Is SNL funny?

Is SNL funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Ahuviya_Harel
huffingtonpost.com/entry/louis-ck-hillary-clinton-mom_us_58193eb5e4b07c97c1c54ba1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is CNN really this out of touch with reality?

CNN is fake news. Reality is not a term to use around them.

And here I thought this unfunny land whale couldn't get any more disgusting. This should be against the law.

I don't watch SNL dude. Though I remember some of the skits from in Living Color from the 90's being good.

SNL hasn't been good since Chris Farley died.

SNL died along with Phil Hartman's after his feminist wife shot his bitch ass.

Also exact event/time when the Simpsons died.

It is fucking hilarious now that they have material from the real comedy that is Trump and his zombie of supporters xD

i literally love CNN now because the comments are filled with zombies who cry FAKE NEWS REEEEEE because their daddy zombie told them.

I hope he doesnt get impeached fast, the comedy is fucking hilarious.

These.

Trumble bittled the florpa oussid
Watcha outs blimpturds, progressum wall nut be deladled

I don't mind political humour, but the problem is that SNL isn't funny, and if you're like me and you're not an American then you don't even get these references to random politicians. They've recently been mocking the fucking Press Secretary; a position most Americans, let alone foreign viewers, likely didn't even know existed a month ago.
They keep dragging out the exact same jokes over and over, "Isn't Trump so WaCkY guys?! Aren't these people he appointing so SiLlY? Isn't Trump so stupid and orange and stupid and loud and stupid and ignorant and stupid and weird hair and Russia and stupid and annoying and racist and stupid and..", SNL has become a political comedy show staffed by people who don't understand politics enough to make a good parody.

They could at least make jokes that don't all boil down to "ISN'T TRUMP STUPID HAHAHA".
This is the same shit that happened with Bush years ago, and those jokes weren't funny either.

I remember around the time Obama was elected MDE made a rather lazy parody of how comedy networks portrayed Bush, and it's still fucking relevant.

It would be a much smarter idea to do a skit where Trump is portrayed as competent, articulate and well-respected, because Trump in reality is so absurd that no parody could do him justice.

It's better than funny, it's IMPORTANT.

The skits on SNL aren't about laughter, they are IMPORTANT. This is IMPORTANT Comedy, which means the more IMPORTANT it is the less funny it is, but you laugh because you need to signal that drumphffhf is bad for the marginalized people like ISIS or bugchasers or drug cartels.

IMPORTANT comedy is comedy that advances social justice, and it's actually a bit disrespectful to laugh at it, but we force laughter loudly and obnoxiously because we need the world to see how absurd and ridiculous the people who believe there are only two genders are.

It is hilarious because reality is hilarious, you can learn how American government works too so it is also educational unlike Trump's proto fascist attempt to get power from all other branches of government and remove the media

And lets be honest, that Sean spicer meme was the best

This post is a prime example of what he was posting about.
HAHA STUPID FASCIST TRUMP, DUMB BURGERS HAHA
What is funny about acting smug without actually saying anything to make whatever you're talking about look like shit?
It just comes off as butthurt.

I know reality is something drumpfdrones cant into, that is why we consider you trash and will always be trash.

your furfag shtick is better

xD

c'mon you can do better than this. you certainly practice at it enough. show me you have improved.

That's not even what he said…

how can you not tell he's trolling jesus shit he's not even hiding it

Man, I miss drumpfsperg.

No shit, but he's clearly trying to be funny too.

im asking him to show me he has improved trolling. he does it so much that i refuse to believe he hasnt improved at all.

Its clear he is just going off the 'say thing to make people angry sheet" It is clearly trolling but it isn't even trying. I could troll by saying dick 6million times but that wouldn't be good trolling. Effort and originality are required to troll well.

Not since Will Farrell left the show.

I never realised he looks like Rick Moranis.

Ten Star Post.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Commies are political manlets, they never learn.

Get bullied, drumpfcuck.

