Brit/pol/ #1012: TTPW sucks nigger cock edition

no new links tbh.

NEWS
EU referendum: Moody's cut UK's credit outlook to negative
archive.is/RnKD5

BUTTHURT CUCKS AND TRAITORS: 1mn sign petition calling for UK to hold 2nd EU referendum
archive.is/9pIUe

BBC EX-CHIEF ADMITS TO FAR-LEFT AGENDA: Leaked email says it 'ignores and despises' millions because they do not embrace liberal views
archive.is/fPji2

JEZZA REFUSES TO RESIGN AND HIS AIDES AGREE: EU referendum: Jeremy Corbyn aides deny leader to resign
archive.is/wb1SL

WE WELCOME AND SUPPORT YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP: Trump backs Brexit, urges Europeans to ‘reconsider’ EU membership
archive.is/aoAgu

NEW ROTHERHAM: Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls
archive.is/QN3cL

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1340224/calais-mayor-wants-french-migrant-camps-moved-to-the-uk-but-theres-no-chance/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-SunPolitics-SunPolitics-_-20160625-_-Politics-_-502600362
thesun.co.uk/living/1337351/is-nandos-shutting-for-good-the-internet-goes-into-meltdown-over-rumour-brexit-means-chicken-chain-will-pull-out-of-the-uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg
github.com/haruhichan/exhentai-plugins
youtube.com/watch?v=atI6a6GMgzo
youtube.com/watch?v=6RlSgnpLbro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-happen-foreign-nationals-living-8274888
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4ps17t/compilation_of_uk_voters_regretting_voting_leave
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-george-soros-wins-big-prediction-black-friday-a7102481.html
twitter.com/junayed_/status/746431614285025280?s=04
twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/746728892279431168
archive.is/f98Im
archive.is/31bp7
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/746720261668495360
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/furious-nigel-farage-to-take-control-of-britains-exit-from-the-e/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4ptwln/all_uk_citizens_must_pass_a_basic_literacy_and/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/25/pictures-almost-no-one-turned-pro-eu-protest-outside-parliament/
pastebin.com/u0ZeCuGs
amazon.com/Pounded-Pound-Socioeconomic-Implications-European-ebook/dp/B01HJXVP8G/
consult.justice.gov.uk/digital-communications/lammy-review-of-bame-representation-in-cjs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Tingle
youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o
archive.is/51c2d
youtube.com/watch?v=he9FQ2xTD9o&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/9hFRV
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/23308-this-is-the-saddest-man-in-the-world
pastebin.com/dWrb5z8P
youtube.com/watch?v=UmfX4qHm76o
archive.is/nbIYu
twitter.com/virgehall/status/746791601163374592
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-petition-million-demand-for-second-eu-referendum-latest-poll-government-parliament-a7103061.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-result-latest-david-lammy-mp-eu-referendum-result-parliament-twitter-statement-stop-this-a7102931.html
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
change.org/p/vote-leave-eu-referendum-put-nigel-farage-on-the-cross-party-brexit-negotiation-team?recruiter=562034534&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/25/carswell-hannan-freeze-farage-wont-stop-immigration/
archive.is/fPji2
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-brexit-resignation-david-cameron-reportedly-asks-aides-why-should-i-do-the-hard-st-a7102431.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lgAuHX0G8Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg3MWZtz53g
change.org/p/vote-leave-eu-referendum-put-nigel-farage-on-the-cross-party-brexit-negotiation-team
tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one
twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/744930827918786560
conservativehome.com/platform/2016/06/lord-ashcroft-how-the-united-kingdom-voted-on-thursday-and-why.html?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Saturday 25th June 2016&utm_content=Saturday 25th June 2016 CID_8c0999c74373baeae11f67340a99fbcf&utm_source=Daily Email&utm_term=How the United Kingdom voted on Thursday and why
gunsamerica.com/blog/a-new-british-made-handgun-the-return-of-the-webley-shot-show-2016/
twitter.com/britainelects/status/746808977908994048
nra.org.uk/common/asp/links/links.asp?site=NRA&cat=4
shootinguk.co.uk/
britishshooting.org.uk/
basc.org.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR ULSTER

1st for are nige PM 2020

FIRST FOR FEMININE COCK

KILL YOURSELF TRANNY SCUM

Nth for turning Ginnie's life into a Shindol story.

Nth for her.

NEVER EVER

Lads. They're going to fucking do it. First, we tank the EU economy, now we're going to take their trophy.

Its happening.
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Why the fuck are our Mussies so cucked? American mussies shoot up 50 of them and ours let a fucking pride parade happen. This clearly shows they aren't British, British people don't let yanks beat them.

NEVER EVER

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

I would tbh

dubs confirm

Guys, TTPW will never return if you continue mock her.

topkek tbh

Hello ttpw

How does one marry a princess exactly?

I would too, dubs confirm.

nice ipchanging you got there.

thesun.co.uk/news/1340224/calais-mayor-wants-french-migrant-camps-moved-to-the-uk-but-theres-no-chance/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-SunPolitics-SunPolitics-_-20160625-_-Politics-_-502600362

think she can get fucked,
they allowed them into france illegally, they can keep them

MEME IT

Give her a colony
Princesses love colonies

Delicately shake her hand and make polite small talk?

Me to, she is wonderful, lad.

YESSS

NOW COME ON ENGLAND!

WE NEED A WALES V ENGLAND FINAL TO JUST RUN IT HOME WE VOTED TO LEAVE IT WILL BE GLORIOUS

Nice try, TTPW

This is Ginnie's future.

Official thread theme.
NEVER EVER, EVER

==Our Britain, they tried to despoil it.
But their plot, we all rose up to foil it.
Now their empire is falling,
You can hear the cűnts bawling,
For their meal-ticket's flushed down the toilet.==

I feel like I'd probably need a hit single or something to even stand a chance

Fuck you, lad. I love Virginia

They aren’t for marring lad, they are for admiring.

YES LADS! This would be perfect!

CHIMPOUT IMMINENT

thesun.co.uk/living/1337351/is-nandos-shutting-for-good-the-internet-goes-into-meltdown-over-rumour-brexit-means-chicken-chain-will-pull-out-of-the-uk/

She will never love you.
She won't even remember brit/pol/'s existence once I'm done with her.

You've no chance if you're not a duck tbh lad

We should just bomb Calais tbh, it's a shithole regardless of the migrants.

I've never actually been to Nandos. Why do vibrant people love it so much?

MARRY HER YOU CUNT

It has some nice architecture tbh .

Calais will be the new Dresden after we're done with it

Don't ducks rape the partner of their choice?
Are you saying I should…?

No can do.
See
He wants me to rape her into submission.

needs to go down to penalty shoot out with save after save for hours until a draw is declared and both teams proclaimed winner

That trip looks familiar, using that gif too, this might actualy be TTPW.

COME BACK TTPW
COME BACK SHEGGERS

Kek they're just mad they can't replace them with EU ones

Calais is our rightful territory
Frenchies should give it back tbh
Along with the other half of France we are entitled to

Does anyone know any reliable "disposable SMS" services that actually work?

I'm not giving my mobile number to a corporation to send me pointless shit, and all of the ones I have found from Startpage haven't worked.

