LIVESTREAMS
BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1
Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying

Sky News - news.sky.com/watch-live

NEWS
EU referendum: Moody's cut UK's credit outlook to negative
archive.is/RnKD5

BUTTHURT CUCKS AND TRAITORS: 1mn sign petition calling for UK to hold 2nd EU referendum
archive.is/9pIUe

BBC EX-CHIEF ADMITS TO FAR-LEFT AGENDA: Leaked email says it 'ignores and despises' millions because they do not embrace liberal views
archive.is/fPji2

JEZZA REFUSES TO RESIGN AND HIS AIDES AGREE: EU referendum: Jeremy Corbyn aides deny leader to resign
archive.is/wb1SL

WE WELCOME AND SUPPORT YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP: Trump backs Brexit, urges Europeans to ‘reconsider’ EU membership
archive.is/aoAgu

NEW ROTHERHAM: Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls
archive.is/QN3cL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/afneil
twitter.com/brigittephillip/status/746671107806236672
archive.is/bj8i0
twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/746728892279431168
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4pszn0/david_lammy_calls_for_the_eu_referendum_result_to/
twitter.com/MichaelPDeacon/status/746604408352432128
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10595087/Hand-guns-should-be-legalised-and-licensed-Nigel-Farage-has-said.html
archive.is/n3u6o
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36629324
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/young-remain-voters-came-out-in-force-but-were-outgunned?CMP=twt_gu
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/furious-nigel-farage-to-take-control-of-britains-exit-from-the-e/
facebook.com/events/1671704409745795/
nra.org.uk/common/asp/links/links.asp?site=NRA&cat=4
twitter.com/jbrveen/status/746282798814748672?lang=en-gb
twitter.com/DouglasCarswell/status/746635265440124928
twitter.com/quietthinker_/status/746727718708969472
twitter.com/MasterBilbo/status/746720570285367296
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
twitter.com/joshisclever/status/746723517757071360
twitter.com/NicolaSturgeon/status/746734152632963073
twitter.com/Classwar2015/status/746740229286072320
twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/746739566724456448
twitter.com/MrJamesMay/status/746228262553059328
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4pta33/what_do_you_think_the_chances_are_of_us_actually/
web.archive.org/web/20160625053958/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/furious-nigel-farage-to-take-control-of-britains-exit-from-the-e/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/25/pictures-almost-no-one-turned-pro-eu-protest-outside-parliament/
twitter.com/one_mrs_k/status/746752172654747648
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/crest-wave-boris-salutes-media-8279675
facebook.com/212667045793913/videos/212815595779058/?_fb_noscript=1
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/06/25/brexit_is_good_news_says_president_of_iceland/
order-order.com/2016/06/25/social-medias-filter-bubble-driving-anger/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-deputy-leader-denies-used-4462836
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/24/lucky-david-cameron-exposed-as-one-of-britain-s-worst-prime-ministers.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/22/egyptian-mob-reportedly-burns-80-christian-homes-on-rumor-new-church.html
ebay.co.uk/itm/Winners-Arent-Losers-Donald-Trump-Childrens-Book-As-seen-on-Jimmy-Kimmel-Show-/262486589663?hash=item3d1d6b80df:g:qisAAOSwjXRXZIU4
news.sky.com/story/1717464/merkel-no-need-to-be-nasty-in-brexit-talks
news.sky.com/story/1717447/corbyn-heckled-over-eu-vote-its-your-fault
news.sky.com/story/1717492/does-a-leave-vote-definitely-mean-a-brexit
exhentai.org/g/948236/034011d8e8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR BULLCIDE OF LEFTISTS

3RD FOR HODPOGEDS
//////:::::::::/os+o+++++++++///+sydhyso+////////////////////////oymmmmmhdddhdhhhhhdyo///ohdmmddhhyy///////::::::://ss+++++++++++++osddddho////////////////////////////smddddhhmmddddmmmNmo//oyhddddhyso/////////::::://+hyo+++++oo+++oyyhhhy+///////////////////////////o++yddddhhdddddddmmmmds+///+ooss+/////////////////+oyho+ssoo+o++++syhhs/////////////////oyy+////////+syydddddddddddddmmmmmhhyo////////////////////://+sys+++oyso+o+++oyhho/////////////////oo//////////////+smmmdhhhyyyhddmmmdmdmh+/o+/////////////:://soso++++yyo+/+ooooooso///////////++////////++//+//////////yhssyyyssyyhhddddhdmdso+//++os/////////:::+so++++++s+oydddddddhysso++//////o+///////o+-../o////++//+oyossyyyyhhhs++//+oooooo++sssh/////////:::/s+/////ohhyssyyyyyyhhddddhhyso++o////////oydo-/o////o//-.osssyyyyhhddy+///osyyysss+oyyy/////////::/so//////ymddhso++o////+oosyhdddddhso///////+s+++/////odm+/o+ydhyyyhhhddyo+//+yhhhys+oyhy////////::+so////+oyhdddmdddho//////////+osyhddddddhhhhhhyyyyyssoo+++///oddddddhhhdhyo///+yhhdhyhhhs/////////+yso///+oyhhhhhhsyy+///////////////+soshddddddhhdddddddddddh+///sdddmmmmddhhyssyyhdhhhhyyys///////////soo++osyyyhhhhhs+////////////////+o///+shddy:::::///++oydddhhhhdddddddddddddddhyoshhhs+////////:::::/sdhhhyyhhhhyhy//////////////////+o/////yddd+:-:-::-:::sdddhhhdddh/:://+oshddmdyo+oo++/////::::::::://oyhysyddhyhs+//////////////////+o/////+hddds/::-:::+ydddy///sddd+::----/hdmNmmdyoo////+::::::::::::/ossooshdhhs////////////////////+o//////+yhddddhhhhddddds+////sddds+://shdmNNNmdyss++oss::::::::::::/+ss/++oyhy+////////////////////+o////////+ossyyyhyyyyo+///////+syhdddddmmmmmmmdyyyyysss:::::::::::::+sossos+o+/////////////////////+o/////////////////////////////////++ooydmmmNNmmddyo+ooy::::::::::::/:/+ohss+o//////////////////////+o///////////////////////////////////////oyhmmmmddsshmmd------:::::::::+o+///o//////////////////////+o/////////////////////////////////////////+shdddddhdmmm---------------:/so+/++/////////////////////o+//////////+//////////////////////////+++++//ohdddmdmmdy+:-------------:+o+oss+///////////////////+o///////////oo////////////++////////+yyhhhhhs//ohddmddmdyys/:-------------:+hddhs+////////////////oo/////////////+oo+////////////////++//osyhhhy+//oddddhhdhsys/::::::::------:o+oyddyso+/////////+++/o+////+++////////+oooo++/////////////////+oys+//+hdddmsshhsso/::::::::------:s+/oyys+:::/::/+o//:-..-++/+//+oo+////////////++o++///++/////////oo///ohdddddssyyssooo:::-------:--://+/-.........../:.......-::/++++os+//////////////oo++/////////+so++oyhhhhhddoosyhhsoo++::-------:::::.............../-........-::..---://////////+++///+++++ssssyhysyhdhhhhddsss+osyhhhy+/o::::::::://-..................::.........-::/:---:/++//////+oo+++o+ohhyyyyyhyoososyyyhhhyoooshyyhs+:::::::://-.....................::...........-:::---.-://+o/--...-o-.:oyyyyhyyyyso++/+oyhhhsoooso+:::::::::/:........................::........-:-..-::-....-+-.-::-.-y+...:yddddddhsyhsossoydhyys/ssyy+/:--::/-..........................::......:::::::---/:.-/-:::::-..os-.-.-odmmmddhhhddyyyyyyhyh+yyhyoo:--:/-............................::...-++......-:/::::-::...-//-/h:./-../ydmmmmdhyhmdhhhhhhdyhhhsos/--:--::::::--.....................+-.:shs-........-.--........yyydo.::...-oysyhhssyydhdddhhdhdddss:.............----..........--....../hyhhhy-........../-........shhhh--/...../-..os+//shhhhhhddmmmd/..................-:-......-:.......:hhhhhh:..........+-......../hhhh/-/....-+...-o:::/yyyhhhhhmmmh:....................-:-...:+:.......-hhhyhh/..........+-:---....:hhhho.+...-/-.../++/::shyhhhhmmh+-.......................::-::-........-yhhhyh+..........+o:.-+-....yhhhy-+--//-....:..+/:ohshhhhy+-..........................--............shyyhho..........///:/:.....ohhhh-+//-........./+-/hsyhhy+-.++/////+////:-............-/............ohhhhhy........../-........./hhhd:+:...........soooyyyyyyo-/+///////////////:-....-:.:/-............ohhhhhh........../:.........:hhhd///..........:yyydhhmdhydyo////////////////+o+-.../:-..............+hhhyhh-........./:.........-yhhd+:/.........:+++yddddmhydh+//////////////////o+--/soo+ooooooooooo++yhhhhhd+//+++//++s+//////////yhhds++.......-++////yyhhsyydh+/////////////////////+soooooooooooooooooyhhhhhdssooyooooysyooosyooyssddddhsy:....-/++/////+hddssddho///////////////////////+ssooooooooooooooydhhhhho++oysoossssoooyhyyhyshyyhhyy/-:/++/////////yyyyyd+oso+///////////////////////osssosssyysshsssyyyhso+++oyyo++ooysyyhshyyyysssyyyys++////////////yddddd:/yhyo+///////////////////////oosoosyooyyoooosys++++oyso++++oyyshshysooooooosysho+///////////odddddy/oyhhhyo+///////////////////////+osyoosyoooosyooooosyoo+++ossoyshshysssssosssyyys+///////////smmmmmdhhhhhhhyys+///////////////////////+ooosooooooo++++ooo+oo+sysooyssyyysoyoysyyhyhhyo///////////ydmmmddhhhhhhyoo+/+oo+////////////////////////////////////////oyyyoooyooysoooysyoyshyyhys//////////oydmmddd