The problem with SNL aside from the obvious lack of talent is the political bent. When they spend over a year mocking Trump and then get so booty-blasted that they air a somber intro with zero jokes after the election, it makes them look petty and biased. Comedy is based on surprise. When I can always guess the target of derision and ire, there's no surprise and no humor.

The best way out of this is for SNL to stop focusing on politics until their liberal butthurt is gone so it can be about the jokes again. Unfortunately they are part of the CIA-controlled media machine so any art is secondary to reinforcing the selected narrative.

I'm a lefty but this blatant bias from all corners of the media disgusts me. Thank goodness Trump won to remind these coastal snowflakes how little people care about their opinions.

I wonder if all these shitposters remember that they're propagating a meme made up by Current Year Man, used by a hat company that has since gone bankrupt.

Trump supporters mocking their opponents mocking Trump supporters mocking their opponents mocking Trump supporters is the laziest bait you could use.

Its as though they really think it offends either Golden Don or his supporters that his family came here hundreds of years about and managed to have the decency to integrate. May these political manlets never learn.

Probably not, no.

I find it rather funny that whole "fake news" narrative has been completely subverted from a liberal theory as to why Trump won to a term Trump supporters use it to shit on the MSM. Even Trump himself used the term against CNN.
Boy, that really backfired on them, eh?

trumpcucks trumpcucks, where's your buck?

That's because journalists are the most think-skinned people I've ever seen short out of Tumblr. just I watched a news piece where the reporter called Trump's last press conference "the scariest ever seen", because he attacked them. Instead of attacking him back with some ballsy reporting on his administration,l all they can do is cower in fear and call for sympathy because Trump is "mean" to them.

Boo-fucking-hoo, you crybabies. All of you losers thought it was easy to attack him from behind the desk, because you though yourselves as The Foruth Power and Trump would never win. Soros and (((others))) would take care of him in time! Everybody loves the press! Even when you collude and lie to them! And now that your fantasy land crumbled and you look at Trump treating you like the lying sacks of shit you are, all you can do is cry and bitch about someone being mean at you. Guess what, sweeties, the real world is mean, and we are used to it. Grow a pair, or get the fuck out.

you tried

Does anyone other than old farts watch snl?

Woah cute gay couple :3
I wish i had a similar bf

You're the Jim Belushi to drumpfspergs John Belushi.

Tell me again how Holla Forums is the Holla Forums's Tumblr and not Holla Forums

Its all just ironic, bro
Im afraid being ironic faggots have lured in some retards who dont think its ironic

SNL is for plebs. SCTV is the patrician's sketch comedy show.

I thought this was made crystal clear a few days ago someone pointed out cuckposting attracted actual cucks who post threads such as BLACKEDfu. I pointed this shit out long before, but got accused of being a triggered cuck while the same people have BLACKED gifs and pics in their drives.

Why does your second comic have a nigger?

lol Holla Forumstards everyone

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

That's not an explanation.

Jim Belushi

I refuse to believe anyone so far removed from the mainstream that they frequent Holla Forums would be anti-Trump unless they were a paid shill or just shitposting. You're obviously just shitposting, and you're doing a very bad job at it.

Only whites can be racist, you imperial wizard.

Well we do somehow have leftypol

But yeah, drumpfposter is too angry and autistic and above all else, consistent to feel natural

It used to be but now it's all Trump stuff and there aren't any funny people on it. Melissa McCarthy? Really?

She was in Ghostbusters, so of course she's funny.

SNL will single-handedly topple the fascist Trump Regime.

They can deal with Trump, but only with my limey help they can defeat Pence as well!

i promised i'd never come back but this imposter just keeps failing.

HAROOOOOOOOOOM
hark? do my ears mislead me?
tis it the call?

HAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
INDEED! it is the call of the pee pee man!
he must be looking for yet another pee pee russian!

HAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
if ever did I see a site so tall and golden as the man with orange skin with russian pee a'holdin'.
drumpfity droo he'll put a spell on you while reddipolyps and clintrumps try and name a- WHO? oh! a drumpfity droo!

HAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
where does his heart go? why is his peenie so weenie? perhaps it's because the drumpfiteers can't see-see the pee-pee that they see him as daddy. "I'm your daddy now!" he cries as the red hatted nazis all flock to his side

HAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Trump confirmed for drinking little russian girls pee directly from the source

based

Nigger you're even worse than the other impostor.
Why is it that TruthSeeker was an unfunny dumbass, but his gaggle of faggots were funny as shit, while drumpfsperg was one of the funniest autists to grace this site, but his gaggle of faggots lack anything resembling imagination?

Fuck that rabbit he was a Holla Forums psyop to make Holla Forums look bad. I can see through all of this bullshit. The Jenny posting is the same, it's literally a psyop by Disney or possibly a friend of hers. You are all just too fucking dumb to see it.

Unless this post was ironic too, we have all seen how retarded Holla Forums is.

Let me guess you believe in HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG and think Holla Forums isn't satire? You're so cringey.

this lol

bunch of virgin retard NEET weeb cucks on this pathetic excuse for a board

I think you're underestimating the power of autism. I've seen some shit.

It's always is one fucking guy with a VPN constantly changing in an attempt to subvert, shift and change the culture of Holla Forums and I am sick of it. Jenny, Truth seeker was the same, so was dunkaccino and all of those fuckers. it's just one person with VPNs and I can see through it but you fuckers can't. Holla Forums isn't the one who is constantly shitting up other boards. fucking hell you're all so dumb it hurts.

I can't wait for the day of the rope. What a world we live in where leftist blowhards are now the internet wannabe tough guys.

Top kek, im not saying Holla Forums is responsible for all the shitposts here. You faggots stick out like a sore thumb and its obvious you are fucking butthurt, stay naieve commiefag

What a totally not emotional and angry response now I see the light.

A spic Chris-chan?

Is this like when Dunkin Donuts and Mcdonalds sent advertising division agents to popularize new memes to try and make commercials out of them?

Sure thing, Alex.

He's not actually mexican, he's transmexican.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ahuviya_Harel

I'm on to you Holla Forums and I'm exposing you. Scared?

Holla Forums is not responsible for shitting up other boards but there are literal paid advetisers pushing memes. why is jenny a thing suddenly? OH WAIT NEW STAR WARS. why is dunkin donuts and mcdonalds posted? hmmmm. why would CumDrinker try and push anti-communist rhetoric, hmmmmmmm oh I wonder.

You are the fucking mad ones because I'm calling you out SHAKE

yup.

oh and I know you're all the SAME FUCKING GUY

I will fucking destroy you drumpfcuck.

So people of color did support Trump over Clinton? I dunno if you thought out your retarded narrative, fam. Seems pretty contradictory with no direction.

"Trump is st00pid, his hands are small, his skin is orange, muh racism, muh russia amirite?"

PEE IN MY MOUTH JENNY I'M NEGLECTING MY JOB AS A FATHER LMFAO

IT FEELS LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS

I don't need to know what specific infections and diseases I can get from eating shit to realize I shouldn't eat shit.

Have you ever lived in a marxist or communist country? No you've lived in the suburbs with mommy the whole time you fucking VPN autist I am just getting increasingly sick and tired of your bullshit shake your a bad father, your a joke, your all kjust brainwashed zombies

I live in Venezuela, best nation on Earth.

You're just mad you live in a fascist third world shithole and Trump will end up killing you.

Feels bad man

I've personally always wished I was a Congolese slave.

That would be the life

why even live tbh

You went a little overboard with that one.

They're high on their own farts.

Weird, he didn't seem to have a problem be apart of this:

What does that have to do with anything?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/louis-ck-hillary-clinton-mom_us_58193eb5e4b07c97c1c54ba1

Weird, because he fucking said this and endorsed voting for Hillary.

It's almost like he has changed his views once he got famous…

Really faggot?

Feels bad man.

