Draw Thread

I'm drawing my friends a page of their three favorite animals. Words will be removed.
Should I color, add background design, etc? Advice and critique?

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.farm/b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's not you op. nice try.

Here's a critique: you're fucking gay, cut your nails nigger.

add color and a background design. it still looks like a work in progress to me.

Thank you. It's in sketch phase currently. I'd like the background design to be simple then. Should it be floral? Color only..?

Taking a break from that and will take drawing suggestions.

I saw this on 4chan 2 minutes ago, stop reposting
also you're a faggot
also fake & gay

Are you a woman, or just a hyper faggot?

tits or gb2 lolcow.farm/b/

I'm bored and I would like to draw be critiqued on my drawings.

Look at those fingernails, of course it's a woman. Also hair in BG.

Draw some Forrest branches/trees or some shit. All three hang out in trees.

In the chance you do check back:

Use short strokes with the side of your pencil to create a hairlike texture, though I would practice this a bit before using it on an image, you'll need to make sure you can allow for lighter colors to show through in the animal's fur.

Get some really dark pencils, the kind like a 4,6,8, or even 10B, incase you don't know, H is harder and ok for precise details, but it's much more powerful to build in those black darks with soft graphite. Definitely outline eyes, nostrils, bottom lips/mouths, and the dark parts of the eyes with it. Anything with shadow or form building around should be given a little dark outline, but the easiest is quickly receding shadowed areas like the before mentioned.

Color carefully if you decide to, colored pencils would be the route to go unless you are good with markers, you'll encounter a ton of bleed if you aren't precise. Gauche allows a mixture that works very well over already shaded images if you want to try that.

Background wise whatever you want. You might try building tree branches like what was already mentioned in the thread. Easiest case would simply to build some gentle gradients or patterns around it. If you want you could probably build just enough of their form to fade a neck/bodyline into that.

-massive artfaggot

Are you 10?

Unless you're OP masquerading as user, they're not coming back.

I have some critique for you. Post your tits

You remind me of this girl I used to like. She gave me a half finished sketch she did. Pretty sure she gave it to me out of pity. I still treasure it under my bed, among other things.

You're cancer, dysnomia. But you're also right.

Well hopefully OP never comes back.

Nothing pisses me off more than a girl trying to get attention on a chan especially if she already has a finger shackle.

I insist, you're cancer. You're the reason why Holla Forums is so boring. At least you turn a blind eye on pedos now, but you're still a faggot.

Also
I seriously hope you rot in hell with your faggotry.

Tits or GTFO faggots.

Draw a shota pls.

go away, peter, no one likes you.

This one's good enough?

Go back to your circlejerk and pat your own back telling yourself that this board is not shit

Draw yourself a noose

someone let you out of your cage when they shouldn't have. the freakshow can't go on without it's main act.