New poll shows near-majority of Dutch people want to leave the EU

New poll shows near-majority of Dutch people want to leave the EU

Of the 27,000 people that were surveyed, 48% support leaving the EU, whereas 45% would rather remain in the EU. 7% are undecided.

opiniepanel.eenvandaag.nl/uitslagen/67763/meerderheid_voor_referendum_over_eu_lidmaatschap
eenvandaag.nl/uploads/doc/Rapportage onderzoek 'Brexit, Nexit en Europa'.pdf

Any other Dutchfags here? How would you feel about the possibility of leaving the EU?

2016 is a good year.

the fire rises

So how long would this take to put together? Any chance of a Nexit before the end of the year?

I can see the tweets now

Exciting times. The backlash is finally coming.

Watch "racist" come to mean nationalist and get accepted as such by all nationalists thus taking away one of their most powerful killing words.

always thought that the dutch were the best germanics

the fire rises

It would be the most glorious thing in the century for holland.
And its the first step the kick the muslims out then the kikes but the only one who says the muds have to go is geert who is a kike lover so we are still far away but heading the right direction.

sidenote: on the (((radio))) (((news))) i heard remain for brexit fags demand a second vote with the reason being "Not enough people showed up" fucking petty cunts but is it true?

Time to buy Krugerrands

I'm waiting for them to completely dilute the term "nazi" too. It'll be glorious to experience the NatSoc uprising everwhere in the west.

m8, 64% of Dutch approve of racially profiling criminals and we have a party in parliament who openly want to remove women suffrage

Geert is a kike, an indonesian-jew mongrel in fact.

72% turned out, which is damn high.

They don't even realize that they should be arguing over if a simple majority is really enough, not on turnout. If 28%didn't turn out that means they don't give a shit which way it goes. Arguing on the basis of turnout is like arguing that shit tastes good because most people haven't tried it yet.

It would be the most glorious thing in the century for holland.
And its the first step the kick the muslims out then the kikes but the only one who says the muds have to go is geert who is a kike lover so we are still far away but heading the right direction.

sidenote: on the (((radio))) (((news))) i heard remain for brexit fags demand a second vote with the reason being "Not enough people showed up" fucking petty cunts but is it true?

Zal het verlaten van de EU echt zo slecht zijn voor de Nederlandse economie also ons nu wordt verteld?

Kijk maar naar Zwitserland voor het beeld van armoe als je niet bij de grote markt hoort

Isn't the Netherlands way more Muslim-filled than England?

There are two based parties that would like a Nexit: the PVV which is widely known because of Geert Wilders and some new party called VNL.
Sadly both parties also consist of a shit-ton of kike-lovers but at least they'll fix the immigration and islam-related issues.

No, where the fuck did you get that from?

You can do it Netherlands!

Depends on what you consider "bad for the economy".

On one end its bad because the cost of labor goes up, due to lack of cheap polish laborers.
On the other end its good because the cost of labor goes up due to increase in demand, thus actually allowing our spending to grow.

Most likely we'll see the economy take a hit in the sense that our stocks/currency loses value, but it'll barely make a difference.

Just remember that the capitalistic economic system is one that balances itself. The whole "its bad for the economy" shtick is worth very little if you can just produce the goods needed to survive (food/water/healthcare/energy) yourself. As long as there's enough food to go around and enough labor for everyone to earn their share, everything will be fine.

THIS IS THE FIRST POLL THAT HAS EVER HAD IT'S RESULTS ADD UP TO 100%

Also isn't that just Germany?

You should start calling the left cuckists.

Fucking go for it Holland, FUCKING GO FOR GOLD!!

You can do it. Fuck up the (((Germans))) in control of the EU. :D

Are they the ones behind hollanddays sauce?

I never got why people like that. It's shit.

Anti-EU sentiment is at an all time high, but the Dutch parliament flat out hates democracy and its citizens, so the odds of the people getting a referendum are slim. There is going to be an election early next year, so maybe one of the parties will pull a Cameron and promise a Nexit referendum in order to get votes.

On a related note, the Dutch recently had their referendum on whether or not they want the EU to have that trade agreement with the Ukraine and it still causes massive butthurt among the elite and mainstream media.

Come on dutchfags you can do this!

