Learn what life is like in a North Korean prison

Some of the people who risked their lives trying to escape that country said that as punishment they work in the mines to death. They have little protective equipment, are fed little food all the time, and forced to do hard labor in the mines. They are basically human beings waiting for death.

Think of being held captive without due process or not be able to see your family, children or relatives. Think of being humiliated, deprived of sleep, placed in extreme temperatures, sodomized, urinated and defecated, threatened and psychologically wounded … I'm actually describing how the prisons in North Korea.

michellhilton.com/2016/06/a-vida-em-uma-prisao-norte-coreana.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fQQSfhs1cI
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyirb4Vbwg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The faith of a White girl if she falls into the hands of Muslim gangs.

This is coming to America soon.

Huh, Ted winds up in some strange places these days.

NK fixed the main problem of the Soviet Union's gulag: You jail someone for political reasons and half of his extended family becomes an enemy of the state.

So most of the times you can see your family, because you were all jailed together.

Dude they prolly make a lot of money working like that I know I don't see my family much, but I'm able to provide and save

Someone should post this in Holla Forums

i already read Gulag Archipelago, I'm assuming the Best Korean version is pretty low-rent in comparison

(great read btw)

nobody cares about the slopes tbh, they should have been nuked like MacArthur wanted and we should have bred a race of supreme gentlemen in the wreckage

I dont get it. These are all just pictures from a regular day in russia

Why would they want to waste their resources imprisoning people who want to leave? Just let this disloyal swine go, let them be some western nation's problem.

They are trying to control information about nk more than the people.

The only thing I learned are North Koreans are shitty artists

This is honestly what real prisons in the US should be like, instead of being a clubhouse and badge of honor for niggers to go back to on our dime when they get caught by police.

Because everyone would leave. The whole country is one giant prison.

Looks more like ireland to me.

Yeah, considering we're most likely on their list for eventual jailing, fuck that.

I called someone a queer jew on twitter, got arrested under EU hates crimes legislation, and got thrown into a prison that was far worse than that.

We're already in a police state, with the highest prison population in the world. Maybe prison being like this would have caused more of a resistance and prevented the government from becoming like this.

Ok so we are being raided again

yup, by Holla Forums this time. Somehow they got buttshoahed because of brexit or some shit.

I 'live' at my aunt's in a different state.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fQQSfhs1cI

This guy looks like a Korean that got plastic surgery to look white.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyirb4Vbwg0

How is this thread evidence of a raid?

At least this could be interesting. It's not a blatant slide thread, unless I'm missing something.

>120 CM