Bbw thread

bbws

Fat girls only get a pass for being fat if they're young and have big boobs. Once they start to get around 24-25 it goes downhill very quickly.

That goes for a lot of women tbqh fam

quintuply so for fat women.

Mature BBW

I take from that that either you're fat or you're young. A woman who takes care of herself doesn't start losing her looks until later on. When she does start to lose her looks it isn't an exponential plummet like the fat girls experience. Then comes the pounds of makeup and outfits that accentuate cleavage in an attempt to distract from their ogreness.

I love fucking fat women but really don't like fat girl heads/faces. Look at the faces on pic #1 & #3. I've fucked women with big disgusting fat pumpkin-headed faces like that and I just had to shut my eyes, hammer away and lose myself in the soft squishy folds.

All women go down pretty quickly past 25.

Incorrect, there are many women who defy that statement and none of then are fat.

not fat cunts pls

Roobi royal

MOAR NAO

GOOD GOD MAN,WHY????

You've clicked the wrong thread, boy

She used to be hot, back in the days. After the titties reduction, she became a fat SJW cow. Petty. I really liked her.

There is nothing beautiful about any of these women.

Fat pretty girls are great. Fat ugly girls aren't. Please don't post fat ugly girls anymore.

1st reaction pic for this

user know the difference between pretty and straight up a fucking train wreck mane vid related.

Thats just gross

short and stubby =/= BBW
BIG is a requirement

moar

eeew goddamn she nice.

No, you bounch of faggots!

THATS MY FUccING HALF SISTER YO WHAT THE FUcc
THIS IS NOT OK
I REGRET VISITING THIS THREAD

sure m8

you don't belong here

-She's a coalburner