A story

Life just couldn't be any better or do I still need a husband. Whats your name and what are you doing next weekend?

Interesting Dominatrix fetish you got going. Very extreme and unhealthy if you are serious but this is most likely a fantasy you came up with. Not bad overall.

yer fucked up, Kill yourself OP. The world would be a better place.

That's not nice.

What part about degrading a man and hurting his pride as a human being (not even just his manhood) is nice?

It's not that big of deal right?

wrong, Unless the man enjoys it…..

This man right here, Will rip you apart metaphorically or physically if you ever intentionally degrade him without consent.

Cruelty Is not Cool unless Cruelty is Deserved.

I don't know what's more pathetic, you, your fetish, or your shit writing abilities.

You're a poor writer, my friend.

women who actually think like this, as well as the pathetic 'men' who enable them that means you OP, you massive faggot cuck should be beaten with clubs and hanged by thick wire.

Fuck off
Post tits while you're heading out the door, too please

But males were created to serve us females!

Someone please explain to me why this is a sexual fantasy. I'm legitimately curious.

This. Also op is a fag pretending to be a girl.

love your fantasy and have dreamt of being castrated by a woman since my late teens. want to chat?

gay

This is what fluoride and circumcision does to some people. Disgusting

me too

David what are you doing! This is sick! I'm not like that at all and I'm so embarrassed right now. Why can't I have a normal brother?

I'm pretty the man would die from pain.