Peep my autism

GO

great job!

Thanks. It's an autistic job but if someone gets some pics that they think are worthwhile additions to their collections then it's worthwhile.

I tend to over-use my recent ones but some of them work well. I might step it up and start editing at some point.

how many of these do you have, op?

That's it. 126 for Kagura (actually I spotted 2 doubles while I was doing that so 124), 196 for non-kagura gintama.

More than 2 doubles, 121 now.

Less interesting, but since I started a thread about it I guess I'll post my other gintama pics.

from 190 episodes?
you need to up your game

She doesn't appear in all of them. What anime girl do you have the second-most pics of and how many?

I pretty much only have cuts of Sena, but it's at about 1,662 now. There's a few I sort of started cutting but got bored after around 10.

And honestly my r34 of my waifu is in a separate folder, and if I had r34 from all shows sorted by character then kagura would probably be like my 3rd or 4th character.

I have to say though; there are some people on >>>/mai/ (or were in the spring, I've only posted there a little bit since the election and didn't for 6 months prior because people were arguing about it) with like 2x what I had or more.

I don't have that many from other shows (other than my waifu) but I guess I'll just dump all my clips since I'm on a roll.

Ok that's all I have to post for now. If anyone else is inspired to take a dump in my thread then go ahead.