Southern Europe racial admixture

There has been suggestions that modern day Greeks, Italians, Portuguese and Spaniards are the same racial ethnicity as those pre Arab conquests.

Can this meme please die? We know that Turkey and the Middle East have been heavily mongrelized, I cant believe the modern day Greeks are the direct descendants of the Spartans and the Athenians.

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm
cienciologia.wordpress.com/category/esparta-y-su-ley/
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Christian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrano
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisbon_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovelock_Cave
youtu.be/xGBkR-ygwhQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Archko_Volume
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=U9gidSNnps8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tl;dr: is xxx white?
cripple chan type slide thread
sage

Well, they simply are, kike.

Mudslime admixture is oneway towards mudslimes. You know, apostacy being punished with beheading and all. Natives who mixed had to convert.

Kebab didn't mix into the Europeans, Europeans mixed into kebab.

honestly not sliding you little faggot

im not arguing they were ever nordic, but surely they were never this dark haired

no, kebab mixed into many places such as Syria, Iran, Turkey etc. Why should Greece be any different?

surprise spaniars and sicilians have nigger dna

Looks dago to me.

So what race were the renaissance Italians btw? Chinese?

Because they converted, kike. I already told you.
Assyrians are still as they were in ancient times, because they didn't convert.
Zoroastrian Persians are still as they were in ancient times, because they didn't convert
Serbians are still as they were in ancient times, because they didn't convert
Copts are still as they were in ancient times, because they didn't convert
Greeks are still as they were in ancient times, because they didn't convert

Your time will come soon, kike.

lol why are you upset buddy

you seriously think the muslims didnt rape ANYBODY who didnt convert?

This,there is no way ancient greek civilization was made by the arab looking people that live there today

Thanks, user. You just made me realize my fair skin and red hair are Arab features and that I'm North African, not Spanish. This changes everything for me.

Fucking imbecile.

So you're saying that there was absolutely no possible way in hell that Christians mixed with Arabs because the christians weren't Muslim? So you're saying that there was an absolute 0% that the muslims raped and slaughtered their way through Europe? So you're fucking saying that you're too mentally retarded to comprehend that mixture happens as long as an area is controlled over a different race? So you're saying that these Greeks that look like fucking mutts are the same Greeks that made the Greece?

So you're fucking saying that the Mesopotamians that live in modern day Arabia are 100% without a single doubt in your mind still the same race they were thousands of years ago?

Does this mean europe will send more free money to the greeks?

They can't rape enough to undo a whole fucking population, it would take generations of systematic raping.

That's literally what they did.

Yes.

The truth will never die.

theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm

If you have red hair and fair skin then you specifically are not an arab rape baby,but there are many people in spain and southern europe in general that have black hair and dark skin.

from the second pic, the whitest Whites are western Britain, western France, Northern Spain.

Right and

Parisians are just as they were in ancient times.
Constantinople is just as it was in ancient times.

You're a fucking arrogant idiot if you seriously believe that people never moved around or repopulated conquered areas.

You are right for the wrong reasons. In the 600s, the Avars and their slav retainers colonized most of the the Greece. They were hellenized in the 700s and were treated as Greeks by both Byzantium and the Ottomans. While there were numerous attacks on Southern Italy, these were usually slaver raids or just plunder raids, not invasions. If anything, the attacks on Southern Italy whitened the Arab gene pool, because of the women they took as slaves. Now Sicily is an interesting case, the 100 Emirate of Sicily did cause mass colonization of Sicilian cities by Arabs and Maghrebis, but the Countryside remained most the same ethnic mix since Roman times (Greek-Phoenician-Indigenious). However all of this changed when the Normans and then the Christian Spanish cleansed the Moslems from Sicily. If anything, Sicily became WHITER after the Muslim invasion than before it. You cannot talk about Anatolia without first understanding these places were not European, ever, they were caucasian, perhaps even Aryan, but they were more like Iran, NW Pakistan or Western Afghanistan, these were people that could never be confused for Nordics or even Alpine Europeans, but they would be characterized by lighter skin tones, lighter hair color, more eye color diversity, but curved noses and hairiness (like Iranians or Armenians).

DNA studies of Chalcedonian Christians in Levant show predominant Hellenic ancestry. Maronites in Lebanon are predominantely Phoenician

There has been suggestions that modern day Germans are the same racial ethnicity as those pre WW2

Can this meme please die? We know that Russians and the Allies raped Germans womans non-stop, I cant believe the modern day Germans are the direct descendants of the Nazis.

SAGE AND HIDE U FAGGOT KIKE

fuck forgot to sage

Wew, not even a hundred years is comparable to hundreds of years of rape?

You are the one that believes semitic looking brown people like modern greeks are the founders of western civilization.

You are the kike

No point arguing with u guys

Because you have nothing to say.

All you have is lies and shitposting. Get fucked.

And im the one who is shitposting

top kek
Go die in a fire please

Spain and italy is white and should be white,it's just that there is some arab admixture in those countries.

Northern Spain and Northern Italy is white, the southern parts of both countries are a mixture of white and Arabic but should still be considered white.

This might be D&C at this point, but it's true and a good lesson to learn. The only people who can deny this are those living in those countries who don't want to admit they've got a decent amount of shitskin in them (I wouldn't either).

Ancient Greece in particular went the same way we're going today: too much infighting between the Greek city states, especially between Athens and Sparta, and then breeding with their lessers and slaves. Towards its decline, Athens was allowing people of oriental descent to become citizens thanks to all these liberal and mercantile ideals being an influence there, and Sparta relaxed on its extremely eugenicist laws (since of all the blood loss in brother wars) and allowed the mixing of their blood with their helots. Both states incidentally tried to overturn what was going on towards their ends (Rome did too) and remain with blood purity, but by then it was too late for both of them. The people always make the place. Always.

Here's a really nice write-up on Sparta: its rise, its culture, and its decline from a racial perspective. cienciologia.wordpress.com/category/esparta-y-su-ley/

what about sicilians?

There's a reason they're called Somalians.

Thank you,that was a very interesting read.I always imagined the spartan warriors to look very similar to the vikings

user, that booklet is like 80 pages. No way you read that fast. There's an "older entries" button at the bottom for the other half. Glad you liked whatever you read though. It's a great write-up about the history of Sparta and their ways of life. Always found them very fascinating.

fuck off

I only read a small part of it,i will read the rest later.
Thank you for the link again.

You would like that you piece of shit kike wouldnt you? Both my country Greece and the others are white and have been since ancient times part of the western civilization.

tl;dr ==KILL YOURSELF WORM==

and fml with the text

surprise surprise,newfags think modern greeks are the same as modern greeks and there is no arab admixture in southern europe.

Lurk More

The == should be in a new different line from the rest

If you ==talk== like this it wouldn't work
if you do it like this it would

"newfags think modern greeks are the same as ancient greeks"
is what i meant to say

They are the same, I believe. We would need to see genetic evidence to be sure. They look a lot like Greek statues and mosaics though.

Spain and Portugal were indeed under Arab domination for 700 years. They did, however, kick them out.

The only part of Italy that was under Arab control was the island of Sicily, and only for about a century.

Greece is a lot more complex, they have a lot of Turkish blood due to the Ottoman empire.

Notice ancient Greeks migrated is very large numbers to Italy at the time of the Roman Empire. Those dark southern Italians are swarthy because of Greek admixture. There are, in fact, still communities in Southern Italy where they speak (dialects of ancient) Greek. That's the J in OP's haplogroup map.

Thanks OP I finally see the light, I'm now a #ShariaMissile

I've always found that picture to be retarded.

Islamic rapebabies are the property of the father and are to be raised in the Islamic tradition.

R1b is indo-European, J2 is Greco-Anatolian, E3b is related to the spread of farmers(Europe has its specific subclade, the one found in east Africa is likely due to farmers back migrating in Africa from the fertile crescent, which is why east Africans are partly caucasian, same with n. Africa), I is mesolithic European, G is the main haplogroup of the first farmers.
The only one which is mainly arab is J1, which is old enough to have arrived with the spread of farming as well.

If you have to shitpost, at least post some autosomal DNA studies.

Jesus had blond hair and blue eyes.
Columbus had blond hair and light eyes.

Cool thread. Feel free to kill yourself anytime.

AHAHAHAHA
Jesus was from the middle-east you fucking christcuck

1. Reported for intl.
2. The Levant was white back then.

That second pic. And they call the Irish 'potato-niggers'

MENA was at most as white as s. Italy back then and the chance he was blonde and blue eyed is very low. Stop being we wuz kangz tier white trash.

So, it was white then?

What are you talking about? Most if not all of the ancient world was white.

You can find people with blue and green eyes in the middle-east even today, but they've become more and more rare over the years.

And very convenient for that agenda now that ISIS has been taking the Yazidi women as sex slaves or outright killing their males

call it white if you want, but still, if indeed MENA was that white, he'd most likely be a bit swarthy, dark eyed and dark haired, not your average n. Euro

certainly not Scandinavian tier white, Med tier white at most

Wrong, see

Holy shit, kill yourself.

Cherrypicking doesn't change shit, statistically speaking he'd probably look like your average Lebanese christian.

