeal and in parallel, states and localities must be required to collate gun crime statistics for federal analysis.
thirdly, we need a federal register of all arms transactions and the ability to fight illegal trades, illegal ownership and cross boundry trade.
when we know the truth about gunz, we can decide whether to reduce their prevalence over time via obsolescence and tax, or make it illegal not to be armed.

america loves her gunz. they kill each other in astonishingly high numbers with them. how can that be bad for the rest of the world?

Not sure if low energy bait or just can't understand the difference between capitalism and corporatism.

Just like you don't get communism vs marxism vs transhumanism vs liberalism vs classic liberalism vs transmarxism vs democracy.

Nah it's all "lefty"

In the first picture the mouse voluntarily works for the pig
The rabbit implies that implies that the mouse is forced to work till he dies.
No one is forcing the mouse to work for the pig, he's free to do whatever he wants to feed his family. And how will the pig steal his the mouse's money?

The pig probably invested very much of his own wealth to build up what he has now, it seems the rabbit wants to take it from the pig just because he is too lazy enough to build up his own business

No Porky tricked him

What is the second picture trying to illustrate? That with money you can buy stuff? What?

How did porky trick the mouse?

That paper is pointless and you can't eat money.

With a job

I hear all the leftists talking about their seize of the means of production, yet they are against people having firearms. How are you going to have your revolution if you're not armed?

You get rid of them AFTER you seize the means of production.

How did he trick the mouse with a job? What I am seeing here is a voluntary choice to work for porky. The porky clearly explained that the mouse will make 1% of what he makes, and the mouse agreed too this. The mouse has the freedom to not choose this.

If say, instead being paid 1% of what the pig earns, he earned 0.5%, than he would be tricked.
And then the mouse can sue the pig and he would win.

No because he has a family to feed and comes from a poor country. Educate yourself.

Explain the mouse having a family to feed and coming from a poor country has anything to do with him being tricked? It's clearly a voluntary action.

I still don't understand how porky will steal the mouse's money.

Perhaps you mean that the mouse will spend his money at porky's shop, but again, that's a voluntary action, no one is forcing the mouse to give over his money to porky. Therefore if this were the case, it is not stealing.

No. It's not. He has no other choice and so he is FORCED to work for the rest of his life. It's not theft of his pointless paper it's theft of his very soul - his time!!

I don't see how he is forced to work there, There is clearly not a gun pointed at his head. If the mouse doesn't want work there, he can work somewhere els. There is lots of opportunity in free market capitalism, the mouse can start his own business, and compete with porky. And if the mouse is better, porky will go bankrupt.

I think you're implying in communism I won't have to work, I can just be lazy. How will that work out for society?

Enough. I'm going to go make a comic about this.

I'll be happy to see it, let's see the mouse prosper and crush porky at his own game.

Not about that, about how dumb you are Holla Forums

It was a joke

Also, why do you presume i'm Holla Forums because I think your comic is wrong?

I think you have a very skewed view of people that believe in capitalism

free market capitalism*

How is that paper pointless? I can use it, and give it to someone that wants it, and get something I want in return.
It's clearly not useless.

bump

Why didnt China tax America out the but instead?

Its like when sand niggers say they are only angry because of murrica pushing them around.
If they made a decent country in the first place they wouldnt get pushed around by a country thats less than 300 fucking years old.
How does that even happen? You are sand niggering around for thousands of years and then some country that was literally invented yesterday completely overtakes you and pushes your shit in.

er, do you read the news? $40 trillion and counting…taliban still alive and kicking. daesh not yet history. the mid-east on a perpetual brink.

untold billions: n. korea has icbms. china owns the fed. russia owns the electoral process and the new president puts goldman sachs in charge of the economy, has-been generals in charge of security and his wife in charge of internet troll control. enjoy, retards, enjoy.

reeddit spacing for the local retard's delectation. oh wait, even he left yesterday? i wonder why.

$40 trillion of what? The US debt is 20 trillion.

China owns the fed and Russia owns the electoral process? Care to cite some sources?

A man with actual military experience as a general running the security of the US is bad how?

