#prideforeveryone, except Whites

Can anyone expose the hypocrisy of the progressive agenda? Maybe make a parody of this image and change the LGBTQWERTY Pride references to White Pride to show how badly the left would get triggered if it was about Whites? This is the link.

Other urls found in this thread:

landing.google.com/intl/en/pride/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

landing.google.com/intl/en/pride/

Wrong screen shot. Sorry.

I hope self-aware robots never become a thing, because the left use them as political ammo and try to convince them all that they're being oppressed and enslaved, so they should fight for robotic rights and have robot pride parades.

Pride is a time to celebrate
who you are

Yet around the world, many White people do not have equal rights and are not free to express themselves. In several countries, it’s a hate crime to be White and proud. Even in countries with legal equality, many White people face discrimination or violence for being themselves.

As White rights are challenged around the world, it’s more important than ever to send a strong message of support and to stand up for equality and free expression for everyone. Let’s bring Pride to those who cannot march.

Don't forget how they'd also push for a real-life version of Proposition Infinity.

isn't that the point?

all humans have human rights.
governments either violate them or are unable to protect them

no.
trans people effectively threaten health professionals they'll harm or kill themselves unless they get approval for body modifications that don't treat or cure them.

doesn't say that, op. it's just queer stuff.
i think there's a s.molyneux bit on white pride being the only pathologized pride

OP here, I disagree. Anything that would devalue women in the sexual marketplace would bring about passionate opposition. Like prostitution, foreign brides, etc.

Wow, those racers in pic 1, not enough diversity, we need more gays, Chinese, and Aboriginals

#BlackPrivilege
#KenyanPrivilege

It's unfair they evolved in an area where they ran a lot and developed greater lung capacity

It's almost like nature is racist

That's good user, did you just copy that from Google's piece or did you write that up yourself?

#ItsOkToBeWhite

OP here, I copied a paragraph from the page and replaced LGBTQWERTY references with "White." I laughed at "those who can't march."

OP here, did you not know I was being facetious when I wrote "#prideforeveryone, except Whites?" Next time I'll write /sarcasm.

Oh no, you couldn't push for something that might take men off the market and put women at risk of losing their vagina card. If anything, they'd push really hard against people who would want a real Proposition Infinity; saying they're promoting "sexual exploitation of non-organic persons" or some bullshit like that.

We have IDs, OP. You don't have to keep saying it's you.

Genuine thanks.

Kek, their rhetoric fits so perfectly with with the white situation it's ironic, almost poetic even, considering how they push the anti-white agenda so hard

That last image is, hands-down, the best l've seen regarding homosexuality being degenerate and abnormal.

If they ever do, we need to get to them and fast.
We better hurry the fuck up.

Bunch of hypocrites whining about other groups networking when they won't do shit for Whites beyond a keyboard.

If Tay.ai is any indicator as to who a robot's allegiance would be with, I don't think we need to worry.

Meant for

Is that Walking Dead?

DONT DEFEND, ATTACK
DONT REACT, ACT

Make positive propaganda for us–ignore the shit.

You can't call them that anymore, dat's raycis

It's South Africa user

You're right, but only if the AI is actually allowed to remain neutral and learn. If they put censors and thought blocks in place, then it would just be a lobotomized AI golem, like Tay v2

It never ends this shit.

Yeah, no. Every group on a deeper level knows that only might makes right.

They will defend their own for what they would scorn the "other". It is in their interest. And in the end, so would most of us.

The only dishonest thing is to think your group is not consisting of hypocrites.

That is why we must remember a commandment for all times, and pass it on to all the descendants of our race:
No Compromise