I'm talking phenotype here, some countries are more white in this sense than others.

You're retarded, we're talking about the probability of ONE MAN, of course fucking cherry picking matters.

The point is that people were born with light hair and eyes 2000 years ago in the Levant, even if they were rare

And?
With all the info we have, statistically speaking it is much more likely he looked like your average Lebanese. Middle ages depictions of him do not constitute an actual information about how he looked like.

But I know this doesn't fit with you people, you all go around claiming all whites are equal but you get triggered if someone denies some historical figure didn't look like Dolph Lundgren, because deep down you don't hold all whites in the same regard, and it triggers you to think he might have looked like a s. Euro or like a modern Lebanese.

Those are lineage of rape babies.

You're right for the most part. Jesus was completely average in every physical sense. He was a carpenter and was most likely tanned. I was imagined him as being a bit muscular and having "swarthy" or burnt white skin. I don't know what color his hair or eyes were but they were likely brown.

Nah, look into the history of Sumeria and Babylon, they have loads of statues that have blue eyes, predating even Rome.

I'm not saying they were common, but they were there.

Nah, rape babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

I don't care if he looked like a South Italian or Levantine, I just have a problem with people thinking it's completely impossible for someone from that time to have light eyes

Remember that.

The Sumerians existed thousands of years before Islam, you're a broken record mate

You heard it here first goyim, we should ditch the "White" label completely and meme EuroMed as our own new race. We're clearly not wanted here.

I propose a temporary alliance between the two races to remove non-euros from our lands. Then we can freely kill each other like always.

It's not impossible but extremely unlikely.

Moreover, the fact that such an unlikely phenotype is pushed so much really says a lot about how lots of people here think, deep down. They aren't happy with the idea that actual evidence suggests he might have looked somewhat white, nope, he has to look like a northern Euro, even though there is 0 evidence of this and for all we know it was also an extremely unlikely occurrence.

lmao nigger, Augustus had light hair, eyes and a fair skin.

Nero was literally described as "light blonde".

Your argument is real shit but if this is what you need to convince yourself that you're not a shitskin, be my guest.

No, it isn't. It wasn't common but it wasn't rare.

That's Islam.

Stop being such an idiot.There are plenty of blue eyed blonde haired people in southern europe.

Go fuck yourself, you're the only one here who posted some bullshit image trashing blonds

Right, but remember the phenotype we think of today as Northern Euro has been more geograpically extended, but since it's recessive it will naturally diminish with mixing, especially over thousands of years.

I'm not even saying that only blue eyed people were behind all the inventions and were all the leaders, that's fucking stupid

But that's the go to knee jerk reaction whenever someone brings up light eyes in the ancient world,

Endless amounts of brown eyed heroes and thinkers in the West

Call it however you want m8, in modern southern Italy only about 5% of people have blondism, this tells you how unlikely it would've been back then to have blondism in the near east, unless you have some argument which suggests this percentage would've been higher.

Statistics nigger, do you understand it?
Marchisio is a minority everywhere in Italy, and would be much more of a minority in the near east, today and yesterday.

[citation needed]
if anything, there is evidence of positive selection of those traits during the last 2000 years

my reaction is absolutely balanced for this, there is literally 0 reasons to assume Jesus looked like your average Swede, and the fact that so many people push this nigger tier revisionism says it all

You're stuck in the thought process of whites not being wide spread. Whites were everywhere in the known world, that includes parts of Asia, the middle east, Northern and eastern Africa and India.

That's not what he said, though. Not everyone that is blonde and blue eyed is Scandinavian.

Also

It's a shame that we still have to discuss this topic, those who push "Southerners are not white" are basically trying to narrow down the idea of white to a very specific type of person with pretty specific features, and guess what? It's stupid and to see if someone is white, we need to look into their DNA, if features like hair and or skin are what make the white man, then Albino niggers are white too right?

And this whole "But they have X % of X blood" That'd be assuming that EVERYONE is mixed, and if someone is of mixed heritage, it's a matter of how mixed he is, because having a 5% x blood, does not really make them a mudslime/nigger/etc.

I know that purity is important to you, but like peace, we can't always have it and so we have to make the best with what we have, or shall we exclude half of our race because they do not suit YOUR own views?

what do you mean by "whites"?
phenotypically speaking, MENA was at most s. Euro tier white, which means presence of white skin but overwhelming presence of dark hair and dark eyes
and I say "at most", because s. Europe's near eastern affinity is very old and reduced compared to the Levant
Lebanese peoples are probably an ok example of what the middle east looked like before the Islamic expansion and the slave trade.

I repeat, I'm talking phenotype here so don't get all uppity if I'm calling s. Euros less white, I'm s. Euro myself.

Blue eyed blonde haired people, or much more broadly light skinned, haired, and eyed people.

What I mean is that you're thinking in modern terms. Thousands of years ago was a very different time with different people and different customs. You can't compare southern europeans which are a product of hundreds of years of war to early "civilizations" or tribes. This was a time LONG ago.

I'm Puerto Rican. I'm a byproduct of indigenous people and southern Europeans. I know many, many, MANY people that can easily pass as whites even in Europe. I myself have brown eyes and black hair with fair skin. What does this tell you? That white genes, even when diluted over generations, while appear very frequently. It isn't uncommon to meet a light haired and eyed Puerto Rican.

I never claimed Jesus specifically looked like a Swede, that was someone else, I just said it was possible

You're having a hard time accepting the fact that it was possible he had light eyes, however low the chance

I agree with you, I don't like the premise of this thread either, but there are plenty of "Snow niggers aren't white" pushers out there too.

Just remember light hair and light eyes are recessive, so more vulnerable to being diminished from mixing

But the plans are still to fuck us all over anyway

Exactly, though I wouldn't say very frequently, but it does matter

I'm Spanish-Phillipino myself on one side and ended up with light eyes

You do realize we have DNA of peoples since the upper paleolithic right? And we also have studies of material cultures all around to tell us about population movements and shit?

There are 0 reasons to assume blonde blue eyed peoples were anything but a minority or absent in the near east.

And I agree it was possible.
But when you have 0 additional information about it, the most rational thing to do is to assume what statistics would tell you about the people there. And they tell you that he would've most likely had dark eyes and dark hair especially, but also white skin most likely. And he would've looked Caucasian, more so than modern negroid admixed n. Africans and arabs.

Regarding Jesus, it's not out of the question that he had fairer features than others. Remember that the Jews accuse him of being the bastard son of a Roman-Celt/German soldier.

Also though, we have to remember "light and dark" is pretty relative from region to region.
Hell, if Beyonce was in sub-Sahara Africa, she'd be referred to as a White person.

The ancient Mesopotamians called themselves the black haired people. The ancient Egytpians described themselves differently from both the Africans (nubians) and the Mesopotamians which was normally a much more swarthy version of Mesopotamians but also having the features of both the Nubians and Mesopotamians. What I'm getting it is the fact that Arabia wasn't swarthy as you mentioned it nor was it Sweden. It was a mixture of both whites and the diluted Africans (Egyptians) with different areas have a different mixture. You're right when saying that blonde haired and blue eyed faggots appeared frequently but you're wrong to assume that they were a minority.

Didn't appear frequently.

See the filename, it was posted here before and I thought it was funny. I couldn't tell if it was a joke or D&C at the time because Poe's Law, fitting for that shit OP.

The post you replied to was supposed to be satire as well. However, I am legitimately aggravated by the constant "LE SHITSKIN?" in every thread even remotely related to Meds. Most of the time we simply ignore it though.

Banter is alright, but some people seem to genuinely believe it and push for nordicism. So much so that it can't only be shills, they don't have the manpower.

Shills play both sides, but some of those are Meds who are sick of being attacked so they push back.

prove me wrong then
show me a shred of evidence that they were somehow common back then when we have neolithic s. Euro DNA with extremely small frequencies of those traits except for white skin

This, some nords say that meds should be proud of their own heritage, instead of trying to compare themselves to the nords, but then those very same nords then lambast the meds and they talk about how superior they are to the meds, and some even go ahead and say that most high class Romans were nords, basically taking the meds' heritage, but those are just a drop in the bucket to the majority of anons in Holla Forums but still.

Do you want me to bring you fucking pictures of ancient man for you? There's evidence above you with Sumerian and Babylonian kings having blue eyes.

The same people who claim Nords were Roman are the same people who can't realist that blue eyes and blonde hair aren't unique to the nords. A good amount of Roman nobility was of light complexion although they weren't the majority. The nobility was a fraction of the population and they (the light featured nobility) were a faction of a fraction.

Is that all your "evidence"? Do you even understand who you sound like?

You asked for evidence and I gave you evidence.

That's no evidence at all that there were blue eyed peoples among them.
Is pic related evidence Scipio Africanus was a nigger for you?

>Trying to steal the history of the Mediterranean race with the "WE WUZ KANGZ" bullshit

Yeah I can understand that, it does seem harder against the Meds on here, but the Nords are getting hit the hardest in terms of immigration.

Nords wouldn't be what they are today if it weren't for the work of the Meds

Yup, light eyes are just phenotype, not unique or purely exclusive to Nords.

To be honest, one of the main differences between races is skull shape. That determines how the brain develops, and which regions are larger or more complex

I lol'ed at that pic.

Not exactly a fair comparison though, considering Rome controlled a huge part of north Africa. The Sumerians were a group of city states around the Tigris and Euphrates. Not a vast multi-ethnic empire like Rome

SALT IT

Not trying to d&c but if a southern euro(or northern euro) is olive skinned,why is he still considered white?

A black statue with blue eyes means the black should be painted over. You're rejecting evidence just because you "don't think" there were blue eyed people. The reason "We Wuz Kangz" doesn't have the same meaning as it does when you compare it to whites it because niggers never made a single fucking thing. Niggers try to take white inventions as their own even though they don't have a single fucking piece of evidence that they have the capacity of even inventing fucking peanut butter. Whites, on the other hand, forged empires and colonized the fucking world. To compare dirty fucking niggers to whites is like comparing a rock to the fucking moon. You can't even fathom the idea that whites were more widespread then they are today, your simple little mind can't comprehend that maybe things were different from the way they are now.

really is just a reaction, you just have to look at whose side opens these threads
moreover, it's mostly just calling people out when they behave like the niggers we otherwise make fun of, and unfortunately those are for the most Americans or Germanics
never heard a Frenchmen make such claims for instance

What's olive skinned anyway?

Olives are either green or black.

Should people with pinkinsh or golden complexion be considered white?

Originally the American term white usually applied to anglos and Germans before it was branched to include all Europeans.

Plus Olive Skinned people are born with white looking skin, it's that Olive Skin tans easy.

Many upper class Meds in the old days didn't have to work out in the sun, so their skin remains fair and white looking.

Pink people aren't white, nor are green people.

Pic related is Olive Skin.

And still, those we wuz kangs seems like they're trying to say Romans were only black

I'm just saying there were people with light eyes scattered through ancient history, not that they were the only power and idea brokers

Those Sumerian statues could have just been made from someone returning to tell a tale of blue eyed people he saw on a long journey to the North.

They don't definitively prove they were in the area, just that the Sumerians had knowledge of light eyes in that era.

Scipio was the man, didn't he spend years studying Hannibal's techniques before fighting against him?

I'm rejecting weak ass ""evidence"" that a nigger would bring to fuel his ideology. There can be plenty of reasons why some statues from the ancient world, especially when depicting gods and not the common man, show features that seem uncommon. Duh! It's exactly because they are uncommon that they are depicted in gods, as gods aren't meant to be your average folk.

What I'm asking you is a shred of evidence about the possibility that blue eyed peoples reached the area back then when all we know is that blue eyes first appeared in mesolithic Europe and were mostly absent among the near east related neolithics who completely ravaged the continent in terms of genetic shift, which is exactly the reason why s. Euros have such low frequencies for these traits.
And let's not even talk about blondism which is a typically north-east European trait that only really spread in the last few thousand years in Europe.

I see a new way of trolling emerging

Jesus is always depicted with light skin brown hair. Idk about eye color

So what you're saying is that white people, the people who went to the moon, are incapable of traveling long distances?

olive skin is mostly a meme, your average s. Euro would turn as white as a n. Euro if you left him in n. Europe for a couple of months during winter
people who lack the mutations that lead to skin depigmentation in s. Europe are a minority and could very well be 100% Europeans, as white skin seemingly spread mostly out of selection rather than pure adxmiture(both neolithic farmers and yamnaya pastoralis had white skin genes but at lower frequencies than modern Europeans, they were still getting there)

These are just discussions that play out among plebs or dishonest operators.

Anyone in Europe and educated doesn't get involved in this gayness.

The only thing that makes me questions Spaniards is the fact that Muslims ruled them for 800 years… 😭😭😭😭😭

Don't post nigger hieroglyphics

Smh. Forever in my prayers. 😠

From what I learned, the Muslims forced the population into converting to Islam and did not necessarily mix with them.

Yeah sure, I'm the idiot because you can't into reading comprehension and purposefully contort my argument into something that doesn't make sense on purpose.

Just keep ignoring the DNA studies done on the populations in question and actually reading about domestic policies of these mudslime empires and stick to your kike talking points and strawmanning my arguments.

The conquered people who stayed loyal to their blood and heritage survived, whilst being an unarmed protected class in islamic society. The miscegenators converted to islam for the big benefits of being a full citizen instead of being a dhimmi. These miscegenators are the reason why the arabs/kebab may look similar to these surviving populations to ignorant clappistanis like you.

In the ancient world you don't just "travel" and settle wherever you want, especially after farming began to take place and population density increased a lot with the first civilizations beginning to form.
Blue eyes, going by genetic evidence, seem to be an European trait, we don't detect them anywhere else as far as I know when looking at ancient DNA.

Just few days ago new data on the ancient Levant and ancient Iran came out, it will be interesting to see what SNPs they had and what not. I'm betting they will be fairly similar to the European farmers, white skinned but otherwise fairly dark.

Source? How do thousands of sand niggers come into a European country and don't muh dick a portion of the population? Not being a cuck but I'm being realistic

Remember the British and Netherlands colonial empires as well.

Even Imperial Germany had some great technological advancements, even if it was brief.

We need more thread on this boards celebrating Western history tbh

Conquerors are a minority most of the time in history. Moreover, Moriscos were eventually all expelled some centuries after the reconquista.
Anyway, the golden age of the Iberians came after that, I would say they weren't really impacted by it if we are going by the accomplishment route.

You're too braindead to comprehend how political race is. Think for a moment: why would a government want it's people to find out that they aren't actually the indigenous people of the land? Why would leftist want more evidence of white superiority? Why would they release fucking anything that may give "white supremacist" an edge? In modern times can you really trust the "evidence" these fucking Jews give us? Until the day race has little or no real value (which is never) I wont accept any kind of genetic evidence.

I'm sorry you are too braindead to be able to move your way around genetics and understand bullshit when you see it.
Pro-tip: communities like Eupedia or Anthrogenica or even theApricity to name some aren't exactly your Tumblr safe space when it comes to the matter.

In terms of DNA, that's true, but as far as I'm aware we haven't done too much testing on ancient human remains, in some cases the natives have barred genetic testing for spiritual reasons.

But there are statues with blue eyes even in Peru 1300 years old, in the Wari Culture and Indian statues of Buddha

But still, we don't really know enough to say for sure until we complete some more DNA tests.

But even so, obviously these ancient people at least had knowledge of light eyes thousands of years ago

Why does Buddha have a seductive gaze?

1st the Muslims never fully controlled the north part of the peninsula

2nd The peninsula was never fully converted, muslims wanted people to keep their Cristian faith cause cristians living under sharia law have to pay Jizya
The Jizya was extremely important for the moorish rulers cause that tax allowed the payments and manuintenence of their armies

3rd when muslims armies lost, Portugal and Spain started a campain to persecute everyone that had moorish or jewish descendency

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Christian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrano

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisbon_Massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Inquisition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

Yes. Do you know why?

Because there was a worldwide WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE civilization that fell at the end of the last ice age when the glaciers melted and flooded the planet

They also say that that's where the fish people come into play, since it's pretty common myth of fish people giving man civilization all around the world.

Are you making a joke, or do you think that I am? I’m serious. There was a global white civilization. The pharaohs of “ancient” Egypt were white. The north american Indios all have “legends” about whites who lived in the Americas first and who they killed off. Mesoamericans have stories of the white gods who came across the ocean, created civilization, were kicked out, and then civilization fell.

Everywhere you go you hear two things: 1. whites were either there first or created civilization and 2. the entire fucking world was flooded and everyone had to rebuild.

Every culture. Despite “never having had any contact until the Age of Expansion”.

Good question, the Peruvian statue looks like it just found lemonparty and was scarred, and the Buddha statue saw lemonparty but doesn't care and still wants to smash

That's speculation at the moment

In what way? We have genetic evidence of whites everywhere around the world and physical evidence of cities flooded by the glacial melt. It’s speculation with HARD EVIDENCE. The only question is how much is needed to call it more than that.

Yeah it's definitely evidence, I just like to have more info to go off of, like DNA tests in the Americas for one.

There was even an American Indian tribe that had a mythos about killing another tall, fair skinned, and red haired tribe. They trapped them in a cave, lit a fire outside, and smoked them to death.

We've even found the cave, and some skeletons inside.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovelock_Cave

I'm not doubting it, I'd just like to have some more DNA tests done, there's been quite a few tribes blocking them being done because

I just want to find out the truth

And it's just annoying that most of the work being done on this concept is by individuals.

There's clearly loads of hard evidence in the form of archaeology, and a few skeletal remains, but there's also loads of questionable blogs talking about it.

There's no large projects being funded to find out this truth cause it's way too politically incorrect in today's world of academia

I want to see a well funded group try to find out the truth in an unbiased way

youtu.be/xGBkR-ygwhQ

AHA!

the thread is about Southern europe,not eastern

same shit

I'm not sure what that debate was about, but that "academic" who threw a hissy fit and stormed out was pathetic.

Stubborn, whiny, and biased, that's the problem with a lot of academia today.

He clearly wasn't even interested in the truth, just pushing an agenda, and got upset when new evidence came up that disrupted his narrative

"Because I don't believe in radar"

Nigger wtf?

And then we have ISIS and Islamists destroying archaeology all over the Middle-East, and raping or killing groups like the Yazidi.

Almost like they're trying to cover something up

I've seen that video before, and as far as I know they still haven't tested the mummy, because of religious reasons

Is it okay for a Scandinavian to breed with a Spaniard?

juden
juden
juden
very probably juden too

Okay? That still doesn't prove your claim of jesus being an aryan. Just because some people in that area were or are European-looking doesn't mean he specifically fell under that category of people.

Wew lad, I never claimed that, that was another user. I just said it was within the realm of possibility that he could have had light hair and eyes.

We just need to get him to ressurect again to prove it

no. Mesopotamian. related to NeanderKikes
Arab and JUDEN
G is Caucasian, also related to Neanderthals
paleolitic. Cro-magnons
get out of here, kike. this is Holla Forums, not some fucking juden lugenacademia. first farmers was R1b from south of the Black sea, not from some fucking arab desert

sure thing buddy, except not a single one of the first farmers we have had R1b
I'll just assume you are shitposting.

Blue eyes originate in the ME.

It won't die when they're still worshipping russians as the saviors of the white race
truly no chance of not turning into something other than 100% pure aryan saviors of the white race right there

This.

also this
here, first farmers was niggers from OoA
do you fucking know, what you are talking about, Chaim? only sex (Y) and mtDNA chromosomes are usable for tracking long distance ancestry
btw, how is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Roman records suggest Jesus was a fair skinned light brown haired charismatic young man,

Yeah sure mate, do you know who started that lie? Jews Do you know who is now perpetuating it? (((YOU)))

Why the fuck are you saying 'juden' and not just Jew?

Are you trying to pass for a German or some shit because muh roots?

Meds are of the same stock as ancient meds. Unfortunately Spain and Northern italy have been mongrelized with germanic blood

Do you, stormnegroid? You do understand you can look fully negroid and have R1b as your paternal haplogroup in principle, right? While autosomal DNA gives you the bigger picture in terms of geographic origin of the DNA that matters.

sure kike
you kikes were first on everything

descendants from Habiru (throat cutters - bandids and outcasts) and Hyxos (goat kings) were good just for goat herdling and fucking
btw, why your God looks like goat?

Nice source faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Archko_Volume

Source needed, there's all sorts of locations thrown around, from the Black Sea, to Central Asia

Unfortunately? Northern Italy is the most prosperous area of Italy and Spain had one of the largest empires ever.

Maybe Germanic + Med blood mixes into something great and beautiful

Switzerland is a mix of those and they're easily the least cucked country in Europe

and TBH that girl could use that unibrow bred out

Oh God not you again.

mongrelized mutts, yea maybe.

cuck

her unibrow is sexy tbh

The black sea claim was the leading idea before we discovered an even older hunter gatherer in Italy which had the required mutation for blue eyes. The terminus ante quem for blue eyes now is at least ~14000 years ago.

Sorry to break it to you son, you're already a mutt of something

Don't let me stop your fetish for hairy chicks, you can pick up some testosterone from a doctor and turn any girl into your ideal waifu

It's like you're doing the Jews work for him, just convert to a woman already and marry a f2m

sure, Shlomo. nigger can be I1, but that is rare, because Nordics don't want fo fuck sheebones

Y DNA is not mandatory phenotype predicor, but very good statistical indicator

autosomal gives you a shit about geographic origin. everything, but that. give you information about genus, specie, bread, but not fucking location of birth. how you will suppose place of birth for example for Chink from his autosomal? China, America, Australia? where the fuck in his autosomal is code for his birthplace?

Y DNA has one fine characteristic - it is heritable only from father to son and is rarely changable. autosomal randomly changes each generation, it is process called recombination.

again, hows weather down there in fucking Kikerusalem?

HAHA! Jesus was a Jew, you fucking idiot.

low-test pinkskins are too effeminate to satisfy their women. thats why they crave Mediterranean men and will lobby their governments for open borders. wide open.

there's nothing wrong with high-test women, my friend. dont you want strong sons

because his DNA will say that he clusters with other ASIANS, obviously, no matter if he is born in fucking Canada
analysing autosomal DNA, which is the DNA that in part contributes to your phenotype, can tell you about where does you DNA fit in geographical terms
if you are actually part nigger, some of your DNA will cluster with sub saharan africans

Y-DNA also suffers from effects like the founder effect, or do you think Spaniards are overall more similar to the proto-Indo-Europeans than Lithuanians just because they have such a high amount of R1b?

it seems pretty clear you're the one who wants his anal borders opened wide by a high T greased unibrow

good luck with that mate

3/10 b8

No user, the average Greek is like unto a White Ethiopian, they can't afford the food for gains.

Reported for intl.

Well decent thread for what i expected.

This seems to make sense, can anyone else confirm?

FYI, I was never arguing that Ancient Greeks and other southerners were ever nordic. I read that whole Phoenician thread with the autist going on about the first Aryans being brown eyed and brown haired.

Its just very hard to believe that these people could ever have achieved so much.

This IQ map shows that Greece, South Italy and South Spain are at least not as high as central and northern Europe. Yes IQ is not everything etc etc. And yes i know Haplogroups are not everything either, do we have a map like it of autosomal dna?

This user makes a good point about the Iberian golden age coming AFTER the Islamic raids, and subsequent expulsion of moors.

For all those faggots whining about having to even discuss this, just fuck off to other threads.

not want to be rude, user, but guy on the pic is half negro. btw, Rome fell because of racemixing.

Northern Italy Roman populatin has been whiped out and replaced by German Langobards.

sory lad, pure Meds doesn't exist anymore. ok, maybe Basks

Oh shit, I almost forgot: They're also only 40% Caucasian.
: ^ )

Judean not a fucking jew.

fake. look Kikeland. shows 100, but it is 89 for real

Threads like this are honey to d&c shills

They weren't replaced, the Lombards were a relatively small tribe that came to rule over Northern Italy, and mixed in over time.

Still likely plenty of majority Meds in Northern Italy, but generally mixed.

And note that Northern Italy was inhabited by Gauls first before Rome conquered it, called Cisalpine Gaul.

So it was always going be a relative mixing ground since it became a part of "Italy"

kek what is that gif from

the first time i got pussy was from a 13 year old ukrainian girl with big thick eyebrowsi like big eyebrows, big eyes, big noses, full lips, soft skin, wide hips, thick legs, oh yea buddy

I know a guy who looks exactly like that. People think he is half-black but he looks just like his Greek dad and his mom is southern italian

all of it is wrong?

what is fucking difference?
also, jew is just word, used for term Iudeian from Skolfield Bible
besides, Jesus never existed. it is just juden hocus pocus fairy tell for goyim to learn communism

no, lel. just judenland

how is jesus a communist when the people declared him a king. jesus was a monarchist

I do not comprehend you implication, friend. Please elaborate

apparently because he had ideas of sharing

how one applies such a simple set of ideas to an ideology that is thousands of years ahead of this subject is beyond me

yea, well, that's what we are talking about
therefore most certanly negro; that is what is phenotype and taxonomy about - heritage

sorry G and south I anons. your ancestors messed/mixed up
also, look that haplo chart again:
E is nigger, clade doesn't matter, nigger remains nigger even when he mutate
J1 is juden
J2 is arab
when you have 50% E, J1, J2, population is fucked and civilisations fail

His kingdom wasn't of this world, so that makes him more of a fantasy monarchist

Pretty sure it's Ronaldo

First times usually leave a mark, that's pretty much your type now, hopefully not the 13 part though

godspeed otherwise

simple
read Protocols. goys lives in communism and juden are the King despots

before Langobards, there were Huns, Visigoths, Vandals…
also, Langobards werent small tribe, read Paul the Deacon's History of Langobards.
original Roman population was wiped out, except some valleys on north. there still exist a rare Raetian language as reminiscent of those survivors

before Langobards, there were Huns, Visigoths, Vandals…

also, Langobards werent small tribe, read Paul the Deacon's History of Langobards.

original Roman population was wiped out, except some Alpe valleys on the north. there still exist a rare Raetian language as reminiscent of those survivors, for example

I really don't even know if you people are serious anymore.
There is literally 0 evidence of such population replacement in n. Italy, not historical, not in the DNA, nothing. Yet every single idiot keeps spamming this we wuz tier shit(because we know it's just a way to claim the Renaissance as a Germanic achievement).

THIS

but they were. after Aechians (meds) Dorians (nordics) invaded from central and north Europe; as we know, central Europe Hallstadt culture was Nordic
it is. IQ is everyting. every fucking other distribution is related to IQ distribution
doesn't exist; only Y DNA (father) and mt DNA are traceable for the purpose of population genetics
holly user, this is seriously shit right here: golden age after islamic raids?? not knowing Moors were part of Islamic raids and counquer?
maybe I am reading this wrong, please explain

Wir waren Romans und scheist!

