Black Metal

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Darkthrone, Aryan Satankampf, Graveland, the Gestapo 666, Satanic Warmaster, Beherit and Impaled Nazarene. You can listen to Metallica if you want, but you do not understand anything about the real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You are just a poser and you can fuck off the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but the real Satanic Misanthropists who do not care about people like you dampers.

Black Metal is music for the elite and you do not understand it. None of you understand the real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism. Without an understanding of theoretical occultism, it is useless to dream of understanding the Wotanic worldview. None of you can understand Wotanism, for you are all intellectually earthworms. You can not reach the elite level of Satanism, so why even dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are for the elite. For real misanthropists.

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectic#Hegelian_dialectic
google.cl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=indian religion Jesus
google.cl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pagan clubs usa universities
youtube.com/watch?v=LS8xAl05QHQ

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

check out these Hitleric riffs

James Morgan
James Morgan

Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism.
How does that even work? Keep posting bm.

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

all that user(s) posted is baby black metal

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

true black metal is "baby black metal"
black metal for grown ups is polished and technical

You must live in a bubble, faggot.

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

My point was is the black metal songs you posted are shit.
being this dense

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

name the bands that are "baby black metal". Amuse me.

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

Fuck that pleb cuck shit.
Here's some real black metal.
Like burning churches stab a nigga I. The head black metal

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

"baby black metal" implies that the songs are entry level, and none of them are. If you don't like 2nd wave black metal, then just leave this thread.

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Cradle Of Filth fan detected

/hottopic/

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Did I do it right?

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

No, but satanic death metal is fine too

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

What about now?

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

yes

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

technical death metal >stoner metal >sludge >black metal >heavy metal
prove me wrong

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

tekkie death is for hipster faggots who wear fedoras. Death metal was never meant to be technical. It's supposed to be minimalist and riff based. You are a faggot.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

so basically you want it all death metal to be simplistic for the plebs?

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

I thought that was grunge lel

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

Real death metal (pre-'94) was pretty simplistic and was based on riffs, that's why it was so great. There were bands that attempted tech (Deicide - Legion for example) but they still relied on riffs. Newer tech death metal relies on guitar masturbation and shitty structure. Some asshole doing sweeps throughout an entire song isn't music. You're better off just listening to solo artists. Tech death is for plebs, you fool.

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

Some of what you say may be true but not all technical death metal has shitty structure, some does some doesn't. Same goes for death metal. Some songs have really shitty riffs, some don't.
being this narrow minded.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

black metal is jewish garbage.

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

but not all technical death metal has shitty structure
Yeah, the tech death that was based on pre-'94 tech DM. After the brutal death/tech death split happened, the bands that claimed to be new wave tech DM were absolute horseshit. Death metal died back in '94, simply because a bucnh of hipster faggots like yourself decided to add in a bunch of other elements (mostly from nigger music btw) while completely rejecting traditional structure. There are still some tech DM bands that play older style stuff but most of them are just mallcore faggotry.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

nice meme

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Listening to plebian black metal.
Why not listen to what the real patricians listen to?
Progressive metal.
All else is 4/4 unrhythmic, uninteresting pop sounding trash.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

I bet you hang out at Jazz clubs, fucking queer.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

putting genres on a spectrum of good/bad
indefensible
that's like saying rancid sucks because the bassist plays too many different notes

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

Haven't yet but planning on it.
What, afraid of music that you don't understand?
Afraid of going outside of locrian or the harmonic minor?
Enjoy your cookie cutter bullshit.
I'll be sitting over here actually expanding my musical horizons.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

that's like saying rancid sucks because the bassist plays too many different notes
If you play a bunch of random notes during a song and don't create a theme within the song, that isn't music. It's just some faggot showing off for the audience. Songs are meant to be based on themes, just look at classical music. There were no prominent composers who made symphonies that went nowhere. Symphonies and concertos are based on themes, that's what makes them a movement within a concert.

Like I said, if you want to listen to some fag play a bunch of wacky solos, just watch youtube videos or listen to solo bands.

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

What, afraid of music that you don't understand?
I actually went through a prog phase when I was a teenager. It isn't "deep" music, you fucking retard.