Sure…. That will happen.

HOW DO I GET PAST THE PANDA?

Pls no bully.

Reminder of the Remain voter anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg

Is this real?

so many european cities do, very sad to see them slowly fall to islam

That seems to be similar to what he said in Scotland the other day

time to rebuild The Angevin Empire

top kek lad

We should wait until EU instability then sorry marine le pen

These people have genuinely made me fucking hate rainbows.

This is what being a traitor looks like. Brexit is not enough suffering for these people, I want the gallows.

Why did I have to be born ugly lads?

Laurie Penny?
Get back in your kennel!

t. David Starkey

As a burger who's new to brit/pol/, can I get a primer on some of your memes?
Who's Ginny? What's your obsession with traps?

Lads I need help. I just posted something for everyone to see on FB and revealed my colours to all my full-bluepill intewwectchoowal friends and even if I removed it now, I doubt no-one would remember and I doubt I could keep myself from doing it again seeing all their dumb 'I'm just gonna repeat what this BBC article says' posts.. What do?

Can we just kick out the Scots already?

yep

Tell me about the memes
lurk moar

github.com/haruhichan/exhentai-plugins

Nigger.

What was it lad?

gib us screencaps then lad

GET THE FUCK OUT

Not only are you a new fag who hasn't heard of Lurk Moar, you're also a fucking fat bastard. GO JUST GET OUT! OUR CHAIRS CANNOT SUPPORT YOU!

Fuck off GCHQ.

hi (((Aaron)))

Ginnie is a MI5 psyop to stifle discussion and bait lonely waifuists. The only 'obsession' with traps is informing them they're mentally ill. For some reason a lot of them post here. Probably because this country is so fucked with marxism.

It's shit. Chicken drowned in Piri Piri. If you're going to eat something spicy, have some balls and go nuclear. Otherwise, try eating a meat with actual flavour of its own.

Post-Brexit New £5 currency unveiled

TTPW was a good lad and a trap but he went away. There's another one but everyone hates him.

I'm not a trap nor am I mentally ill. I am a real woman. Suck. My. Feminine. Penis.

Stop pretending to be ttpw or we'll bully you

I constantly think about how to meme rainbows to be unacceptable to them.

The banepost further above from this thread.

We used to have a couple of trap tripfags who probably killed themselves.

Ginny is some half-Japanese crypto-Jew who gets lonely NEETs here horny by LARPing as an 'alt-rightist' for Breitbart.

We may have the secret blessing of a Mayan crab deity thanks to our incessant posting of images of crabs smoking and stabbing things with knives.

The rest you'll work out for yourself pretty quickly.

Here's an introductory video, welcome to Brit/pol/.

youtube.com/watch?v=atI6a6GMgzo

I don't know but I fucking love this man almost as much as our Nige.

I hope you posted Enoch a BREXIT note you mentally ill freak.

I am her. This is a bully free zone so how could you even bully?

kill yourself

NEVER
V
E
R

Everyone hated Ttpw, me included. He was boring as fuck and literally mentally ill. He was at the stage he was getting hormone treatment irl.

He was boring because he decided to needlessly create this persona and then post normally, like he'd made a fucking reddit account. It was just weird. Like he was completely new to chans. If you're going to make a persona - I don't actually think he did, it was just the real him, doxxing himself for attention - at least have a personality, just something. It's hard to explain, but he just didn't have any personality. Then again, when do trannies ever have a personality other than their desire to be trannies? He was even worse than the standard tranny because he believed in "being a traditional housewife" kek.

Remember to report and filter these posters, we have a referendum to win and we're getting very close.

I haven't shitposted here since the US elections started up. Which UKIP politicians are based and which ones are sellouts? If Nigel Farrage can't/won't go all the way to prime minister, is there anyone in the party that wouldn't cuck out in his place?

Don't speak to girls like that you're supposed to look after me.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RlSgnpLbro

Leave version

your not a girl, your a mentally ill man.

I went through with the hormone treatment. I'm a lot softer now and my voice is higher

FYI

Based are:

Roger Helmer
Paul Nuttall
Figel Narage

sorry m98

BEADY

I am a girl.

LEL

I'd love to see the figures backing that up.

it's true tbh. If you go to Norway, you are much more likely to be killed by Christian extremists than Muslims tbh

FUCKING WEW HOW CAN THEY PUSH THIS

THIS IS FROM THIS YEAR ALONE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016

The greatest politician is Daniel Hannan tbqph

FUCKING BURNED

Coburn isn't holding back

The cucks in the party are Douglas Carswell and Suzanne Evans who are both Conservative defectors trying to shit up the party.

FOR THE LOSERS, TRAITORS AND WOGS

Hay TTPW, how long are you staying for lad?
Hope you didnt chop your cock off mate.

CARSWELL MUST HANG

Cheer up my lads, t'is to glory we steer

To add something new to this wonder-ful year

Feels good man.

Promise not all us Scots are bad lad.

Is that based William Pierce?

fucking hell

techincally they're probably right, because islamics act in teams and few act alone.

I really do need to wear mascara more often it really brings out the colour in my eyes with the contrast

doesn't stop him taking it up the arse

aye

Top kek, literally everyone in UKIP hates Cuckwell

Yeah I was disappointed when I found out he gay.
Would never have guessed it tbh

/vP2jzASEo this is the real ttpw

missed you lad

Dredd has been written by lefties from day 1 m8. I still live it though

More relevant than ever after his appearance bashing Nige again on the BBC

I'm the real ttpw

Phew, I think I'm good.

Is… is that Chris-chan?

I posted this in a thread before, but it's already almost full.

I'm polish living in uk, a lot of the workers are also polish, we were talking about brexit. I was very surprised how many of them were happy about it, or at least didn't give a fuck. There was this one guy who looked really sad and angry, he kept talking that they will throw us out. I told them about the fishing market bullshit, the Sweden that takes every Muslim and giving them Swedish citizenship which allows them to travel across the EU. I told them that the pound will recover in few weeks and everything will be the same if not better. Even if it's gonna be a bit tougher for me I can't be so selfish, I live in England and I want all that is good for it. I'm still a bit shocked that they accepted it.
Now here's my question to you. Are all immigrants that came to UK after 2012 getting deported? I've heard it so many times from different people… second, will we need a visa and/or working permit ? If yes where can I get one ? Or is it not yet decided.

Thank you.
The lad that posted metal with me yesterday, show thyself!!

I read this in the paper. The numbers they gave were ~90 rightwing deaths between 2000-2014 and 16 Islamic deaths.

This is only true because they look at lone wolf attacks. Why they did this I still cannot work out, but it's probably because they desperately wanted to make Islam look good.

If you include non-lone wolf attacks, just a single attack (Paris) already outweighs all the right-wing attacks by something like 40 deaths.

tl;dr, this is manipulated, figure-fiddling bullshit.

Should NATO have intervened in Yugoslavia ttpw?

WE MUST PETITION THIS!

FARAGE FOR THE TEN POUND NOTE!

PLEASE FUCKING ASSURE ME IT'S NOT HAPPENING

PLEASE FUCKING ASSURE ME IT'S NOT HAPPENING

They've confirmed multiple times that noone from the EU already here is getting deported

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-happen-foreign-nationals-living-8274888

I think so.

I stopped reading then,
GO BACK TO POOLAND POLSKINIGGER

Of course it is, m8. He returned to the internet ages ago, first as a "tomgirl", then took on the trans title.

Not gonna happen lad

Kill yourself.

Yes. On Serbia's side. Fucking Muslims deserved everything they got for how they treat us women.

It feels good to have him back doesn't it lad, atleast we know he's safe now.

it's not happening

anyone who matters has said there won't be a second referendum

the petitions have no power

It's cruelly ironic they're trying to use democracy to stop democracy. It wont work though they need 15 million or so more signatures

Have you seen what he's doing these days?

Looks like he took down the video of him fucking that doll. Or youtube did.

DON'T DEADNAME HER YOU CISHET SHITLORD
CHRISTINA IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN NOW

They'll ingore it along with the other recent petitions at the moment. We'll do it later.

Until I get bored or start looking for jobs again, I suppose.

You're weird.

Legitimately a weight off the shoulders

Nice of you to drop by though

Cameron said nothing will happen in the foreseeable future for current EU citizens in UK. But for new ones, they will have to get a visa.

My taxes better not have gone on you lopping your cock off.

NEVER EVER

Why are leftoids so obsessed with using children as props?

That's because he's one of our long-lost sons.

who the fuck are you?

Because they are completely without scruples.

lads I said I'd leave my trip if we won, but we haven't enacted article 50 yet. Why haven't we lads?? When will we? Has anyone heard news yet? We haven't won until we enact article 50 of the Lisbon treaty

They have the minds of children

jk pls no bully

Lad, do you mind if I go out with one of your people at school?

She is a shy social reject who is qt as fuck, always has her hair braided, and has some of the greatest child-birthing hips a mere mortal has ever borne witness to.

ANGLOSPHERE SUPREME

On that petitions that has nearly eclipsed 2m sigs, only ~350k are actually British signatories.

They're the kids that got bullied in the playground in the past, and now they're taking out their revenge on kids that can't fight back.

Stop bullying our pet trannie

hi ttpw!

Love your work

Despite their protests, they actually very much model themselves on the Nazis

fucking hell..

Stop impersonating me.

Good lad, stay safe, stay NEET and don't chop it off.

We need to summon Sheggers next, anyone got the Shego summoning pic?

Stop impersonating me

I will… eventually. I wanted to go to British university, but I failed the polish level A equalivant exam (passed English and math, failed polish…) but I might get a job as a jr. Coder soon ! I've meet a guy who's manager of qa in one British gaming studio and he told me he thinks I'm good enough for the job and I should definitely apply, so I did. Wish me luck.

If it's confirmed that Europeans are not deported then… they're fear mongering. Not surprising I guess, but I'm fucking pissed. Many people (not poles surprisingly) told me I'm a stupid masochistic or something for supporting brexit. Well, we'll see how it goes.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4ps17t/compilation_of_uk_voters_regretting_voting_leave

Apparently some interviewees hand picked by the BBC means everyone regrets votign leave to these commies!

why doesn't the job centre call, lads?

ANDREW MARR SHOW TOMORROW

BBC ONE AT 9AM

ARE NIGE IS ON

Stop impersonating me

He's been back quite a bit lately. He lost his tripcode and so is using a new one, Harley_Shego. Confirmed to be Shego on twitter.

Accidentally just spent 10 smackers on a packet of ciggies lads.

Fuck it, it's for Brexit

THE FISHWIFE MUST HANG TOO

Will Sturgeon and Farage be on at the same time? Seeing her get BTFO once and for all would be amazing

Speaking of :^)

No I wouldn't. I want an English wife myself.

I got dubs lad, they don't lie

u w0t m8? I'm the real ttpw!

More excited to see this than the new Independence Day film.

Was it confirmed on his new twitter or a fake one, becuase he started a new twitter as well a while ago.

Not sure, but Andrew Marr's format is typically a row of interviews with pre-recorded segments. He sometimes does have two people on, but that can't be confirmed till you see the content itself.

No one knows. Dodgy Dave put it off by saying he's quitting.

Fuck off bully. These dubs speak louder than yours ever could.

God I hope he barrages her dreams of independence.

Can we meme it lads?

It wasn't a warning. It was a threat.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-george-soros-wins-big-prediction-black-friday-a7102481.html

NGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nah he did a recent one where some bullies from 4chan convinced him they were a lesbian couple looking for a surrogate father and needed to see his skills.

It was a video of him showing off fucking a doll in various positions. In a bra and tights I think too. Truly disgusting.

I'M A REAL GIRL

twitter.com/junayed_/status/746431614285025280?s=04

OMG ALL LEAVE VOTERS HAHAHA

Fucking r/uk and channel 4

Do catch ID: Resurgence; it's not bad for a brainless summer flick. God knows the aircon helped with escaping the heat yesterday.

Thought it was Gordon for a second

GIVE
ME
ATTENTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

fuck off

well done lad

Carswell done fucked up

Niggers gonna nig

David Lammy urges Parliament to “stop madness” by ignoring the EU referendum result

In a desperate attempt to override the referendum result delivered on Thursday, Labour MP David Lammy has called on Parliament to block Britain’s departure from the European Union.

In a statement made on social media, Mr Lammy, MP for Tottenham and former Higher Education and Skills Minister, said: “Wake up. We do not have to do this.

"We can stop this madness and bring this nightmare to an end through a vote in Parliament. Our sovereign Parliament needs to now vote on whether we should exit the EU.

twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/746728892279431168
archive.is/f98Im

"The referendum was was an advisory, non-binding referendum. The Leave campaign's platform has already unravelled and some people wish they hadn't voted to Leave.

"Parliament now needs to decide whether we should go forward with Brexit, and there should be a vote in Parliament next week.

"Let us not destroy our economy on the basis of lies and the hubris of Boris Johnson."

After being accused by both Leave and Remain supporters as “delusional”, Mr Lammy cited comments made by Nigel Farage before the referendum, in which he said that a 52-48 verdict in favour of Remain would constitute “unfinished business”.

archive.is/31bp7

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/746720261668495360

This kike needs to die.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom

It just keeps getting even more salty

CAN'T SPURN THE COBURN

THE ANGRY SCOT KIPPER IS ON THE CASE

SHOW ME THIS LATEST CARSWELL INTERVIEW

What will he bring attention to?

Poor Spain

Was drunk with a mate recently and we were watching old spitting images and its amazing how nothing really has changed that much.

If anyone tries to pull that "Nigel lied" rubbish, inform them that:

1) There were multiple out campaigns. The NHS claim was made by Vote Leave, which Nigel really didn't have much part of (Boris did tho)

2) Nigel even said in a Q&A before the vote that he wasn't on board with those making "manifestos" for Brexit, and that people on both sides shouldn't make promises so early on.

3) Nigel has never really liked the NHS as a distribution of health care so why would he make the claim?

I'll stop impersonations now

sorry ttpw pls don't go

I hope you bought Nigel's brand

Newzoids is getting a new series.

Nigger needs to be careful.

Fokin ell I'm so tired and I'm going to work again at 6am, but I just can't let go. I love you all you magnificent bastards.
Reading Holla Forums might get depressing at times, but now we celebrate.

Just not the same tbh fam

Basically was "Nigels poster was disgusting!" *virtue signalling intensifies*

I usually do buy Rothmans but I fancied a change and bought some Embassies

0/10 see me after class

VOTE LEAVE ARE SUCH KIKE CUNTS

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/furious-nigel-farage-to-take-control-of-britains-exit-from-the-e/

I just write that this was a vote for agency not policy. We voted to have the agency to do those things. Keeps it short for twitter fam

No PLEASE GO

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4ptwln/all_uk_citizens_must_pass_a_basic_literacy_and/

See:

PICTURES: Almost No One Turned Up For A Pro-EU Protest Outside Parliament

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/25/pictures-almost-no-one-turned-pro-eu-protest-outside-parliament/

How about a cuck test? If you're a lefty cuck you don't get to vote.

That's understandable. These people are insatiable anyway so I don't know why I even care tbh

BBC SPECIAL QUESTION TIME EPISODE TOMORROW

10:35PM BBC ONE

alright lads.

I've taken the json data from the petition website and created a sorted list of constituency by vote.

pastebin.com/u0ZeCuGs

kek

Good

Less wogs and pakis

>amazon.com/Pounded-Pound-Socioeconomic-Implications-European-ebook/dp/B01HJXVP8G/
Lads I really have no words for this…

hur der i voetd leav becuz i hate jony forinners an nigers :DDD

That subreddit is one of the cringest subs on that site.

Watching old fossils like the Kinnocks, Hesletine, Major and Currie wheeled out to shill for the EU reminded me of how much I miss Spitting Image.

Fucking Chuck Tingle.

I can't wait until 2020 whwn bwing for remain makes you literally a Judas to the electorate.

But even though we've left, the BBC is putting out scaremongering stories and insulting leave voters. Basically trying to make the referendum illegitemate

WHAT

MY SIDES

ive got the video but its 75mb

(((Giles Fraser)))

Lad, it's Chuck Tingle.

oh my god what a carcrash

I was actually trying to prove to remainers that this armageddon that's supposedly happening isn't that bad

Seeing as the goal is complete is there any reason for Cucky Carswell to be in UKIP anymore?

He was only good for party unity but as far as I'm concerned we could blow up UKIP at this point and I wouldn't care

w-why did you save that?

GILES FRASER

FUCKING REEEEEE. How does the BBC look at this kike and say, "oh he looks like he represents a significant proportion of Britain"

The man literally calls borders racist. Hes a bald Eddie Izzard

No one's gonna be able to get a word in edgewise with Soubry and Fatbott.

Lad I don't know who the fuck that is and based on this book I have some worrying suspicions about you for knowing who he is…

Just block them like Hitchens if they get to retarded tbh

David Coburn confirmed madman.

what

Wonder if Salmon will still be chuckling like a smug cunt now we won

consult.justice.gov.uk/digital-communications/lammy-review-of-bame-representation-in-cjs

WHY IS THIS A FUCKING THING

Didn't mean to spoiler.
Sorry guys, I'm so ashamed.

Just give me my disappointed (You)'s and I'll go ;_;

He's the guy they're using to crash the SJ-infested science fiction scene in the US. I can understand never having heard of him if you don't hang around Vox Day's blog, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Tingle

Just repost it lad, no one's gonna remember a day from now what you did

BASED COCKBURN

My, that is a rare pepe

Didn't realize that the cuckservative party had sunk this fucking far

Why does Cameron even bother?

He must genuinely believe in this shit, I can't see him winning any votes with it.

DEATH TO TRAITORS FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

He'll be harping on "MUH SEEECUND REFEREEEEENDUM".

what is going on? W´hat is all this?

fyi

Life After Brexit: A Newsnight Special

on in ten minutes on BBC2 and BBC News

Carswell = Coburned

Lad what are on about, and nice dubs btw lad, had some good numbers.

Didn't Griffin fuck off to Europe?

This should be a new meme

What did "Duncan" cars well do?

See .

Probably autocorrect, has to be.

For real just everyone start calling him Duncan on twitter and that

DOES BREXIT MEAN WE GET TO HAVE COLOURFUL CIGARETTE PACKETS AGAIN?

Why would I want to watch more BBC propaganda trying to convince us nobody really wanted Brexit, the referendum is illegitimate and the word is gonna end

NIGE A-AH
SAVIOUR OF BRITANNIA

NIGE A-AH
HE'LL SAVE EVERYONE OF US

Griffin is an irrelevant faggot.

Post rare Duncans.

Tbf to the Great Hitchcuck he's said as well as the old commie joke about electing new people, that he sees that as what Labour did with mass immigration. It's objectively true too.

He was on Question time a while back with morality man when it came out that white londoners had become a minority in the capital,he was the only one who said it was a wonderful thing - the others just sort of equivocated and skirted around it.

It's always interesting when that comes up though,because the only question you should ask of liberals is "What is the end point?" they'll say everyone will be coffee coloured,everyone will have your average middle class American lifestyle and everyone will be a materialist consumer without any national ties but white londoners have already fucking seen the end point of liberalism,it amazes me that many of them are still so pozzed.

I lover her

What's his really first name I've literally already forgotten?

has anyone got that picture where its a map of europe and the uk and switzerland are throwing bags of money at each other whilst the black europeans are trying to jump up and get it

where do switzerland post on /int/? theyll have it

Vox is using Tingle's absurdist gay raptor erotica to fuck up the awards, but it's not clear which side he's on.

He's already done a (maybe ironic/maybe not) disavowal of Vox and invited Zoe Quinn to give his award acceptance speech.

It's hard to tell because everything's in character.

The guy writes dumb novelty sex stories, they're supposed to be "XD SO RANDOM" in title and nothing else. I suspect he took an old book, replaced a few words and self published it. Remember this is the guy who has a book about a book he wrote having anal sex with him.

I'm watching BBC but it's just Madness :^)

Who is he kidding

Who taught Peter how to make use of twitter hashtags?

me too lad me too

Yeah but he tweets some bonkers shit

absolutely immoral

Ginnie should be referred to as the Many Faced Slag because I've never seen a woman who's face can look so different in different pictures.

Duncan Carswell is indeed a faggot.

Fuck off with you're cuckswell noncery.

Maybe he's hired an intern

He's trolling for money

Douglas

Your*. Fucking autocorrect.

That's the brilliance of it. Even the SJWs don't know to take him seriously or not, but if they don't, they'd have to disqualify some of their own too.

Yeah, that's the whole point. It's a scam to fuck with the SJs.

DUNCAN*

ammo for when people try to tell me aspies are just like you and me

God sent us an Angel.

JUNCKER TELLS NIGE AND GANG TO FUCK OFF

You're aware that angels don't have genitals, right lad?

seen this one? He's so chuffed

youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o

Source?

Genesis 9:13
I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. {9:14} And it shall come to pass, when I
bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: {9:15} And I will remember my covenant, which [is] between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to
destroy all flesh. {9:16} And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh
that [is] upon the earth. {9:17} And God said unto Noah, This [is] the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that [is] upon the earth.

Yeah, first time I've seen him crack a smile and maintain for more than a minute since that Oxford Debate debacle.

why the hammer?