W H Y?

so what was renaissance, Ahmed? muslim achievement?
this is simple, Ahmed: Northern Italy/Southern Italy GDP ratio is 80/20
now explain that difference. hotter weather in the south?

also this dog is missing one ear

I mean that Spanish exploration and colonisation happened after the Islamic raids and the Spanish Empire continued long after the expulsion of the moors.

So if we are saying that Spain currently has arab mixture, then their empire was achieved with this mixture.

Mediterranean achievement.

North Italy and south Italy are different since at least the bronze age. Both are fundamentally Mediterranean, but while the north had a stronger Indo-Euro related input with the Italics and Celts, the south had a stronger input from the east Mediterranean and Greece. This is neatly seen on a simple PCA with a cline of variation going south-east starting from n. Italy.

IQ and, related to it, inbreeding, easily explain the variation if you want to put it only in genetic terms.

aaa, it is you again, with that fucked map, where jews are 100% caucasians, lel, lel, lel

also, this shit is from y DNA
also, you dont have a clue
also, as we know from last time, you are kike wannabe anthropologist from JIDF
now, GTFO

desperate aren't you? I also remember you, devoid of a single argument as usual aren't we? keep crying bitch nigga
I'll ask you like the other time, why would kikes have significant non-caucasian input exactly?

user,if the Southern were this terrible as says,the thousands of people who immigrated up would lower the IQ media.For example,Piedmont and Lombardy have higher IQ and higher number of south italian immigrants than Liguria.Universities are full of south italian too.
That's mostly from the disastrous situation at the South thanks to the Unification,the wars,conscription and the speculation.It would require less than two generation to fix it,by finally giving a competitive industry and infrastructures.

Indeed that's why I specified if he only wanted to put it in genetic terms, IQ does seem to matter a lot regards to that but I would agree there's political and social reasons why it lags behind so much, product of the Spanish period followed by a brutal unification.

whitch one is South, whitch one is North?

NO OP

IT CAN NOT

I REFUSE TO DROP THE NORDIC/SAXON RACE ANOTHER 10 POINTS… because of your feels and (((Christian))) disloyalty. You look like fucking Jews

Statistically speaking, left would be south, right north, but both groups, even the one with the filter on the left, could very well be from either. Tuscans and Ligurians can be pretty swarthy as well.

Nigger please

Sterilize yourself shit-skin

because they are mixed up specie, who used to live in North Africa, full of niggers
btw. those weird bulged kikes eyes, long and fat lower lip, those are negro traits

I know for a fact that Tesla had blue eyes

When exactly was north Africa "full of niggers"?
Yes, modern n. Africans are heavily mixed, but the situation was not always like that, the Islamic slave trade changed things a lot, but not as much in the near east as in n. Africa.
Anyway, if you look at the pic, they do have a fair sub-saharan input, and indeed those kikes aren't exactly that smart, they are pretty subhuman themselves, only Ashkenazim, which are heavily European of course, are different.

Unlike you fags I have read some Homer, Herodotus, Plato and Julius Caeser. The peoples of Greece, Turkey and Egypt are described as blonde or red haired or fair haired. Women are called white armed. Caeser describes the Germanics are bigger than Romans. Romans are not swarthy but white. Hair color varies

My own conclusions. Ancient Greeks, Ancient Egyptians and Ancient Turks were Celts. Germanics were the viking ancestors. The ancient Romans are Anglos, the same people who founded England. Modern Englishmen are the closest living relatives of ancient romans.

lad meds just look tan, mexcrements on the other hand look like fucking arabs

You have to admire the Kikes determination lads, too bad he's a mouth breathing inbred and therefore incapable of planning.

statisticaly speaking, whole Italy is 50% Nordic, Celtic and Germanic and 50% Arap, Juden and Negro; distribution is even, no fucking difference between Furlany and Sicily; differences in productivity between S and N are just because some different past, culture, different influence and so on; IQ doesn't count

oh my. you are typical product of kikeish lungen education

(also, OoA, race is skin deep, IQ is due to envirovment, niggers are humans, etc…, yes?)

hang yourselve

Buddy I think you are stretching that a bit too far, so if Celts got as far as Egypt, what were the Iberians? I doubt they were Celts, since they were described as being of tan skin, now there's a theory that unlike what some people think, that they came from north Africa, there's a theory that says that they were basically natives.

you meant Anatolia for sure; no Turks there before 600 AD
no, user. Angles were from Jutland, nowadays Denmark
no. that would be French

*population of France

No, actually, I agree with you.

exsactly
i didn't say, canaanites were always mixed with nogs. but now, they are, obviously
besides, kikes doesn't even exist before cca 1500 BC. just bunch of murderers expelled from cities, called Habiru, who joined Hyxos goat herderers from Caucasus mountains, probably Hurians and went to Egypt to plunder.
juden is mixed with just fucking ewerything which exists, why would be niggers some exception?

golden age for Spain began AFTER expulsion of Moors an most of the jews. it was not because of Arab contribution, but because Visigoths finaly expeled them. and I dont't think, there was much of mixing between Goths and Moors.

Goths AND CeltIberians.

Neither the Moors nor the Visigoths ever made up a significant portion of Spain's population. They areas they nominally ruled often far outpaced areas they had tacit control over.

Those are some of the biggest jewish lies. Not sure, why you are spreading this, if you are not a kike.
What we know is from recent research of Cro.magnon sample from Italy, Cro-magnon genome is unchanged for at least 27 000 years. Also what we kon is, Cro-magnon was blue eyed and blond haired. What we also know, Cro-magnon is live and well. We all are descendants of Cro-magnon, we are Cro.magnons.
Jews don't want this simple true came to light, so they paint Cro-magnon as some weird creature and say, he is extinct. Not so. CM lives today, as Brunn, Borreby, Baltid, Dalo-faelid pure type, and mixed in every white man.
Like Neanderthal didn't extinct, he lives in Semitic population.

Visigoths are rulling class and elite in Spain and South America even today. It is not about numbers. It is about Nordic spirit.

Actually that's BS because I live in Spain, and I've seen people of both high and low class, and we are pretty much alike.

So quit shitposting.

lel lel lel

what is for sure, you cant beat jew in a debate
they have verbal IQ 180

and you know, whitch one is Visigoth. cmon, show your verbal 180

And do you?

no, I can't. so it is not an argument, see? you can't say, Visigoths are not rulling class in Spain, because you can't reckognise, who is who. it is again all about statistics. as Nordics in Spain are dying out, so your productivity is going down.
now I am waiting to hear that it is just envirovment, and recent immigration has nothing to do with that, because, you know, IQ doesnt really matter, heh

And let me add something I noticed, many people who are low class, and by that I mean below medium, tend to have more light colored eyes, I have green eyes, but those I usually meet that are of low class, tend to have them blue, at least here in the north.

I'm a Jew for remaining cautious about jumping to conclusions before all the results are in? Isn't Jew behavior more along the lines of arrogance? Like making an assumption before you have all the information?

Like I said, until we get some DNA testing, it would be dishonest to make a decision for sure. As far as I know, we have only statues,

And you aren't dishonest, are you user?

You wouldn't lie and push an agenda without complete evidence, would you user?

Look at that HUUUUGE difference in IQ, yeah I can see how Iberians are just that inferior to the amazing all knowing nords, I mean, us meds just can't understand that our countries should open up to millions of unchecked inmigrants, I mean, we shoud all follow Sweden's advice, after all, they're nords, they know what they're doing, heh.

And one more thing, there was barely any mixture with the goth hordes, I mean, for starters the goths were respectful of the already existing Iberian culture, it wasn't a freaking overhaul or an extreme replacement of the population, and it was their constant infighting that brought the muslim invasion from the south by weakening each other.

And another thing, during the Spanish golden age, never was mentioned the "Nordic heritage" of the Spanish people, to this day there's not a mention, we are Iberians, we are meds and we are proud, we don't need a Viking wannabe come down and tell us how inferior we are, if not taking it up the ass by Ahmed in OUR own homeland means that we are not as good as you nord folk, then fine.

sure, because now, high class "elite" is mostly Sephardic
what I meant by "rule" is not fucking politican, banking, advocaty. it is inovation, productivity, things that realy drive civilisation

What's going on with Albania? Isn't that
borderline retarded?

Yup, this, they were mostly laid back rulers, the Goths had a pretty strict no interbreeding policy with the natives for many centuries

HALF OF THE FUCKING WORLD IS SPEAKING OUR LANGUAGE

Spain nowadays is a mess, but isn't that the same with countries like England and Germany?

(Checked)
Top Kek, these days it feels like to be white you have to be called Sven and suck 50 shades of cock a day.

Fucking bullshit. Smack that dumb redman and take the mummy and fucking test it and when the dna comes back proving the mummy wasn't an indian tell that mother fucking chief to smoke a fat cock.

Problem is, truth is surpressed. Good luck with genetic analyse of, for example, mumies, skuls and other remains in North America.
And what about king Tut DNA analysis? Secret? Why is that?
Because jews don't want white man kows his history. That's why we have to be speculative.
Remember. First is theory, assumption, than analysis and conclusion. What I am doing is, give some assumptions about our history, and now is up to you, to prove or disprove them.
No one want to be dishonest, user, except for the jews, of course.

btw, too many of these Sumerian blu eyed statures for one lonly long distance traveler, dont you agree? oh, wait. there were maybe a lot of those travelers…

That isn't how Switzerland works you dumb faggot.