such racism should make the referendum invalid tbh bigots

ENGLAND SHOULD REPLAY RUSSIA AND SLOVAKIA BECAUSE WE DIDN'T GET THE RESULT WE WANTED AND WERE SOOOOO CLOSE REEEEEEEEE

BASED HUNTINGDONSHIRE

Obvious false flag.

Cromwell was from there and represented that county in Parliament as a matter of interest

who the fuck is Barth?

I want to impregnate Virginia, lads

Lol far right nazi conspiracy theorist lmao go kill some jews bigot intolerance

What, old people voted out? They should be killed!

Don't even ask; it's a silly meme that this one sperg constantly shills.

Can any of you brits think of a career in little England an American can get into for a couple years? I would like to spend some time in England while I am still young.

Holy fucking shit

No thanks tbqh.

become a based civic NEET, lad

You should be ashamed of that subpar work on the first photoshop picture. Disappointing.

BTFO

I am sure I am blonde enough to make our children blonde, lad

REMINDER

WINNERS AREN'T LOSERS

REMAINERS ARE BAD LOSERS

When will he loose his job?

Seems like the only person in the BBC with a dose of reality
twitter.com/afneil

Have a degree or any trade skills?

Student tbh, our Universities take only three years to teach what American universities take four to do tbh

top pleb

I did not photoshop it, I just added the smug pepe hand.

A shitty Holla Forums meme this one nonce (OP) is trying to force.

I have some combat experience as a grunt in the Corps here. I wonder if I could get on as a cop over there.

I'm convinced a re-referendum would literally trigger another civil war tbh

Source?

That's what was sub-par.

there is many barthposters here lad.

We always knew he was a secret Brexiteer, tbh.

No rooty-tootys though lad

Yeah not very inclusive and a bit discriminatory of them to bitch about the "elderly" but that's to be expected from them.

No trade skills. I got a worthless degree in Political Science. Although I have lots and lots of management and leadership experience.

I could consider follow on education. I wonder how much British schooling costs compared to the US.

Petition for second referendum vote density. No surprises :^) Scots not picking it up either as they want independence.

What do you think barth dreams about tbh?

You have to be polite and nonviolent to become a cop, lad

twitter.com/brigittephillip/status/746671107806236672

Shrekt.

The govt isn't that stupid not to realise this. Remainers are just being retards again.

I can be both. I only get violent when someone gives me a reason to be.

The fuck is a rooty-tooty?

thank God

9 grand a year for undergraduate

about 6 grand for a masters

and I have no idea about a doctorate

It may be more for foreign wankers though tbh but it's rather cheaper than America I understand

A rooty-tooty point and shooty?

rooty-tooty point and shooty.

It's a copypasta joke from years back about how we Brits name things funny

Nothing gives me more pleasure than the fact that she suffered before she died too

fucking SA's boipussy.

rooty-tooty-point-and-shooty = gun

The leader of the far-right terror cell known as 'Brit/pol/'.

Archive here: archive.is/bj8i0

labour pro moozie MP got killed AND we got brexit too

Where is this wonderful image from?

Sadiq Khan suffered burns in an attack this evening. Boiling tea was thrown in his face by an attacker shouting "death to traitors, freedom for Britain".

The police suspect a cell of the extremist group "brit/pol", taking part in the beta uprising.

oh, i must have missed that one.

that sounds significantly better than the US. I got through undergrad here with my GI Bill so i have no debt but other end up paying about 20-30k a year or more

this pic here

KEK.

BTFO

the unending salt coming from BBC News interviewing fags at London Pride is amazing tbh

Boeing gives Brexit ANOTHER 'fantastic' boost by picking Britain for new European HQ

THE world's largest aircraft maker has made the case for leaving the union even stronger by choosing Britain for its new European headquarters. Boeing will be based in London regardless of the outcome of the in-out vote in June proving that membership of Europe is not as crucial to business as stay campaigners claim.

Just remind them of this and the 100s of other examples.

I made it a while back, along with NatCiv Carswell.

Carswell's been such an opportunistic cuck recently I don't feel like posting him any more even in jest, tbh.

It's like they don't understand that Britain has one of the most developed and powerful industrial sectors in the world, one that's been forced to lie fallow thanks to EU regulations and Chinese fuckery.

he wants to use Parliament to overturn the vote

18-24: 36%
25-34: 58%
35-44: 72%
45-54: 75%
55-64: 81%
65+: 83%

Remember to hug your granda or shake old peoples hands. They brought Britain indpednence against twitter remain anti white wog filth

Can't see the SNP wanting a second EU ref either. It might mobilise all those who voted against Sottish independence to vote Leave, and that's their indyref2 bargaining chip gone.

"The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, but no EU."

That's more sizable than they'e making it out to be.

Black Labour MP in doesn't believe in democracy shocker.

more at 11

Fucking destroyed

So, they are going to call everyone over the age of 25 as seniors or pensioners?

Could you handle the banter lad? the other lads will be saying you gun down everyone you stop in the streets.

I don't even think Scotland will get a second referendum tbh; support is and has been way down since the last one tbf

ROPE

When will he get our Empire and guns back, lads?

Why do people think the youth's futures have been taken away lads? It makes no sense.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't that the place where the Labour local government keeps letting kids die?

It's not happening.

you a jock lad? me too

start shilling like fuck against the EU every time you can sir just incase

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4pszn0/david_lammy_calls_for_the_eu_referendum_result_to/

upvote boisss

I'm up for one.

because they've not been given a car and house for doing fuck all.

I want you people to realize what the globalists are doing right now with their media. Here's what's in the news:

1. Leave won because of old people, it's unfair that young people will be punished for what people who won't be here in ten years want.

2. Leave won by too small a margin.

3. A lot of people who voted leave didn't really want the UK to leave, they were just doing a "protest" vote.

The aim here is clear. Globalists are trying to create a narrative to claim the vote does not represent the will of the people. Their aim is to subvert democracy without admitting it is a failure as a system. Democracy usually serves them well, they're not willing to throw it away to keep the UK in the EU.

This narrative needs to be broken, right the fuck now. What needs to be done:

1. Make it clear that this referendum was done according to the rules of democracy and does represent the will of the people.

2. Make it clear that attempting to ignore the result will end in violence.

This is our opportunity. One way or another, they'll lose something. Either the UK leaves the EU, or they get called on their bullshit and they stop presenting democracy as "the best system we have." The globalists lose either way. If the UK leaves the EU, it'll kill the EU with time and fuck with their plans. If we manage to make it clear that they are opposing democracy and force them to denounce it, they'll be breaking their greatest weapon.

lel

I wouldn't doubt it, saying fuck you to 51% of the country is a pretty big deal.

Disappointed tbh lads.

The lefty cunts up here genuinely believe they're entitled to redo the Scottish refenendum just because 600,000 more voted to remain than to leave.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sturgeon just uses it as bargaining chip though. She must realise that she'd never win the referendum

Where are you getting these figures from? They're obviously completely wrong - averaging them, even with weighting for age groups, would never get to 52%.

Polls showed even in the event of a Brexit, support for independence was still not that high. As much as I want Scotland to fuck off already, seeing the SNP defeated again would be glorious.

This is why you need guns lads

Source?

So, why do you Britbongs hate the Poles then? After all they are white and being genocided just as much as you guys are.

Closer to 52% than 51% tbhThey weren't clambering for a re-run when Hofer lost in Austria tbh

600k more out of a population of what, 5million? so becasue not even 1/5th are happy we can throw everything out the pram

Sturgeon is a cunt of highest proportions

JUST FUCK MY LEGACY UP

I don't hate the poles. They're white and usually good workers.

It's the arabs and romanians I want to fuck off.

fuck off

We hate pakis first, we're not fussed on the rest of them. Not yet. One degenerate enemy at a time.

Damp Rag Jr. is coming for us.

Get the other nations wanting to exit now and really make these globalists booty blasted.

No they aren't they're doing pretty well because not even niggers want to live with them.

SLAY THE POLES

Lads… twitter.com/MichaelPDeacon/status/746604408352432128

Arabs I get, but romanians? They're the most religious country in Europe, and deeply conservative.

What a surprise.

The same people still complain that 'project fear' won and lied to Scotland and tricked them into voting to stay in the UK.

Completely oblivious to the irony when they voted to remain in the EU.

they wouldnt because lots of Labour voters voted to leave and having a second one so soon isnt feasible anyway

Emphasise the fact that the campaign for this referendum lasted for a long time and that talk about has been going on for years.

People had plenty of time to decide on this, the registration date was even pushed ahead. It was stressed time and time again that this was an important vote.

Dozens of debates, interviews, political declarations were made so people knew what this what about.

Don't forget that even in Scotland, almost 40% voted leave, and in N-Ireland 45% voted leave, should these voters be forgotten?

There's probably more points you could use but this is a start.

This is pretty terrifying since it's not like it's only labour who would make that promise

this is why I'm NEET , love this place but the people should be fuckin string up

Labour will never form a government or part ofa goverrnment ever again lad. If Bojo becomes PM this country will become a Tory one party state. As an ideological Tory I'm OK with that though tbh, so long as they adopt more populism

They never learn the language, never teach their children the language and so flood schools with dozens of children who cannot even begin to learn anything because they can't even understand English.

The numbers they come in are more of a concern than the actual people, though. Undercutting British workers and removing a sense of community because they don't properly integrate (see above) and are quite anti-social.

That's good for them, they can practice it in their own country.

They're ugly and smelly and squat in the street playing their fucking accordions all day when they're over here. Useless.

Oh we know. That will be the next step. Bill of rights and handguns back.

I wouldn't be so sure. ALL Remain votes will go to Corbyn - Leave votes split between UKIP/Tories. Soft brexiteers, protest voters and those who regret leaving or who are frightened by the prospect will flock to Corbyn - the man promising everything they think the EU used to give them.

They're not sending us their best people user.

They're dumping their gypsys.

Is that a Lee Enfield?

WALES VS NORTHERN IRELAND BBC ONE

Thank god. Sooner we're out the better.

Fuck people will convinced by this shit, they didn't fucking lie. CIVIL WAR NOW!

Does UKIP have a policy on firearms?

Godfrey, you magnificent bastard.

Not an official one. Farage thought the handgun ban was ludicrous though and that it only leaves them in the hands of criminals.

Lol at the BBC giving this petition so much attention

They never gave two fucks about the anti migration petitions

This was two years ago.

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10595087/Hand-guns-should-be-legalised-and-licensed-Nigel-Farage-has-said.html

archive.is/n3u6o

I know Ozzies tend to work in a pub, you could do that. You could find a nice rural area in the North where the rent's cheap, too.

Naw, she died so I could laugh at her and her supporters with a real fucking smug look on my face.

Maybe yell Britain First at them too.

I doubt that will ever happen as things stand. It will take decades to change public opinion on guns and our parliament and media is cucked to shit anyway. The only way I see legalisation happening is if the issue is forced by an increase in the availability of 3D printed weapons when they improve in quality that is

Reminder

Reminder than Andrew cucked the Swedes and took one of their women

Hes gone a bit mad with dogs now, think he has 5

Go andy.

Before even determining our precise course of action, we need to make as many people as possible aware of what the globalists are doing. Here are a few articles they wrote concerning that bullshit:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36629324

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/young-remain-voters-came-out-in-force-but-were-outgunned?CMP=twt_gu

They are clearly trying to put it in the head of people that the result should be declared void by making them believe that it's wrong, somehow. Deny them that narrative. Force them to either denounce democracy or accept the result.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/furious-nigel-farage-to-take-control-of-britains-exit-from-the-e/

Someones gotta please the wife.

They were openly pro firearm up until they started to pick up enough votes to be taken seriously at which point they quietly dropped it from their manifesto (along with smoking in pubs).

It is one of the issues I have with UKIP.

These are toxic polices in terms of press spin but could we trust them to pick them back up once elected?

with the ceremony attended only by Deal Or No Deal presenter Noel Edmonds, 66, and his wife, Elizabeth Davie

What a bazzare weeding

Nah, it was bunch.

I cannot tell whether Guardian comment headlines are meant as satire or not anymore.

Good and bad idea tbh.

Good because working in a British pub is a very unique experience

Bad because the minute he opens his mouth and they hear the yank accent he'll be bullycided.

Not gonna lie I'm fucking stuck as well tbh.

Starting to have second thoughts on Andew. Sounds like an old tory who likes to have fun

Are you a burger?

We live in the age of Poe

Its a mark 3 (SMLE)

Since we're independent now, can we rename the SMLE to the SMILE?

More of us need to join shooting and gun clubs tbh and then campaign on the issue.

This is something we need to do in the future. Switzerland and Finland are filled with guns yet they don't have high crime rates. Where gun crime does exist, let's look at the demographics where they're highest and if they're legally owned firearms.

Arguments don't look good for liberals then.

We're uncucking this nation for our kids and their children if it's the last thing we ever do.

Oh fuck its real.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Oh, and for the record, watch for shills engaging in doublethink.

"It's stupid that this decision was left to uninformed people. Democracy is the best system." Been hearing it since the results came out. Call them out on it. You cannot simultaneously deny the legitimacy of this vote without denouncing democracy.

I see. That would make sense then. A common language is the fundamental basis for a common people going all the way back to the Tower of Babel event. If they refuse to integrate then they are only marginally better than mudshits practically speaking.

Thanks for explaining user.

this tbh

The government needs to know that firearm owners are not a voter group they can just ignore

Which is what happened in 2015. There was only one party that was 100% pro EU and that was Labour. It wasn't enough then.

In fact, we have Turkey restarting membership talks in 5 days time, another summer of nogs washing up in Italy, the Calais campers going to be dumped on our doorstep and raping their way across Kent, Deutsche Bank on life support, PIIGS and France are still all in deep trouble and the few net donor nations of the EU have to find another 2bn in contributions. The EU isn't a club you would join if you didn't want free gibs.

THOSE VOTE LEAVE CUCKS ARE TRYING TO SHUT OUR NIGE DOWN

Furious Nigel Farage to take control of Britain's exit from the EU in Brussels after Vote Leave freezes him out

Hahahaha based Aussie sheposters tbh

Are they for fucking real?

Ginnie should take a video of her spanking herself tbh

I don't think he should be involved centrally

He isn't part of the government and it's the government that negotiates

Fucking hell I forget how hard Nigel Farage is lads. 20 years it took him, but he did it for us

That's why it is URGENT to fight back with this:

We're making British firearms great again.

This'll be interesting.

CHINK CURSED TO LIVE IN THESE TIMES

Yes but it is a cross party board, and he got 3 million votes in the GE, and has an MP, and he's the party leader.

Of course they will try and steal it from him. They will live to regret it.

Carswell should be named the new Prime Minister as a way to reconcile UKIP and Conservative supporters toward a common goal to prepare a proper exit of the EU.

The media in US is pushing the EU making sure UK leaves as quick as possible. I have a feeling it's because they've hyped up the economic road bumps as failures because of Brexit, and they know it's not going to be like this for long.

If Britain can keep up their economy, it will completely ruin everything the globalists have been saying about leaving the EU destroying an economy. That's been their major talking point so far, "if you leave, you tank your economy". If it's not true (which it isn't), it'll encourage more to leave the EU.

Yesterday I was reading how Abenomics and Japan were in trouble because their currency hit high values. Now I read in Japan Times that the high currency has been great for large Japanese corporations who are purchasing other companies. One example was NTT saving 47 billion yen on purchasing Dell's server division, just from Brexit.

Sorry if I'm slow, I'm a burger who just woke up.

good ASMR tbh

It's the Tories, they always were cucks. The good thing is that they're already a shattered party, and UKIP stands to snatch all the disgruntled Labour voters oop north.

I agree, it will still take time though. Brexit was the work of decades. It's doable. I'd be interested to know how many people legally hold firearms in this country, geographic demographics etc. Most will be rural I expect. Gun culture need to be cultivated in the towns and cities for it to be successful imo.

Filtered civicly.

Guiz….

facebook.com/events/1671704409745795/

Trump's next visit:
>We'll even give back your guns rooty-tootys

May it rain on their parade like it did on Thursday.

kek, no one will show, just like the vote.

Might go just out of curiosity

HOW TO GUARENTEE A UKIP GE VICTORY IN 3 EASY STEPS.

Even in victory he gets no rest

guess that's them fucked

AUTISM tbh

Let's get it kick started. I don't know why brit/pol/ hasn't wanted to have more of an interest sooner. Abnormie to the core and actually masculine.

nra.org.uk/common/asp/links/links.asp?site=NRA&cat=4

I'd love nothing more than for Farage and Trump to meet up, aside from myself to meet them both.

OLDIE UPRISING WHEN?

You just know the old gimmers have been hoarding boxes of Lugers and Sten guns since the last war. I want to see them take to the streets and very slowly mow down this entire generation of entitled millenial shitstains.

One of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

twitter.com/jbrveen/status/746282798814748672?lang=en-gb

Check that bullshitter

As Britons, Trump is the best possible candidate for the USA that would benefit the UK. His pro British stance, and his desire to favour our trade makes it absolutely essential that every Holla Forumsack does his duty to support Trump at this point in my opinion

Fuck, forgot to add - that MP is openly mocking Nigel and trying to keep him out.

Jesus christ why is Carswell such a fucking cuck

(checked)
Our NRA allowed the handgun ban, its thoroughly pozzed

We need a British approach, the American approach won't work because we don't have the same history ect.

I miss Molly tbh

Just didn't know that was an Americanised spelling, sorry

Boney was a warrior, aye aye yah!
A warrior and a terrier, Jean Francois!

Fuck off, Cuckswell; no one in UKIP likes you. You and Suzanne can fuck off and rejoin your lovely Tories.

Just another dipshit who doesn't understand markets or economics. Waiting for a question time where some moron can demonstrate their lack of understanding and get BTFO.

How do we fix a problem like Douglas Carswell?

Please visit the Buy British thread lads.
I'm gonna grab some white stilton and a bongoloid brew for supper tonight.

He has a massive amount of covert Brit support. I've been following his entire campaign and tried to do my bit to meme him into office, I'm sure plenty of other Brit/pol/acks have too.

I never liked that snake-in-the-grass

Boney went to school in france, way ay ay
he learnt to make the people dance, jean francois

You do realize that the "OLD PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO VOTED LEAVE" thing is bullshit meant to justify putting into question the legitimacy of the results, right?

Just pictured an old granny with machine guns attached to a mobility scooter travelling at 5mph mowing down everything in her path.

cut the grass to find the snakes

Hang him from Big Ben.

Same way we always do user.

WE MEME IT

Yes I actually made a shitload of Trump memes. Quite proud of them.

When is the next QT?

TORY PLANT

Odds on serious violence if there is a 2nd Brexit vote? I'm thinking London will burn.

I used to think here on Holla Forums we were a secret group fighting lefties in the mainstream but I think it's mainstream to hate non-whites and want to deport all the muzzies. After spending time on Facebook, I've noticed there are a shit load of normies like us, but they don't have the balls or the academic evidence to speak up.

INDEPENDENCE DAY

So, what only 363 days to go or so now?

they blocked me already

how 'democratic' :^)

Business as usual: Thursday at 10:35pm.

Your younger generation is fucked tbh. Keep fighting the good fight and teach them the truth.

Yes, which gives them even more reason to mow down their slanderous offspring.

Mostly a financial issue with me atm but I really should have been on it sooner. I suppose some clubs don't require you to actually own a firearm to join though so I guess I have no excuse. Though looking at my nearest club I see it's a muzzle loading firearms club, kek.

He's getting absolutely hammered in the replies, though.

twitter.com/DouglasCarswell/status/746635265440124928

the only majority remain group was 18-24

I think its to do with the changes most people make as they go through life, most people grow more conservative as they get older.

The state of some of these fucking "people"

(checked)

Dubs say it's happening.

Imagine the reaction if 51% of the country voted to accept refugees and then the government repealed it for the 49% racists.

Aye. Speed up the aging process with a few redpills.

David Cameron already announced his resignation.

Junker basically told us to fuck off.

Theres no going back, we have lit the fire

Boney fought the Russians, aye aye yah!
The Austrians and the Prussians, Jean Francois!

And not forgetting the UK's EU Commissioner just stepped down from that role today.

I'm too lazy for this lad

Those fucking Tories are trying to destroy UKIP with their operative Douglas before Farage can kill EU

Is he just trolling us at this one point? He's such a fucking traitorous and poisonous CUCK. UKIP never needed him, mission accomplished. Hang him out to dry.

THE COMMUNISTS ARE PUSHING FOR A CIVILA WAR IN THE UK

THE NIGGER DAVID LAMMY IS CALLING ON THE GOVERNMENT TO IGNORE 18 MILLION VOTERS

Been saying from day one that he's a tory plant, hopefully more people realise.

twitter.com/quietthinker_/status/746727718708969472

Very much this.

MEllenials

If you can swing immigration and weapon rights do it, but if it can only be one at a time the borders come first.

He's just a fucking autist. He's one of those globalist free marketeer faggots like Hannan is. No care in the world for immigration, they'd increase it if anything.

We're with you every step of the way.

It must be the result of a revolution in the core ideas of British politics.

REEEEEEEEEEEE WE DIDN'T MEAN TO MEME THIS I JUST LOVE CIVIC POSTING

Didn't this poo monkey LITERALLY say this?

You're damn right!

Immigration is a topic for a general election. If anti-immigration people realise that the Tories and Labour won't do anything about it even after leaving the EU, UKIP will be their only option.

That is if we actually do leave the EU, these cucks better not push the Norway option on us.

Correct. Brexit without Trump will make the journey ahead very, very tough.

These people don't realise that the EU's view is now that Britain is an acceptable sacrifice to make in order to squash eurosceptic rebellions elsewhere. There is no going back, we're leaving. The EU want to rush it because they want to catch us off guard, with no plans, no deals and reformulated laws we'll take a big hit and that's what they want. They know if they wait and we do this sensibly, we'll leave unscathed and likely better than ever.

Nelson would have supported Trump

Can you feel it lads?

CAN YOU FEEL

THE ANGLOSPHERE

RISING?

FUUUUUUUUUU

twitter.com/MasterBilbo/status/746720570285367296

The remain side are fucking obnoxious

Also,

TOPKEK

Lads…

What?

:^)

More fuel for Remain faggots.

One of the most tedious liberal memes

Did Lloyd predict Brexit lads?