I wonder (((why))) he did that.

more than likely his bull told him to, let's be honest here

I will never forget how endlessly that was pushed in the media during those years.
HURR George BUSH, Texan village idiot who is a greedy oil baron rolling around in his motorized scooter at Wal-Mart with a 10 gallon hat on hahahahahah aren't I right fellow new yorkers?
Too bad Sam T was too much of a fucking pussy to continue his cartoons about the President once the administration changed in 2008.

It's almost like he was famous for well over a decade before making those pro-Hillary statements.

But now…

Trump IS the New Yorker…

DUN DUN DUN

/ourguy/ confirmed

/ourgoy/ confirmed

Horseshoe theory is retarded but it wasn't proven to be retarded when sarcuck stated the obvious.

let me interject here for a moment and remember you fine gentlemen that trump is #not my president.

I believe that was to comment on Sargon's material.

Is there a reason why people treat something like politics, which encompasses god knows how many opinions and ideas, as something which boils down to just the two opposing sides and then the middle ground?

yes it's called CIA and FBI

Thinking is hard.

A long long time ago there were many political ideologies. Everyone had a different opinion, but they all agreed on basic fundamentals. But then jews. The End.

If that was, it's done poorly. It resembles a signature panel on an infographic as if to imply that the information is provided by that person and if you want to know more, follow up with the listed name.

It's easier to control a populace if they think that there are and only two sides to any issue and that everything is a pro or against dilemma. This is reinforced in politics where no one discusses issues surgically. Aristotle said it best, "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Unfortunately most people are neither educated properly or accepting; and if they detect even the slightest hint of something they are against, in their ignorance they will accuse you of being a supporter of whatever "side" supposedly promotes that.

Wow, really makes you think.

She unearthed one of Chris Farley's characters on SNL special 40th anniversary.

Which actor, the fat one? I can't tell who it is in the Spicer skit.
Fuck, why does the cast have to be so awful? All I can think of are

Isn't Horseshoe Theory only supposed too refer too The far left and the far right?

And who defines the FAR LEFT and FAR RIGHT? Jews.

Kino worthy sketch revivial

Where was SNL the last 8 years?

snl has been irrelevant since the 90's tbh

Not really, I don't think it has been since that clear gravy skit from the '90s.

Ahem, didn't you notice the 5 skits they did where Obama goes "um um ummmm" a lot and plays straight man to those wacky republicans trying to keep da black man down?

it's absolute shit.

I don't watch SNL. Not since they fired Norm McDonald for bashing OJ. They are a useless show only cucks watch.

I've never liked SNL, it's always seemed like low-tier trash humor that picks fruit so low hanging it's already ripened, fallen to the ground, and is half rotting. That being said it's hilarious how trump and his cult follows are so easily triggered by 3rd rate comedians.

i bet she smells like anchovies.

God damn that picture makes me angry on like six different levels. He's DEAD. How can they not even have respect for one of their own deceased alumni? It bothers me more because an older cast member is taking part in it, but worse it's not even funny.

It used to be funny and have a ton of really funny people in their prime on it. It's supposed to be a vehicle, a star maker.

The original casts mostly went on to become huge stars, though every cast would have more than a few duds. By the 90's it was routine that you'd reach a certain point and they'd make one of your characters into a movie, and back then Wayne's World an Coneheads were fairly successful.

I think what's most telling is that one of the cast members are going on to become major stars anymore. They end up retiring to minor gigs as late night talk show hosts at best, or end up like Tina Fey or Kristin Wiig, in a few movies that are moderately successful and a ton that flop.

What's most telling is the failure of Ghostbusters, not only was it so bad that the SNL people went right back to SNL, but McCarthy actually joined SNL's cast.

Plz bring back Mad TV
I prefer He look like a man, and hearing about goo goos.

I think Mad TV is now on the CW .

thistbh

in living color was the best one tbh.

This.
Or at least hire Frank Caliendo.
That glorious son of a bitch has done Donald impersonations before and they were fucking great.