The eu is dead, join us brits on the outside

You mean hollandaise sauce. And no, it's French not Dutch.

DO IT FAGGOT

Why don't they call it French sauce and use it with French Fries?

Kikes, probably.

Would it taste good with French fires?

It was made by a french chef, trying to impress some guests by making a sauce which he thought would be something like what the Dutch would make. But you're right, it's gross as shit.

French people sound like faggots.

Why do I find it really easy to relate to Dutch bros but other Europeans feel a bit distant?

-A Bong

Does it mean we have to give the Dutch their Solider back or do they just leave the EU to come Heim ins Reich?

Please please do this I want to buy some cheap shares of Royal Dutch Shell

You're supposed to eat it with asparagus.

Why does anyone eat those weeds?

DUDE
WHORES
LMAO

go away pleb

I have never once intentionally or willingly at an asspearugus.

ate*

We have a lot of shared history. We sort of leapfrogged off of each other's empires for a while and we also united to kick the Portuguese out of Japan and set it on an isolationist path.

Yes dear?

It's not current year any more, fucker. Welcome to 2016.

Ons zelf de EU uitkankeren, wat een tijden

Not posting the Golden Age version..

The real question is how many of those remainers would actually be bothered enough to put down their bong and vote.

BEHEAD THOSE THAT INSULT HOLLANDAISE SAUCE

Biggest version is best version.

nigga thats some subconscious programming right there
t.brainpro

They are the ones that had to give their army to EU right? Ìt's going to be easy this one. Just remind that they are not a sovereign nation and that the EU help the biggest countries at the expenses of the smaller ones. Now I can't bring examples of that happening to the dutch, but i'm sure there are episodes of that happening to them aswell.

Canadian fires, maybe.

Do it. Do it now.

Bevrijd onze thuislanden. Vlaanderen en Nederland 1 bolwerk tegen Joodse, vrijmetselaar, aristocratische, buitenlandse vijanden. HANG ELKE VOORSTANDER VAN DEZE GENOCIDE OP. DEPORTEER ELKE LAATSTE VIJANDIGE BEVOLKING.

I think the biggest problem for Netherlands is that they have an absolutely massive trade bond with Germany that's much much harder to pull themselves out of because of geography

The NL used to consent to EU bullshit because they thought that UK would act as an NL friendly counterweight, now that UK is gone they're stuck and they've locked themselves too hard into Germany's bullshit

Both nations of drunken sailors.

Everyone I've ever met bar one despises the EU, we always vote against it even though the kankersmouzen never actually do as we say lel

I'm pretty sure we are more muslim filled, yeah.

YEAR
OF
THE
FIRE
MONKEY

A massive amount of the Dutch economy relies on the Port of Rotterdam. If we step out of the EU it`ll be ogre.

Ogre for the EU you mean.
The Port of Rotterdam is exclusively large and vital for Germoney's Ruhr. Besides there is no other port in Europe that can handle the sheer sizes of the ships coming in nor the frequency of traffic. Boycotting Rotterdam would be a MAD-tier doctrine.

And where are you getting that from you fucking cuck?
Even if we are (we're not), at least we don't have Paki rape gangs.

You don't have to be so fucking hostile, asshole.

English white: 87.1%
Dutch white 80.9%

Learn to read you sub-100IQ loud pleb.

note that the Dutch demographic is many years behind, in recent years immigration has increased exponentially and when I go outside now like 1 in 4 people at least are not dutch

DAGELIJKSE REMINDER DAT HET KONINGSHUIS BESTAAT UIT EEN STEL OMHOOGGEVALLEN STADHOUDERS MET EEN FETISH VOOR MACHT

TERUG NAAR DE REPUBLIEK, VAN OLDENBARNEVELDT DINDU NUFFIN

Republieken zijn kut, alleenheerschappijen zijn de enige manier voorwaarts.

de koningen zijn dan alsnog niet de afstammelingen van willem van oranje, maar dat terzijde

Waarom kijk jij niet uit naar het nieuwe keizerrijk, user?

I'd wait until another religion of peace love Ramadan-bombathon in the Netherlands before holding any sort of vote.

Not to mention Schiphol airport. People around the world use it to hop from one plane to the other. Both also generate ten of thousands of jobs

It is no longer 2015.

