Holla Forums TOOLS UP

Holla Forums TOOLS UP
Dumping useful tools Ive learned: (all available free)
To meme and spread our message.

ARTISTS:

INKSCAPE (vector graphics)
If you learn 1 tool, make it this one.
Easy to learn! Very POWERFUL! (No more MS Paint lads)
inkscape.org/en/about/screenshots/
inkscape.org/en/about/

[Color wheel] tools for easy colors schemes
paletton.com

GIMP (bitmap graphics, photoshop equivalent)
www.gimp.org

SYNFIG (2D Animation)
synfig.org

BLENDER (Video Editing, 3D Animation)
blender.org/about/

HOW TO DRAW (Book: "Fun With a Pencil" – you can find it online: pdf)
Great for kids as well, instead of watching JewTube etc

AUTHORS, SCRIPT WRITERS, MEME DESIGNERS:

READ/Study Nietzsche, the master of Rhetoric and Imagary/Colorful Language.
"Bash their ears, so they may listen with their eyes!"
"A ball of wild snakes, which rarely enjoy rest from each other: so they go forth singly and seek prey in the world."

"Flee, my friend, into your solitude! I see you deafened with the noise of the great men, and stung all over with the stings of the little ones.
Forest and rock know how to be silent with you. Be like the tree which you love, the broad-branched one – silently and attentively it overhangs the sea.
Where solitude ends, there begins the market-place; and where the market-place begins, there begins also the noise of the great actors, and the buzzing of the poison-flies. In the world even the best things are worthless without those who make a side-show of them: these showmen, the people call great men.
Little do the people understand what is great – that is to say, the creator. But they have a taste for all showmen and actors of great things.
Around the creators of new values revolves the world: – invisibly it revolves."

IT

Learn Python: a programming language (Popular, free, easy to learn, very Powerful)
Get a good/free text book online

MATHEMATICIANS

"Mathematics - Its Content, Methods, and Meaning" (3 Books Set)
Excellent Russian book–available in English pdf online.

I have mastered all of these, you can at least do one!
These tools also allow you to work from home as a free-lance contractor–meaning more time with your fam/kids (home-school, etc)
It will also elevate your shitposting to new heights. Step up lads. Also add your own tool recommendations.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Book-Five-Rings-Miyamoto-Musashi/dp/1590309847/179-9174864-5529523?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
eclipse.org/
alexhays.com/loomis/
inventwithpython.com/
scirra.com/construct2/releases/r206/download
scirra.com/tutorials/top
8ch.net/agdg/catalog.html
waywardblogging.com/2013/09/professor-antons-highly-recommended-reading-list-for-communications-studies-students-and-others/
schoolcommunicationarts.com/advertising-reading-list/
getpaint.net/index.html
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/06/16/machiavellis-the-prince-with-special-guest-3d-waifu-diotima-flyte/
tobi.oetiker.ch/lshort/lshort.pdf
latextemplates.com/
opentoonz.github.io/e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like, I get what you're trying to do, but can you be not such a scrub while you're doing it?

gifcam.exe
adobe animate

Both Hitler and Mussolini were heavily inspired by Nietzsche.

Cant tell whether Holla Forums shit posting or JIDF. Sad.

what part of my post is shitposting you fucking tard

Why?

Why?

post the ones you like… its a little harder than just shitting on others–but more rewarding

Gimp is not a photoshop equivalent, it's junk. Just pirate photoshop portable.

sage for shitty OP

Salty and Jealous. Gimp is excellent.

I have mastered all of these, you can at least do one!

It was the above line that got you wasnt it?! ;) Step up, dont be salty.

t. Nietzsche

can you not hear the music, user?

I'm going to get some friends together and see if we can't refine together essentially a cliffsnotes version of all the best books of strategy, manipulation and marketing into a single comprehensive volume that should serve as a decent primer that any of you can pick up and get to it (The Prince, Art of War, How to Win Friends and Influence People, military PSYOPS manuals, Propaganda, and so on)

Any suggestions for topics or books to make sure get covered?

amazon.com/Book-Five-Rings-Miyamoto-Musashi/dp/1590309847/179-9174864-5529523?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
One of the best books I've ever read. You can find the audio-book on youtube.

Nietzsche is great, you pleb.

Reminder that he predicted SJWs:

Reminder that he BTFO'd normies:

Reminder that he knew women's suffrage was a bad idea:

t. philosophy knower

;)

48 Laws of Power
Also the lefts handbooks (pic)

you forgot krita, it has more features than photoshop + GIMP combined plus it is FOSS.

give me ideas
what useful can I do with it?

