Even Donald Trump appears

esquire.com/entertainment/music/news/a46173/watch-kanye-west-famous-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4RRqO
archive.is/tQcLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

l to r: Jeb!, Anna Wintour, Trump, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Taylor, Kayne, Kim K, Ray J, Amber Rose, Caitlyn Jenner, Bill Cosby

Sage for degeneracy

Wow, that is some next level degeneracy.

Haha what a good little moose.

I honestly don't even know what the fuck he is even trying to say. Also where is Hillary? C'mon now, be fair and balanced.

So where's the politics? Ohh wait it's a slide thread

What is it supposed to mean?

Absolute degeneracy. Nothing new coming from that Jew ballsucker.

I hate living in Rome.

This looks shooped,

I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shoops in my time

It will be relevant after Swift sues his monkey ass

He's bankrupt and married to a whore, means "please give me attention".

I ask myself the same question. Also, , this is even more strange, why no Hillary and Bernie?

Buy our products Goyim!

yep definitely a legit pic and not a fucking retarded stunt that will get this nigger sued into suicide

Except for the Swift body double, they're all fat together.

She's just as degenerate and probably knew about this. According to West's label they have the discussion on tape and are clearing it with their lawyers to release the conversation while Swift's people are trying to stop the release of it. The jews are also backing him so I can't see her fighting them off.

Also an archive because OP is a sliding faggot as is anyone who doesn't sage.

archive.is/4RRqO

They really think this will st-

Isn't that his father-in-law? When did you get so desperate, Kanye? Did Life of Pablo not sell well?

If anything it would be Ray J to sue. He got butthurt after Kanye and Kim married and it got all popular, he even made a song/album called "I hit it first".

It's a bunch of wax dolls.

It's a video for a song that opens with Kanye bragging that he's still going to fuck Taylor, I think she would have probably sued already if she cared

How is this relevant to Holla Forums?

Knock it off with this shit. This isn't TMZ, no one on Holla Forums cares about Kanye.

You know who put money in this nigger ass so he can make such degeneracy. Kanye is one of the biggest brainwashers used by the media.

I dont know what he thinks this will achieve. Nobody even likes Kanye since South Park made fun of him.

This forced, staged shit again?

That guy that's "Trump" isn't NEARLY old enough to be Trump.

That body [3rd from left] is mid 30s - 40s.

It's also not even close to Trump's hair.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

He's just doing the real life equivalent of shitposting. He has tendency to do this. He's knows he can't be sued over this anyways.

archive.is/tQcLg

Kanye is an attention whoring retard.

He chose to include Donald Trump because Donald Trump has been getting wall-to-wall 24/7 news coverage, and attaching himself to Trump would get him a piece of the news cycle.

If there is truly any "meaning" to this picture, it's nothing more than what Kanye's inarticulately stated ad nauseam in all of his previous albums: "it's so hard being famous," "everyone's just out for money," "I'm sorry I'm so arrogant sometimes, I can't help being a tortured genius," "Sometimes I get really lonely," "I miss my mom," "muh dick."

Don't give this con artist any attention. Sage.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

They are not human, they are wax figures. It's all bullshit made to have people react and OP took the bait like many others.

this

Fucking loved that one.

Isn't Kanye suppose to be out of his fucking mind? He made a video game where you're suppose to get his dead mother to heaven. He also went broke and set up a donation thing. I think most normies hate this guy.

but you gotta admit he hit it first

Kanye West is right wing.

If that were actually Trump all the women would be attached to his cock like magnets to a fridge, and the nignogs would get cucked

Just because it's degeneracy doesn't make it Holla Forums. Go fap to your depraved shit back to Holla Forums.

As degenerate as it might be, isn't it just making a point about our obsession with celebrities and cults of personality?

Even the article you linked says so.

So, kanye is in bed with dudes now?

wtf man?