Cooldude is back!

How are you, Holla Forums? It's been a long time. I'm cooldude and I'm back from my centuries long hiatus. Maybe I will do more GHOTL cartoons today or maybe something else. I'm curious how many people here still remember me :)

I remember cooldude!

Hah, that's a good edit. Might use it for the banner in the board.

Hello!

Can you tell us the story on why everyone has a hunched back?

I remember cooldude. I almost don't wand you to come back because you'll breathe life into this place, but Jim's faggotry makes me want it to die a painless death.

It's not that bad. Mostly because I wanted it to be clear which direction they were facing.

Jim? I've missed a lot.

He's the jew that keeps the lights on.

Ah, I see.

Glad to see you cooldude
Your board is still in my list of favorites
keep up the good one
beware of the one with the green house

How goes studying english? I remember that you were making the little comics to help with that right? Were you taking a course or some type of schooling where you needed to practice or was it just self-motivated?
Either way, I hope you're still making new content, I really do love your stuff

Thanks, homie. I figured that was dead by now.

I've mostly learned english through total immersion. I'll be honest, the comics didn't help much, but they were still fun.

I check it every now and then, or when I'm in the mood to just laugh a little at it was all a ruse one liners and whatnot.
I imagine that in a just and good world, all of our morning paper's might have GHOTL in the funnies section.

I've mostly been worried about continuing GHOTL because all those little grammar mistakes kind of have to be manufactured now :/

That makes sense I suppose.
Guess it wouldn't really be the same.
Are you still drawing or writing little stories at all in your spare time?

Not really, but I wouldn't hate starting up again.

Is the OP pic all of them? or are there more to be dumped?

As of now, that's all of GHOTL, but there were also the Hot Dog comics and the hunger games stuff.

dump em?