Nieuw groot-germaans rijk of nieuw Reich ? Ik ben voor allebei te vinden ?

ik ben voor allebei te vinden*

we have to get out of the EU asap,
at this rate every village-town-city will be swamped with thousands of rapefugees and asylum seekers

Just look at the watertaxi express the dutch navy is providing, disgusting

makes me want to quit my job, knowing that 30% income tax contributes to this

Ik vind dat het lang tijd geweest is voor een opvolger voor het Romeinse Rijk, ik denk niet dat we ons moeten verenigen met de Duitsers, al hou ik van ze, ze zijn een hele gemengde populatie tussen allerlei Europese groepen terwijl wij zo'n beetje alleen Germanen zijn

dus ja, ik vind dat een soort van groot-germaans rijk wel in orde is, geregeerd door een absolute heerser in Romeinse traditie, een soort nieuw heilig rooms rijk, alleen dan niet heilig

1. De term is "herinnering" in het Nederlands, opkankeren met vreemde smetten
2. Wij werden enkel een republiek doordat onze 4 koningskandidaten sneuvelden tijdens de opstand (Hertog van Anjou, De Zwijger), weigerden (Elizabeth I) of door de gewesten van macht werd ontnomen (Robert Dudley door JvO)
3. De huidige dikkoppen op de troon zijn geen afstammelingen van óf Oranje-Nassau óf Nassau-Dietz maar zijn bastaarden van Emma en De Ranitz

ik ben van mening dat wanneer we een nieuwe fascistische staat stichten Italië sowieso een goed optie voor en begin is, dus dat hele Novum Imperium Romanum klopt daar mooi mee.

Nieuwe legioenen Batavi in het nieuw-romeinse leger wanneer ?

ik was hiervan op de hoogte maar blijkbaar wordt mijn constante geshitpost op dit board soms te letterlijk genomen. Bedankt voor de geschiendenisles nog, landgenoot

Exact mijn ideeën, fijn om andere geschiedenisliefhebbers te vinden.

Ik bedoel, het is nou eenmaal logisch dat er in Europa altijd één waardige staat moet zijn die zichzelf het Romeinse Rijk noemt, dat simpele concept is een letterlijke samenvatting van de hele middeleeuwen, het zijn gewoon "romeinse rijken" die tegen elkaar vechten.

De huidige Rijkloze periode is een schande en een vlek op de Europese geschiedenis

Hulptroepen waren nooit in legioenen geschaard. Hoogstens een dubbel cohort.

En hoe gekoekt ben je wel niet om jezelf direkt weer te willen onderwerpen na het vrijvechten van onze ware vrijheid, en dan nota bene aan pastawatergeesten?

How does leaving the EU stop immigration? You also need a government in power that will enact those changes, and that will never happen.

technisch gezien is het grootste gedeelte van nederland nooit veroverd

De Italianen verloren de copyright rechten op het Romeinse rijk echt al tijdens Traianus' heerschappij, dus dat is niet echt het geval.

Het is sowieso meer bedoeld als een symbolisch iets, elke enigszins machtige staat in de Europese geschiedenis (na het jaar nul dan) heeft zichzelf wel eens tot het Romeinse rijk verheven, dat is een heel Europees cultureel iets

Nederland was helemaal niet veroverd. De Bataven deden het vrijwillig voor bescherming tegen een saksenstam om een of andere bloedvete, voor deze vrijwilligheid hoefden ze geen belasting te betalen. Obligaties waren enkel militair, en de keizerlijke lijfgarde (waar de Varangen op gebaseerd zijn) waren batavieren. Wij kwamen in opstand toen deze was opgeheven.

Ze hadden eigenlijk sowieso niet enig "copyright" op de Romeinse titel, deze vindt haar oorsprong van voor de stichting van wat we nu Rome noemen. Maar dat is een verhaal voor een andere keer.

Dit wist ik niet

En dat ook niet.

Ik dacht dat we gewoon in opstand kwamen voor geen specifieke reden, dank je wel voor de geschiedenisles.

Hoe bedoel je? Kan je die "andere keer" naar nu verzetten?