It's called discussion, nigger.

Freedom of press doesn't mean freedom from consequences :^)

Trump jokes are too easy, the fruit is hanging too low. All you have to do is print what he says and you have instant comedy, no need to edit it at all. How can anyone compete with a clown like that?

I like Trump and I can appreciate good jokes like vid related. Alec Baldwin's impression is terrible.

it used to be funny
its on TV

OF COURSE IT IS

I still love this. Seriously, they should've got him to do Trump impressions.

Yeah, Billy West is great. Hopefully someone has webms for the other videos.

Damn straight user.

This is very accurate. I'd say the last solid era of SNL was in the early to mid 90s with Farley-Hartman-Spade-Dana-Miller and so on. Many classic skits that segwayed in from the first and second gen cast, and most of them went on to solid careers. Even in the generation after that, even it largely sucked outside of TV Funhouse and though I don't like him personally, I will admit that Will Farrel did well for himself. But nowadays…can you even fucking NAME someone on SNL? Back in the day people knew who the fuck Chris and Dennis were, I can't even fucking name ANYONE currently on there and that's half the people involved with this Trump autism. McCarthy and Jones because they are so fucking shit maybe? That's about it but that's not a good thing to be known for.

Up until the late 90s SNL was very much an major part of American entertainment culture and that changed…I'd say that changed around the time Horatio Sanz joined the show. You have this fat, disgusting beaner fuck who isn't funny, doesn't bring anything to the table…and then they kept hiring more and more people like him. It's like they ran out of people in comedy who weren't fucking retards or something.

The problem with this is that a lot of people find Trump funny for making such comments and like him for it. Which probably boggles the mind of the anti-Trump crowd. Like there was the Japanese styled Trump ad that was done which Trump supporters loved, yet the creator had meant it as an anti-Trump video. The guy behind that video just didn't seem to realize that the things he was lampooning were aspects about Trump that people enjoyed or admired.

I think what really fucks with the 'comedian's of SNL is that they're often trying to lambast Trump rather than just have jokes about Trump. Like it's not hard to imagine how you could have skits making fun of aspects about Trump, yet these people are so pissed off about him that everything comes across as some shitty political cartoon where they're trying to liken him to Hitler.

Hell I imagine you could do an entire skit based on Trump trying to get rid of the EPA and loosen all laws regarding pollution so as to ensure he could get the greatest most incredibly hair spray produced to help maintain his mane.

Though I suppose thinking about it, it's hard to think of what else you could joke about Trump about that doesn't just make him seem kinda cool like when he's triggering the press or how he could just type a few comments on twitter to achieve some political ends, since those kinds of things suggest very little effort is necessary on his part to create some fairly large effects.

How did these incompetents ever make the brilliant I'm an Executive Order sketch?

That actually sounds hilarious user.

Another possible skit idea could just be Trump talking to Obama about how his presidency was really just fantastic, truly incredible, big league and great, while turning around every moment or so to tell an assistant about yet another one of Obama's legacies he needs to dismantle whether it's the protections for Dreamers, Obamacare, his horrendous decorations for the oval office that had barely any gold in it, and maybe a side note to have a proper investigation into Obama's birth certificate to ensure Obama couldn't even be remembered as a president since he wasn't native born.

It's not hard to imagine fun skits involving Trump being the fun smarmy cunt we all know and love.

But how else would people know he's literally Hitler?

maybe they can do a skit where he's looking at the plans for the wall and he keeps adding a bunch of stuff to it like miniguns, sniper towers, land mines and etc. And the reaction of the engineers building the wall as they see Trumps suggestions would be funny.

They arent trying to make comedy in the first place, they are making propaganda which is why they fail.

post of the day

buncha white liberal faggots larping

If you look at Holla Forums they are about 90% shitposting and about 10% sincere college communists who have never held a real job in their lives insisting that if they could only seize the means of production and dethrone "Porky" that they could finally make the world a better place.

what did he mean by this?

He didn't cross so good

No