I love the snow

All urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

this is what northerners tell themselves to keep from an heroing

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

I guarantee you'll do the same if you come live in a place where eyelids threaten to freeze shut when you blink during a trip to the convenience store.
And people an hero here all the time anyway, better get used to it and start loving the snow.

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

Joke's on you Jamal - i love the snow

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

it's amazing how winter gets people by surprise every year

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

Only the pussified southerners

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Montreal?

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

what i like especially about the winter is, when it is finally over

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

FOUR MORE MONTHS

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

roads not getting properly plowed

I'm guessing Sweden. They recently instituted a policy where they don't plow roads to areas of commerce and industry and instead give preference to walkways and lesser roads.

Apparently they did this for the sake of gender equality.

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

Not possible, these busses and pick-up trucks are illegal in Europe.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

National Bank is a Canadian branch. This is somewhere in Quebec.

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

Also the Charger is only sold in the Americas and Lebanon/Israel.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

what are studded tyres

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

I love Qu├ębec being incapable of coping with snow, what they see every winter. I had a flight for Toronto delayed once because they forgot to unfreeze the wings of my plane. I mean, in February. wtf Canada.

Camden Green
Camden Green

this made my day. and my sides.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

these busses and pick-up trucks are illegal in Europe
wut? why should they be illegal?

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Yea, it's really very strange, almost like they are in denial that winter is coming.
Did a quick search and the webm in the OP was in fact Montreal yesterday.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Apparent exhaust for the bus and pick-up trucs are only legal in 4 wheels, so they are never sold as utility vans like it seems to be here.
You can find Amaroks, LV200 and Rangers round here, but the full-size F150 or RAM are rare because not sold.

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

cause europe is bettter at every thing yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

I recognized the buses. Strange land.

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

fair enough

still tho, fuck sweden.

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

This is the only thing they can do actually: cope with the snow, lel.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

pls video sauce

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

Poutine.

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

I guarantee this was a southern state. People here don't know how the fuck to drive. Half an inch of snow and these retarded chucklefucks manage to take out signs, take out streetlights, wreck their cars, die, etc. The worst part is, everything closes because people are too mentally handicapped to understand how the fuck snow works. What we can't go 80 fucking miles per hour and expect to stop on a dime anymore? HOLY SHIT WHY?????? My favorite part is seeing all these faggot 'rednecks' in their shitty lifted coal rolling turd machines waddling their way down the road at 15 miles per hour because they're all fucking talk with none of the balls or height to back it up and haven't a single god damn clue how to drive in snow. I wish I could send out a PSA on driving in the snow. I would say, "HEY YOU FUCKING RETARDS, IF YOUR CAR HAS 15 YEAR OLD TIRES DRIVE SLOWLY ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE, BUT IF YOU'RE IN A MODERN VEHICLE CONTINUE AS NORMAL ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE ROAD! THE SNOW IS NOT ALIVE AND WILL NOT COME AFTER YOU!"

TL;DR fuck the south

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

redneck
this is indeed a south state, but a Canadian south state.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

That's much better actually, or much worse maybe depending on how you look at it.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

I see what you mean

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-beaver-hall-snow-slippery-1.3881744

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Montreal is such a shitty city.

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Oh yes, Halifax.

The only city that can blow its whole snow removal budge in one day, when it doesnt even snow.

David Ross
David Ross

Michiganian reporting in. Yours is an under-rated post.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

Kentucklefuck here, last year we were wearing nothing but longsleeves and jeans at christmas.
for whatever bullshit reason, snow doesn't even start until the middle of fucking january here.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit