1488/Nationalist girls

folder upload

Create a torrent pls

ok user
meed a few

Thanks user

go away stormfag

them dubs

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8856196BA0A9FBAD6C72D3F63701D8F068E6B7EB&dn=Nationalist%20Girls&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce

Cheers user

Dont be a virus/trojan please

your dubs protect you
no seriously I wouldn't do that

Hope so, not getting any peers though.

no u

online here user
waiting to download

I don't like tattoos myself but I fail to see why that
disqualifies one from Nat Soc

welcome user

The same way having sex disqualifies someone from being a virgin

your dubs betray you

ink has nothing to to with the heart

go away stormfag

Degeneracy in a previous life, and using the idea of being right wing and a woman to be absolved of their previous sins.

Thanks mate

no problem user
enjoy your pics

Now I'm the stormfag?

Women have no principles.

PROTIP: These girls are either A) The sole property of the Alpha Male of a group of white priders (the rest of the group plays "soggy cracker" and fucks each other in the ass) or B) Passed around more than a joint at a reggae festival (so much so that your dick will melt off if it comes within 3 feet of her vagina).

PROTIP #2: You are not the Alpha in the group. Enjoy your buttsex.

These skanks are only one step from a sjw for trashiness. Too much makeup, too many tattoos, (any tattoos are to many), fucked up piercings, etc. Just plain nasty.

The future of white children shouldn't involve them getting hepatitis. What kind of man would go and fight to come home to these girls? Anyone honestly think they'll be waiting when you return?

These "neo-Nazi" meme nationalists are the only reason threads like this are shit.

wew

bump