I NEED you guys to comment on this

I NEED you guys to comment on this.

PLEASE! Say something about this insufferable hipster faggot. I need someone besides me to make fun of him.

youtu.be/ad4T7c7T1So?t=40m19s

Nah.

Nah son

Dude it's hilarious. Just trust me. I'll make a webm if you want

nah

too bad there's a curse going around.

is there any possible way to make this more pathetic?

why'd my sage get email protected?

Just say Fant4stic and American Ultra sucked and he'll rage for hours.

Bonus if you call his dad a murderer

gtfo

Maybe you're going a little far bro

not in the comments you dunce, I want you to make fun of him HERE. Discuss it

Not your personal army, OP. Fuck off

nah

nah

I didn't tell you to attack anyone. I asked you to make fun of them ITT. Apparently you idiots think I meant to post in the youtube comments on a 9 month old video for god knows what reason

Jesus Christ. Fuck off back to Reddit, you colossal cucksucking queer

just leave

you people are crazy

nice work outing yourself. (not that you weren't already obvious)
FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SHIT CONTAINMENT SITE YOU CUMGUZZLING, SHIT-EATING SODOMITE

2/10

The Jew on the left? He's a kike. What about him?

Would you guys calm down? All I wanted was to discuss a faggot whose views are becoming widespread. You don't have to be so hostile about it. Christ.

Well most of what he said is bullshit so I'm sitting here wondering where he heard it. I've heard similar opinions for others.

4/10

Or how about you don't post before you've lurked for a while and understand how we do things around here, you worthless piece of shit. This is exactly why we hate faggots from Reddit. You don't even take time to respect the site you're coming to. You just come over here and start spouting your "hey guize XD comment on this shit. LOL! Insult this guy 4 me XDXD" garbage, shitting up the board and sliding actual worthwhile threads. You need to shut the fuck up and not make shit threads like this.

I apologize

Probably his dead. Good thing John Landis was raped and killed years ago already.

Tell me why we should care?

Because his thoughts are very prominent and propagate effectively?

That screenshot about says all that needs saying.

Were that the case, they wouldn't need you, the faggot messenger.
KILL YOURSELF NIGGER