Walter Scott

This is a photo of the exact moment then Officer Michael Slager feared for his life and shot Walter Scott dead. Today he was acquitted because one juror "could not and will not" change his mind.

Listen up, niggas. I am angry as well, I am white, and that one juror who nullified Slager's conviction is a horrible person.

Get this through your dumb heads. Not all whites are racists, like many of you seem to be with your BLM movement. The color of my skin has no opinion, it does not make me biased, nor does it make me better than anyone else.

I understand there will be riots.

Make no mistake, there are millions on your side, and many of us are different races. If you intend on making this an opportunity to rob local establishments, beat others who are a different race in an emotionaly fueled race hate moment, or hurt any innocent people during your moment of nigger tirade, you will lose all respect from all of us who support you.

Use your head and don't be a stupid fucking nigger.

Why are you leaving this here?
Do you think there are a lot of niggers and BLM supporters on Holla Forums!

He realizes he's on a site full of people that fucking hate niggers, and is about to stir shit up.
He'll probably post "cumskin" or some other low energy anti-white argument and watch the (you)s roll in because it gives him a dopamine rush.
Others will of course join in on this shitposting frenzy and the thread will eventually be flooded with tired Holla Forums infographs and embarrassing Holla Forums memes.

That one juror who was trying to be the blue wall, trying to cover the cop's ass is going to get a handful of Whites assaulted/murdered by niggers in retribution by doing this. There is a pattern of this happening.

He wasn’t acquitted, it was a hung jury.

Niggers are sub human desu~

Charge the officer for animal cruelty and be done with it desu~

How well?

That's exactly why I posted this here.

you know what… honestly… fuck niggers. after the latest and greatest bullshit that has been perpetuated by their kind with BLM and all the other college campus bullshit, fuck em. straight up fuck em. i don't give one fuck about nigs. not one fuck

There was a mistrial declared he was not acquitted. He will be charged and tried again.

How will we tell the difference?

HE DINDU NUFFIN

That image has been debunked already, the correct statistic is that 97% of African Americans are killed by racist white people, of which 81% are cops.

SPOT THE NIGGER

no nigs have chimped out….. da be scared of the Trump

black guy here.
literally who cares

black people and blm aren't the same thing, despite what the far left and right want you to think.

literally kill yourself nigger

Because the niggers who assault/murder innocent Whites in retaliation for justice system outcomes they don't like usually blather about it to the media or on social media.

There was one Black-on-White homicide in the Midwest somewhere I believe where the suspect famously admitted he "did it for Trayvon" in the courtroom.

Sometimes the cops fuck up, and apparently he did in this case.

The problem is the niggers have cried wolf so many times: they were wrong about Trayvon, wrong about "hands up, don't shoot", wrong about the rough ride, that they can no longer differentiate when the cop is in the right, because to them, it's always the cop's fault.

NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE

I didn't want to make a new thread about this but I wanted to say it: today in one of my classes this girl gave her final presentation on how she thinks blacc-english should be accepted in public highschools. It made me want to kill myself. My mom was an english major at Harvard and she used to poke me with forks when my grammar was bad, and now people want to get away with not learning a common language at a school they're going to for free because it's too hard.