I doubt there is a single Holla Forumsack who wouldn't vote for Trump.

2016 is the year God has given us a chance to reclaim our civilization. Anyone too stupid to see this deserves to have mut-descendants.

I can actually.

Feels pretty comfy.

It's time to kick out Cuckwell

Looks like the powers to be are throwing Nige out while changing nothing with the EU.

FUCK OFF CUCKWELL

Sorry for the spam, but please, do not ignore this. We can't let them drive that narrative.

THE PRIESTHOOD RISING

Someone save their names and addresses. That list will be useful.

dubs confirm

Crashing the EU with no survivors.

I really think that's the case. The ONLY thing he has going for him is being an MP and even there he's doing more harm than good. If he is removed from UKIP then they can contest - and probably win - Clacton in the next general.

NATIONALISE STEEL

Up to 2m now.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Most of the names are foreign :^)

Crying shame tbh lad. Lord please help Nigel Farage.

Anyone else think Cuckwell looks like Gollum?

Properly stiff tbh.

as much as I dislike Cuckwell, he brought the bants good and proper there

FUCKING CHECKED

She insulted ARE PAT, lads.

Fuck her up.

why can't Gordon and MW just make short videos? Might watch some if they were all under 20 mins tbh

I thought Carswell was dug into Clacton?

Oh you western europeans are so cute, none would sign such a list in post commie europe.

They don't seem to realise that you can't retroactively add rules to a referendum

Fucking dunces

He almost lost Clacton. He's such a useless piece of shit. He will be gone soon enough.

WEWWWWWWWWWWW

THEY ARE PUSHING FOR A CIVIL WAR

Yeah, not really legitimate, is it?

Makes you wonder: if they'd turned up for the vote in such numbers, they'd have won it.

Whatever. The parliament can add that rule, but that won't change anything for a past referendum.

checked

I'm good to go for a civil war

Even 4cuck can't be this cucked, surely not

Why did Aboriginals travel so far just to become shit?

Ready for a fight tbh

This please Lord.

Fucking snake.

It lists all nations like that on all petitions, regardless of who has signed tbf. Not sure what it is for.

I think it is a bit of irony in there, but that only allowed people who genuinely feel that way to attack us as well smh

Who /foreverblowingbubbles/ here?

As he destroyed the tower of Babel, so too is he destroying the EU through Are Nige

See that second picture? That's what I mean. There's no fucking control over who can sign it. There's a checkbox telling you "you can only sign if you are a citizen of the UK", but no control whatsoever.

This petition is fucking worthless. Do we have any non-brits in here who could sign it and spread the "I'm not a brit and I signed this petition" message? Make it clear that it's fucking worthless?

TRAITORS SHOULD HANG
twitter.com/NicolaSturgeon/status/746734152632963073

I was extremely tempted to go to Westminster today and kick over some cardboard signs and leftoids skanks tbf

I want to batter these cunts.

Just keep telling Scots if they wanted to stay in the EU then they should have voted to leave the U.K.

They get absolutely furious kek

CLASS WAR

twitter.com/Classwar2015/status/746740229286072320

With a mug like that, I'm not surprised, tbh.

I fucking hate Guy Verhofstadt. I hope he dies.

Are these people serious?

look at the replies

my sides

Yes. They truly believe that they are the elites.

It seems the Labour elite want to pick a fight with 18M working class Brits, I know who'll win
Where can I place a bet?

I hope nothing happens for their sake tbh.

Our combined smugness alone marching together might cause a massive rift in the space banter continuum and instantly obliterate all traitors.

FOREVER SWIMMING IN LEFTIE TEARS

Top keks.

Pat on the back boys

This makes any temporary instability, any strife, anything negative at all worth it.

This is why faggots shouldn't make magic cards.

tell them they should have voted period, half of scotland didnt vote

Feels good, our time is coming.

twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/746739566724456448

I'm OK with this tbh.

The funniest thing about is that the EU caused the Far right to become as popular as they are now. The ball is rolling and I'm not sure if anything can stop it.

Mor- Evening lads.

Sleep schedule is ruined from watching the results lmao. Worth it though.

The best part is, it is all the SJWs fault. If fascism does rise it's because of the mentally deranged freaks trying to tell the rest of us what to say and do all the time.

I genuinely hope there is a new civil war between millenial Remainiacs and everybody else.

It'll be a sobering life lesson to them just how utterly outnumbered they actually are.

When did James May become a fucking cuck?

This.

The EU is the main cause of the far right

LADS

We must remain vigilant but please try and enjoy the victory. We have won and they have lost.

All this salt is glorious, to defeat ones adversary (especially one as powerful as the EU) is the greatest pleasure in life.

There will be no second referendum there is no need to stoop to the level of these odious globalist pricks.

We are triumphant; don’t waste your time with the tantrums of losers. Just enjoy it on an ambient level but don’t engage.

Now is time to get down to business. A new dawn has broken and anyone who has thought about going into politics should now do so.

We have taken back control and now it is time to get involved, we have a lot responsibility to steer this fine nation in the right direction so she may prosper once more.

The snakes are already trying to profit from our victory.

What does he mean by this?

He always has been tbh

They make a few witty jokes here and there but these faggots fucking loved the EU because MUH FREE ACCESS and MUH EUROPEAN WHEELZ IDENTITY

GOOD

Hate will keep our little girls safe from rape gangs.

He's pretending that units of measurement are an issue when nobody has discussed it so that he can paint us all as xenophobes who hate anything European

"The majority of people who voted Leave are over the age of 75"

Literally only the 18-25 age group had a strong Leave vote. The next age group was close to 50:50 and all those above backed Leave. Apparently being 25 means you are worthy of having a vote, but being 35 means you'll die soon and shouldn't be allowed one.

Jeremy used to be pretty based but after years of working in the BBC that's enough to pozz anyone… I bet he still has 'controversial' opinions, he just repressed them deep down so he can keep his job.

What a twat. Makes me want to start pushing for imperial tbh.

Do you mean Remain lad?

Maybe. But why are actual votes registered from them?

the fuckers were given a chance and most didnt turn up to vote

More ammunition for us against "omg you just hate migrants" (even though we don't welcome them by any measure).

Yes, sorry

>BARGAINING

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4pta33/what_do_you_think_the_chances_are_of_us_actually/

Got me some sweet 9% cider lads, who wants to join me in getting rather tipsy, and continuing to celebrate our great victory.

I also ordered a dominos, pls no bully, I want drunk food

Wow.. top reason for remain in all 3 was DA RISKS

Project fear worked so well that's mental

Don't forget that only something between 15% and 25% of that age group actually voted

Same tbh, I was thinking of sleeping soon.

Our world was better when only babies born on the day of the vote get to vote. I mean, they're the ones who are going to deal with the the longest, right?

remember lads, don't ever pay the mortgage. Live your lives to the fullest. Don't let your children inherit a thing.

Sleep deprived tbh.

Versus

I'd put all my money on our side tbh

there's so many pieces of kekworthy OC being created now, it's like some kind of meme-rush

TOP KEK

Underrated post.

One day he will…I just hope it's at the hands of some angry Ukrainians

Get back in the stable neigh sayer

way ahead of you, lad

kek

and all the young female lefties will find out what REAL rape is like

Did someone archive the thread from Thursday night.

I would like to have it printed and bound into a book; it was an historic event tbh and we must preserve it's record like the meme monks we are.

The meme energy that sucker was pushing out between 2 and 6am was so intense my monitors gave me a suntan.

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ARE NIGE

web.archive.org/web/20160625053958/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/furious-nigel-farage-to-take-control-of-britains-exit-from-the-e/

Because people like Carswell and Hannan are globalist free market libcucks. They don't want to reduce immigration, they'd increase it if anything. They wanted out of the EU because it wasn't globalist enough for them.

I must try mead one day.

Almost No One Turned Up For A Pro-EU Protest Outside Parliament

kek at these cucks, unironically using 1984 slogans in protest.

I'm not saying neighs lad I was genuinely saying that because Pakis and Antifa can't fight for shit and I'd rather back NA, octogenarian fishermen, and my nan.

Carswell and Hannan are literal cuckservatives.

Is that a man?

Forgot the link

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/25/pictures-almost-no-one-turned-pro-eu-protest-outside-parliament/

We should get some Brit/Pol/ together one day to head down there and meme them in real life. with our fists

FRAGILE

yes we know you are

I know exactly where that bar is. It's The Lexington on Pentonville Road.

Which means there's a 98% that girl is a SOAS student.

SOAS is maybe the most pozzed university on British soil. Place needs to be burnt to the ground.

top fucking kek shows their organisation skills when they pick an old amazon box off the floor and scribble on it with biro!

AGAIN, SEE

DO NOT LET THEM DRIVE THIS NARRATIVE. THIS RESULT IS LEGITIMATE AND FINAL.

Stupid cuck doing Dave a favour. Can't fucking wait for Trump and the glorious relationship that will blossom between us and the US.

They don’t have genders, lad. No more than say…. Snails.

Will this be the first QT since we won? When m8?

Thursday 30th in Preston

Why are their purified human remains on the street corners? Helmer get a little too excited?

Do need to do everything we can to make sure narrative is the vote is legit and binding

See

Need to be careful of them filling the audience with the elderly, it'll only help them push the "Vote again because the yoooth" narrative.

It also has based Nuttall.

Hasn't the BBC turned it's narrative on the head now though? Given the result.

WEW

Business as usual. Thursdays on BBC 1.

There's a special tomorrow, though. 10:35pm on BBC One.

kiss my ass nigger, we'll wait for the next president

Nice one nice one.

Hell yeah I bet he can get some decent redpills in and the media hasn't made people hate him as much as Farage.

twitter.com/one_mrs_k/status/746752172654747648

Nigel Farage hates poor people

Nick Griffin for PM

It's a snapshot of the future after King's Cross has been violently purged of students.

It's an Apple Maps 3D render, I'm shitposting from my phone.

This is tomorrow's panel.

INCOMING SALT LEVELS, CAPTAIN
THEY'RE OFF THE CHARTS

JUST
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/crest-wave-boris-salutes-media-8279675

Did they shoop her head?

Made me laugh more than it should have.

smh

facebook.com/212667045793913/videos/212815595779058/?_fb_noscript=1

Kek. It certainly looks that way, doesn't it?

Glorious.

Fuck off back to India

Does she have Mind Control powers?

Is this the CIVIC answer to Megamind?

maybe

Soubry needs the gas tbh

???

Tenner bet they make Nuttall SIT NEXT TO A BLACK WOMAN

Bungle's got this

Yeah, with her and Fatbot, no one else will get a word in edgewise.

No fun allowed :(

Mocking his own qt gf and then uploading it for the whole world to see.

What a nasty young man. He probably voted remain tbh.

This applies so well to the fucking crying we're seeing all over social media by those entitled millenials. I might just start posting this as a comment on people who are crying on facebook.

Nige did survive a plane crash if that's what you mean? Was worded funny though

Same happened to me when I tried to make a Ramadan Death Counter.

I'm taking my holiday shekels to Iceland…

Brexit is good news says President of Iceland

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/06/25/brexit_is_good_news_says_president_of_iceland/

what did you expect lad?

Expect false-flag attacks soon in an attempt to discredit the Leave movement and reduce any resistance to overruling the vote.

order-order.com/2016/06/25/social-medias-filter-bubble-driving-anger/

Explain this meme plz

I only hope that it did tbh.

Isn't that because you used throwaway emails, it kept happening to me.

Really? I didn't know that.

Translation: Even given are nige's history, this shit is fucked up.

jokes aside only men over 25 should have a right to vote

EVEN BIG GUYS CAN'T KILL HIM

I used cock.li. Don't know if it counts.

Or at the very least, get them to denounce democracy. If they prevent the UK from leaving the EU by killing the democracy meme, it's still a win for us. The UK will have to wait a bit longer, but in the long run it'd be beneficial for us.

The worst case scenario is allowing them to convince people that democracy is great, it's just this vote which was bad.

How new are you?

Nigel confirmed "biggest guy".

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-deputy-leader-denies-used-4462836

Fine choice.

Great country and it is a good opportunity to experience what a homogenous nation of Europeans is like.

kek

lol

My gift to you Bongs.

I didn't think it'd honestly get to the point of one TINY little light hearted tweet getting me bullied off of it.

Fuck social media, going to be a hermit in Iceland.

No lad it's a proper one. Only wanted to make a few light hearted jokes tbh, the key for extra salt is to be cheeky but not overly rude.

Unless Twatter is taking an anti immigration stance and more or less just told me

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Bigots tbh.

Is there going to be a snap election? By the sound of it with the way things are going nothing will be done if they let the current leave MPs lead the negotiations. Nigel absolutely has to be at the head of negotiations since he is a MEP and knows EU best.

Plane crash.
Car crash.
Ball cancer.
Multiple small attacks on his person and family.

He's not the unbarrageable just for his oratory skills.

Went there in April. It was very good but you'll need lots of shekels. Upwards of £5 a pint and not even the superior imperial pint, a fucking American one…

Nice one, foreign friend.

Saved that, pal.

reeeee

WE DID IT LADS

So lads, who plays Are Nige when the Brexit film is made?

SAVED BASED CLOGGIE FRIEND. I WILL BUY SOME DUTCH CHEESE TO CELEBRATE

How to make are Nige PM?

Who else but himself?

Might be because I'm tired but I want to Anglo Smash people into the pavement so badly.

Step 1: Purge Cuckswell and Evans from UKIP
Step 2: Steal Labour votes
Step 3: Enter House of Commons and become Leader of HM's Most Loyal Opposition
Step 4: BTFO Tories every PMQs on Wednesday
Step 5: Have a pint
Step 6: Win next GE
Step 7: Have a cigar before meeting HM the Queen, or maybe while meeting her
Step 8: Become PM
Step 9: Raise the Empire from its ashes

Just remind yourself that these wankers will be crying themselves to sleep for the next few weeks.

Based Harry & Paul

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/24/lucky-david-cameron-exposed-as-one-of-britain-s-worst-prime-ministers.html

They're for equality right? Maybe a few pavement smashes will lower their IQs down to a fair and equal level.

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/22/egyptian-mob-reportedly-burns-80-christian-homes-on-rumor-new-church.html

It's unfair

Don't let appeals to the false authority of a piece of paper get you down lad.

I have three of them and they're not worth nearly as much as these people would have you think tbh

This is dumb

Those Christians will be rewarded in heaven, those Muslims will likely burn in hell

Seems fair to me

and the other one

He's gone off the deep end.

most of these cunts couldn't change a light bulb

Many of the signatures are from foreigners

ANGLOSPHERE SUPREME

SHE IS CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY

How did Lohan handle the results?

Hasn't she fucked pakis?

come at me bitches.

Even Morality Man has chimed in on David Lammy's shit.

KEK

Yet they still can't get a real or productive job, their own home, have debts to pay off and are miserable. Hmmm I wonder who's smarter.

One day they will all be sent to French Algeria to breed out the mudslimes and leave the Anglo-Sphere in tact

Same here tbh.

Deep Voice Master Race

wew

I bet he regrets nothing more now than running for a second term

I'm genuinely surprised someone else knows that Brecht quote.

Anglosphere is shit

double wew

heh, name a better friend.

does it count if my voice sounds deeper when I play it back to me?

SWIMMING IN LIBERAL TEARS FOR ALL ETERNITY

/comfiest/ sleeps for me tbh, gonna get some shut eye.

Don't tempt me lad.

I know lad, I couldn't bring myself to go to Uni in this day and age, just getting wound up by it today, I know why it's effecting me though.

Couldn't even fucking rig a vote properly.

Sometimes, Morality Man smashes it out of the park.

Pretty banterous of him tbh. Brexit is bringing out the best and the worst in all of us it seems

I'm sorry are you actually trying to use logic on my fee fees? Bigot tbh.

Skint but not brainwashed into debt to a gender studies degree, breddy gud tbh

single parenthood, not even once

Sick of all these revolutionary ideologies tbh I just want England to be how it used to.

Makes me chuckle tbh, i know we'll vote to stay again.

That is just a psychological effect. Your voice is always deep but you are more aware of it when it is recorded and played back.