Not being TRIGGERED till October…

UNDER-RATED POST

Paging my sides…

hehehe

To defend herself from creeps

archive.is/51c2d

Scroll to the middle, or search for "Do you expect British MEPs to step down?"

Go on lad, upload it somewhere so we can all have a giggle.

Why do autists like sonic so much lads

what a fucking weaboo

How old is Gin-Gins?

The most prolific author of our time tbh

Wew, if Ulster Bank pulled that shit they'd be out of business in a day

REMINDER BREXIT ISN'T FINISHED AND (((PARLIAMENT))) AND BORIS WILL MAKE SURE WE'RE DEFACTO MEMBER STATE

He likes to go real fast

BBC News playing kendrick lamar as they explain Article 50

Dermot

26, maybe 27 at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=he9FQ2xTD9o&feature=youtu.be

Here's a compilation of Brexit voters who "regretted" voting leave. Notice how most of them don't actually say they regret it, only that they were shocked by the outcome. Only exception is the woman in the middle of the video who explains in suspicious detail how she and all her family would change their vote if they could.

We got UKIP to keep them in check hopefully

26 or 27 by now, I think. She's said at one point in these threads she's 25 but she's attention whored been a poster here for quite a while; I can't remember how long ago she said she's 25.

FUCKING DUNCAN IS ON BBC AGAIN REEEE

That's pretty much a given.

Britain's Vote Leave says no need to swiftly begin formal EU divorce negotiations
archive.is/9hFRV

WE SHOULD BE DOING THE LITERAL OPPOSITE OF WHATEVER FRAU MERKEL WANTS

Yeah she was born in 89, not sure on the exact date

God I want to wife her so hard.

I made a thing for you Britbongs.

Only if Duncan and Suzanne don't stab Are Nige in the back and throw him to the wolves.

The only consolation is that if that happens, UKIP is dead as a party. Cuckservatives fail to realise that the voters' loyalty is to Nige and Gang, not UKIP.

She better hurry up and have kids.

I can hear her womb shrivelling tbh

i miss Formula 1 cars that were fag packets on wheels

Yes they need to be purged

Looks like a tranny in that one tbf

That's pretty good meme material, actually.

I love her

It'd be a shame if she let those perfect childbearing hips go to waste

Original in case you want it

We need Farage and prominent OUTERS to start putting real pressure on the government to push through the exit from the EU.

Ideally, we'd be out by 2017 but as they insist on going the Article 50 route. I'd expect the article to be enacted and a clear negotiating mandate to be established by Christmas ideally.

Well, it's two days after the happening and the thread has devolved into Ginnieposting.

Took longer than I thought tbh.

FUCKING STOP IT, I WAS ENJOYING BRITPOL AGAIN

9.5/10

ow ow OW

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LADS ULLIES ARE HITTING ME SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

=E==EEEE

JUST

kek

keep your fucking autism to yourself lad

Jesus Christ that's spooky and weird

CUCK

It's still called Whitechapel? Thought it had been changed to Brownmosque.

There's sense in not being hasty, but knowing the Tories, they'll try to slip in as many backdoor deals and cuck ideals as possible before they invoke Article 50. We need Nige at the negotiating table, else this is going to be a cuckfest that's no better than what we had before we left.

Thanks.

Is.. is that little guy planning to throw a brick down on passersby' heads user?

Nice to have you back, ttpw. I took a considerably long break from /britpol/ and when you were no where to be found upon my return I was rather concerned something had happened.

Cuckwell on BBC saying Farage won't be part of the negotiation team because "we need to reccognize that 48% of people voted Remain" and "we need to strike a conciliatory tone"

ICEPICK THE TRAITORS

crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/23308-this-is-the-saddest-man-in-the-world

i just found this one

k

No, he's about to throw the book at immorally-dressed women.

RICH
WHITE
MEN

Oh my fuck I didn't catch the name but suspecting they were talking about Nigel.

THIS FUCKING CUNT NIGEL IS THE REASON THIS HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you look at the petition, you'll see that it's about implementing a rule that 60% majority is required if there is

DAMNIT

He always was a Tory plant. He's going to attempt some kind of coup by middle of 2017.

wat?

Islam is at hundreds per year.

Lone wolf is such a stupid lie of a statement.

If a sandnigger proclaims ISIS affiliation they are no longer a lone wolf.

Like of it or not, Farage will be part of the negotiation process.

For a large amount of the population, the approval or disapproval of the negotiation will be through a Farage-tinted lens

pastebin.com/dWrb5z8P

try this

machine gun down the lot of them where they stood, fucking idiots

;_;

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

I try and speak to old people, my school hosted a tea for the old in the local community, and most of the other sixth formers were reluctant to speak to the very elderly or the ones they didn't know. Disgusting in my opinion.

That terrified paper maché sonic is what just makes it for me.

Rare Ginnie?

LADS

FUCKING HELL

Who is that beautiful lass lad?

GORDON IS BI/GAY??????????

youtube.com/watch?v=UmfX4qHm76o

????

Who is that lass m8?

WE'VE BEEN SOLD A LIE

WE WON'T GET BREXIT. WE'LL HAVE A CUCKOLD NORWAY DEAL

Of course, he's been pumped full of estrogen since birth the poor fucker

Who is the young bird friend?

Who is the gal guy?

dude this is a brexit stop being a fucking retard

With those tits.

Fuck off lad.

Who is the female, male?

BBC is silent about Daivd Lammys ludicrous statement

Probably trying to protect labour

I have a horrible feeling he is taking advantage of a very vulnerable young man. He's previously described him as severely autistic.

V hale on Twitter

And she's a WOMAN

Who /comfy night in here/ ?

Might get up early, drive out to the countryside and photograph the sunrise tomorrow lads. Just feeling motivated due to our beautiful freedom.

This is weird as fuck lads.

Spoiler that m80.

I swear I read an article earlier than someone high up in the EU said we need to enact Article 50 now rather than later. Now I can't find shit. Someone help me out?

Pretty much says it all

Drunk and watching Glasto atm lad

Miyazaki music so much feels

Someone start a petition on change.org addressed to Vote Leave? I know they don't really achieve anything, but if we can get this trending and spread among normalfag UKIP supporters, the voice will get very loud.

Something like:

Been up 21 hours lads, going for a nap, wake me up when QT starts.

what the fuck

Top EU officials want us to fuck off posthaste, but Merkel wants us to take our time.

It's tomorrow, lad. Go to bed.

sleep sound lad

We must own the history on this

Remainers have lost, but they still control the media. They could keep a large segment Pro EU by BBC propaganda. Then push for a referendum to join again within 10 or so years.

We need to own BREXIT, anybody who pushes for us to join again or feel bad about leaving needs to be treated like people who support the Euro

Do you lads think Ginnie can cook?

Why are the BBC trying quite so hard to present Leave voters as retards since yesterday?

What's their gameplan?

No. We need to make controlled op petitions that are just expansions on the statements the useful idiots cry on twitter with.

Write them well enough to fool the useful idiots and enough will sign it. Topics such as;

Shit like that.

THIS

Shit meme
Shit you

Make them show their true colors.

I don't have that rare Ginnie, lad. Mind if I save it?

The gameplan is to try and invalidate the vote / get support for a re-vote / cuck us into the norway style deal.

There isn't even a vote coming up. They lost, but even then they still want to just be as left wing as possible

I wasn't talking about Twitter, I was talking about this: archive.is/nbIYu

Cuckswell and Vote Leave are leaving him out in the cold.

HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

Does boneing Chinese girls make me civic?

I can't get through to change.org at the moment; someone has to do it for me.

They're just trying to invalidate the vote and force another referendum, but they won't - they've lost. Pic related, your average BBC employee.

Give us your phone number then lad

It makes you a based civic nationalist, lad

Can she cuck?

How do I set my posts to "Allow others to save" mode? I can't find it (I'm from 4chan btw)

To keep the narrative in their favour. By presenting leavers as uneducated idiots, they can present EU membership as the truly enlightened and intelligent option. With this, they hope to either invalidate the referendum vote or put the government into a position where they rejoin later down the line.

They're out of touch. They believe what is being screamed equals what the common person thinks. The reality is the common person voted and then went to work the next morning. Meanwhile the BBC thinks the common person is what retards are spouting on Social Media.

What did you do lad?

I'm being polite, lad. I wouldn't save it without permission.

How would Carswell's purge happen? Is there a procedure in the UKIP party for doing that?

Called him a "bawbag and traitor"
Then got retweeted by David Coburn himself.

lel

twitter.com/virgehall/status/746791601163374592

Wouldn't Scotland crumble without the UK?

Wouldn't Scotland be doing the UK a favor if it became independent?

Not entirely sure tbh.

For better or worse, he is UKIP's only MP at the moment, which pretty much makes him untouchable unless he keeps pushing the limits like he is at the moment.

id swim up to her canoe if you know what i mean

save away lad

leld

WE BRING OUR OWN THESE DAYS BRITBONGS

Don't you realize that the based civic nationalism meme can't be stopped? It's too late

I've no idea who holds the party whip, but if they've suspended Suzanne Evans, they definitely can purge Cuckswell.

this nigga

Noice

Thanks based lad

What have my careless hands wrought?

WEW

Why does the interviewer have to give him such a hard time? smh sexist tbh

The only thing Osborne's going to be leading from now on is the queue to pick up a P45.

He's so kawaii lads

yes and yes

one of their selling points was their ship building industry (ships for the royal navy and fuck all else)

Scotland fucks off and the ships will be built in England, they also seam to think they can fuck off without taking their fair share of the national debt

Osborne is ruthless to be honest. If he could somehow change his stance from pro-EU to anti-EU while saving face, he be great to negotiate an exit.

Its hard to think of him as much of a cuck to be honest, beyond supporting cucks.

If his meme powers aren't fueled by by brit/pol/'s subconscious fetishes for ethnic women then we should be able to stop him.

There is no way that the SNP could win a referendum.

They know that and are simply bluffing.

TFW WE CALL THEIR BLUFF AND CRUSH THEM

He's so well spoken, and something in particular about his tone in this interview gives me pride.

You can explain things like this to them in detail and like the women who interviewed Nige on breakfast TV they'll still beall

Because whatever talking point they're spouting is simply another brick in their wall of emotional rationalisations. But if you disagree with them it's "omfg post-factual democracy why do my truths bounce off of you"

Ginnie is absolutely disgusting. Her western pussy probably looks like a pigs ear after her multiple enrichments

Hope too, may I add.

JUST STOP IT LADS

No idea. The portions are crap and it's expensive for what it is.

The peri peri is okay. Not really special, but it's cheaper to just pick it up from ASDA and cook it yourself only better.

I'm not a master cook by any means, but I think it's because people can't cook for themselves so they just assume that's the nicest chicken they'll ever eat.

Has anyone actually asked outright on his twitter whether Cuckswell is a Tory plant?

Obviously he would deny it, but if he is made aware of the fact people believe this of him, he may change his tone.

Shit quality as well tbh fam.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

ive always said if the truly wanted independence they would let the English vote too

i dont mind the scots but im sick of the muh freedom bollocks

There's no way Osborne can become the next Conservative leader now. If a Remainer was going to be PM for the Brexit government, Cameron might as well have not resigned. Only Boris or Gove have any credibility for the position really.

Good idea.

Who /LawsuitAgainstGordon/ here?

As a respected public broadcaster he needs to be financially punished for recklessly spreading lies about Britain First.

ttpw, you speak greek?

are you in the south east by any chance?

Wew. And all the millions of tolerant liberal atheists who have never done a second of research on the Koran will just nod and smile.

tbh lads
you need to kill the media

This is a good question

Fuck, even that smug academic who researches UKIP voters like they're caged animals is coming round

Probably his constant exposure to right-wing politics tbh

There's that too.

Hopefully they do fuck off though. Maybe we can stop having all these shitty over priced, low quality places like Frankie and Benny's, Nandos and Chiquitos.

Muslims aren't even subtle. They only manage to do anything because of how naive cucks most people in our countries are. smh

I really don't want Boris to be PM.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-petition-million-demand-for-second-eu-referendum-latest-poll-government-parliament-a7103061.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-result-latest-david-lammy-mp-eu-referendum-result-parliament-twitter-statement-stop-this-a7102931.html

wut

Also kek at how strained their weak little voices get when they try to project their voices.

MY NIGGA

Thank you lad.

They're really having a breakdown, aren't they?

If I had a Twitter I'd be a cheeky chappy asking them to stop being on the wrong side of history.

I was listening to the video just before you posted it.
spooky

FIRST FOR

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Has HULLOOOOOO man made a video about the referendum win yet tbh?

not gonna happen

Given what the media is like today no wonder Hitler despised the Jews. Constant talk of another referendum for fuck's sake.

How many votes?

LADS

SPREAD THIS

change.org/p/vote-leave-eu-referendum-put-nigel-farage-on-the-cross-party-brexit-negotiation-team?recruiter=562034534&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

THEY'RE TRYING TO SHUT ARE NIGE OUT FROM NEGOTIATING BREXIT

PUT THIS ON TWITTER AND UKIP PAGES

It's funny how they always blame this on UKIP though. The party that only got 4 million votes in the GE. If it was only UKIP voters, Brexit would've failed tremendously.

I was in work on Friday and the guy next to me was saying this exact same thing. Everyone who voted was a xenophobic racist. So I called him out on it, said I was a leaver and if he thought I was a xenophobe and a racist.

The back-pedalling was glorious. The stutters, the murmurs, the not knowing how to respond when challenged on something.

It kind of sucks because he's a sound lad most of the time but he's such a lefty cuck. He's currently going out with the office bike and he let slip one night after drinking that he's made a mistake.

wew

(((investor)))
((George Soros)))

Glorious

Cuck Soros

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/25/carswell-hannan-freeze-farage-wont-stop-immigration/

Cameron has resigned and essentially made it impossible to hold another referendum until another leader is chosen (in a few months when all these fucks have calmed down).

The new leader will be from the LEAVE camp as well.

lol @ the fact that this problem-glasses fat fuck is any kind of anything in the UK

Wew lad

See
BBC EX-CHIEF ADMITS TO FAR-LEFT AGENDA: Leaked email says it 'ignores and despises' millions because they do not embrace liberal views

archive.is/fPji2

We crashed the EU, now time to crash the BBC. Fuck em.

