Social Media Privacy Policies

Are social media policies as bad as I hear? I'm actually read through Google's and Instagram's, and I can't see anything that is as bad as everyone says.

I don't see anything bad going on, and if you can prove me wrong, by either quoting privacy policies or showing me a scandal example, I'd be willing to listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/google.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bamf

Some friends of mine were trying to convert the group from mumble to discord. Fucking normies.

1-Nothing to do with normal social media.
2-Nothing actually bad.

Nice b8, I'll take it.

1. What definition of social media do you hold such that discord is excluded?

2. It objectively is that bad. I measured it. It's that bad because someone thought it was a good idea to embed a whole web browser into it.
Also,

1-That's why I said "normal" social media. As in social media that normal people use, like FB, Twitter, Insta, Snap, etc. which is what people here complain about, the whole point of this thread.

2-All I see in there is "keep it PG and legal". Not to mention that those aren't even privacy policies.

1. How is it not "normal" social media? Normies do use it.

2. "Otherwise objectionable" could be reinterpreted to mean literally anything. For instance, I find these terms of service objectionable. That means the terms of service are against the terms of service.

1-Even for someone like me, who is not fully normie, I had to look up what it was.

2-These are literally Terms of Service, not Privacy Policies.

Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass, then?
Ok, you got me there. Fair enough.

uppu

stallman.org/google.html

Unless they changed it doesn't FB share everything with everyone by default? You used to have to tell it friends only.

You must be new to the internet. Kikebook and Twatter openly censor the right. It's not a conspiracy theory, they even admit it in various articles. In case you have been living in a cave for the past few decades, there is even a "fake news" list that is promoted by facebook. The list was created by a radical feminist and includes every site that is on the right. It even includes sites that are on the left that also have anti-globalist tendencies.

Censorship is the opposite of privacy policies, which is what I'm looking for.

HEY STUPID FUCKS I SEARCHED AND DIDNT FIND ANYTHING BAD SO YOU SHOULD JUST ASSUME IM HONEST AND TRUST GOOGLE NOW HUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHU EHEUHEUHEUHEYUHE

They love data and making algorithms sorting it as much as i love tits on a fertile looking boobanimal.

This used to be yt's security policy. Think about how times have changed.