Deperonalisation-Derealization Syndrome

Am I the only one who got Deperonalisation-Derealization Syndrome here ?

what?

Maybe you are. Maybe you aren't. It would help to explain how you feel.

You're already thinking the iraq war was a good Idea, and that Iran is an awesome place to live?

no. your other personality has it too

The only time I feel content is when I forget myself.
Derealization sounds fucking scary tbh fam.

my english sucks but,i spent most of my life don't recognize myself at pics, its like if i met myself at street i wouldn't know which one is me, and when i look to the mirorr somehow my mind don't recognize my face but i struggled myself lately after i know that i got that syndrome and i could save my face
also i had so much hard memories form my childhood and teen days also oh hahahhahahahahahahaha i live in the middle shitty east

obviously, the answer to that question is no

Come on OP, none of this is real. You know that.

Stop smoking PCP

well, you too stop seeking attention bitch

That sounds more like prosopagnosia, which is a symptom of autism, which you obvious have because you are here.
t. armchair psychologist

fuck you

ok

yes but i got most of the syndrome symptoms

and its not prosopagnosia cus i can idintify other people faces

i had it growing up starting at 13 ending at 15 ish after a bad acid trip the only reason i got over it is i started to meditate alot when i noticed the sights and always repeated my name, past memories, ect

got as bad as i would have to repeat i am a human in a place called america it sounds weird now but when your going trough that shit you dont know what you are let alone who

Sounds like a case SMH!

Kek

Had it for the past 2 years or so with having it all time by the end of the period. I believe it was triggered by a traumatic event (brother in law nearly killed my sister and mother in front of me) and fueled by depression. As I got my depression sorted out (mostly…) I started to get short periods when things were normal and with time they became more common to the point I only get episodes of dp/Dr from time to time.

i find ur post so sad

OMFG

you sound like a serious bitch

Of course not
Many here are dead inside it must be something close to that
So, share a story, bring knowledge to all of us

Yes I've experienced it, but it happens less often now.

Can you say "EXISTENTIAL CRISIS !??!"

I'd say he's just a standard autist
t. Holla Forums user

Years before that and up until recently I had nothing good going on so it did tilt me over the edge. I was sexually abused by two teenage girls when I was like 4 to 6 and some other stuff so user, fuck you.

unfortunately op, there are many like you, with the exact same problems.

no you arent
but i dont have hospital visit levels of it so i cope with it

why haven't you killed them?

End the simulation

kys

I wish, that way I could get myself to do more productive and enriching things.
It's easier to command some thing than to do it yourself.

do what you feel like
stop feeling shamed by others wanting you to do shit you dont wanna do

sadly no

kkk

Where do you think we are right now?

YOUR VOICE IS THE SPLINTER INSIDE ME

I don't know who you are but I'll shave you anyway.