HBO

What is the absolute worst show to ever air on HBO aside from pic related?

My vote goes to John From Cincinnati

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BCWOR
boobpedia.com/boobs/Alena_Hemcova
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DO NOT CLICK OP'S PICTURE

Last Current Year Tonight with Current Year Teeth is the worst.

Real Time with Bill Maher is a runner up

Reminder that Boardwalk Empire had its funding cut and given a shortened final season, for this.

Girls is the worst, if that is not what OP's pic is.

Seriously?

Yes. Girls was renewed in the "hype" it received, and since Boardwalk Empire never drew Iron Man numbers, HBO scrapped it and gave it a final season in favor of a Girls renewal.

So many loose ends we never got cleared up, and a rushed ending. Now I know how Deadwood fans feel.

HBO exists only to make shows about tits.

Christ, I'm also a Deadwood fan and a Boardwalk fan, this is why we need a new holocaust

I didn't listen. I regret it immensely.

Sex and the City
Pretty much all their 'women's' shows

I thought the last season felt different. Don't get me wrong, the scenes with young Nucky and the Commodore were pretty good, but the fact that they went from 1924 all the way to '31 in one season felt a bit strange.

Honestly, Girls is a heaping pile of shit with so many writing flaws, one dimensional characters, melodramatic bad acting and I'm surprised HBO has steeped so low to greenlight that crap. I know HBO has been always predominantly liberal but they never had much of a social narrative back in the day and also, like Adult Swim, greenlit shows that most likely other networks would not give a chance.

I'm not an idiotic bandwagoner who just hates Dunham. I gave the show a chance and I'm just shocked by how poorly written it is. It's like Lena herself does not care about making a good show (which also proves how privileged she is because actually getting your own TV show and being allowed to do what you want with it is a huge accomplishment and most people would not be able to land something like that.) and uses it as only a political mouthpiece and nothing else. Also, how poor the ratings are and how it's still on is just enough proof that HBO only keeps to show on because of political leanings.

Game of Thrones

t. fag jealous because he can't afford HBO and nobody calls his basic cable shows kino

Not him, but I have HBO; it's fucking over hyped trash.

What is nepotism?

I used to think that. Then I ditched the premium channels to save some cash and realized that torrenting was the only way to continue getting good TV.

AMC has a few good uns, but unless you look forward to shit like NCIS, The Bachelor, Two Broke Girls, or The Last Ship you'd better find some HBO, or fuck Netflix at least.

It's not just about the boobs, that said, if you've got a story about people I think it's good to accept that sometimes people have sex, and there's no good reason to not show it.

Silicon Valley, and any of the new shit: That one where Danny McBride and Walton Goggins are vice principals, this shit where a guy delivers weed to the homes of people, and also there's an even worse about some guy who wants to become a stand-up comedian.

Why do they keep making these? Who finds them funny? Who watches them?

Similar thing happened to Vinyl. I know that none of you watched it, but it was a really good show and they scrapped it for these:

They look breddy gud to me.

Different user, in fact, the guy who made this:

But you can tell by looking generally my standards are pretty easy, big natural tits, pretty face. Pale skin, dark hair and light eyes are a plus but negotiable.

Kat Dennings *should* meet the standard, right? But every time I see her she's so annoying I can't find her attractive. She's the "funny" girl. The girl who thinks she's funny but isn't, she's either overcompensating or overconfident, it's so over the top I can't even be sure without knowing her. Also there's the gap in her teeth, and her face isn't that pretty. Don't get me wrong, I'm not 4/10ing here, in real life with a different personality I wouldn't kick her out of bed, and yes my friend the tits, the tits are very good, but she tries so hard to be quirky it's unattractive. She has a small part in the Thor movies. With a different personality I'd want her in the role of Sif or even Enchantress since she has the body for it, but they of course pack her in a snow coat, but even like that in the background what does she add? What's her contribution? Nicknaming Thor's hammer "mew-mew". How's my dick supposed to work with that? I can't be annoyed and erect at the same time, cut me a break here.

Girls like that tend to be exhausting, and not in a good way.

I don't care how annoying she is, I just want her to smother me in her cleavage while I pound her hairy jewish pussy. Ball gags were invented for a reason.

This.

youngfags don't even remember this shit

Vinyl was a literal turd

Yeah apparently she got the show because her father is a famous artist from New York.

I don't care if you're anti-Semitic! You'd be gay to say no to that.

Speak for yourself, the more a girl annoys me the more I want to hatefuck her.

I never understood the phenomena of hatefucking. I normally would want to fuck a girl who I like or is hot. If I hate her I want to avoid her or cave her skull in.

But her face tho

I never understood the concept because surely if you want to fuck somebody you can't hate them that much.

Ah, someone who has seen it. Why was it a turd? Out of the 10 episodes, there was only 2 that were very bad, and it had Jew jokes, gay jokes, the black guy got his talent destroyed, it had some pretty women, lots of nudity and good music. At least that's my opinion

Look at my quads! They prove Vinyl was good!

I only watched the first episode, but it was sooooo boring. literally the only interesting thing about it was the 70s New York stuff, and even that's been done better by countless other movies/tv shows

your breakdown is on point, but why walk hour argument back by posting that attention whore alongside it?

I had an ex that tried for months to enrage me to the point that I'd hatefuck her. She wanted me to drag her into my apartment my her hair, beat her and fuck her roughly and then toss her aside. To tie her up and make her watch me fuck another girl.

Part of what she did (the LAST thing) was cheat on me.

If I hate you, why would I waste any of my cum on you? Why give you any satisfaction at all? I'd get more enjoyment just jerking off.

So I just dumped her and cut contact.

The Jew York Times even wrote an article about her 16th birthday:
archive.is/BCWOR

woman logic

the desire to hatefuck is born when you cant defeat or remove someone from annoying you so they preoccupy your mind - thus you end up fantasizing about conquering or punishing them sexually, which offers you an escape from the mental torment as well as a pleasing and victorious resolution to the mental turmoil.

For me personally if my thoughts stray in that direction these days i avoid it because it sorta feels like the gateway to rapeville

Because this is the same type of girl. Physically she's everything I'm into. She's 4'11 with natural D cups, light skin, pretty face, into geeky shit (I think when she's not camwhoring she's trying twitch as well.)

But while I'm incredibly attracted to her physically, five minutes of her stream and I have to close the fucking tab. I've dated too many of 'em. Too many borderlines, histrionics, narcissistic personality disorder, manic pixie dream girl, "possible aspergers" bisexual experimentation, warning coloration hair, loves zombies because she "feels dead inside" enjoys gore and disney movies, has a tumblr, thinks ADD is cute…

The way she screams and flails around and tries to act so lolrandom.

It's like seeing an exquisitely beautiful sports car and then getting a flashback of your dad crashing one and horrifically dying.

Step it up faggot.

fantazing about jewesses is about two steps above fantasizing about your wife fucking a black guy. They are all repulsive creatures bereft of appeal. The ones you see are half blood at best or have so much work done, they only start looking good once they ceased looking jewish. Not that most of you plebs can tell - all it takes is slow mo, some red lipstick and provocative music to get your dick hard, no matter what the woman looks like.

very good explanation

lel, Lena Dunham is a Jewish Princess, know how lil girls get kitchen set to play with? she got a fucking studio with living humans to play with …

SPOILER THIS SHIT!

But overall good analysis. There is always a superior non-Jewish model any way.
boobpedia.com/boobs/Alena_Hemcova

Even after she told everyone about molesting her sister?

Considering making a petition with a passionate, well-reasoned argument to replace Johanson with this model for all future Black Widow appearances. Think I'd actually get any signatures?

it doesn't matter. (((they))) won't sacrifice one of their own unless she commits some great betrayal (e.g. Bernie Madoff)

breaking bad

…That was never on HBO, champ.

I will sign it right away, if they don't learn to be multicultural Jewlywood will not survive.

Yeah, those idiots who dislike an advocate of white genocide amirite?

paper bag

or better yet, plastic

see

holy crap, I just realized where the term 'butterface' comes from

She has a youtube channel she still kept up where she seems pretty cool….which I just accidentally posted to the wrong thread

i guess if you're in the mood for an aged up jessi slaughter

She's not looking too bad, seems like she lost weight. Unless that's just the angle.

Best site ever. If you prefer stats to vids you'll get off every time.

Don't be deceived m8 that picture is at least 3 or 4 years old. This is the *current* Jessi Slaughter.

We want to facefuck her

Didn't she transition,
Also aren't piercings supposed to represent facial hair?
Why is she hitler?

I prefer aural sex.

post more