It won't happen - not another referendum. But….we are in serious danger here in my opinion of the HoC overturning it via a rejection of article-50. The MSM are doing a swell job of instilling panic and making it out like Leave voters regret their decision. The EU's sudden rush when normally it takes them years to do anything may well be a ruse to further exacerbate that panic. Who knows. We need to remain vigilant and not get kiked out of this.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-brexit-resignation-david-cameron-reportedly-asks-aides-why-should-i-do-the-hard-st-a7102431.html

Really excited for the next QT to be honest lads

The Beeb really needs to be smashed apart.

Having that cunt Nick Grimshaw employed is bad enough.

Nah, Soros is the bull. Real nasty bastard.

You're gonna have to put up with this all weekend now until 4:30pm on Monday when the FTSE is suddenly back in black and no Seven Plagues of Egypt have yet manifested.

He's old as fuck.

He'll be dead soon?

Does he have a successor?

Cuckswell is the ultimate MUH PR cuck.

The old Labour vote chose to leave for a reason, if they were to deny us the immigration controls we desire they'd be met with an enormous UKIP surge at the GE.

It's okay, lad, we've got big names turning their backs on remain and following the money.

What's the Tobe?

Do you have to fill a jewgle recaptcha before logging on Soundcloud? I've had it pop up for a few weeks now.

We're gonna have to buy the Welsh a few drinks lads

Lads why does leaving the EU destroy the lives of young people? Why the fuck do they think we left? To make it bad for them? Fucking hell

Yes lad

youtube.com/watch?v=lgAuHX0G8Jw

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg3MWZtz53g

SIGN THIS
change.org/p/vote-leave-eu-referendum-put-nigel-farage-on-the-cross-party-brexit-negotiation-team

I know petitions don't get listened to, but if we get this out to the normalfags, they can't ignore it just so.

top kek

if we're out of the eu i cant go with the lads to ibiza and get to piss in an empty can of Fosters???

UKIP needs to kick Cuckswell out of the party. With friends like him….

Top Gear's gone so that's a blow to the BBC
You guys need to stop watching question time and the other shite you get angry at. If you're not bound to mummy and daddy then let the BBC know that you are not going to be using their services and do not need a TV licence. If they ever try to come around to check then tell them to piss off.

These old kikes never seem to die, it's the feasting on gentile children and foreskins which keeps them going. I check every day to see if the bastard has croaked it or be shot.

Once Nige makes guns legal, which one are you getting, lads?

Lad why is it in frogspeak?

They don't care if you watch or not you mong it's a nationalised service

Where's the link? Vote on all of these petitions so the gov throws ALL of them out. Play the wankers at their own games but play it better (as always) if they want to be so childish.

i just want a Webley revolver.

Lee Enfield Jungle Carbine and maybe a FAL.

SMLE lad

It's in English on mine. Is yours set to French?

None, guns are bad. Probably a glock and something more nimble for concealed carry tbh

An Enfield my friend

Why does a South African company care about the EU?

Get a pink glock, lad, will go nicely together with your girly cock. Don't lop it off.

You can own SMLE's and all other Enfields legally anyway?

Link inactive at the moment lad. They are reviewing it (deleting it).

I'm a sucker for a classic 1911, idk what it is, they're just beautiful in every way to me.

Want to suck it? I have pink lube ;)

tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one
Suck a dick.

Its about having to jump through hoops for me lad

I don't want the police coming round for random checks

Yea but nvm sorted it now. Will sign.

But there's a shit load of red tape. You need a license, a good reason to own a gun in the first place that isn't self-defence, you need to lock the gun and ammo in two separate safes.. etc..

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/744930827918786560

And that girl's name was Jo Cox Mandela Einstein

Are you the real ttpw, lad? I don't think he was flirtatious like that.

self defence is a valid reason in northern ireland

of the 2000 000 who have signed the petition calling for a second vote only 365,000 are from the UK, its fuck all and it wont happen

if they try it you better be prepared to fight

Yes, I'm really her.

I've only actually watched QT on Youtube. It's been years since I watched it live, probably last time I watched it was for the 2010 elections.

I only watched part of the one with Russell Brand the other day and Christ I really wish I didn't.

I like a lot of them, until I see the trigger. I just really dislike the look of it tbh

Its not lad

It's not that hard, and the random checks aren't common. It's really half as difficult as we pretend it is. But yeah I don't like it.

YOu can also own pistols in Ireland.

I'm a tard, this is a parody account

We need more people shooting so we have a bigger electorate block tbh

Fucking kek. This guy's a genius with the little details.

Where did you get that figure from?

You're lucky Blair forgot about you lot lmao

jej

wew. for the sole, single, solitary time I can ever remember, soros said something I'm glad about.

It's actually becoming more popular, there's a great channel on youtube called EnglishShooting, and the lad on it is pretty based.

this tbh I was cracking up

I'd like to get an M1 Garand. I love that ping sound they make, and there's something romantic about WW2 rifles.

I'm an angloirish

Live in Liverpool lad

Its because of the good Friday agreement, actually

He's watching us from up there, he knows and he's proud.

STEN

conservativehome.com/platform/2016/06/lord-ashcroft-how-the-united-kingdom-voted-on-thursday-and-why.html?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Saturday 25th June 2016&utm_content=Saturday 25th June 2016 CID_8c0999c74373baeae11f67340a99fbcf&utm_source=Daily Email&utm_term=How the United Kingdom voted on Thursday and why

Breakdown of vote

Loyal until the end

GOD BLESS

We didn't deserve that man, even in his old age he was very very sharp.

RIP Enoch, hopefully we've finally done you proud.

You don't need a license to make those :^)

The word gets bandied about a lot nowadays, but Enoch really was a hero.

I didn't ask for these feels.

Link lad?

If you want a rifle lads get one with a Mauser action. From when Germany was Based.

And the best part? He actually rused some RemaIN Labour MEP. She baleeted the tweets before I could archive them, sadly.

For real la? Where about?

Ah yeah makes a lot of sense now I think about it.

Oh hell yeah the sound that rifle makes is the best.

Yeah, but I'm not a member of the UDA.

Shows the Jo Cox murder had an effect but not enough to swing it

Enoch lives on.

He's immortal.

new Webley MK7 in 357

gunsamerica.com/blog/a-new-british-made-handgun-the-return-of-the-webley-shot-show-2016/

Of course they won't, they'd actually have to have heard of you to forget you.

It didn't even swing her constituency towards Remaining.

JO COX DIED FOR NOTHING

"My first loyalty is to the people of this country"

I miss Enoch. I really do.

I'm not falling for that one ttpw round great holmer st.

I know, 7 shot as well. But it's fucking expensive and I could probably get an original.

BULLIES KEEP TOUCHING MY ELBOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BAHAHA

twitter.com/britainelects/status/746808977908994048

kek

you can own a jungle carbine now and a FAL that has been converted to straight pull

B..b…but muh regret

How is britain holding up lads?

Why? Leaving the EU is the reason the party existed in the first place.

I know someone who lives not far from there tbh lad

For the bantz tbh lad

Depends heavily on what he does from now on.