Hey OP,

If you want to start programming, a good freebie IDE to try out is Eclipse:
eclipse.org/

Polite sage because this isn't politics.

>>>Holla Forums

if it's not just a shitpost, then it must be one of those JIDF "firstpost shillpost"

Absolutely heretical. Only learn Python if you would like to eventually kill yourself for having wasted the time and degraded your brain by learning it. Same for every single language you can possibly list. You are only allowed by the jews to know about languages that are counterproductive toys, and believe them to be anything but.

so, only learn c and assembly, yah?

Very nice thread OP.

I only code in binary–but for 90% of tasks python is sufficient. Esp for avg non-experts

pleb
subhuman

Enjoy building a house from matchsticks. Don't listen to the retard - binary or assembly (really mnemomic for binary) is only for people writing yber-efficient stuff for microcontrollers with limited power/memory.
Python is a bit better, since it is a high-level language, but it's still pretty retarded - if god wanted white space to have meaning, he wouldn't have given us the curly braces.
Learn Java or .Net even - .net now has open sauce implementation as well and can be run almost painlessly on communist operating systems too.

python is an excellent first language

please fuck off

listen here zika baby, I listed the tools I use to make animated memes. You're too fucking stupid to realize this so kill yourself.

No you fucking don't, you lying nigger. Nobody has written anything in binary for nearly 30 years.

What you meant to claim was that you only code in assembly- but someone who actually does that would never make the mistake of using binary and assembly synonymously.

top kek, first time I've seen it used as an insult.

Speaking of zika, would it be possible to add a "Zikafy" tool to Inkscape?

Was being sarcastic–teasing the guy.

Then what's your suggestion?

Who actually contributes OC here?

What is the purpose of this thread? All these things barely relate to each other.

Re-read the 1st line of the 1st post.
Go make some tea and re-evaluate your life.

Mathematics helps you spread our message how? Python helps you spread our message how? None of this makes sense. If you want to spread the message:

Your advice is crap, sparese and redundant.

Make that tea, calm down, have a nap, re-evalute life.

The MEME WAR IS OVER — PERMANENT SECRET SHADOWBANS ON: Youtube, Facebook, Twitter… What's left?

This

Gas yourself.

LINKS TO LOOMIS HOW TO DRAW PDFs
alexhays.com/loomis/

Even if you THINK you know how to draw, skim through "Fun With a Pencil."
You will improve immediately.

Btw, thanks for the helpful thread, OP. We need more stuff like this.

PYTHON LEARNING BOOKS
inventwithpython.com/
Includes how to make video games with Python

Very good books for beginners here. You can read these online.

FOR Holla Forums INSPIRED VIDEO GAMES
LITTLE TO NO PROGRAMMING NEEDED
scirra.com/construct2/releases/r206/download

TUTORIALS:
scirra.com/tutorials/top

And we have a board dedicated to amateur game development:
8ch.net/agdg/catalog.html

First draft of the list, things will be boiled down to their barest components to encourage self study but descriptive enough to carry over the raw concepts

Please feel free to let me know if something should be added, removed, or changed; this is for your benefit, after all

I've been needing a boiled down list of Holla Forums books, thanks.
The book thread is a little overwhelming for a pleb like me who hasn't read in a while. I'm gonna get reading immediately.

They do but you've recommended two measly books from each subject. If I'm getting it right, you're thinking of the field of data mining and perhaps hacking. If so, one measly Python book and a Maths book is not sufficient. There's a whole plethora of things you need to learn to ever be efficient in this area.

Literally why? If you're going to suggest to learn something computer based make it hacking. That has the most benefits and potential for red pilling.

A decent list in places but I'd suggest cutting out the pop psychology garbage. Also, would media and communications be what you're looking for? If so:
waywardblogging.com/2013/09/professor-antons-highly-recommended-reading-list-for-communications-studies-students-and-others/
schoolcommunicationarts.com/advertising-reading-list/

This is not the reading list you should be reading from. See: and .

Best thread on the line.

Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for PCs that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins.