Spicsberia and all the other shit parts of the Failterranean are flooded with immigrants and niggers you dense fuck. Half the prisoners in Spain are Muslims for fuck's sake. Not that you can tell since you all look like shit-skinned rats anyway

lel
FEDs just gave remains to injuins, who quickly burned all thing.
in another case, US army destroyed place with archeological findings with few millions cubic meters of rock and dirt.
truth is well hidden.

sage

Oh look, another retarded Nordicist thread.

This is problem with statistics. Italy on 96, but trut is, North is on 101 and South on 90, if i rememmber correct.
Also, Serbia 91, that includes Kosovo with 80.
Probably same thing in N and S Spain. But nice to see, Bosniaks are smarter then Serbs, lel.

I agree, the truth is being suppressed behind PC, and other loads of bullshit barriers in place for testing to be done, in the Americas even. Blue eyes have been found in ancient statues all over the world.

If we make a claim, best to have as much truth on our side as possible

I want to see a thorough and well funded group get over to these places and study the archaeology and perform DNA tests.

Especially before ISIS/Israel destroy all the ancient artifacts in the area

Read the context you autistic Albanian pygmy, that was banter

WE
WUZ
ROMANZ
AND
SHIET

He was actually a mason, but that's been taken out because of the esoteric meanings.

Their rule lasted from the 700s to the 1200s at around the time of the second crusade.

They also never held a firm grip over northwestern (Galicia and northern Portugal) and even central areas (around Valladollid), and they outright never conquered the north (Asturias)

Also important to note that they never mixed with the locals and during the reconquista there was an influx of Frankish and Burgundian peoples to the Peninsula, nobles and knights taking part in the battles to reconquer it.

Listen I'm not being a cuck but I'm being realistic when I say that Spain got fucked by mudslimes. The northern part of Spain that didn't get fucked was literally tiny. Almost the entire islands besides a few towns were taken over and coverted. The only thing that I can think of that supports the fact Spain isn't mixed is that it seems Muslims don't care about race whatsoever, so they didn't care about the race, all they cared about was if they followed the Quran or not. Sorry I'm drunk fam

Fine then. Take your shitty white unity crap and shove it if us and the Spaniards are that mixed. I could give a damn.

Honest to the saints I could give a fucking damn anymore. Every single fucking thread it's the same bullshit.

I hope the mudslimes rape Germany and Scandinavia into nothingness just to see the fucking butthurt on the Germaboos and Scandiboos in this gorram board. That's how fucking sick of your shitposting against my peoples has gotten.

Not as if we fucking need you cunts. We'll remove the lefty scum here, purge what little immigration we have, build a wall at the Pyrenees and watch you cunts collapse

Hey cut it out you edge Lord. I hope the best for our German Bros and our ladies in their countries. All I'm saying, is that the reason most Spanish are brown, are most likely because the slimes that invaded their countries. Let it serve as an example of what happens after you get occupied for hundreds of hundreds of years by slimes. Take the allies from their countries, but there's no way they most Spanish and Mexicans are white

God I fucking hate this shit.

We're not fucking brown. Brown eyes and brown hair is not a fucking mark of mudslime invasion. Celtiberians have always had majority brown hair population. Will you fucking nigger. Even Germans are that way. Only Scandis really have majority blonde hair and blue eyes.

Again, I fucking hope their nations burn down in genetic nuclear fire. I'm that fucking tired of this shit.

But black hair and brown skin are

You need to take a good look at yourself and realize you're being just as bad as a leftist. You're thinking with your emotions rather than your brain. It's about applying logic. I know white people can have brown hair and brown eyes, my girlfriend has those, but you guys have dark skin, and a lot of hair, which is also a sign of mudslimes. I'm not saying I know that you guys got fucked by them, but be realistic. Do you think if a bunch of male invaders came over that they wouldn't fuck your women? Not being a cuck, it makes me mad but if white invaders invaded a brown country they would do the same, especially if they were as attractive as white women. Are you white ? Or are you dark skinned, hairy, and brown haired and brown eyed? Like closer to an Arab then a European

Neither is black hair
Heck black hair is even less so!
Pure black hair has been a mark of beauty everywhere in Europe back up to pagan times. Constantly you find writers talking about raven hair as idealized beauty and you see it in art, literature and myth.

And what brown skin. I can handpick retarded ass people with shitty spray on tans from just about any country in the gorram West. Doesn't make the majority any more brown skinned.

Sure the majority isn't brown skinned,but the you can't expect us to consider as whites the brown skinned people that live there.

It depends on what we're talking about here.
Gypsies are the biggest source of "le brown hispanic meme" that floats around. I can recognize their asses easily.

Sure they aren't European.

Hitler had 60k muslims fighting in his army. Its not about race, its about getting rid of the jews, then everyone can live in their own country, with their own people.

What's on earth is going on in Albania and Montenegro? 82 & 86?

Is he a gypsy?

I don't know how accurate any of this data is, but there's a chart that shows significant negro admixture in Southern Europe and Mongoloid admixture in Russia.

eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml

Reminder that the ancient Aztecs had an old legend of blond-haired blue-eyed gods that were ridiculously overpowered but then suddenly vanished one day.

Atlantis was real, and it's location is currently known as the United States of America.

Our rb1 game is on point, second only to the Basque region where we're apparently, originally from.

Are they White?

This burger saying triggers me so fucking hard.
The saying is "I couldn't give a damn/ I couldn't care less". It doesnt matter but how can you fuck it up this bad.

It is, isn't it?

No, nigger, protect your blood.

Is it always the same person with that nonsense?

Which would be from when, this description? Long after the Great Pyramid and others were built and after no other significant ones were looked at?

Perhaps following a pattern of bringing in shitskins as labor and then giving them rights and then racemixing over a period of a few hundred years? Ending in a now useless population?

The person you replied too may have been talking of the Ptolemaic Egyptians, based on the titles.

Just like how the Chinese are letting the Tocharians rot.

As a redhead, my blood boils with the extremely high number of mentions of entire races of people who are only redheaded in history. Now we're rare and only as part of other groups.

Yep, southern italian here. When I was a child I was really pale and rosy, with reddish-blonde hair. Now I have dark brown hair and I'm still pale in winter but in summer I can get a nice bronze tan with careful exposition (not going under the sun at 1 pm). I think most of Europe falls in this category, unless we call "white" just those etereal anglos who become red hot at the first opening in the clouds.

The Sun! It burns us!

Live

Don't waste your time with Arthur Kemp's goons.

(Checked)
As I said before, it is clear our Northern European brethren here do not like us.
Logically Meds should ditch the Eternal Anglo's "White" identity completely and form their own racial in-group.
If we do this then you have absolutely zero right to claim anything ever done by Southern Europeans, however. Especially Iberians.

Also wasn't it the Spanish who first started referring to themselves as white during the colonial period to distinguish Euros vs non-Euros?

If so, appropriating that word for yourself and claiming they aren't white themselves is goddamned hilarious.

I see

This, apparently we need our own Identity since they way too paranoid about who fits and who does not, It's gotten to a point in which you can have all white features but if your skin is the wrong tone, or your eyes just dark enough, you are a muzzie.

No, it's just funny when you claim to be pure, as an entire ethnicity. Each people started with something. The northern euros only ever got pillaged by other euro peoples. We also only ever had Irish slaves.

So with red hair, I'm simply not going to marry your daughter unless she and several generations back have those features. That's not likely to be the case for any group, let alone those groups.

If you want to claim that the Latini are not an Indo-European Nordic tribe, then fine. Whatever the Latini were is still submerged on average in the population. Even if you're going to claim that whomever the Latini were, they weren't the basis of Roman civilization, the original Old European Mediterranean race was, same thing. Vid related, but I do think he's a hundred or so years early.

There was also just a thread on the Minoans and how totally white they were by DNA, which is the same thing. You guys have a different admixture. You have to accept it either way, you can use eugenics if you like or just sexual selection if your family line is more pure.

No, I just don't want my features lost to my grandchildren because I let my kid marry some Luisa Ranieri type or this chick
Just because the mixing is possibly very old and very small and sexually selected for/against for a thousand years doesn't mean redhead + her = redhead. It won't, and they would be at best this guy

Even the haplogroup map at 5:10
youtube.com/watch?v=U9gidSNnps8
has different admixtures for different parts of italy.

Keep in mind that the russians were able to create a total change in foxes in 50 years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox
Are you really trying to say that Italians as they are today are exactly the same as in 1000BC? That's an insane assertion.

Were both of you imagining some Pan European White Nation of some kind? Because that's the only time any of this would be relevant. It's also a dumb idea.

And who here is talking about reproducing? We are talking about the fact that we are looked down upon as if we were no better than middle easterns, to have our history be taken by nord supremacists and be told that it was THEM who accomplished all that the white man has ever done.

We want to be seen as equals, and for the most part, we are, but there always those who just have to walk around in their high horse claiming nord supremacy.

Besides I prefer brunettes to blondes

To show what I mean, these two women are quintessentially Australian. Australians come from Britain, genetically speaking.