Explain, please.

bump

still waiting for the new edition of the adventures of porky
I think if the guy actually put some effort into it, it might be funny

I'm collecting them

left vs right meme needs to end

most people are more nuanced

I dunno user, I've been enjoying the laughs

They're so cringeworthy, why is leftypol so bad at memes?

What do you propose instead of what we have now?

Left vs left meme.

Nothing they just want to be smug

You are hot. Post more.

We don't sexualize lemon-chan.

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

I meant how people in the US live a much more stable secure country with higher quality of life compared to the middle east where there is usually a war going on somewhere.

Let's pop some leftist bubbles

suicide is the real problem but ofc the majority of those are male..

Middle East there is usually a war created by americans and jews.

Let's hear it lefties.

BVRRRZZZT INBOUND

Warning: May break conditioning

I literally can't tell if that's supposed to be mocking Holla Forums or if that actually is what Holla Forums believes.

well it achieved its goal then. that of revealing your stupidity. thnx, i can trash that pic now. it has served it's purpose, much like you.
have you ever tried kicking down a door, only to find it's not locked? what's your name again? you must come and try my oven when it's not so crowded.

Point and laugh at the faggot

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This won't actually convince a leftie, point out what is wrong with his statement, and then ridicule him.

Insulting without content doesn't convince a leftie at all. Even if it is very obvious.

So the intent was to confuse the reader so you can be smug?

The hunter clearly is not able to pay porky's license fee, he'll hunt at another porky's property somewhere els, that is affordable to him.

It is implied he can only work for porky and hunt in his land, but in a free market, he can work and hunt somewhere els, porky is not his only option.

And with porky's ridiculous price for a license, his business will go bankrupt.

Now, I work at a fairly large mover company for 5 days, and make decent pay which I can support myself with, and still have money left to buy stuff I like.

What will communism offer me that's better than my current situation?

It seems to me that your main argument against the current political system is that the government wants people to work and pay taxes. This is of course correct.

However, if you have a communist state where you don't have "money", people would still be working and "paying" into the system, it's just that whatever they grow (e.g if they are a farmer) gets taken off them and distributed by the government.

And therein lies the problem - by having a system where the goverment manages everything, deciding how all the food gets distributed etc. You end up with a huge government, which is less efficient that simply allowing the market to regulate itself though say, I don't know… MONEY…

So ultimately you are sot on in thinking Communism and wealth sharing is a swell idea, but the problem is that as soon as you scale it up it is plagued by inefficiency, massive bureaucracy etc.

bump

So lefties were pretty active in this thread, where'd they go?

bump for exposure

China starved because anyone with a brain in China left, leaving only the peasants and commies. The few people who knew what they were doing were killed in the cultural revolution.

hoy shit. plz mp4 and webm, so I van pleb it offnet. (VLC slow, no bully)

Leftypol will respond smugly to your comment.

Because of regulations and the great leap forward, china starved

I encourage lurkers to read up on it so you have ammo to use against lefties in the future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine

t. out-jawing the jew

dankest if posts

german

Wait are you implying that the leftists posting in this thread are shills? If so, they're not.

Cheers fam

Jeez, what are you even doing?
Your talking so strange and all your spelling is very bad, I think you're doing it intentionally.

Bump for exposure

Remember, memes will not convince leftypol.
When lefties make a statement, don't respond with smug memes or >greentext
Respond seriously on why they're wrong and how. This is only way we will convince them.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJr2RO7g7jI
youtube.com/watch?v=w6adVQrSUAc

Some more ammo.

You can grap it off of youtube with this free app
keepvid.com/

I wouldn't recommend using websites, just use youtube-dl. I'll post a link to a toturial you can use.
youtube.com/watch?v=toNNpkoMOV0

test

Thou shall not commit fallacious arguments!

bump - still waiting for lefties to come back edition

We've got bigger fish to fry

thanks

bump

How big are the chances for those electoral voters voting trump out? I'm really interested in that.

hes stil a rich shit that admits he used every part of corruption in government and business that was available
he wont change most of that

they theoretically can be disloyal, but it would be unprecedented
it would be a bloodier civil war than what the antigun lefties could ever do because shillary didnt win

What are switch tactics?

bump for exposure to lurkers

Thread theme

He didn't win then?

bumpe bumpie bumpie

Not everyone who is against Trump is a "shill". Some of us are still Republican.