I don't know they don't just fuck off (actually I do) if they hate this country and its people so much. Why don't they go to Venezuela and make communism work, they're a lovely bunch of people over there who just love aneorexic and obese white students who can tell them how to really make communism work this time. They'll each get a coffee shop set up and be able to run it as a worker co-operative.

Get those passports burnt and go forth remainers.

so do I but these people would count anything we want as fascist lad

You get that as well lad, no fucking idea why i do it tbh.

Leld. Those darn 'people' always mucking about with things amirite?

They'd have to lower to voting age to P7 age to win, at the school I work at (as a cleaner) the P7s had a mock vote that came out 95% remain, the brainwashing is real.

Footie update:
Wales is leading Norn Iron thanks to an own goal from the latter.

Rather apt, tbh.

Okay Pajeet.

heh noice

Top fucking wew

I hate people with deep voices because they bullied me as a little girl

tiptop kek

You a little girl, lad?

Probably deserved it for being born female tbh.

Cunt.

DEEP VOICE MASTER RACE

I was but I'm a woman now tbh

PHHHWWWWOOOOOAAAARRRRR TBH LAD

Hahaha no you aren't.

I hate people without deep voices because they bullied me for having one as a little boy tbh

They all use the argument "YOU VOTED TO STAY IN THE EU, YOU'LL LEAVE THE UK FOR IT" they really don't get it, its funny as fuck.

Can you paint warhammer to a professional standard? I could do with some help with my commissions business and my ebay shop but you'd have to be up to professional standards and be familiar with the use of an airbrush, epoxy putt, scratchbuilding terrain etc.

modern british culture = madness, underworld, haircut 100

modern european culture = nietzsche, wagner, picasso

A real woman?

WALES BEAT NORN IRON 1-0

Both sides played like shit, though.

Yes I am.

So on a scale of "0 - MEIN FÜHRER" how 'sieg heil' is UKIP going to be once Carswell is booted out?

Are your chromosomes XX or XY?

There's no money in mini painting. Most people aren't willing to pay any where near the amount of hours you need to put in to do a decent job.

Yes. I still have a cock but it's very feminine

█████░█████░████░░█░░░█
░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░░█░█░░░█
░░█░░░░░█░░░████░░█░█░█
░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░█░█░█
░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░█░█░

Just bought this for my niece tbh. I'm starting early. They try to push equality and "everyone's a winner" in even the youngest of kids shows these days.
ebay.co.uk/itm/Winners-Arent-Losers-Donald-Trump-Childrens-Book-As-seen-on-Jimmy-Kimmel-Show-/262486589663?hash=item3d1d6b80df:g:qisAAOSwjXRXZIU4

tbh you have to post a pic of your hands now

Is there a sustainably large market for it?

I always enjoyed painting them myself the most

Literally everybody I know is convinced the economy died yesterday and we saw massive crashes.

It's literally fucking nothing so far. Nothing. Everything is within 6 month averages and tolerances.

You show them all data and they just go 'I dunno, I think it's really bad'

Based I can't wait for the Wales + England final, continentals are going to be SO mad

It's just hard to believe considering the amount of tranny wannabe posters we have, forgive me if I'm suspicious.

TT

HAHAHA OH FOR FUCKS SAKE

NEVER EVER

smh, lad

It was a shit game and Wales did not deserve the win. Couldn't even score their own goal.

at this point you say, "then your opinion is worthless". These cunts need fucking telling.

NEVER EVER

NEVER

EVER

Not the same guy, but if you’re willing to branch outside of fantasy and scifi as well there is.

NEVER EVER

You mean into historical models?

I will never ever be a boy again? Thank God. Wish I had a QT boyfriend to make din dins for though :(

Nah mate they deserve it for NI wanting to unify with Ireland it's like a political own goal.

any videos of it yet wanna see the lulz tbh

Was Andrew Neill a closet Brexiter on the HaBeeb?

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblimey

I think you're a liar and you're just fishing for those (you)'s.

You'll never be happy

who is this semen demon

WALES ARE SHITE AND NEED NIGGERS FOR THEM TO WIN

I have to admit that as a girl i do like attention.

I am very happy. Happiest when clothes shopping though. I have the most adorable yellow dress on right now lads

Don't bully them lad, they voted out

POST LEWDS OF THIS SLUT SO I KNOW WHAT AWAITS ME WHEN I MOVE TO HER HOME TOWN AND SEDUCE HER WITH MY CHAD DICK

Probably is, he's with the Spectator and they were for leave.

This, fuck off you jealous bastards Wales is the most based country in the union atm.

Only after you marry her, lad

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

They were told to feel bad, so they're feeling bad as they've been told. Facts don't always work on people.

filtered :^(

England voted Leave even more than Wales did you faggot. Remove London and England voted for Leave at 73.4%.

Sure do. I've heard some painters say it provides more reliable work too. At the end of the day, nothing wrong with tapping into more markets.

Can i suck it?

You can't just remove cities and say it counts. Wales had the most EU funding and still told them to fuck off.

Leek union when?

Goybusters comes out in 20 days.

More leftie salt inbound when it flops due to soggy knees

KEEP THOSE KNEES DRY YOU CUNTS

With London included England still voted for Brexit more than Wales. You overcame your bribing, but we overcame our large immigrant population and London.

It'll make a profit, the salt will be immense when the reviews come out though.

Breeding hips

Nah I plan on humping her then dumping her.

Yes you can Ginnie.

Too fat tbh

Yes tbh let's just be happy with both our countries

I'm not Virginia but we can share ;)

Please no, lad.

fat where it counts ;^)

Brexit celebration mod for fallout 4

True lad. Based England & Wales.

GET OUT

His cock?

You would actually be surprised. I make a fairly comfortable living off it. I have built up a little empire of about 40 regulars who send me commissions and I run an ebay shop where I buy up cheap shittily painted stuff, strip it, paint it up to a gaming standard and then put it back on the market. I drum up business by going round hobby and model shops and leaving business cards and samples of my painted minis for folk to see. I keep myself visible in the local hobby community so people know to come to me - a friendly face - if they want a special job doing on a centerpeice mini and I always work out a reasonable rate for those I know irl. I mostly do GW stuff (as it is by far the most popular) but I also do military modelling, resin & vinyl 'garage' kits of movie characters. custom chassis for radio controlled vehicles and certain elements of antique restoration (mainly fixing broken china and porcelain ornaments etc)

With practice and an airbrush you can get a 'production line' method of painting going and become proficient at speed painting in fairly short order.

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

Can anyone remember if this is ttpws actual trip?

Kill yourself anyway you cancerous bastard

Ginnie lad
Ginnies fat

Most important - look at the comments.

Filter and ignore it lads. Stop feeding it attention.

Still haven't lopped my cock off. Don't need to. It's the most feminine specimen you ever seen!

Fuck Scotland though :^)

Ginnie is a man

Alright you're not real

Shame tbh

Yeah nah lad.

Dunno about that tbh lad.

Are you the trap who was posting lewds in the Brexit celebration thread and offering Skype sessions the other day?

If you guys can put the independence thing to rest I'll forgive ya

Pls post pics of your work, lad.

Time to get a qt3.14 Welsh waifu tbh lads

This is fucking hilarious, voice overing the lefty salt with a chipmunk voice

No and I'm not a trap. I'm a real girl. #pride2016

TBH it's the better system. Using steps of 1,000 isn't actually that useful (as evidenced by the existence of things like the centimetre, decilitre and hectare), and Imperial units are human-centric. A fathom is roughly an arm span. A foot is the length of a foot. A hand is the width of a hand. Mathematics may be slightly easier in Metric, but arithmetic is not the primary use of a measurement system, comparison is.

I think my baby has a fever - I need to see if its temperature is above 37.8C (or 100F). (And the stuff about the boiling point of water is a red herring - when I need to bring water to the boil, I but it on the hob or in a kettle, I don't have a magic temperature machine).
Will this sofa fit in the gap I have? I have 10'8" of room and the sofa is 9".
Plus, Imperial units tend to be more divisible than metric. Yards in a mile:
1,760 ( if that's too difficult to remember, you can divide it down into chains and furlongs - 1 furlong = 1/8mi = 220yd = 10ch)
2x2x2x2x2x5x11
1km = 1,000m

And that's not even touching the not-decimalised pound, which you could actually split into threes fairly easily
240d/3 = 80d = 6s.8d

#newconsensus

Can't prove its you lad, ain't taking this bait.

Do you have a minute to convert to Islam?

I bet she has a nice ass

Nice joke

What a time to be alive

I have been thinking the same tbh, lad.

come on, it could have been a lot worse, half the fuckers didnt vote, they could have easily swung it the other way

Kek

Gotta say, PJ is as smug as most of us tbh.

Good lad. He's coming over to the dark side.

They have to with the majority lad, he was with remain because its what he thought was the majority, like him being remain because Corbyn "is".

Good points mate it really is better.

You can rest assured that Owen still wants immigration to give the gift that will just keep on giving.

I want him to go to a bad part of a muslim town and get bashed the fuck up tbh.

The trick is to get some loyal regular customers (with good disposable income) under your belt. Getting your face round the hobby community helps a lot too as does undercutting any local competition. Ebay shop is also good but can fluctuate (best returns round xmas) and as the other user said - branching out into other aspects of the craft (military modelling, rc cars, model railway terrain building etc) - basically whatever the customer wants.
Mini painting and modelling skill translates well to certain aspects of the antique restoration business to and can be put to work on that although it is admittedly less fun.

The money is there in it if you are willing to lay the groundwork and your not in an area saturated with competition.

You are NEVER EVER getting a taste of my cock.

Too late, I've already decided.
She'll be putting out on the first date once she sees my muscles.

They're going to scare people into having another referendum and Brexit voters will make Remain win, won't they

Holy shit. Owen must have been on a hell of a ride mentally.

Sorry for pretending to be ttpw lads, don't know why I did it tbh

I'm a man and I have a cock tbh

LOL it's so great. Trump was laughing the whole way through when it was released. I may get a few more copies.

feels good man

No.

You're right I'm just being a bit of a bastard, THE SCOTS THAT VOTED LEAVE ARE BASED FOR NOT SUCCUMBING TO THE PROPAGANDA MACHINE OF THE SNP

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

t. Guardian Online

Thanks lad, we appreciate it, the SNP is a cult and it's taken most of my family.

Oi.

And here's all the factors for the old pound:

£1 = 12s = 240d.
2x2x2x2x3x5

Compared to the decimal pound:
2x2x5x5

Eurocrats are paradox-tier blobbing autists, so those gaps are going to make them tear their hair out.

at least marry her after fucking her, lad

Scottish Nationalist Party

time for a new bread?
I want to make a new thread: ttpw is a faggot edition

i wonder if it will sell as well as the 9/11 kids colouring book

then go to another part of the world, why stay here?

pic related

Anyone else find it weird France still has a South American colony?

Nope, might even knock her up and bail on her.
Might even get her to start taking drugs while she's pregnant.

Canada? :^)

From my experience people i know vote SNP because its the only Scottish party, they play well on this tbh, they've built their whole party this past decade around "FUCK THE ENGLISH AMIRITE!??"!??!" and its worked. I think after a second vote to remain and them pushing more ballsy marxist shit through like the named person thing thats gone through. They'll fail eventually, just need a right-wing party to use the SNP tactics imo.

what said, cheers sir

apart from the snp family cult my fams pretty redpilled its gud

No it's wholly natural and we should take ours back.

holy, he really uses this chipmunk voice acceleration thing. He better should stay classy. Going too far might soon turn him into another Alex Jones

Sorry to hear it.. I'm sure as things improve in the coming months people will realise the truth

Wasn't the turnout for 18-25 like 25% or something stupid?

SOON

36%

Reminder that without the hard work from the CivXit (Civic Brexit) campaign this victory would never have been possible.

making new bread lads

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

No such thing lad.

Next time they complain about their vote being taken, maybe they should actually vote.

Kill yourself tbh

Impressive digits

Yep, definitely.

It'll be fun watching the map become more fractured

Have some WIPs user.

He was for Brexit until recently, it's not that hard for him to take.

Something like that.
But if that 25% had kids 18 years ago instead of flicking off over BoyZone and drinking cider then they would've had an extra 3m voters at least.

like all those muslim cocks he loves

You don't stand a chance with Ginnie, lad.

She feels uncomfortable around normies and chads, they make her panic. I doubt she would even respond to you if you spoke to her, she would probably just turn around quickly and walk off because you scare her.

Real campaigning bigots just put fliers in a bag of rice and throw them onto poor peoples door steps.

Some pothead

U wot m8? 18 years ago they were age 1-7

How the fuck do you sell that shit? That's borderline stripping territory for me.

all 3 inches of it?

Thank God. Is it legal to take several wives, lads? Might take Ginnie and then later someone else tbh.

news.sky.com/story/1717464/merkel-no-need-to-be-nasty-in-brexit-talks

news.sky.com/story/1717447/corbyn-heckled-over-eu-vote-its-your-fault

news.sky.com/story/1717492/does-a-leave-vote-definitely-mean-a-brexit

TRYING THIS HARD TO RECOVER FROM BOOTY BLASTMENT

I'm gonna get some comfy early sleep lads, all this salt mining is tiring.

Face it lads, this is her future.

Changing banks tbh

Kek

I understand this reference.

didn't even get a remain one tbh.

NEW THREAD

I give them to my dog to tear up

I was on about the late 30 somethings who are still buttblasted.

I don't know what that means, lad

POST IN THE NEW BREAD NIGGERS

Stop being autistic laddie

Fuck off with that Holla Forums shit

She will though.
Soon.

exhentai.org/g/948236/034011d8e8/

This one's still good for over 50 posts you double-nigger.

newfag

I don't browse Holla Forums

Pretty easily tbh.
Lets see your work then Michaelangelo

bring back pre-decimalisation currency tbh

They can't.

That trip looks familiar, using that gif too, this might actualy be TTPW.

user from the other thread, how do I get past the panda? Pls no bully.

Fuck I mean this thread then tbh.

We knew it wasn't ttpw lad. Everybody knows that disgusting nutter killed himself.

I'm polish living in uk, a lot of the workers are also polish, we were talking about brexit. I was very surprised how many of them were happy about it, or at least didn't give a fuck. There was this one guy who looked really sad and angry, he kept talking that they will throw us out. I told them about the fishing market bullshit, the Sweden that takes every Muslim and giving them Swedish citizenship which allows them to travel across the EU. I told them that the pound will recover in few weeks and everything will be the same if not better. Even if it's gonna be a bit tougher for me I can't be so selfish, I live in England and I want all that is good for it. I'm still a bit shocked that they accepted it.

Now here's my question to you. Are all immigrants that came to UK after 2012 getting deported? I've heard it so many times from different people… second, will we need a visa and/or working permit ? If yes where can I get one ? Or is it not yet decided.

Thank you.

The lad that posted metal with me yesterday, show thyself!!

Try the other thread lad.

I read you post in a russian accent tbh.

Our cucked leaders would never deport EU immigrants, at least not in any significant numbers. We don't know what the arrangements will be yet.

But is the "everyone gets deported" true and you just think they won't do it at the end of the day, or is it entirely made up ? I have heard about it way back before brexit, yesterday from my parents and today at work. I told them they won't do it, I don't believe it either.. but I want to know for sure.

nice work user, I approve

How could I not check those ?!

(checked)

Thanks user - they are just WiPs (most of pics are on my towers HD and im on my laptop at the moment) but im transfering some pics of my mobile phone so I can post a more diverse range of my painted minis in next thread

The leave campaign have only said that current EU migrants will stay I believe. Nobody has suggested deportations.

pls do, i need to get back over to /tg/ more the wip threads are generally quite decent

That comes later once a proper nationalist party fills the current void and the overton window moves even more rightward

You're back!

Sound

Deportations are not necessary no matter how right wing one is. It's simply unnecessary. Johnny Foreigner only needs to be disenfranchised; no more muslims in government, no more jews in public institutions, no more welfare state access for mainlanders; then those who stay are precisely those who benefit us to stay.

Could someone do me a solid and post whatever stats on the vote you have?

Specifically I want to know how close it was.