My wife just filed for divorce

my wife just filed for divorce.

Am /fit/ but what do? Highly considering going full MGTOW.

What do I do?

**plz just for tonight can Holla Forums and Holla Forums fuck off…I've been an user since chanology and I really need my family right now because nobody else is left. My wife fucking left and I grew up with all of you…so please, I really do beg can I just…fucking see my family (aka you) for a little bit please

I really need you all right now**

What does mgtow mean Fool?

I don't know man…I'm just fucking dying…

I love you guys and I'm crumbling here…
What the fuck is going on sort of state y'know?
We've been together 8 years and I've worked my ass off and I find out she's cheating and she breaks up with me because "I should've known" I just don't know man

Fuck it I think I might just kill myself, how can I stream this?

Ima greentext my story:

all the while dating different girls and got suspicious of them when I was around chanology. met a girl on Holla Forums, played games together, ended up moving in together, ended up being together and in love

one D&D night we are all laughing fun and drunk, thought she just had to pee a lot, she revealed to me today she was fucking my best friend, everytime our entire group played D&D she was fucking my best friend.

All revealed today, Best friend tells me "the heart knows what is knows (we were 8 years old when we became friends.) and gf tells me I'm abusive because I've yelled at her.

I've lost everything. How do I stream suicide, and I mean this seriously. Does Omegle work? kik? How do I do this?

Get weapon kill whore wife and the man she is cheating on you with call cops get them to shoot you for assisted killing of yourself

Get her on record admitting she cheated on you, and get a good divorce attorney or she's going to be fucking you over for years.

You say you're fit? Make yourself look as muscular as possible as you can, take some pics, create a second facebook profile with the best one as the icon, and make a tinder. Spend an hour swiping. Fuck some skanks, it'll make you feel better and help you realize you still have options and won't be alone.

Your wife will eventually realize the other guy's a loser and beg you to take her back, don't. She had her chance, and wasted nearly a decade of both your lives.

After you've played around for a while, look for a girl to be serious about. This time be pickier. Find someone hotter, who doesn't have your wife's annoying qualities, and is mentally stable. Stick to the "a pair and a spare" plan until you get serious about one, that way if one fucks you over you can call up one of the other two.

If you get through the divorce without her going after your money, enjoy the extra cash. Throw her shit out, do the place up like you've wanted it, invite friends over for game/poker/whatever you do nights. Do the shit your wife hated. Spend some money on you. If she'd do this to begin with, you're better off without her, and you're smarter from having dealt with her.

pretty much this

after everything call her up and say you want to talk and slap the living fuck out of her.
Trust me it feels great seeing the bitch cry holding her tears across her face

I am never going to want to get married, unless they let you marry your sexbot, so I don't really know how to help you, nor have any idea of what your going through as I have given it no thought as I will never have to deal with it. However, you have my support.

Don't allow this cunt to eat your heart out brother
This is a momment weither you choose flight or fight and you must fight

Do what says and make sure the law is on your side.
Then comment to self-improvement until you feel better about yourself

I believe in you user

whatever you do, don't get married again

As a family member, I strongly urge you to seek /christian/ help.

Kikes get out, no. I've said it. Holla Forums I don't need you.

do you have kids?

You reap what you sow. This was your choice, accept the consequences.

RIP OP

how about you go back to Holla Forums

and then kill yourself

Get the most Jewish looking lawyer and get loads of money to pay him.

Seriously this. Get the best God damn lawyer you can find, or you'll be paying for years, even worse she could get some of your retirement savings. Do you have kids with her? If you do, you're fucking screwed. I am sorry.

MGTOW is the only path

best decision I ever made.
got fit/
got money
enjoying life more
get more attention from women but don't care

I'd kill her and skip town if I were you.

"Till death do us part." Teach that bitch a lesson. I doubt you'll get away though.

user, be strong.

She's trying to hurt you, because by playing the 'evil bitch' role, she can lessen her own pain through hiding behind a mask. She'll be the one who winds up suffering the most.

She wants to hurt you because the drama will make her feel powerful.

Don't give her the fucking satisfaction user. Stay fit, stay shredded, stay away from drugs and substances. Go hunt out some new pussy. Go bang some hookers. Meet some new friends and party it up.

And when you're ready, start to build strength on the inside as well. There was a reason this whore came into your life - some signal of weakness, some childhood insecurity that she saw in you, that you can't see, that pulled this broken slut into your life. Don't worry, we all have them, but it's our job to grow beyond them.

One day, she's going to be browsing facebook rubbing her sore blue waffle and wondering whether she caught AIDS from those dirty needles or the 15 black dudes who ran a train on her, and she's going to see you - happy, healthy, normal, and totally unconcerned with her shit.

It's going to happen man, I believe in you.

When will you faggots learn?

But what does fucking mgtow mean you cunt. If you're going to talk like a fucking nigger at least tell us what the fuck you're saying.

Got any of her n00dz?

This and this tbh m8

That's not how MGTOW works; you can still get your dick wet, just don't give up any money or time or freedom to women that you don't want to.

Basically, live like a woman; be financially selfish.

Some people even think that you can be MGTOW and also get married, but that's stupid. Marriage is designed to enslave men for the financial gain of women. That's just how it works.

MGTOW is works however a man wants it to. its about him going his OWN way.

up to your elbows in debt and have a beta fagot pay forever thing? no thank you.

pretty dumb. go to prison, do not enjoy mgtow lifestyle, do not collect robot waifu.

Just ignore her and move on. it is tough and it will suck but it is for the best.

all a person has to do is not kill themselves to watch the twisted game of musical chairs that will happen when this generation hits 40. A bunch of women have settled for betas at 28-33. Now the rest must trudge on. Where will this trail of fears take them?

we're hear for you buddy.

Live like a woman, but continue to have a male's brain. Keep all the money you earn for yourself, but don't spend it on frivolities like make-up, jewellery and designer clothes.

then you're not living like a 3DPD as you are saving money, not spending it in hopes that your looks and sex will get a beta to pick up your debt

Accuse her of rape or conjugal violence.

She probably did one of those two any way. At least the second one.
All women are violent eventually. Might as well use it at your adventage.

This is probably the best course of action.

Men going their own way, basically a joke like meninism and recently being picked up and unironically being used by a bunch of internet betas

I'm sorry to say this, user, but your friend is autistic.

Also your gf was a whore.

She's a woman; you didn't expect that?

Fuck off you revolting piece of shit, you got exactly what you deserved because you just didn't listen.

You're not an user, you were not on 4chan when anons were active. You joined the raid that ruined the website and now you EXPOCT US X-DDD to consider your family.

You're Reddit, fuck off back there.

wow maybe its because you married a fucking whore from a shitty online site and played games with her like a fucking beta nerd either man up or kys and stream it

D==DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN==

why not just kill her?

Do you know of any paper making factories near where you live?

Cut her out of your life and get as far away from her as possible. Cheating partners are some of the lowest of scum

into tiny little pieces :')

throw enough mud at the wall, some of it will stick

Me too user.
Happen to me thanksgiving.
I don't care,fuck bitches.
All the bad shit you hear about women is true.
The tfw no gf guys don't know how good they have it.
At least we got hookers and blow