Your tears are delicious.

Stay salty bitch

You leftists, lol.

WINNING

I WANT TO SUCK TRUMPS PEEPEE MY FELLOW KIDS

Trump bump

so much winning

He was making fun of the person saving a homosexual's dream, this is being mad?

I don't understand.

Donny Orange is about to experience a four year dungeon session with stronk cok from Russkia.
Vlad the haxxor has him in his samovar.

What?

Trump is intending to mend relations with Russia, you seem opposed to this. Why?

another day of winning

Donald Trump supporters view him as an independent rebel rallying against Washington…but the evidence shows that he is used as a "false flag candidate" to impose Jesuit right-wing fascism on America for a planned nation-wide race war. Not convinced?

Trump claims to be Presbyterian, yet he attended Jesuit Fordham University for two years and then transferred to the covertly Jesuit-controlled University of Pennsylvania.

TRUMP'S JESUIT CONNECTIONS

The University of Pennsylvania is funded by various Papal Court Jews, notably by The Annenberg Foundation, started by Papal Knight and hofjude Walter Hubert Annenberg. Annenberg briefly attended the University of Pennsylvania in his youth and later established the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania. Annenberg is a Knight Commander of the Order of St. Gregory the Great.

Court Jew David L. Cohen is the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania as well as an alumnus of University of Pennsylvania. He is also the executive vice president of Comcast. 5 He was recently named co-chairman of the leadership planning committee of the Roman Catholic World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia - the destination of the the Pope's visit to America in 2015.

University of Pennsylvania could be renamed "Hofjude University" because of its enormous amount of Papist Jewish funding and leadership. The entire Pennsylvania area is controlled by the Roman Catholic hierarchy via the Jesuit provincial holding jurisdiction over Pennsylvania, the Archbishop of Philadelphia and the Bishop of Pittsburgh in conjunction with the temporal coadjutor government officials produced from UPenn and the following Roman Catholic or Catholic-funded Universities: La Salle University, Duquesne University, Pennsylvania State University, Villanova University, Temple University and Saint Joseph's University.

Protestants do not attend Roman Catholic institutions, especially counter-reformation Jesuit institutions like Fordham University, so Trump is at the very least an apostate for having done that. However, the story does not end with Trump.

Trump's children, Ivanka and Donald Junior's Alma mater is the University of Pennsylvania
and EricTrump's Alma mater is the notorious Jesuit Georgetown University.

Whether it be Trump or Clintons that ends up winning the 2016 election, these candidates are connected to Rome and will only serve to implement the tyrannical, neo-Romanist policies of the Papacy and its professed Jesuit soldiers.

WHO ARE THE JESUITS

An excellent resource documenting all the so called Jesuits who are really Jews turned Catholic, hence “crypto-Jews”, can be found at JewishJesuits.com.

The Jesuit Order in its founding was very much Jewish. All five of its founding members were Marrano Jews - Jews masquerading as Christians.

Ignatius Loyola - Founder of the Jesuit Order (Jewish), Alfonso Salmeron - Jewish, Alfonso Salmeron - Jewish, Diego Lainez - Jewish, Nicolas Bodadilla - Jewish,
Simao Rodriguez - Jewish

In his article Synagogue of Satan, John S. Torell states: “In 1491 San Ignacio De Loyola was born in the Basque province of Guipuzcoa, Spain. His parents were Marranos and at the time of his birth the family was very wealthy. As a young man he became a member of the Jewish Illuminati Order in Spain. As a cover for his crypto Jewish activities, he became very active as a Roman Catholic.”

Marranos are Spanish Jews who outwardly converted to a different religion, often times Roman Catholic, in order to evade persecution and expulsion for their treacherous actions, while secretly maintaining the religion of Judaism as well as practicing the Cabbala (Jewish Mysticism).