De Romeinen vonden het over het algemeen niet waard om de Rijn over te steken Germanië in omdat het gebied zo onbegaanbaar was en omdat er vrij weinig te halen viel ( Germanen maakten hun wapens uit moerasijzer, dus metalen waren zeker niet aanwezig ). Ook vormen rievieren en goede linie van verdediging en de Romeinen hadden waarschijnlijk ook andere vijanden aan hun hoofd.

Technisch gezien was niet alleen de keizerlijke lijfgarde Batavier. Er heeft wel degelijk zoiets als een Cohors Batavi of Auxilia Batavi bestaan ( vooral toen de romeinen met dat hele: service in het leger = burgerrecht hebben staan sprokkelen ). Batavieren waren echter zo dapper en net als Varangische Garde onafhankelijk van de zaken van de Romeinse politiek. Hierdoor waren ze oncorrumpbeerbaar door de tegenstanders van het regime van de heersende keizer en daarom ongelooflijk loyaal in tegenstelling tot de Cohors Praetoria ( Praetoriaanse Garde ) die de neiging had om de keizer de nek om te draaien als het hen goed uitkwam of wanneer ze daarvoor aardige sommen geld uitgereikt kregen.

They'll try to expand Antwerp but if then Flanders secedes or anchlusses they lose the 3rd biggest port in europe too
Nexit + belgium splitting up will already be enough to kill the EU

kek

Maar ja, de Romeinen zagen de Germanen als ongelofelijk betrouwbaar, we vonden onze beloftes nogal belangrijk.

In bepaalde zin waren de Varangen precies hetzelfde. Oook zij werden voornamelijk ingehuurd vanwege hun betrouwbaarheid. Beide Romeinse rijken ( Byzantijns en het originele rijk ) zagen noorderlingen/ het Germaanse ras als betrouwbare mensen.

B-b-b-but the news told me the majority of dutch people dont want to leave! They even interviewed some mudslimes dutch people!
Same news that said 78% wanted to vote remain during the brexit

Ja, voor ons was een eed heilig, de Romeinen/romeingrieken hoewel ze in veel opzichten geweldig waren, stonden niet bepaald bekend voor hun betrouwbaarheid.

Blijkbaar kunnen ze wel napalm-schietende tuinslangen uitvinden maar ze hebben moeite met hun eigen keizer niet doodmaken om de meest willekeurige redenen zoals paard-en-wagen races

We're not exactly known for loving the EU so I don't know where they pulled that bogus number from, every referendum is won by the anti-EU side with a large margin here.

thank god it's over

Antwerp has no access to the Ruhr and the Dutch still hold the Schelde from which Antwerp has its sea access. This German dependence on other countries for trade is by design since the Coal&Steel Union, but also it's the EUs greatest flaw. If the USA's open air prison that's the BRD collapses the whole EU goes with it.

Nee, geen tijd voor om daar lappen tekst aan te wijden en je zal me waarschijnlijk toch niet geloven.

Ok user, als jij het zegt

Our anti-immigration/anti-EU party is the biggest one at this moment.
Even though it's a jew loving party. I rather have him for about 4 years than a pro-EU one

OY VEY! GEWELD!

Wew lads.

Duxit!

so in all likelihood it's already the majority

Am I the only one who sees a monkey head on that map? It even has a hand by its mouth.

You are the only one seeing such a stupid thing

Landverraders van de gevestigde partijen nóg meer macht geven. Nee dank je.

I say, go for it

kek

we

need

MORE

GEESE

[CLOGGING INTENSIFIES]

Vote out and get your money back instead of sinking it into Greece, Spain, Portugal and Poland.

The vast majority of Schiphol airport users are from the UK.

minority

god tier spin doctoring

I see a monkey scratching its head.

OUT OUT OUT

Fucking useless half shitskins.
No more flushing money away on them, let them naturally rot down to their half shit-skin society. Should end up similar to Albania.

Dutch Prime MInister was already speaking for the entire country saying "The Dutch feel nothing for a Nexit referendum".

It's the most Europhilic, corrupt, dictatorial, tyrannic shithole in Europe at the moment.

It is absolutely necessary for every European country if they hope to survive.

The EU plans for Europe are flooding in tens of millions of niggers, stealing our pension funds, mainstreaming SJW mental illness and codifying it in law and basically take care that European natives (whites) disappear.

There is no future for as long as you remain in the EU.

why do they make him look so silly? protestants didn't even dress like that.