If he gets a peerage and assists the tories in the Lords, that's a failure.

If he retires now, his career has ended in success.

Pls join NA lad, we need lads where you are tbh

Gotta take it further: change.org/p/vote-leave-eu-referendum-put-nigel-farage-on-the-cross-party-brexit-negotiation-team

Sign this to make sure he gets to even sit at the table during the negotiations.

Smells of CIVIC.

Eew, it looks like she's wearing baby intestines around her neck. Judging by her hands in that pic it also looks like she's in a perpetual state of explaining things to "less enlightened" individuals.

We need to start an internet archive of all Enochs sound/vids clips.

He's a British hero

xd

JUST FUCK MY LEGACY UP

Draw Alberto Barbosa from memory lads

A bit drunk tbh

Oops forgot my pic

Spastics who voted for the party entirely because of immigration and don't realise that EU immigration is a thing.

Anyone else been really happy and upbeat lately?

I've already had people comment over the past 2 days that I'm looking great and much more lively then before

Things are looking up lads even if our fight is still a long way from over

The Beeb isn't going to like this.

dank

KEK

muhhh protest vote

Oh no, Joe Anderson says otherwise :^) Fat bastard

He never got into elected British office though

The amount of loops you have to jump through..

Here lad. First time i've been drunk and merry instead of morose and miserable in about 2 years.

Feels fucking good

these are available now

nra.org.uk/common/asp/links/links.asp?site=NRA&cat=4

shootinguk.co.uk/

britishshooting.org.uk/

basc.org.uk/

FARAGE NEEDS TO BECOME A FUCKING MP BEFORE HE DIES

waste of quads tbh lad
Could have meme'd relaxed firearms laws

Aye, it feels as though something has fundamentally changed in this nation. I've been holding my head high since the results came in.

That's black powder.

And yet he still succeeded in the objective which was the reason he got into politics.

And yet, the man's achieved more than any of the fat wankers in the Commons.

I visit ArmBritain from time to time, but theres not many of us, even including the yanks

NRA are pozzed, they encouraged the handgun ban and all the regulations since to pass

FUCK SAKE
TOOK THE SPOILER OFF AGES AGO, WTF HOTWHEELS YOU CRIPPLED BITCH

Bit racist lad
You're not one of those leave voters are you?

He will do lad, the Tory expenses investigations will see to that.

I didn't know, thanks for the heads up and the suggestion of ArmBritain.

Don't forget either
"You said all our membership fee money will go straight to the NHS instead, right?"
or
"Why did you 'retract' your 'statement that 350M GBP will go to the NHS'? Do you hate the NHS?"

I haven't even read the articles, but I've heard Farage say more money would be free to go to the NHS, and I bet that's what he said. Of course, the MSM hears it as "Farage solemnly pledges 350M GBP to the NHS but then steals it all into his personal bank account!!!"

Not unless Gove and Johnson do a deal.

Speaking of Enoch. I just recently learned who he was, but when he got called a traitor during his Rivers of blood speech. What did he mean by 'Judas was paid'?

SUPER SATAN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

its off another site, they posted a link that shows which areas that signed, ill try and find you the link
most of the ip's are from other countries

Nigel's achieved his life goal, what more can he do that doesn't run the risk of ending badly?

He didn't tell the truth for a reward, he told it for the good of the people.

He was called Judas for endorsing Labour after his departure from the Tories

He has to actually make sure Brexit means something instead of becoming a stepping stone for the Tories to use.

Judas was paid 30 pieces of silver to betray Jesus, Enoch sacrificed his career to save the country, and in turn "betrayed" the tories by telling his constituents to vote Labour, as labour were offering a referendum in their manifesto for the 1974 Feb GE.

They are trying to shut him out of the negotiations, lad. The police will investigate, the courts will declare the elections void, and there will be a swathe of by-elections over the country.

IT'S GOING TO BE GLORIOUS

Judas traded his principles for coin, Enoch stood by his principles when he turned his back on the Tory party.

Not his idea of 'nationalist'.

smh, lads. better start working towards it before it is too late. smh

Tbf lad if the Hannan-Cuckwell camp get their way, we'll be full-blown globalists with even higher immigration. We desperately need Farage involved.

the same youth who couldnt be arsed to vote

JUDAS WAS PAID

Before the 24th, I'd have expressed skepticism, lad, but now that we've actually won the Referendum (and not by a whisker, but by a million voters) and that Cameron has stepped down from the PM role, I'm actually hopeful.

Also, boost this:

I actually like Spencer before the Referendum. Now I just view him as a culeless yank faggot

THEY ARE FINALLY GOING TO GO

I don't really understand what the fuss is about with his NHS statement.

He can fuck right off, I hate yanks and their pan-europa mentality. Also what's the deal with his weird exclusive members club bullshit?

neither am i

What a piece of shit.

Signed and then saw this on the site.

-_-

FUCK YOU AGAIN HOTWHEELS. CUNT!

How else is he meant to afford his rent-boys?

What a fucking (((name))).

Nationalists actually achieving things in the world and the US disagree with him and the other clowns like him so he can go fuck himself.

They're trying to spin the narrative that people voted Leave because of a lie, even though muh NHS was apparently one of the lesser concerns.

Is that the sound of a false narrative shattering I hear?

What's CIVIC lad?

NICK COOKS WITH RAPE SEED OIL

Fucking hell. the world is so fucked.

So are they going to take it away from you? Will all the efforts to get out of the EU go to waste because the media pushes their bullshit onto brits and cause the referendum to be done over?

Was it all for nothing?

Civic nationalism? Surely you must have seen the Carswell memes all about.

thats the problem, its well over priced

The most funny thing is these cucks are entirely open and shameless about all of it to the world. These people make it easy to dismiss them and pick on them.

I'd place bets on the article being '…and here's why it changed my life for the better'.

Someones doing the raping

what loops, its easier and cheaper than getting a driving licence

No, there are no take-backses in this one. Cameron's gone, the UK EU Commissioner is gone, the EU top dogs have asked us to kindly fuck off asap.

Our concern now is that the Vote Leave campaign doing the negotiations will fuck us over by giving us a half-baked deal instead of the full withdrawal we voted for.

Help sign and spread this:

Nigel's the only one we can remotely consider full Brexit.

NEW THREAD

No one listens to the media any more and the result of the referendum shows it.

nope, its modern pistol powders same as in cartridge revolvers, you could use black powder if you wanted

Matches up about right with the results. Remainers can go fuck themslves. Burn your passports and leave if you don't like it.

They're going the right way to push people towards alternative WHITE media.

maybe leave THEN burn their passports

They can burn themselves alive for all I care.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Will burger signatures invalidate this petition?

Could just say you did a postal vote from America :^)

wont make a difference one way or another

nothing can even be discussed before a new PM is chosen and that could take weeks by which time everyone will have calmed down

This image is the only way I can express my opinion on Spencer

EVERYONE KNOWS A MAJORITY IS MORE THAN 70%

There's been lots of Mosley but I can't believe nobody has posted any Arnold Leese yet.

Quit bumping this thread lads

1. "How dare you leave the EU, we don't need you!"

2. "You will pay for leaving the EU!"

3. "Wait, Britain, come back, we need your sheckels!"