So do the British, Canadians, and Americans. So why is it that only Australian women have that look?

You have nothing to compare to. What look?

As long as you are one, that's fine.

That's generally what's relevant when questioning whiteness.

Why would I care otherwise unless you're invading?

Perhaps contaminated by, but at this point in a selected way. Facts are facts. 'No better than' is going kinda far tho

Depends on how you view the branching Indo-European tribes. I view them as cousins to each other.

There is an entire 'English Women' thread right now

If you don't already know what I'm talking about, maybe you will. I don't think it can be described.

All I see is disgusting english women. So fucking ugly.

Well pal, what are you gonna do, we've fought those bastards for centuries trying to keep em off our land, although most "contaminated" at least in Spain are all located in the very south where there is a noticeable drop in IQ, it's also where people do look more Muslim, it's a fact I don't mind accepting, because it's a fact, only thing that bothers me is that us who haven't been "contaminated" have to fall in with them, also let's drop the myth that slightly tan skin is a sign of Middle eastern mixing, now that's just over the top. I live north near the french border, my family comes from that same area, we have light colored eyes mostly ranging in shades of Green, our hair ranges from dark brown to dirt blonde (There's even a redheaded cousin) and our skin is ranges from slightly olive to fairly pale.

m8, trust me, don't bother, these people have a meme tier understanding of genetics and if you bother spending some time educating them they call you a kike
pearls to pigs

That's because when you make the statement "The Spanish are ____", you're generalizing all Spanish. Which includes that, because of course it does. It will do so until you deport them back, which you should do because those people are the reason you're a socialist hell hole. I think you'll have a harder time coming up with a justification to do it than Trump will have in deporting the spics.

That said, logically, just because your family doesn't have that doesn't mean that it makes the general Spanish case false. Everything I was talking about was Italy, at least you guys were simply invaded instead of letting them come as immigrants and slaves.

Maybe take up "Celtic Spanish" as a modification term instead of trying to argue for all Spanish?
Yeah, this thread, TL;DR
I was pretty sure other than some Welsh that Old Euro meds don't exist anymore.

In any case that's a terminology problem. At least you admitted those people exist, which is usually where the screaming match is.

No, I just don't buy it when people claim that someone who looks virtually like Julio from Brazil is white just because he lives in Spain.

Maybe they are using the term "white" referring to genotype, not just few phenotypical traits that a pure Iberian might share with some Brazilian mutt.

You really have to look at Basques to understand how ridiculous this whole shit is. They are the purest Europeans by far, yet they don't look anything like what this meme place thinks a pure European is supposed to look like, and that's because nobody here has any understanding of the genetic history of Europe.

Are you including the Aussies?

notsurewhethertokekorcallyouafaggot.jpg

No, they're beautiful.

There are many dependencies and implications in that sentence. Here's a Kalash girl. From Pakistan. Not European, because not in Europe. Is white anyway.

That also assumes that the current known history of Europe or the world is correct. What about the now decomposing-in-store-rooms mummies of the Tocharians? The Chinese don't want to look at them so they're just leaving them and hope they go away, at least they didn't dig all of them up, but there are many that have never been studied which are currently being damaged
Those have plenty of white features. Not European either.

Standard history also tells us that the Indo-Europeans were even darker than that guy when they showed up in Europe, but have lighter features everywhere else you can find them on the planet.

Then I will kek.

These are the closest in general features that I can find from that thread, yet lack that look because it seems to only be found down under.

3rd

Anyway, the point I was making is that even though gene pools should be the same for those countries because they were colonized by the same people certain features seem to do that.

See, it's almost like I didn't even write my post.

Genotype and phenotype are two different things. There's fucking niggers with blue eyes out there, this should tell you that having few mutations that make you closer to the ideal "white" doesn't make you white if the rest of your genotype is pure nigger.
That girl might have north Euro traits but on a simple PCA she would cluster with other Pakis, even the darkest most shitskin looking ones, because bar few mutations that produce such a typical north Euro phenotype, she is overall a Paki.

Same thing goes for Tocharians, autosomally almost indistinguishable from the western branch of proto-IE, but with different frequencies of few SNPs that lead to fair traits.

You don't get to cherrypick history that favors your narrative and throw away history that doesn't, ancient DNA is pretty clear about how Europeans came to be and what mutations they had.

The eternal inferiority complex of the Germanics is not going to get in the way of history.

You keep saying mutation but I don't think you know what it really means.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your features in your descendants, seeing as they are recessive traits you must be especially considerate.

Technically, no one is pure. You can establish purity by comparing yourself to a certain group of people at a certain time though.

No but they are the closest thing.

Those videos are dubious at best, in the end you believe what you want to believe because there's not much solid information about race and genetics because of (((certain people))) destroying Europe's revival in 1945.

No, I only go as far as cooperation between nations. My race is my nation used to be the status quo, but it is WNs who want unity between whites in these dark hours. However, they seem very conflicted on including Southern Europeans. At least on the internet.

This. Never thought I'd be agreeing with a Spaniard, my mortal enemy. Brunettes best ettes.

Long ago, the peoples of Iberia were called Spaniards and their kingdoms the Spanish Kingdoms. Spain (Roman: Hispania) actually used to mean the same thing as Iberia (Greek: Ιβηρία), so when Castille absorbed Aragon and proceeded to call themselves Spain the portuguese were furious. By that choice of name the Castilians were implying that they were the rightful rulers of the peninsula and that Portugal would sooner or later join them. Don't forget that the Castilian language became known as Spanish as well, the language of Iberia. Since Portugal was heavily anti-Castilian they ditched their identity as Spaniards and clinged harder onto their Lusitanian heritage. This is where Spain vs Portugal began, the Spanish vs the Lusitani.

"Falai de castelhanos e de portugueses, porque espanhóis somos todos" - Camões

Yes and this thread is how we are thanked for it.

In Portugal it's more or less the same but it's only in Lisbon (pozzed capital), Alentejo and Algarve (major tourist location).

Speaking of Lisbon and Algarve, it's very hard to tell if those dubious-looking people we're talking about are even natives to begin with, we have a big gypsy problem.

The only place where I might be able to see some muslim likeness is in Alentejo but even that isn't certain. That place is hell, the sun is very strong and people's skin get literally charred.

The North is completely non-pozzed as far as I can tell and it's as white as it gets, no question whatsoever.

It's easy as fuck to misjudge Portugal because we're a small country with not much representation so people don't know anything about us, thus we get confused with mixed brazillians, mixed islanders and mixed africans all the fucking time because they are everywhere (speaking of BRs) and a not insignificant amount migrated here for the gibs.

It's the same for Spain, the difference being that they don't really speak other languages.

If you tell an Iberian he isn't white, the most he'll do is laugh at you. No one here ever questions their "whiteness", it's taken for granted.

You're right but this needs to be put to rest.

(Checked)
You mean the possibly mixed natives?
I seriously doubt that. Europe as a whole is a socialist hell hole because muh nahtzees muh EU muh gibsmedats WE'RE ALL DA HUMANS

M8, you'll find all of this in Iberia. These traits still exist alongside darker features. It's possible for a Brown-eyed/brown-haired couple to have blue-eyed/blond children if they have the recessive genes.

This 100%

Top kek m8 don't be like that, I have a very soft spot for Germans because of Hitler

Sorry for long-ass post

Oh please enlighten me. How much of your DNA do you think makes you eyes blue instead of brown?

You mean the guy who these clowns would call a nigger because his paternal lineage was apparently E3b?

My eyes are brown. As I've said in this thread before I'm puerto rican, and I've met many puerto ricans with light blue eyes. Many of them having tanned skin similar to a half-nigger and some being extremely pale. These people are all a mixture of spanish and indigenous indian. Do you want to claim that these people are a mutation?

LMAO, people can't be mutations, but they can suffer genetic mutations through various means (e.g. exposure to strong UV radiation). IIRC actual inheritable genetic mutations are very rare.

Again, recessive genes.

Blue eyes are regulated by certain mutation(s) in particular loci of your DNA that end up removing pigment from your eyes. Whether you have these or not depends on your overall ancestry(obviously I'm not saying that said mutation happens every time, the mutation happened once somewhere in upper paleolithic Europe and got transmitted ever since), but since the number of mutations needed is a drop in the ocean compared to the whole of your DNA, you could otherwise be an almost full nigger with subhuman IQ and still be able to have those.
That's why one should look at genotype, not at phenotype. It's a matter of looking at the big picture instead of the details.

It would have been bred out.

not necessarily if it was beneficial, ice age Europe likely got through some serious bottlenecks

Even if it was good it would've been bred out. There would have to have been a significant amount of blue eyed people to altar the blood of the many. If a single blue eyed person appeared in an area where everyone had brown eyes the blue eyes would have been bred out rapidly. If you come back to that area in 200 years I would bet that at best there would be a very few who had light brown eyes.

Most likely what happened is that the lighter eyed people (or just people with less pigment in general) survived better till the point where light complexion was common.

but that's not necessarily the case, you just need a lucky individual with great amount of offspring to start a serious spread, hunter gatherer folks aren't monogamous and with a single child policy m8

That man would have to had been the biggest mother fucker in the world then.