Furthermore, Loyola’s secretary, Polanco, was also of Jewish descent and was the only person present at Loyola’s deathbed. James Lainez who succeeded Loyola as the second Jesuit General was also of Jewish descent. Add a (W) after the (E) in Jesuits and what do you get? Jewsuits.

Jewish infiltration of the Vatican stems back many hundreds of years, and it would be safe to say that the Jews have a strong vice-grip over that institution, from the inside out. One of the most blatant examples of the Jewishness of the Vatican is the fact that the Pope himself wears a Yarmulke.

Why is the pope wearing a Yarmulke?

Pedophiles and Satanists in the Catholic Church are crypto-Jews. Fr. Malachai Martin, an ex-Jesuit Zionist, during the second Vatican Council, drafted the document which exonerated the Jews from culpability in the execution of Jesus Christ. The man who writes books claiming the Catholic Church is full of pedophiles and Satanists is a Zionist who exonerates the Jews for murdering Jesus. Go figure.

The Vatican has been infiltrated and blackmailed by crypto-Jews which utterly puts to shame any notion that the “Jesuits” control anything let alone Israel and Jews. It’s the other way around.

The Rothschild Zionists Took Control of the Vatican Treasure

The Jewish Encyclopedia (Vol. 2, p. 497) admits that…a number of Catholics undertook to organize a competitor bank to rival the Rothschild power… sometime about 1830. The Rothschild’s crushed it.” It says further: “It is a somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor to the Rothschilds that at the present time (1905) the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure.”

TRUMP'S 666 CONNECTIONS ETC.

1. The Trump family bought and controls the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolizing money and greed. The building appears in the movies The Exorcist II: The Heretic and The Wolf of Wall Street. The 666 high-rise is also home to Lucent (Lucifer) Technologies and its RFID microchip (mark of the beast).

2. The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. 18 is 3 x 6 = 666. It is controlled through Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and her Jewish Wall street bankster husband Jared Kushner.

3. Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall = 666 feet. Donald Trump lives there in gold-enameled opulence on the 66th floor.

4. Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. (Wikepedia)

5. Trump announced his candidacy for president on 06/16/15 = 6+(1 x 6)+(1+5) = 6-6-6.
The 2016 election is 2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6.

6. Trump claims to be the Savior - "the only one" who can fix and save America from disaster

7. Donald Trump is a self-admitted germophobe and "clean hands freak" who hates to shake hands with other human beings.

8. Trump's first wife, Ivana Trump, told SPY Magazine that he kept a book of Hitler's speeches at his bedside.

9. Trump commented publicly about his daughter Ivanka's hot body and that he would date her if she wasn't his daughter.

10. Trump said, "Hillary Clinton - be at my wedding", and she came to my wedding. She had no choice because I gave to [the Clinton] foundation."

BERNIE SANDERS TRIP TO THE VATICAN

Remember Bernie Sanders invitation by the Pope to visit the Vatican during the Presidential primaries?

In his speech at the vatican, he issued a global call to action to address "immoral and unsustainable" wealth inequality and poverty. The US Democratic senator from Vermont cited Pope Francis and St John Paul II repeatedly during his speech.

What was the filthy rich Vatican's response to bernie's speech? "YOU'RE FIRED!"

The election was rigged. Bernie Sanders never had a chance. The hacked DNC emails confirmed that fact.

SPOIL YOUR BALLOT!

If you decide NOT to vote in America's corrupt electoral system and if you understand that a vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil, be sure to spoil your ballot or someone else will vote for you!

What scares the evil doer's most is that the public will stop believing in their rigged system and will stop participating.

That's not how numerology works.

is Holla Forums redpilling Holla Forums again?

So mad, so sad, so sorry to see you go.

No they are mainly laughing at you for being stupid and falling for trump's blatant lies.

Winning

subhuman

I smoke pot.
I support PETA.
My diet is Vegetarian.
I support a Woman's right to choose.
I'm in favor Universal Healthcare.
I support Gay marriage.
I believe in Welfare for the disabled/indigent/mentally ill.
I'm against War.
I'm against Capital Punishment.
I'm against fracking.
I believe in man made climate change.
So…I'm a Libtard right?
Maybe….but…
I am so fucking glad Trump won I can't even express it in words

suck it faggots