I've got an essay due by 12am tonight on turnitin. How do I cheat turnitin?

I've got an essay due by 12am tonight on turnitin. How do I cheat turnitin?

You don't you fucking retard. It autochecks plagerism. It's really funny to watch people get caught.

You have to write an essay about turnitin? Education really has gone to shit under common core.

This, just write your essay, OP, and don't make the mistake of thinking you can turn it in right at midnight. One of my friends learned the hard way when the clock hit 11:59 and it closed.

>buying the uni meme/being underage.

Open a random word document in wordpad and delete a bunch of the text in it, that should make the file unreadable
Unless your school is filled with cavemen and you have to turn in a physical copy, if so you're fucked

Save a CP image as .docx and submit.

I'm pretty sure that will work.

Trips says yes

Close

Metamorphic text generation. It should be able to completely bypass turnitin or any other plagiarism detection system.

However, the time, effort, and knowledge required to produce a text generator that takes an input file and generates a seemingly different file that preserves not only the file's syntax, but also the subject it is on, and can do so while producing a file that could attain a passing grade, would be orders of magnitude greater than that required to just write the paper yourself.

I suppose if you have a professor that's lenient enough to accept late submissions if the original submission was mysteriously damaged you could just do what says and open a word doc in notepad and delete a bunch of the weird looking characters. Word documents are compressed XML files, not plain text, so deleting random data will prevent the file from being understood by the program opening the document.

Just make sure you actually put stuff in the file – if the professor sees the submission is only 2 kilobytes in size he'll know it's empty even iff he can't open it.

Or you could just write the paper. I've written ten page papers in a few hours that got me A's in uni courses.

Retard.

That's really fucking with me

you used to be able to replace all the letter e's in a document with the Cyrillic е, and it wouldn't recognize as plagiarized. That was a while ago though, probably fixed by now.

If you speak a foreign language fluently, then look up existing essays/work on your topic in said foreign language and then translate it all back into English.

Good luck bro

That's actually kind of brilliant. I can't believe I never thought of that.

Cheating Turnitin isn't the issue.
The main issue is trying to trick the person actually marking your work

Copy and paste essay length text in word doc. Save it. Open in motepad and delete a few lines. Save it. Turn it in. It won't open and your teacher is probably enough of a retard to buy "muh internet fail" excuse

Brilliance! Do this OP.

If it doesn't work, try turning your system clock back for the next assignment so you get more time to work on it.

i know this feel all too well OP

i have about 11 pages worth of writing to do in the next 3 hours. which i know for a fact is not happening.
i rolled lucky this semester and got really lenient professors so maybe i won't get totally buttfucked if i turn something in a couple hours late.