THE MOST EASY AND FREE AND PAINLESS WAY TO SUICIDE

hi there
please suggest me an effective and simple way to suicide and don't tell me to read other thread cus its tldr
my english isn't so good so please use easy words

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i am fucked up and has no money

Through early morning fog I see
visions of the things to be
the pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see…
that suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.
The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
so this is all I have to say.
suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.

hey, nice song

ty

inject air into your veins

This World is Mine

this wount kill me + its painfull

just hang yourself

painfull too

looks like explosives is op's best bet

*are

Forgot:

The sword of time will pierce our skins
It doesn't hurt as it begins
The pain goes stronger, watch it grin

omg fucking awesome pic
thanks

The main idea of hanging is to broke you neck, and the death is 1-2 seconds, not 7 minutes like it is written in the pic above. Use it moederfokker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops

go fck urself

إن كسر العظ اللامي وحده في عنق المشنوق لا يؤدي للوفاة وإنما نقص التروية الدماغية والانضغاط الوعائي والعصبي هي التي تحدث الوفاة

Why are you so angry, nigger?

fucking white beoble retarded qestions

I still didn't get it.

ok stfu

U mad bro.

from which site u got this pic sir?
or what is the sourse of it

OP, even beheaded people keep moving their eyes for some seconds, mexicans proved that a lot of times. Nobody knows the time of agony and just the shotgun helmet with 9 cardtridges in very specific positions with an almost perfect electric work is (maybe) capable of doing the job, costly as fuck and you need some knowledge and it isnt for first time diy.

The painless and fast suicide is just a meme.

Not always work, you need to put that in a specific point using a big gun and even with that you can fail, bullets arent perfect and lead balls arent controlled and again, ou need money, knowledge and balls of steel, one milimeter and they will keep you alive for harvesting.

and what if i thraw my self in a river

sure i appreaciate your opinion

best thing tell now is to get a hit by a train and that looks easy

You will float for some hours then small animals will eat your wouds, then a slow and ugly dead, but if you are black you will be scared to dead and shit will be done in some minutes.

You are welcome, if you dont have money forget everything about suicide, become a merc or something like that.

i am thinking about getting sucide while sleaping somehow
will it be painfull tooo?

No, actually putin your head in the exactly point will kill you fast as fuck, but if you fail is beheading or being a potato, btw, nobody knows how many minutes the brain will keep the pain (brain out, literally).

Death is guaranted, peace not.

im poor and weak and ugly as shit

Then dont do that, you can pay somebody to do the job or do it yourself if you are a monk level 99, you are fucked bro, go to the church, ask for help and get a gf.

Choking On your own Cum??…

YOU MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT WHITE HUMAN
I LIVE IN THE FUCKING SHITTY MIDDLE EAST

Comment from was Directed Towards you…

i dont understand it

yw

Not that I want to stop you, but why are you an heroing yourself OP?

Also try to join ISIS and shoot yourself in the head with a spare gun.

How about heroin overdose? It should be the best way to end this life

i live in israel so its too hard to join isis

so guys i have got a very good and painless idia to kill my self and cheap too
the idiea is i will wake up for like 3 or 4 days and make sure that i didnt sleep for too long and i will buy some stroong medical medecine that make me sleep and i will take it and but a plastic bag around my head and tie it well
now,, anybody know a name of stong medicine like that ? and how much does it cost ?

Why?

On the topic of sleeping, maybe just get sleeping pills to OD on? Sounds like the most peaceful way to go to me, most similar to what they'd give you in a proper euthanasia.
Don't do it of course, but if you're committed to do it anyway, I wish you the best and least painful way out.

omg thank you cute boy
i hope you a happy life

See you on the other side user, I don't know if we'll ever meet again but if we do, let it be somewhere sunny and the ocean is a bright blue.

May the road be half as long, and twice as bright.