Old media meltdown

So, the other e-celeb drama thread has been completely derailed by goons posing as Holla Forumssters. I can't imagine why anyone would have a vested interested in preventing discussion of this topic…

Recap: Pewdiepie made a jew joke in a video, WSJ did a hit piece calling him a nazi and got Google and Disney to pull sponsorship of him, he responded by saying he expected this, calling it a hit piece, naming the people who attacked him, and saying he didn't care.

Sargon of Akkad is currently running a stream to discuss it. So far through the course of the stream JonTron, Philip Defranco, TheNeedleDrop and Boogie whatever have joined in the stream. I can't help but wonder how many others are listening. Bets on who else might come out?

youtube.com/watch?v=i1p0apfSCIU

And certainly the "Holla Forums" posters who totally just spontaneously needed to derail the other thread to talk about Jews will want to continue their conversation there and see no reason to derail this one, that would suggest they were just trying to kill discussion of this topic or something.

So anyways, about the Jews…

Pewdiepie here, I'm crashing this channel with no survivors.

Blame the leftyfags for starting it.

This is why we need a race war. Jews are poison.

Is that that goofball with the Muppet voice the Italian faggot from GG? Why can't Sargon move beyond these nobody faggots and talk to people who aren't retards? He's bigger than these dopes now.

I think it's because he considers them to be his friends, not to mention the fact he wants them all to come together to become an official "community"

I had to turm the stream off. Listening to ItalyGG (I think that's him) is pretty much like listening to retards talk on the short bus. He sounds terrible in English. Beyond that, he has nothing insightful to say and has no intelligence, and keeps referenceing GamerGate talking points from 2014 like they're still relevant. He's a fucking hack. Sargon should do like Milo or Metokur and move on from these nobody fags.

>>>/oven/

I dunno, I kind of enjoy it being a group of guys who are on the same side but with different opinions on certain subjects who usually work alone but come together for big things or big guys. Another thing is that I think Sargon may be trying to become the new "leader" of the jewtube "skeptic community", he could certainly get away with it but I can only see it ending in fire or going nowhere like GoyimGate

seems like it. Though I'm hesitant to call it a community since they do argue with each other over other things like ThatguyT with his ancap stuff and etc. Though I wonder if Justicar is still making videos I liked some of his stuff.

They should have invited me…

Was that Arch Warhammer on the stream a while ago?

neat

Sargon is a pedo.
You can't let pedos in charge of anything, else it invites more of them in, then media outlets can say "Oh look, they're all pedos, ignore them" and it will work.

Kill yourself Sarcuck

Others I suspect are listening and share these views:

Jim, of course.
AVGN & Mike
Pat the NES Punk
AlphaOmegaSin
Razorfist
ClassicGameRoom
from RLM: Just Mike, but he's totally overruled by everyone else on staff.

Pewdiepie has Fuck you-money at this point and doesn't care, not to mention that Jewtube has "adjusted" the metrics they use for their payouts so he probably makes quite a bit less. Going edgy and getting dropped is the easiest way to get out of his contracts.

No one but a GG faggot is going to listen to a group discussion with a clown like GGItaly. He sounds fucking retarded and is fucking retarded. Just drop the dead weight. A lot of the GG people are moronic fags who shouldn't have even been in streams in the first place.

Is Mike really this redpilled though? Recent stuff on RLM doesn't make it seem like he is but that could be the other RLM members overriding him.

No, he doesn't. Trump has fuck you money. That's why Pewds apologized for the tenth time like a bitch. He should have learned from Trump and doubled down again.

My take:
-Mike likes guns, he stated in the Krampus review one of his favorite tropes is when a character is mocked for being a gun nut, and then it turns out they were totally right and they completely save the day.
-Mike likes the military. One of his major issues with Avatar was how he felt it treated the military.
-Mike doesn't like SJWs, he wrote the "Sensitive Joss Whedon" joke.
-Mike doesn't like feminism, or at least what it's become. He wrote the video where the Ghostbusters bullshit was debunked, and the poster claiming to be beardwizard said the specific reason he used the term "Hollywood Patriarchy" in that one best of the worst episode was because he knew it would annoy Mike because Mike hates feminism.
-In the Captain America: Civil War video, Mike felt Iron Man's position made absolutely no sense while Rich thought only Iron Man's position made sense.

However, that's probably as far as it goes. I think Jay is likely a self-described liberal who consumes standard media and believes most of it. I think Rich is a beautiful human being, and considers himself centrist and open-minded but he's also a fedora tipper, but at least a consistent one in that he's stated he hates Islam. He's also said "If you go too far in either direction it's bad."

Jack I see as full limp-wristed SJW progressive, but not strong in his views. Same with beardo.

I think Mike is like most of the Hollywood right. If I had to guess, but I could be wrong, he's probably the same as Nick DaPaolo, Anthony Cumia and JonTron in that they're big on freedom of speech and against illegal immigration, but terrified of speaking ill of the two Progressive sacred cows, namely "I'm for gay marriage and abortion!" even though if you look at it objectively (and I'm agnostic/atheist, so this isn't coming from a religious perspective) gay marriage is clearly a complete scam meant only to serve as a tool against social conservatives, and abortion is outright anti-science at this point.

I mean, they've completely lost the abortion debate. A ton of scientists have said there is no real difference between a fetus and an infant, so for moral consistency it should either be illegal to have abortion or legal to kill infants. There's no point in which it "magically" becomes human or alive, it's always both from the moment of conception. The most telling example is how abortion activists are currently trying to outlaw fucking sonograms because they've gotten so advanced we can see the baby moving at four weeks now.

No thanks. I left behind these cucks in the cuckshed labeled GamerGate.