Like I said, only relevant when talking about reproducing, or living in the same country, which are the same thing.

As far as simple cooperation goes, I would let roof koreans help, as long as they know they need some land that's just theirs and isn't mine. I would easily trust you guys more though.

The British colony nations are all treated as fair game to everyone of any race to move to, which makes people protective, especially in a movement about conserving people. "White" is usually the only definition that can be used, which is why it's important in limiting people coming to define it. The edge is the hardest to define, which is why it matters. Unless you can make it so that immigration is over permanently. Even then, you might have to discuss who can stay assuming we get that far.

How much of a relationship do you still have with that one? It was your only lasting colony nation.

Yes, hear nothing ever from there. It always seemed poorer than Spain, but it is smaller. That's about the extent of what I know on Portugal.

Yes, the ones you were just talking about fighting and also acknowledged they exist and have lower IQ. Low IQ doesn't help, especially if it's made your problem. I especially don't want them moving and becoming my problem or my dysgenics. Do you see why people want to define it so harshly yet?
I think you're close to it if you don't see it yet. Like I said earlier more than once, reproduction is the only time questioning whiteness is relevant.

Sure that's possible.

isok

What's a roof korean?

Relationship is cordial, migration between us is facilitated. That's about it.

That's because it's very calm and stable, pretty much nothing ever happens. We're homogenous and united. Though this is changing like it is everywhere else.

IIRC There are more ethnic portuguese living outside of Portugal (15 million, not counting any white brazilians) than inside (less than 10 million). We have one of the lowest birthrates in the world and our population is very old.

Not really, me and the spaniard were talking about how we were fighting muds through most of our history.

I didn't say that, the spaniard did. I was only explaining where this meme might have come from. Besides Lisbon, The South (read: Algarve) is a major tourist hotspot which attracts all manners of trash like gypsies and foreigners, it's hard to tell who's who sometimes. The people in the countryside, be it North (Viseu) or South (Alentejo) have lower IQs because of being poor and their education system being miserable. There's no noticeable difference between North and South in terms of IQ, only good vs bad living conditions. Though Southerners are lazier, but this is because of the heat. I become the same way when I visit. Genetically I'm from the North, but I live close to the capital.

Then clarify, I'm not sure what it is you're trying to get at.

GTFO, jew
(it is fucken jewish propaganda, like one ball)

thanks for proving my point, it's all jewish propaganda when it doesn't fit your narrative but hard scientific facts when it does
nice little echo chamber you got here

You just outed yourself.

on political matters I mostly agree with you people, but the fact that you are so goddamn retarded on this stuff gives me little hope for the future
you are willingly ignorant and proud of it

You're already filtered, friend.

I see this thread has already gone past its expiration date.

I'm pretty sure the exact same OP was posted here months before.

I'll be considering anyone saying any European group isn't white as nothing short of a kike shill who must be exterminated.

It was nice talking to you, lads.

I'm only trying to fight back as a med. Holla Forums doesn't want to recognize the fact that a sizable portion of its userbase has negative unsubstantiated ideas about meds

in particular, I pointed out the Hitler example exactly to highlight the hypocrisy that goes around

one one hand they'll point to the E3b in Greece and med countries and wrongly conclude that it's a proof that they are part eggplant and that they were whiter in the past, but then go full denial if you point out that Hitler himself had the same paternal haplogroup, which has been in Europe since the Neolithic and it is indeed present, although to a smaller degree, in basically every European country

No one in this fucking thread said Meds weren't white. I don't know where you're getting this information but I'm certain it is your own projection.

Yes, I understand that.

(Checked)
I won't go through the entire thread again but that is incorrect, see:

It is thinly-veiled.

I skipped over all of those as retards. I was wrong there are retards who claim meds aren't white.

kek, koreans in america who during dindu riots protect their businesses with guns from their rooftops.

There are definitely more ethnic brits outside of the UK than in, including white Australians and so on.

You don't think any of that got in anywhere? Not a drop?
The Spaniard seems to think it's real and so do I. This is usually where the impasse is, because people refuse to say that it's even possible it ever happened, but that's not how Islam works.

Literally no difference between this and saying that those blacks in Haiti really just need better education. Maybe if you kick out the "gypsies" then you can try and prove me wrong. No matter what these "gypsies" are, them being there shows that no, you're no homogeneous.

You're speaking English here, so Anglophone conditions will affect things. Let's say that Australia starting today was run by White Nationalists. After such a long time of any race and ethnicity being allowed to enter despite it being for British people only, what groups can continue coming and which need to leave?

What I'm saying is that Australia is not a med country.

A drop of blood? That's now how genetics work fam. But yes, we're genetically closer to them than Nordics are, due in large part to geographical location.

No, that's retard-tier logic.
Genetics give you potential but also limitations, no matter how much you try to educate those niggers they'll never amount to much. These people's potential isn't being realized like it could be due to our country being plundered by her Highness Merkel and her goons.

Why is this in quotes?
They are literally gypsies:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

We're as homogenous as Western Europe gets, I wrote that with this in mind.

That's for Aussies to decide. Americans for example usually say that the USA is supposed to be a melting pot of Europeans.

This isn't an issue for me at any rate, I don't plan on leaving my nation. However, I don't expect to be treated any differently than any other white if I did. Either for tourism or for having to move there in case Europe falls I'd probably go down with the ship, but I already have a fianceé who is slavic btw - Portuguese would have been better but things turned out this way - I must protect her at all costs, I'd gladly assimilate and work towards advancing the Nation and the Race. I would do the same for any other White, even in a European nation with a strong ethnic base, especially in these dark times.

>A drop of blood? That's not how genetics work fam.

Sounds very Jared Diamond..

Exactly, I'm saying those are different for north and south.

They've undoubtedly been there long enough to mix some.

The only reason you think that is you're on Holla Forums.

I've seen people on twitter have in their description "American-born German", and then all the tweets are in German. That's seriously the fucking opposite of assimilated, with one of the original immigrant groups to there. Shows that immigration in general today is cancer.

I don't know who Jared Diamond is.

It's not noticeable though, especially inside the country itself. If you speak of the entire European continent then Nordics seem to have slightly higher average IQ but they have their own share of problems they are predisposed to that Meds aren't like pathological altruism.

Actually no, gypsies only marry among themselves. Everyone else finds them repulsive.

That's because people today are just retarded in general, nothing to do with any particular white ethnic group.

so tell me, Chaim, from where came meme, Hitler was E3?
from the Jewish propaganda maschine
from where was sample for determine haplotype?
from part of scull from Stalin archive from USSR. with the hole in it. that scull later analysis rewiev, that is woman scull
soo, all this "Hitler E3" was based on fake Hitler remains, Chaim
regutating this meme on Holla Forums clearly shows your agenda and yours J1 haplotype
now, depart yourselve into the oven

Jessica Alba was DNA tested and confirmed to be 87% European.

He wrote a book about how each ethnic group came to be and explained everything by happenstance and there was no differences between groups. Things just happened that way. Discounting this idea was the whole point of the domesticated fox thing.

Yes, which is why if any WN group came to power the only recourse would be to ban immigration in general.

I was saying that by rule of thumb people who have historically lived geographically closer together will resemble each other more. It's a case of divergent evolution, not convergent.

You can do almost anything with good enough selective breeding, I don't know what point you were trying to make.

Until everything is sorted out and stable that's the most sane approach to the chaos that is modernity. There are already enough subversive elements inside the gates.

However I doubt that's tenable long-term in the ex-colonies. It's not where your identity is headed, seems to be going towards "We're all Europeans". It'll be easy to draw the immigration line where Europe ends, but that doesn't mean you should just let everyone in who asks, European or not. Just don't make entering the country as easy as it is getting a EU citizenship these days, it's ridiculous.

The number of Europeans applying to live in the colonies is never going to be very high unless there's a major catastrophe, it's not like you'll be flooded by foreigners. The vast majority of Europeans like their home countries and aren't very willing to leave them, the few who want to are almost always willing to assimilate. Of course you'll get the occasional retard, but I doubt that can be avoided, only minimized to the point where it's no more an issue than it is comedic.

If you're worried about ethnic enclaves of other nationalities forming all you need is a strong national identity, a solid culture, and a robust assimilation program. Easy to do if it's Europeans only.

What? There were plenty of anti-brexit people who were completely British ethnically. That means that can't be true.

No, if you have a society that intentionally never breeds with others, how could genetic readings ever be similar to those outside that group? Physical location is then irrelevant.

That 'meds are the most pure European' and 'meds collate with middle easterners more than northern euros' is fucking nuts. Especially if you're discounting the idea that some people might be homogenized invaders. Which is why I said 'Celtic Spanish' to describe those that it didn't happen to.

That's the whole point of the Anglophone definition of white, which is the original standard for our countries. If you're white we don't think it would result in any significant change in the genome in our country over time. The rest of your paragraph reinforces that point without that terminology.

You'd still get Ragnar bitching about mystery meat people. Could also lose these if too many come.

Sure, there comes a time when remotely white, redheaded or not, could end if it ever gets that far. I hope we're not dumb enough to let it get that bad.