THE AMERICAN INTERNET ENDS IN 27 DAYS

What is Happening?

First Amendment rights will no longer apply to the Internet on October 1st, 2016. Obama is handing control of the DNS to the world on October 1st.

You just saw the effects of this from YouTube. Websites are forced to change their rules and ToS or face termination by foreign countries outside the countries in which their servers actually reside.

Why is this Happening?

The DNS Server that controls the entire internet (Everything with a .com at the end, or .org. Like youtube.com, gamefaqs.com) was controlled by the United States

On October 1st, they relinquish control of the DNS protocol to all the foreign bureacracies of the world.

The practical effect on this is that it means other countries besides the United States can take down websites without having to go to the U.S. beforehand, which has had a history of protecting its First Amendment rights.

If the U.N. wants to take down a website for hate speech, they can do so now without any intervention by the U.S. This also means all websites that exist within DNS (this means gamefaqs.com) must answer to the laws of ALL countries, not just one.

Doesn't matter where in the world your website/server is anymore, you must respect the laws of all countries or be taken down.

Since the U.N. bans hate speech, that's out the window and so YouTube is forced to do this

Republican Senator Ted Cruz, who lost the Republican Primary to Donald J Trump, has launched a countdown clock

cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

Republicans are fighting to stop this deal, but they need to get past Obama's presidential veto before they can do it. Some democrats will need to be red-pilled on this issue or else it's getting veto'd

What can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

opennicproject.org/
4kdownload.com/howto/howto-download-youtube-playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=qfctMynFn7k
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
home.cern/topics/birth-web
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/history-internet/
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407539,00.asp
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=81408
whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/11/11/arpanet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
funtrivia.com/askft/Question50007.html
techland.time.com/2012/07/25/how-government-did-and-didnt-invent-the-internet/
cs.ucsb.edu/~almeroth/classes/F04.176A/homework1_good_papers/Alaa-Gharbawi.html
cavebear.com/cavebear-blog/internet_quo_vadis/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/DNS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The democrats don't need to be redpilled on anything. Because they are perfectly aware of what they're doing and the consequences. They're all globalists, they don't care

opennicproject.org/

kindly fuck off back to where you came from

There is some real shady shit going on these days, but you're retarded for thinking that this is part of it.

HEY

I have made a few giant playlists of youtube videos, many of which might one day be gone. FUCK King Nigger.

I want to download them to some spare hard drives, in case I ever make a movie.

Does anyone know of any good programs for downloading youtube playlists??

4kdownload.com/howto/howto-download-youtube-playlist
I found this program for doing it. IDK if it will make me pay for Pro Ver in order to use Playlist DL...
Does anyone know of any better programs, or even websites that will DL Playlists?

Just use youtube-dl, I once filled a 4tb drive by accident using it.

Youtube DL makes you pay to use the playlist downloader.

I did find this though. IDK if its safe, but its working.
youtube.com/watch?v=qfctMynFn7k

We're probably not talking about the same thing. Youtube-dl is a command line program hosted on github

rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/

No thanks mate ;D

should we do anything about this?
because im ok with this
DNS will not be under control by one state it will be under control by icaan

always has errors and skips like half of all the videos

CERN created the internet.
or at least that's what the facts are in this timeline.

in my timeline CERN never created the internet.

in my timeline the internet was created in the earlier days of the military to create a new secret more secure form of communication, and the project was used by the earlier hackers who basically found and then began to use the internet for their own needs, and the military did nothing to stop it, but rather sat back and watched. they always wanted others to use it, because look at what it became today. today the internet is the largest worldwide surveilance system where people unknowingly or knowingly give their information to the entire world. However, it is beginning to appear more as though CERN may have hijacked the timeline for their own purposes and made themselves the original creators of the internet. in theory, how much money or power would one person hold if they were to go back in time and become the original creator of google, and never sell it?- let alone the entire internet?

here are some links, some are more conflicting than others- perhaps due to timeline residue. not everything gets changed or erased, similarly to how so many people remember things differently.

home.cern/topics/birth-web
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/history-internet/
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407539,00.asp
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=81408
whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/11/11/arpanet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
funtrivia.com/askft/Question50007.html
techland.time.com/2012/07/25/how-government-did-and-didnt-invent-the-internet/
cs.ucsb.edu/~almeroth/classes/F04.176A/homework1_good_papers/Alaa-Gharbawi.html

You've already been told multiple times that ICANN would still be under US jurisdiction, just not an organization under the US Department of Commerce.
What is it with you fucking retards not knowing what you're talking about?

Checked

OP is an annoying faggot. Stop repeating your false assumptions.

Internet is over.

Are you soft in the head?

The UN does not have any authority over US corporations.

You don't know how jurisdiction works.
It'd be a private company under US jurisdiction.
Why is Holla Forums so fucking stupid?
You're literally brain damaged from reading too much clickbait.

cavebear.com/cavebear-blog/internet_quo_vadis/
Article related.
Written by Karl Auerbach, former member of the board of directors of ICANN.

IT'S HABBENING

I'm pretty sure that's why all the news outlets are blaring that the USA is giving up control of the internet, because the media lies. Thanks user.

Hey so can someone that isn't op explain the Internet real quick? I mean how would a company have to censor something inside the us if that's where they are based?

It's all those teenage hormones and American Patriotic High Fructose Corn Syrup in their bloodstream.

???

anyway op read this
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/DNS

Fuck off Holla Forums. Your retarded fearmongering sourced from InfoWars is largely divorced from reality.

ICANN and IANA aren't going under the UN. Multinational (what they've effectively been since their inception) doesn't necessarily mean UN.

It'll be under control of all states. That includes shitholes like China, which pretty much kills the internet right then and there.

Centralising & corporatising DNS control in the first place was a bad idea.

Holla Forums problems. We have opennic, "darknets" or just use the ip of the website.

As someone who frequents Holla Forums I can sadly confirm it often harbors illiterate street-shitter-tier hackforums nonsense like this. Shaming the perpetrators is the correct response.

Internet != USA

ICANN != Verizon

Reported for being a kike.

Every single time I have been told something would be "effectively the same" it wasn't, so I totally trust you completely user.

Instead you trust the retard who says that it's being put under UN jurisdiction, when it's provably not?
Seriously, faggot. Go back to Holla Forums.
You spammed your shitpost across the two top boards and were hungry for replies.
We don't care about your shitposting here. There's multiple threads up about this very subject, and in every one of them it's explained that the clickbait is not true.

Go fuck yourself.

What the fuck.

CERN had nothing to do with the internet.

This is fucking insane.

HOW IS THIS FUCKING POSSIBLE

Why are you so booty blasted user? I didn't weigh in on the subject I just dislike your sophistry.

The WWW is not the Internet you dumbasses.

CERN didn't create the internet. Someone at CERN created the base of the world wide web, which is actually something very different from the internet.

Internet is the network of computers. If you use e-mail, you use the internet. If you visit a website, you use the internet.

The World Wide Web is a collection of protocols and languages that websites use. When you visit a website you use the World Wide Web, but when you use e-mail you don't use the World Wide Web.

CERN didn't have anything to do with the original creation of the internet, and although they were involved in the original creation of the World Wide Web, they don't control the World Wide Web. The World Wide Web is controlled, more or less, by the World Wide Web Consortium (also known as the W3C). It was founded by Tim Berners-Lee after leaving CERN.

The reason you're confused is that most people use the terms "World Wide Web" and "Internet" interchangeably even though they're two different things. The average person doesn't really care about or need to care about the difference so they don't bother making it. You heard the Internet was created by the military, and then later on you heard that the World Wide Web was created at CERN, and you never looked deep enough into it to know that they're two different things.

Steins;Gate is fun and all but anime isn't real.

Because you need to go back.
And I'm not the user you were replying to.
Fuck off, this thread is full of retards.

How many safecoins can I get from MaidSafe for 1 TB of storage?

i2pee pee faggots.

anime isn't real, but it will be soon.

BUMP

this is what all shills say about this

you fucking mad shills I drink your delicious tears

you mad shills?

Are you fucking brain damaged?

Duplicate thread of
Yet another retarded scare mongering thread created by a retard that can't use the catalog

shills are upset!

here have fun with this .png I made it just for you