Janus statement on brexit

Actually read this shit
This is a statement put out by Janus to investors. It has some valuable info in it as well as confirmation to the idea that this will trigger a wave of eu referendums.

janus.com/point-of-view/june-brexit
archive.is/1HAWQ

Even the jews agree, this is going to be a bumpy ride.

Bill Gross was on Fox Business today admitting openly that free trade and globalism were bad for the middle class. I was terribly surprised to see a hedge fund manager basically saying that the emperor has no clothes, that what is good for wallstreet is not in fact necessarily what is good for the nation.

it's gonna be a boompeh raide!

good, chaos may not always be productive, but at least its fun

2016 is a really wild ride.

Paganism is satanism user

Looks like a d/c attempt, fam. I wonder who could possibly want to "exploit fracture points" here.

If we get another country to leave, the Euro turns into a worthless piece of paper and we virtually already won.

If another country leaves, there will be blood in the streets

D&C is judaism, user

Traditionalist Christianity is paganism.

This is just their bargaining stage, user.

France, Sweden, Netherlands and Greece. Not necessarily in that order.

oyyyy veeeeyyyyy

Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight

Its their new meme.

It's true. That's what happened with Grexit. The Parliament just ignored the people's vote and just voted against them. It's not impossible that it'll happen, but I imagine it wont this time.

this fucking brainwashing, what exactly makes eu the good side and noneu the evil side?

It's a copypasta faggot.

GTFO Mordecai

Bill Gross is a new man after he was ousted from PIMCO by kikes. He practically endorsed Trump during that same interview.

As long as it's a big one like France, or, if you imagine it–Germany.

u wot m8?