/win/ - Windows General

Fellow /win/ners,

I know we form a minority in Holla Forums, but I know some of us are still present here and are fighting against the blind idealism of FOSS.

Share your experiences.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Forgot to sage.

fucking kill yourself
Microshaft is the most Kosher OS ever, it is completely owned and run by Jews.

There are plenty of Windows users here, and I don't think that a Windows thread is a bad idea per se (there are lots of legitimate reasons for using it), but you personally might want to lurk and get used to the board culture before you post again.

FOSS is retarded communist bullshit, and I don't use Windows.

All right let me sum up how this thread is going to go so we can all just skip it.
Let's face it, windows supremacy isn't even a real thing; nobody actually cares that much about windows. It's purely a kneejerk reaction to Holla Forums's lunix elitism.

I care for its cute anime girl mascots. Does GNU/Linux even have a voicepack like the Madobes or Inori?

She's cute but I love Inori. Sorry but I hope GNU/Linux can continue to introduce more cute anime girl mascots. I feel sorry that you have missed out on it for so long.

I'll tell you what, you can use a big boy OS AND like Inori.

The irony is that it *is* an argument -- FOSS is a utopian pipe dream that leads to talented, hard-working people being abused -- while spamming a shitty, rehashed meme is in fact not an argument.

Hello, shill.

You really can't. If I don't use IE she's cries when I visit her homepage. If IE was available on GNU/Linux I would consider making the switch.

Define
Voluntarism
user

0/10 bait you're not even applying yourself.

XP and 98 = God Tier
7 = eh usable
Anything else = Meme/Shit/OS X Competition

My hard work may be useful for others.

How do you /win/ users transfer files from a linux host to a windows VM?
Running QEMU, having trouble getting wangblows to acknowledge either that there is a filesystem on the virtual hard disk or that there are files on the VHD's filesystem.

Windows users are retards. I just wasted eight minutes trying to explain to a woman how to snap windows to either side to do "dual app mode"

I really like how it sends all my data to the NSA so seamlessly. Makes me feel really secure knowing that I'm being monitored by government agencies. Thanks microsoft.

More like /Win/iggers

The class wizard in Visual Studio is an HTML page opened in an IE frame. What's your excuse for using Internet Explorer, windrones?