What is her fucking problem?

what is her fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's Canadian.

Some are good, vid related

Shut up Melissa

H-Hey I am totes not melissa, I don't know WHO Holla Forums is, I TOTALLY didn't come here in gamergate….I swear…please don't bully me….

The giggle she makes after telling a "joke" (read: making a bad impression) is adorable but please get her off the stage

You're pretty cute and at times funny (especially in the mannerism department) but stop singing. Comedians should be jesters, not admired for their talent and the audience is ruining the performance.

Niggers are ruining her children's school.

She wishes she was a man. Looking like one isn't enough.

I think it's obvious what her problem is.

She sounds like Mickey Mouse with that laugh.

She doesn't have the Daily Show to make her seem funny anymore.

Oh boy I love listening to a "older bitchy sister" figure condescendingly lecturing me about liberalism.

She is racist
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

archive nigga

I guess I'm not the only one who sees this. Its happening to the all the somewhat notable comedians that left the Daily Show. They create their own terrible knock-off or just get dumped on TBS because nobody knows what to do with Wyatt Cenac.

cunt

Can confirm, Canadian women are fucking awful

t. Canadian

I don't know who she is and I've only seen commercials for her show, but I'm guessing it's just more of your typical liberal comedy that makes fun anyone with the wrong opinions.

Also her voice makes me want to punch something.

Every time I see a promo for her show, I'm stunned at how awkward her wording and delivery are.

She wants to be BLACKED, but she's too old and ugly for any niggers.

Without knowing anything about her personal life, I want to guess that she is:

how close am I?

America I….

Sounds like a less confident version of that redhead comedian. Can't remember her name, the one that's always on the New Year's liveshows. Would boost her self esteem with mylove.

non white bread is nasty

Everything not 100% rye is pretty much pastry and only fit for children.

what a fucking cringefest

this

Her vines do indicate her being a gamer and she IS a "HORRIBLE RACIST"…could she be one of us

I need to begin incorporating more eggs in my diet.

what happens to the middle meat?

eat it raw

It's useless, throw it in the bin.

she's afraid government will force her kids to attend same school with niggers