Lawsuit Seeks to Unbind Convention Delegates

JEB ATTEMPTING TO CUCK DRUMPF OUT OF DELEGATES AT CONVENTION

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/25/lawsuit-seeks-to-unbind-rnc-delegates-from-backing-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/06/20/anti-trump-delegates-raise-cash-for-staff-legal-fund/2AlWuy25DiAUZ0RoBk3LmO/story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't you fucking idiots do it!

DONT GIVE THIS SHIT BUMPS OR REPLIES

MAKE A NON RACH THREAD IF YOU MUST DISCUSS THIS TOPIC

Yeah, no.

Gas yourself Rach.

No. :^)

sage

How severely austistic are you?
I swear Holla Forums has been filled with triggered man children.

will somebody please explain to me why libshits think that "drumpf" is so funny? is it because it's german and in the mind of libs german=ebil nadzee?

Kys learningchode

They are children.
nothing more.

newfags are absolute cancer

And as far as I know his original German name wasn't even "drumpf" but "trumpf".

Eat shit Kike.

In semen you shall drown, whore.

Oh noes girls are defecating too! I thought they were extracting rainbows only!

Shut the fuck up. Everyone fucking hates you.

Report and filter ID:740a45
They're trying to hide something from this post..
de-saged

Oh wait; sorry, I see why it's being shat on
RE-SAGED
disregard that i suck cocks

whoops, resaged

drown in your tranny idols semen

How come this faggot doesn't get perma-banned?

because the mods are kikes and this board is a honeypot, or at least containment watched over by the opposition

Nice trip though. Much more original and entertaining than the header text spam.

God damn, you're a faggot

Man, I can't handle my fetish.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

It's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the real deal

Nobody has ever bothered to explain why Rach threads aren't pruned or deleted like every other shit thread.

Mods truly are kikes.

KYS if you don't see why its a bad idea to reply to this cunt. If everyone ignored this cunt or if mods actually banned avatarfags RACH WOULD HAVE TO ACTUALLY FUCKING CONTRIBUTE OR BE IGNORED.

sage for fuck this niggerposter

BUT I DO CONTRIBUTE AND YOU STUPID BOYIM CONTINUE TO SHITPOST ANYWAY, THEN CRY WHEN YOU'RE BANNED FOR IT.

This thread is about Jeb Bush being behind an attempt to steal Drumpf's delegates at the Republican National Convention, and you stormderps still choose to literally shitpost ITT with pictures of actual shit. I've yet to see a single reply ITT from you idiotic stormderps that actually addresses the incredibly serious topic at hand.

there once was a faggot named learningcode
who liked to drink semen and choke on chodes
he would spam Holla Forums with his threads of shit
but the mods would never do anything about it
soon the board was nothing but his gay threads
and Holla Forums as we know it was ever dead

Rachported.

Fuck off retard

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING, HANS?

Thread hidden.

DROWN YOUSRELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOUSRELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOUSRELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOUSRELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOUSRELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOUSRELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOUSRELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOUSRELF IN SEMEN

EVERY THREAD UNTIL WE REVOLT

WHERE THE FUCK DID MY SAGE GO

Reported, Rach.

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/06/20/anti-trump-delegates-raise-cash-for-staff-legal-fund/2AlWuy25DiAUZ0RoBk3LmO/story.html

I'm inclined to think Priebus is right, but I guess if the cucks wants to invite physical punishment they're welcome to it. The convention is going to be a shitshow either way. I wonder if Trump accused ¡Jeb! of leading this thing in an attempt to smoke out whoever actually is in charge; it seems like a weird claim to make considering what a pussy ¡Jeb! is.

He is. The binding of delegates is dictated by state laws and/or party regulations (though usually the latter); any RNC rule on the matter would be void. It would be like if Congress drew their own Congressional districts.
No, stormderp, states do that, too.

Regardless, silly little things like facts and precedents won't stop money-grubbing lawyers from making whatever filings their too-rich-for-their-own-good clients demand.

He was also the favorite son of the Wrongpublican establishment, and part of the Bush-Clinton cabal. While I seriously doubt that Little Jebbie has enough braincells to formulate this plan, his family's many lawyer friends and allied party operatives do. Though Jeb himself may not be the goal nominee, it's certainly some of his (former?) crowd that's behind this.

Also:
Personally, I think it's just another act of bullying. Imagine how that must've played out on his end.
>BLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO
>"YES HELLO PLEASE MAY I SPEAK TO GOVERNOR BUSH?"
>"HI THIS IS VERONICA AT I WAS JUST WONDERING IF I COULD GET YOUR RESPONSE TO DONALD TRUMP'S CLAIM"

Trump probably named Jeb purely to fuck with him, knowing full well he'd handle it worse than any of his former opponents.

We all need to chip in some shekels to get /baph/ to fully dox learningkike so we can find out where he lives

any russkiye hackers here willing to dox learningcuck? i'll give you 1488 roubles if you do

I'll bite, gotta question for you, you provide too much useful info amongst your shitposting to be against us, you simply trolling us for fun by using leftist language to hide good info?