Does anyone know how use this?

Does anyone know how use this?

scissors? yes

if you're unsure, there appear to be instructions on the package

Its for fucking up hard plastic

They are called Recycling Scissors. Is this only applicable to those weird Japanese waste segregation laws?

hair thinning scissors

What a backwater racist and xenophobic nation, two bombs weren't enough

WELCOME TO MISSISSIPPI

It's a pair of jap surgical scissors for trimming anal warts.

They are Ethiopian Hymen Removers for Child Brides

u put index and middle finger through the bigger hole and thumb through the smaller. Thumb up and cut - wtf is so hard to get about scissors?

this is what my dad told me when I left for college

Used to circumcise bent dicks in Japan.

Speaking from personal, first-hand epxerience, user-san?

put index through middle finger and cut thumb…
got it.

That is a dick girth measurer. Put you erect dick in small hole, if it fit loosely, it's too small, use scissor to cut off dick. If your dick fit it snugly, it's an alright size. If your dick fit snugly in the bigger hole, you're a nigger, use scissor to cut your carotid artery to kill yourself.

it's for plastic bottles and cardboard you retard. This isn't an asian-only product either, they have these in europe and the USA seen em plenty of times.

The conclusion: OP is uneducated

The white population in Mississippi is dwindling. You need to do your job and have a bunch of kids with different women, you raging homo.

does anyone use this ?

It looks like it would snap off if you used it for masturbation. Then you'd have to explain how a cheap Asian garbage sex toy got in your ass.

Not in Asia.

I can vouch for the first two. I read all the Sherlocc series on trans-Atlantic plane trips and loved them. The Game of Thrones books are infinitely better than the TV show

Doesn't need to be a real cage. You could use a cardboard box with holes in it if you wanted. All you need is something to contain it that has a gap that will admit a hose muzzle or flow of water. If you've got a trunk in your garage with nothing in it you could even use that and just jam the hose in through a slightly-open lid.

Alright just so we're clear, this is what you want.

Correct?

Usually bright fuccing orange.
Makes me easier to see and follow (or find) in the trees, and I'm required to have orange on the race tracc.

Write d = gcd(a,b)
Then a = da', b=db' and then , if a*n1+b*n2 = c, we can write c = d*(a'*n1+b'*n2)

Alright, after doing some research online I've found that whatever the fucc I got as my Unit-00's entry plug is definitely not what it's supposed to come with.

What should I do in this situation? I know Mandarake is a secondhand store so I'm not sure what they can do to help.

Search the name. She is Swedish and loves the taste of blacc dude's semen to be honest. Loves it on her tongue with her taste buds absorbing the flavor.

I love you so much. Thank you.

We should probably make sure all's good for the inspection tomorrow. That said, we'd be heading to the HQ for that as well, right?

As such-

I like pennis
also dicce and balls

Yeah. All those classically beautiful tall grills have long toes like some sort of chimpanzee. I'm not a foot guy, feet never get me excited…but them long toes turn me off