Enjoy your cookie cutter bullshit.
Prog metal is a fine example of cookie cutter bullshit. It's all a direct ripoff from older prog rock bands.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Do you even understand music theory?

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

Because they rejected cloning other death metal songs and started to expand on the range of sounds/structure means the genre is becoming shit.
Wow die in a fire faggot.

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

This just proves how mich you actually understand about music theory and prog in general.
Black metal is cookie cutter trash.
Always has been, always will be.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

muh music theory

Typical tekkie faggot. Understanding music theory has nothing to do with creating music. Even the most prominent musicians admit that they didn't even study music theory.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

they added in genres because they weren't creative enough to add to the sound

Kill yourself, kiddo.

in this moment, I am euphoric
the music I listen to is too deep for this plebeian

Spoken like a true fedorafag.

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

prog is so diverse and it creates its own sound

You are a fucking fag. Prog metal is based on 70's prog rock. It's not "different" or "new". Just listen to King Crimson, the shit has been around forever.

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

they added in genres because they weren't creative enough to add to the sound
Adding genres = adding different sounds idiot and is creative you fucking idiot. The reason why bands don't stick to muh old style is because sticking to the same formula/style all the fucking time is inherently not creative and often is cliche trash.

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

adding different genres instead of building on the current genre is creative

Go back to Hot Topic, kid.

Making sub-genres != creativity

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

I never said that. You are putting words in my mouth. What I am saying is bands should be free to make any kind of song they want without being rammed with labels known as "genres".

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

What I am saying is bands should be free to make any kind of song they want without being rammed with labels known as "genres"

But they are based on previous genres, you moron. You're like some liberal who thinks they are being "progressive" while adopting a bunch of ideologies that have been around for centuries. Just keep ignoring reality and thinking that you are some special snowflake.

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

Well that's exactly what you're doing just throwing labels rather than allowing bands to be creative and do what they want. What you want is to have basically the same sound but with different riffs, which is fucking retarded. There is only so much you can do with riffs until you start hitting a ceiling or going into memecore like deathmetal.

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

I guess I get what you're saying but none of the problems with tech death you mentioned are inherent to the genre.

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

Well this thread got real fucking autistic. I think what we can all agree on is that if there's a drum in it then it's nigger music.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

I am feeling like i have 14 years again… seriously dude, one thing is being inside a "specific gender" but other is thinking that staying out of that gender is having bad taste or being a tard or not being "true", fucking kids. The term "baby" was used for simplistic music easy to get, then some tard used it fo muh "entry level". A kid can grow hearing the best edgy teen ever (Beethoven) and that doesnt make Beethoven "baby metal" shit isnt relevant and OP is just ironic and most of you are just tards, what you call "baby metal" right now is a bunch of lolis dancing at pros forced to do x thing.

Real babymetal just for triggering edgy fedoras.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

just throwing labels rather than allowing bands to be creative and do what they want

They actually exist though. They aren't just some made up label on a soup can. Music genres exist, if you combine them, you are effectively creating a sub-genre, that's just the way it works. Music has been around forever, you are ignorant to think that there are bands creating their own sound, which can't be tied to other genres.

What you want is to have basically the same sound but with different riffs, which is fucking retarded

No, I want to have the same sound and structure with riffs that are variants of previous ones, or riffs that build on previous ones. You don't have to add an entire other genre to achieve this. There are still bands coming out in 2016 that actually do this, they are few and far between but they still exist.

but none of the problems with tech death you mentioned are inherent to the genre

Yes, they are. There's only a small amount of tech death bands left that play oldschool style tech death. The majority of tech bands are polished guitar masturbatory faggots.

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

who are you talking to?

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

this thread
not listening to trout mask replica

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

-ctrl + f: baby
-and most anons in this thread

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

No, I want to have the same sound and structure with riffs that are variants of previous ones, or riffs that build on previous ones. You don't have to add an entire other genre to achieve this. There are still bands coming out in 2016 that actually do this, they are few and far between but they still exist.
Clone metal it is then.
They actually exist though. They aren't just some made up label on a soup can. Music genres exist, if you combine them, you are effectively creating a sub-genre, that's just the way it works. Music has been around forever, you are ignorant to think that there are bands creating their own sound, which can't be tied to other genres.
Never said that. Nice strawman. Nice bait. Nice dictator like attitude. Nice job saying things everybody knows. Nice faggotry.

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

meant for

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

Clone metal it is then
I'm not even talking about clone bands.

Never said that
You clearly implied it. It seems liek you are out of steam.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

More edgy music.

Btw, for the fags fighting, get a room faggots, this board isnt a chat.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Heil Finnish BM

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

Type a sentence about this Wutangism that I won't be able to understand. I'm curious.

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

it's stale ass /mu/ pasta, newfag

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

Yes, but the "edgy" "entry level" "baby metal" crap spammed here is real.

More edgy crap.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

I know. Most people don't understand black metal so they instantly call it "edgy". They think all people who listen to black metal are satan worshiping wiccans who sacrifice children every day. Funny thing is, most Norse BM musicians aren't even satanists, they're just pagans. Varg himself has never worshiped satan, even as a teen.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

is satan mentioned in pagan literature?

Cameron James
Cameron James

but none of the problems with tech death you mentioned are inherent to the genre
Yes, they are
There's only a small amount
I don't think you understand the word inherent. Y implies X is disproven when you find one example of Y but not X.

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

They are pagans who hate Christianity. They are anti-christian simply because they hate the fact that Christians purged their homeland and destroyed their culture. They aren't satanists, they just embrace satanism because it triggers Christians.

Back when Varg and the gang burned churches, they weren't doing it because they worshiped Satan, they did it for their hatred of Christianity.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

this thread
not listening to Ambient Folk blackmetal

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

I like black metal, i am a christian and a poltard, its just a genre, you can add lyrics, remove then and shit is still the same.

Btw, most things posted here arent exactly masterpieces and cradle isnt that bad (in a couple of albums).

Well, its mostly a very poser wotanism mixed with wicca aiming at meme magic, at the end is atheism/nihilism that is focused in attack christianity, they are satan.

They are pagans who hate Christianity. They are anti-christian simply because they hate the fact that Christians purged their homeland and destroyed their culture. They aren't satanists, they just embrace satanism because it triggers Christians.

"Pagans" is just a buzzword used by some people, gave them civilization wasnt a purge and Carolus Rex has more power that any other anal magician before him.

Back when Varg and the gang burned churches, they weren't doing it because they worshiped Satan, they did it for their hatred of Christianity.

And now their lands are falling in the hands of niggers, their heritage is being replaced by sharia, their daughters are fuckholes for muslims but is fine because christianity is being removed.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

dubs

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

dubs

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

most things posted here arent exactly masterpieces and cradle isnt that bad (in a couple of albums)
Cradle of Filth? That's not black metal. I'm sorry, but it just isn't. It's a mix of post-thrash, alt-rock and indy, with black metal vocals.

And now their lands are falling in the hands of niggers, their heritage is being replaced by sharia
Yeah, and that is all due to Abrahamic religions, the very thing they were fighting against. Christians and Muslims are the ones perpetuating this multicultural faggotry.

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

did they call themselves satanists, or is that a label that christianity put on them, and they were just like, "cool, whatever, we'll be your satanists."

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

Cradle of Filth? That's not black metal. I'm sorry, but it just isn't. It's a mix of post-thrash, alt-rock and indy, with black metal vocals.

See this please:

I never said that cradle is black metal.

Yeah, and that is all due to Abrahamic religions, the very thing they were fighting against. Christians and Muslims are the ones perpetuating this multicultural faggotry.

Carolus Rex was a pagan, like Guillermo and all the dudes that created America

I dont have a facepalm pic big enough for this.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

You do realize that paganism is an actual religion and not a buzzword, right? You are the one throwing it around like a buzzword, yet you say that I am doing it. P

Paganism != satanist

I know that's hard for some indoctrinated Christian to chew on.

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

You do realize that paganism is an actual religion and not a buzzword, right?

Right now? maybe, back in time, no.

You are the one throwing it around like a buzzword, yet you say that I am doing it. P

History user, history.

Paganism != satanist

Wut, i never said that.

I know that's hard for some indoctrinated Christian to chew on.

See below and try again, you are refuting a never presented argument and claiming victory after refuting that lie, thats typical on women having a fight in the 3d world.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

If you think Paganism is a buzzword in the [current year] you are obviously a braindead Christian or deeply religious (within some Abrahamic religion).

Paganism still exists, it's not dead. Not to mention, we are talking about the early 90's here, when the church burnings took place.

Jason Price
Jason Price

thats typical on women having a fight in the 3d world.
It looks like just got ==Burned son!!!==

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

just got ==Burned son!!!==
trying to red text mid-sentence

Looks like you just burned yourself.

/4chan/index.html

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

what's it like being this new?

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

If you think Paganism is a buzzword in the [current year] you are obviously a braindead Christian or deeply religious (within some Abrahamic religion).

Paganism was used for the beliefs used prior to
evangelizers work, right now is a bunch of beliefs used by people mostly against christianity. Saying that paganism is a religion its like saying that monotheism is a religion, you arent a thing perse, just a bunch of separated entities with the same/similar goal, going against christianity, so if your main goal is that then you are just a satanic, the rest is just poser crap. Btw, ask any indian, they have bigger numbers and faith than you and they arent posers and are technically pagans and they see you as enemies.

Before ad hominems check the answers please, calling retard somebody that showed more knowledge than you and refuted your arguments is a nonsense if you dont have anything hidden.

Paganism still exists, it's not dead.

I talked about indians, pagans still exists, thats a fact and what you call pagans are just a bunch of dying people that are enemies of God.

Not to mention, we are talking about the early 90's here, when the church burnings took place.

A sect isnt a religion and, again, they just had a common enemy. A philosophy or even policy is a better name for that, antichristians is the proper name.

Thats the fun part, this is why you never have to claim victory after presenting your arguments, thats ok in cons or women and it works on tards or kids.

No, he is right, check your arguments, again, Carolus Rex wasnt a wotanist.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

dubs again

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Almost forget, if one of your goals is going against christianity then your "religion" have semite elements, your common core, the only thing that keeps your number togheter is semite like no other.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Reddit spacing: the thread.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

pagans don't hold their own ideology
they don't worship their own gods
it's just a meme created by anti-Christians

See, that's how I know you are some brainwashed Christian. You hear the word "pagan" and instantly thing of Satanism. You are an indoctrinated infant.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

think*

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

he bought the meme

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

why is there a CHRISTmas hat all over this thread?

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

lern2CSS

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

See, that's how I know you are some brainwashed Christian. You hear the word "pagan" and instantly thing of Satanism.

I never said that.

You are an indoctrinated infant.

The irony, you are late for cleaning your sis after the bukkake.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

b-but I never said that, I-i just implied it goy

Fucking kikefag tactics.

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

die Jew

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

No:

Pagan: a buzzword that christians used when talking about non christians "natives", entire populations and continents.

You: a guy that said that he is a pagan but hate Jesus Christ.

Did you know that "pagans" have idols that represent Jesus?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectic#Hegelian_dialectic

Talmud and islam are the same, christianity is a separated thing that is based in the OT and what you call jews are enemies of Jesus Christ.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Did you know that "pagans" have idols that represent Jesus?

Did you know that it was Christians who made this connection to Jesus? Did you know that you are talking out of your ass?

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

Test

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

I'll link to wikipedia, that will prove him wrong

Do you not know that Jews actively operate that site?

John Howard
John Howard

It's just a conspiracy, goy

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

out of my ass

google.cl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=indian religion Jesus

Wasnt nordic countries education the best in the world?

Yes, i know about that, my point is that even marxistpedia says that. Remember, genocide marxistpedia definition is correct, but is used in some cases and not in others.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

Yes, i know about that, my point is that even marxistpedia says that

So you admit that it is run by a bunch of cultural Marxists yet accept something that is against paganism. The jews hate paganism, you fucking retard.

Landon Price
Landon Price

google

Wow, you are a smart person.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

So you admit that it is run by a bunch of cultural Marxists yet accept something that is against paganism.

This is how double standard works, think about that.

The jews hate paganism, you fucking retard.

They hate it so much that they use it to replace christianity in universities, btw, mostly women fall on that crap, not men.

