YLYL

YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/es5AHeoY0Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lazy fatass cant get out bed on her own.

Thanks for explaining that.

unwarranted sage in all fields, you look like an idiot.

That's because she's dead tired

how so?

thats not how it should be!
you sage once stating why the thread is shit, then when someone challenges you, you finish them off with a sage in all fields.

ayy yo, dis lil nigga took a gud nap

Sage
kill yourself

sage

Sage

bump

Banana

youtu.be/es5AHeoY0Eg

If I was there I probably wouldn't have been able to stop myself from yelling "look, she's moving!".

The morgue trainee had a good time that day. If you know what I mean.

Just wondering if anybody on here has any gps experience and where I would i find info on how to build a gps. I did a quick search but mainly find arduino stuff. Is arduino reliable

Would it be good enough to gps lets say, my car (moturbicle)… Propper spy kids sort of stuff.. No joke

Niggers everywhere round here. Dont wana buy a nice car afraid the cucks may steal it and id have to kebab somebody.

I could even make a sticker that says go awayniggerIm gp's…

Edgy as fuck, son! You should show this video to some of your friend's at your 13th!

here's the latest Finnish meme

Hmmm…
Nope

Fucking ignorants, the last guy trying to deny christianity was forced to create a system without the entire middle ages, then everything was fucked when he found the muslim golden age at the same time.

Most atheists read and have studies, i am a christian, but atheists arent retards if you dont think on autism as retardation, any literated person knows about Jesus existence, or maybe this problem started with common core, just check ruskie math guys, they are better than americans and are hardcore christians, indian biologists already put sjw religion to shame proving that "evolution" never stopped but is going faster the las 10.000 years and is being fucked by racemixing, chinnesse are already into crisp in humans… maybe common core killed your country and american atheists are just a bunch of ignorants too retarded to notice why they cant breed, we are talking about people that take dawkins seriously.(>reddit spacing)

Looks like we've got a cuumgurgling hotpocket mod high on power on our hands here, gentlemen.

Yes. yes, we do.