It started development as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is currently being maintained by some of the alumni that originally worked on it. Originally intended as a free replacement for the Microsoft Paint software that comes with Windows, it has grown into a powerful yet simple image and photo editor tool. It has been compared to other digital photo editing software packages such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Corel® Paint Shop Pro®, Microsoft Photo Editor, and The GIMP.

getpaint.net/index.html

GET OUT NIGGER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now I know you normalfags are indocrinated to ignore the possiblity of these things,but have you ever thought of
someone having multiple accounts
?

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/06/16/machiavellis-the-prince-with-special-guest-3d-waifu-diotima-flyte/

give a source for his claim, drive by shitposter-kun

I agree but you're supposed to move on to useful languages after you grasp the basic concepts.

Good to see helpy helper on Holla Forums :Ddd

Thanks for the detailed summary Macrosoft? Anything else i should know before i download your botnet kikeware?

Thanks brother

There are no limits.
Automating / collecting / organising / analysing / distributing data.

Python has a HUGE library of modules (graphics, networking, AI, etc etc)

Just go for C++ instantly, learn as much as possible. We are intelligent white people, we have no problem with logic and math. Believe in yourself.
Hell, I know VB (including VBS), Pascal (Delphi), C/C++, C#, Java, Html/php/sql, understand ASM, and understand most other languages/scripts (such as python, perl, etc, just have no use of them myself).

I'm not meaning to trash what you say, rather the opposite! Motivation to use the full potential of your brain.

Then again, some people might be better at art rather than logic and math. That's fine too, because we all need eachothers skills. Holla Forums rarely show any interest into programming, but I'm sure you guys are just hiding.

The meme war has just begun, faggot.

Krita and Mypaint are also great drawing tools.

And Krita now comes in that appimage format for Linux, allowing anyone to just download and run it like an exe file without having to worry about dependencies and whatnot.

Also, check out Prokos videos on drawing.
He's got no humor and is lame as shit and his newer stuff has way too much "humor" but he does present "old master" wisdom in a quick and trimmed of the fat format.

And by old masters I really do mean people like Loomis, Villpu, Bridgman and co.

Also, Python is good, but apparently many Python students struggle when it comes to real world applications.

Like distribution of scripts, it's not common, like Java, and even those can be a pain to deploy.

That's why compiled languages are better in the long run. People understand executable files.

Also, Eclipse? That shit still exists?

Also, learn LaTeX or one of it's flavors.

tobi.oetiker.ch/lshort/lshort.pdf

It's a markup language, like html, but it's used for professional typesetting.
Even a basic understanding of it will you crank out professional looking shit word templates could only dream of, in no time.

Check out these bad boys.
latextemplates.com/

It's also free software.
Linux (and mac perhaps, I don't know, I don't know apple shit) users will want "texlive".
Windows users will probably want miktex or something.
I don't know too well, I don't use windows, but I think miktex is their equivalent for texlive.

Java is fucking horrible. Worst mistake in my fucking life to every try Android development. The IDE (was using Eclipse) was horrible, the way they built it around (everything is override functions) was horrible.
I'll never touch that crap ever again, not for anything in the world.

Also, while Synfig is pretty sweet. I'd personally go for Kritas new animation capabilities.

They're still crummy, but Synfig is for cutout animation and most people prefer frame by frame.

You will see when you just want to draw something in Synfig but can't, really, because everything must be a vector shape layer object, as if every single shape in a picture must be its own object. It's fiddly.
It will produce pretty great cutout animation, though, if you embrace its utterly verbose ways.

Same with Blender. It's a really great too that is extremely misunderstood , but once you grasp the keyboard shortcuts and so forth, it's extremely competent and powerful.

Oh, right,
opentoonz.github.io/e/

Could be worth a try for animation, as well. Apparently it's what Studio Ghibli used, now open source, or something.
(Although licensing might apply, I haven't really researched it, I just recalled that some of it went "open source".
Check it out if you wish.

Free video editing can be done with cinelerra.
It's no premiere, or anything, but it is pretty great, even has 4k capabilities, if that's something that means something to you.

Yeah, it's pretty horrible, but when does that keep people from using it to build stuff they later depend on?
Never.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sadly, this is true. Yet, there's ways to code for Android using C++, C#, or even Delphi. Might not be optimal or the best choice, but then again, I never honestly understood why they choosed Java to begin with. Maybe because it's easier for people to just use existing code, rather than learning themselfs how stuff work.

Very cool.

giving a bump

My love for open software just can't outweigh my hate for stupidity when it comes to Blender. I hate every second I had to spend using that piece of shit.

Proof or it didn't happen.

The only tool here is you, OP
>>>/bmw/
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE