fiber optic internet
woodstove and free firewood that I chop myself
can do almost whatever I want when I want without anyone bothering me
so comfy

Why would you NOT choose the neetlife?
Post comfy stuff

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

I would if I could. I'm a wage slave to my current job and it'd take too long to build up enough money and plan the move into a remote area. I live in the middle of a city, and it'd be hell to attempt that.

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

user tell us how you did it?

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

basically my life soon but I went out to my property where I am building neetshack today and my from out of state vacation neighbors are there with group of 20+ and cute girls but all taken

I argue over property lines ride some 4wheelers of theirs then leave, also discovered some peculiar mule tracks leading to neetshack someone has been snooping

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

I don't want to be killed by forest monsters. It's why I don't go camping alone.

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

born here on the country
mom knew a guy and his dad used to live in this house
now he's dad is at an elderly home and he likes it there so he wont be moving back
I got to rent the property
never had any interest in anything here so no job that suits me
tried the military but wasn't any fun so was able to leave early
military doctor said I had anxiety, dunno why I just said I didn't like being here
when I got home I told my doctor I got anxiety from the army
got some neetbux and will get diabilitybux soon
have to see shrink once a week but that's ok, she's really nice
I really didn't ask for this it kinda just happened
could probably get a job but then I'll have to move and it wont be as comfy as this so I don't see why I would

James Sanders
James Sanders

his dad*

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

closest city is 35 miles away
fiber optic internet
where the fuck is this

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Norway
outskirts of a smalltown and my internet provider has their internet box thing pretty close to my house.
There wasn't internet here when I first moved in and it tok them almost a month to fix ssomething they said they would do in 2 weeks.
When they finally fized it it sucked so I complained about it and they gave me fiber instead since it already was so close to my property

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

live alone in the countryside
tiny house surrounded by forest
Stopped reading there. Away Skinwalker.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

you're one lucky bastard

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

pretty much just luck

But I'd say the army thing was what set all of this in motion
If you're really desperate you can join th army and just fake some kind of mental illness because they take it very seriously and they will probably throw you out
And then go to the dodctor and benefit office and ask them what rights you have etc.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Because I need to PAY for the internet.
I need to PAY for my own place to live.
I need to PAY for food, car insurance and my phone.

Now if you would oh honorable NEET-one.
Explain how you're in your situation? Did you work for a long time to save up that amount of money? Do you work for yourself? Own land land and property that you rent out to wage-slaves?
Do us a favor and give us some information here.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

As a former neet I can tell you there are many reasons not to…of course if your on autism bux and food stamps I have no objections as long as your happy with being a parasite ( as a taxpayer you should at least say thank you ).

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

wew

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

10/10 m8

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

creepypasta is so fucking gay

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

I have no objections as long as your happy with being a parasite ( as a taxpayer you should at least say thank you ).

People who get neetbux aren't parasites anymore than people who live on stock dividends and investments are. It's all electronic money that goes back into the economy. When you go shopping and pay bills, you are helping other people involved in these industries you are patronizing be employed.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

Id rather my tax dollars go to harmless neets than nigger gibs or corporate golden parachutes

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

forest monsters? you mean republicans?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit