Invader lied to get a green card. Now he's fucking aryan women

Just found out this shitskin Muslim invader lied his was into getting a green card. Check out his girlfriend. Want his dox?

You do realize there are boards dedicated to this sort of post, right?

>>>/shamedsluts/

NYPA unless something can be reported to the FBI like physical/deadly threats.

Morsy Mohammed El Samaluty

Aka Ahmed Morsy

[email protected]/* */

(425) 293 6204

Born on Oct 17th 1988

9523 NE 180th st. Apt # a203

Bothell WA 98011

Nobody around here talks like that.

Not your personal army
>>>/baphomet/

So you work for #BlackLivesMatter or a different Soros-funded group? Antifa?

You see, something that you'll learn later in life is that when people can see through your bullshit in two seconds then it is probably best to quit whatever it is you're doing.

He told me he lied to get a green card. I work with him.

Holy shit you guys sure talk a lot of shit but I am handing you a literal invader who fucked his way into a green card.

Only thing he should be getting is a bullet. She should get ine too for being a traitor.

Step it up op. You need some scalps before u get anything for free

I'll just play stupid for a moment and pretend you aren't the America-hating piece of shit in the picture you posted and actually are some really naive newfag.

Stupid young men, especially ones from backgrounds such as this one, will very often fabricate wild lies about all sorts of illegal activity in order to sound like a badass. They do this type of thing a thousand times more when they are talking to white people than when they are talking to their own people. Their holy book actually demands that they do such things because it helps to make their entire people seem more threatening and dominant. Most likely this kid is some mommy's boy who won a couple fights back in secondary school and assumes you are weak simply because of the color of your skin.

Anyway, get back to either being an obvious liar or a gullible bitch, whichever you may be, but please do it elsewhere and don't bother us unless you have something substantial. There are other boards for this sort of shit.

So why didn't you just kill him yourself instead of having your IP logged on this website and creating a record of you talking about it, you dumb faggot?

Not your personal army

Because he was talking so much shit today I lost my mind. Probably retarded in retrospect.

Top kek.

I just meant blonde hair blue eyes I guess. That part just pissed me off more.

I don't want to lose my job. I don't really have dirt on him other than what he says to me either.

If you had anything that could be reported to the FBI we would have gotten this kid vanned in an hour or two, at most. However, all you have is a bunch of useless hearsay and are acting like a little bitch about it. Like I said before, if you aren't him then he is most likely lying about everything he said. Take care of this yourself or get lost until you have that magic little word called evidence.

Ugh you're right. There's literally nothing I can do. I'll try to record him admitting it later at least. Or get him to text me something maybe?

Holy shit, she's ugly as fuck. At this point I might even feel bad for the sandnigger.

What the fuck is wrong with her chin and jaw? Jesus.

I work with this user, he's just a nog lives matter libcuck. I'm shocked to see he's actually trying to start shit here on Holla Forums though.

See what I did, faggot? :^)

Personally I think that girl is hideous as fuck anyway, looks like some kind of zika baby crossed with a hog.

trip dubs checked

She looks like a fucking gremlin with foetal alcohol syndrome.

Ahmed fucking your girlfriend?

Sorry for being a faggot. I'll kill myself now.

You could always adopt a pig and get into beastiality, toss a blonde wig on it and you wouldn't even know the difference.

you also don't have to worry about a mudshit stealing your new gf

Holla Forums quite frequently forgets we have IDs here.

Reported btw

Based on that phrasing and word choice…I'm leaning heavily towards you being that guy in the picture.

To a lazy person, it does sound tempting. Get some victim cred, get your name out there in the news as the latest victim of hateful internet nazis with a Trump ad on their favorite website, then set up a Patreon and let the free shekels roll in.

Just know that the time for those scams is closing. Better find something productive to do instead.

Just stopped by to kek.

Whatever happened to /lolcow/

Reported.

Thanks

I forgot to mention he said he's in the Moslem brotherhood. Is that legal?

What a waste of dubs.

If you're this mad that your ex-girlfriend is being pumped by that guy day and night, why not grab a rope?

It's probably enough to tip him off to the FBI and get him put on a watchlist, but don't expect him to get v& over it. Keep in mind that the FBI deals with shitty tips all the time (like yours), so don't expect things to happen fast.

That said, you should also know that the FBI watches Holla Forums, so just talking about this sort of thing might be enough. Maybe not, but who knows?

I *really* want to sage this, but I'm not going to on the off chance that the FBI puts this guy on a watchlist.

It's not /lolcow/
It's >>>/cow/

Yeah, I fucked up.

poison his coffee frame the ho

I say just let you ex date him and learn the hard way.

Hopefully he kills her or sells her into slavery when she gets tired of his bullshit and I get to add another meme to my 'collection', kek.

looks like a mongrel wtf

She has England-face. All their broads look like that.

Fucking Bongs.

I actually lol'd