I fear the Lord.

James Miller
James Miller

They hate it so much that they use it to replace christianity in universities

Nice strawman. Where are all these universities that embrace paganism? Universities are embracing cultural Marxism, not paganism. Please give me some examples of universities embracing Paganism.

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

using=embracing

Seriously, are you trolling me?

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

Give me examples of universities using paganism them. Fuck off with your semantics.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

google.cl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pagan clubs usa universities

Fuck on then.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

You're just google searching shit on the fly. Try linking to an actual site, faggot. I block google scripts by default.

Jace Green
Jace Green

That isnt my fault, sorry, try checking the names used in the link and posting then in your favorite browser.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

try checking the names used in the link and posting then in your favorite browser

I'm not going to put effort into something when it isn't needed. Just link to an actual site, instead of posting this nonsense. I don't use google, unlike you.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

I will post the first page you shitlord.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Do you not realize that google accepts donations? Do you not realize that google results are based on the highest bidder? Are you new to the internet?

There is even hard proof of George Soros giving money to google to have his results hit at the first point. Snopes is also guilty of this.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

technical metal is shit pack your drum machine asshole

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

I was wrong then, shit is a lot worse and that explain why you behave like modern liberals, you believe that you are something, but most people in the world see you as degenerates or tards. Not my point of view, check world populations and statistics please.

Video related.

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

a faggot who uses google and wikipedia regularly is calling me a modern liberal

Jesus Christ, I am surrounded by newfags.

Tyler King
Tyler King

changing the subject after loosing the argument

Did that "fallacy" has a special name?

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

I'm not changing the subject. You are the one trying to make it seem like I am. You are one shifty kike.

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

link me to google to prove you are right

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

be some edgelord angsty teenager
oh I gots an idea lets combine the most ebil stuffs the nazis and satan XDDD

If you were really edgy you would combine two deadlier ideologies and religions, how about Marxist-Islamic metal? I know this is a bait thread, but still…

webm unrelated

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

Metalfags are the most obnoxious of all music groups.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

No, i already won the fight if it ever one happened, see this please:

Btw, my points are based on facts, not biased by what i want to happen, real pagans live mostly in India and surroundings.

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

he thinks black metalheads are edgy
he believes 80's MSM rhetoric

Grow up, nigger. Do you realize that BM was edgy back in the 80's because cultural Marxist faggots like you thought it was "edgy" and "misogynistic". Funny thing is, Rap music came out at about that same era and then everyone shut up. Niggers talking about beating and raping women is completely cool, but when white Norsemen talk about killing people, it is "raycis". Kill yourself, lefty.

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

did you vote for Hillary?

David Morales
David Morales

At last some sense.

lose the argument
change the subject

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

implying I defend rap music
implying dressing up like a fag and worshiping a christian bad guy is something norsemen would do
I'm a cultural marxist
I bet you think that '1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW' organizations aren't just government funded honeypots to make actual nationalist look bad
80's

Black metal wasn't even a thing until the 90s you troglodyte, doubt you were around to see it.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

the amount of smug shitposting itt is unbelievable

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

I'm the samefag, fag.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

Black metal wasn't even a thing until the 90s you troglodyte

That's because you don't know about 1st wave black metal. You are some millennial faggot who pretends to know about metal. early 90's black metal was the 2nd wave. You are just some SJW trying to infiltrate the BM scene and inject it with your cultural Marxism.

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

That's because you don't know about 1st wave black metal
yeah, it was in the 90's
You are some millennial faggot
yes, I was born in the early 90's so technically I am
You are just some SJW
not an argument
trying to infiltrate the BM scene and inject it with your cultural Marxism.
yeah, I am totally trying to infiltrate the bowel movement scene by funposting with your retarded ass on Holla Forums

Kill yourself

Michael Young
Michael Young

yes, I was born in the early 90's so technically I am

Wow, you even admitted it. There is no reason to continue. I was listening to Burzum while you were sitting in your mom's womb. That's all I have to say here.

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

I was listening to Burzum while you were sitting in your mom's womb. That's all I have to say here.

I honestly could have sworn you were 14 based on your autistic rambling and the fact you are this salty on Holla Forums. If you're 10+ years my senior I honestly feel bad for you.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

If you're 10+ years my senior I honestly feel bad for you.

You're right. Maybe I should become a progressive liberal faggot like you, then I'd be a true adult.

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Maybe I should become a progressive liberal faggot like you

What exactly led you to believe I'm a liberal? The fact that I don't think Satanism and being a le ebil nazi for the shock value has anything to do with actual paganism? Even Varg admitted this, grow the fuck up.

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

What exactly led you to believe I'm a liberal?

Because you seem to hate traditional metal and only support newer metal, like a typical liberal fag with blue hair.

Even Varg admitted this, grow the fuck up

I'm the one who told you that, nigger. Stop pretending that you came up with it.

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

Because you seem to hate traditional metal and only support newer metal, like a typical liberal fag with blue hair.

I don't even listen to metal you fucking autist.

Im the one who told you that, nigger. Stop pretending that you came up with it.

Literally what?

Luis Long
Luis Long

I don't even listen to metal you fucking autist.

Nice cop out. I used to do that when I was 14

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

I was just pretending the entire time, I wasn't being serious.

Gavin King
Gavin King

Nice cop out. I used to do that when I was 14

You used to pretend not to listen to metal when you were 14?

I was just pretending the entire time, I wasn't being serious.

When exactly did I pretend that I listened to metal? I know that you're just samefagging, but at least try to make some sense when you say things. You're the most autistic person I've ever seen.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

You used to pretend not to listen to metal when you were 14?

No, I used to pretend that I am being ironic, like you.

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

point out that black metal bands had a nazi and satanic image for shock value
think that actual national socialists dress in black, worship a fictional Jewish deity and hate their parents

If anything you're the lefty for taking the ebil nazi meme literally, you're a useful idiot.

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

This post is the definition of butthurtedness. Some poor sap trying to say that he isn't upset while dropping tears all over his keyboard.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

No, I used to pretend that I am being ironic, like you.

When did I pretend to be ironic? Seriously, take your meds dude, you're all over the place.

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

Some poor sap trying to say that he isn't upset while dropping tears all over his keyboard.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

becoming triggered over a single image

Typical lefty.

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

When was the last time you took your meds? You seem to be a little under the weather. When was the last time you saw your psychiatrist?

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

you seem to be a leftist, just saying

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

hi guys im OP and I like samefagging and spouting dank memes Im not salty at all HAVE A GOOD DAY m8s

William Wilson
William Wilson

all me ;)

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

if I say he's OP, I win

That's what lefties do, they assume everyone is a part of the collective.

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

Dysnomia is a queer

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

I know my fellow black satanist edgelord nazi, how dare these lefties say that our movement is retarded. I'm a real nazi satanist like you despite those being terms the left uses to disparage actual nationalists and pagans. NOW WHO WANTS TO SACRIFICE THIS JEWISH CHRISTIAN BABY WITH ME!?!?!? XDDDDDD

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

hahah yor so funny hehe xddd

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

THNX BB HAIL SABAN XDDD

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

lol so funny nice trips 2, yur so funny and ironic

Gavin King
Gavin King

LOL DO YOU EVEN NO WUT IRONIC MEANS!?!?! XDDD I'M AN INTELLIGENT SATATINIC NAZI AND EVEN I KNOW YOU ARE USING THE WORD WRONG XDDDD

James Scott
James Scott

ironically being ironic

Nice trick, ironic jew.

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

4 million people died
1 1/2 million
less than a millions
6 gorillion

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

the chill out room

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

you do not understand anything
you are just a poser
All hipsters should be gassed

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

Not posting living colour

Cmon Holla Forums the pun is ripe

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

Dude what are you send pics this is what im expecting to see
Muh musical theory

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

This should be a board on here

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

So?

muh inner circle

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

All they do is scream!

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

You all need to die you pretentious, childish, obnoxious, metalhead faggots. Metalheads are the worst fans in music ever.

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

Where's all this hatred coming from, user?

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

Time for some real NSBM
youtube.com/watch?v=LS8xAl05QHQ

Brody King
Brody King

Thanks for the tip, user
Better than all the so-called edgy shit most people posted in this crap thread

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

That's not Agalloch…

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit