Collapse of the E-celeb community

Am I missing anything? Is it happening? Collapse of the e-celeb community?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1p0apfSCIU)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

e-celebs will never die. This is just the end of the first generation

Tell me about the jontron stuff.

The fire rises. I was sad to see YouTube starting down the Hollywood 2.0 path of celeb worship, so I personally welcome this anti e-celeb wave. How much more do people need to realize that these people are just regular folk who happen to end up on the other side of the camera?

The era of sheeple is ending, people are red-pilling left and right. It's not just e-celebs and YouTube, the CIA is almost at open war inside the intelligence community ATM. Somebody is going to play the blackmail card at some point and this house of cards is really going to start falling apart. GamerGate was a start, PizzaGate is just the beginning.

TBH it frightens me to see that some members the press can deliberately organize to ruin someone's career, knowing that they can get away with it.
Wasn't CNN's boss who said that Trump should better stop mocking them because in certain areas of the world CNN is the only big news network with enough influence?

Whenever I see images like this, I always imagine being in a beer hall and being told "Hitler? Nah dude, he's controlled opposition, not even really german"

Jokes is on them because trust on mainstream news is in all-time low.

That sure worked out well for them.

It's about time we got rid of those violent, fascists traitors.

Youtube is rooting out all the bad goyim. The fact that they would even turn on fucking Pewdiepie of all people shows nobody's safe. Once that youtube heroes shit goes into full swing the whole site is probably going to turn into a tumblr/twitter-esque liberal hugbox.

Mike being good is nothing more than a chan meme. Motherfucker Mike has always been horrible and his solo videos and videos with Ryan get more dislikes than likes.

I am not doubting you or anything, but got a sauce on that?

Are they really going to do that shit? Everyone hated that idea in the first place.

I hope YouTube dies and so does Google.

Holla Forums has been huffing their own self importance for way too long.

LOL

kys

Hopefully e-celebs like Trump will stop being popular now, I've had enough of seeing that buffoon on tv.

What's going on with Jontron?

He called out the Jew and proceeded to get demonized for it.

He was streaming with Sargon a minute ago.

I'm not OP but I remember that time when Boogie's wife posted a selfie with her black friend, they seemed very close. After that, people started to tweet at Boogie who then tried to do some damage control.

Jews are the saviors of humanity. Life has only improved since they wrested control of the world from the white "people".

He revealed he was a liberal in the Sarcuck vein. That's far enough to the right to get him blackballed.

Are they still upset with him over it? I would have thought the people with Normalboots would have stuck by their friend.

He's way to big for even youtube to oposse now, at least not without redpilling his entire audience
I remeber the #istandwithjohtron bullshit that happened when he got into an argument with Tim Shitface over his virtue signaling of LW2 and i don't remeber hearing anything else from him aside for a couple of apearances with Alpha Omega Sin and AVGN so at least i know he's keeping good company
No shit Sherlock, at least he knows how to keep his cuckoldry under wraps most of the time
He's gonna have to clean house sooner or later, the tide is turning and he won't like being caught in the wrong side of a tsunamy
I remeber he also explicitly orderd everyone in Chanel Awesome to stay away from Gamergate, wich is understandable given the magnitude of the shitstorm, him avoiding the Trumpstorm may be for similar reason but if he doesn't put his dogs on a leach the god emperor is gonna have them castrated
Who?
Motherfucking Mike is more active than James nowadays but he ain't no AVGN and he'll never be, James was practically a pioneer among E-celebs and they all look up to him as their sempai and there is nothing anyone can do to smear his name
It ain't the first time this fat fuck gets BTFOed, plevian drama is all he is good for

Meanwhile here i am subscrived to Cinemassacre, The Rageaholic, Alpha Omega Sin, Sargon and Mister Metokur
and S4T too… don't judge me! i love watching him drop his spaghetti

PewDiePie is OVER. You CANNOT attack the jews and survive. He will commit suicide by monday.

7 shots to the back of the head

OY FUCKING VEY

Hm, guess I need to update this…

How dare the goyim assault this holy chosen master race?

Look's like ((they're)) suppressing views.

Gamergate was coopted by PR cucks but it had always been a Holla Forums OP to red pill weebs and red pill weebs it did
It certainly didn't take the air out of any desire for revolution, in fact i'd say it was the snowball that caused the avalanche
, not only did iot red pill the entirety of the internt on how unreliable the media is and how toxic academia has become it inspired thousands of none gamers who kept an eye out to raise against the kike overlord, if the basement dwelling zitsfaced neckbearded wankstains in the bedsheets of society could stand up and give the finger to (((the man))) then so could the rest of the country
Lo and behold Trump is sitting his ass in the oval office as a result and every single decition he has made has been made to fuck up the (((glovalist)))
If Gamergate was trully an attmept of controled oposition, it failed as misserably as Hilary's attempt to promt the Trmp strawman as her competitor so tha peopel would pay no atention to the shit under her rug while her media cronnies slanderd Trump to hell and back

There was a time when controlled oposition would have yielded the desired results but that time has passed a loooooooooong time ago and now the presure has reached critical point

oy vey the jews are oppressing me help me goyim
t. JewJewPie

Holla Forums knew the press would smear GG

GG just hadn't been redpilled so they thought talking and PR would work.

But at the same time, Holla Forums thought mailing people severed chicken heads would work better.

He's not a gem, he's from Swedistan.

Even worse than a jew. A genetic cuckold.

Pew "All Jews Must" Die "And be made into" Pie

A lot of e-celebs are redpilled now, it's the new gay

Can she get any more perfect?

that's how meme magic works user

TOP TEN HOLOCAUST PRANKS - YOU WON'T BELIEVE NUMBER 5

Doesn't the sentence there (in the conext of that pic) basically mean "shoot everyone BUT the globalists"?

Wouldn't it have been better to just leave it as "no survivors", but put a big GLOBALIST HQ sign somewhere?

I guess that would have required putting thought into it, though.

Exactly. (((Trump))), (((Jewtin))), and (((Farage))) are pro-globalist kike puppets.

…No they're not.

Trump is literally hitler am I right fellow goyim?

Jews are white Holla Forums troll. Real Holla Forumsacks agree on that.

You fucking retard. (((Trump))) is a pro-Zionist puppet. Hillary was the only thing preventing total globalist control and people like you blew it.

Who is she?

Don't be afraid to post proof of your claims user
We are not in the Trump hugbox that is Holla Forums
tv mods ain't gonna ban you for red pilling us all on how (((Trump))), (((Jewtin))), and (((Farage))) are all (((glovocucks)))
Cus frankly with every move they made being against (((glovalist))) interest i find it hard to belive

True, Jews call non Jewesses Shiskas and they hate them becasue they belive Jewishnes is in the womb so only Jewesses are allowed to marry outside their (((trive)))

Don't worry. After Trump is impeached Hillary will be anointed Commissar with Bernie Sanders as Vice Commissar of the New American State.

Hey name doesn't matter, she is simply the one who will save us all

"I'm Ethan Bradberry and this is pranks on rabbis gone WRONG"

What did arin do?
Also is it you Mark?

The presidential election is the November right? Who do you think will win? I'm betting on Bernie or Cruz.

name of succubus?

Hey don't count Jeb out yet!

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

conclusive evidence that Trump is a kike

They probably did it to make everyone fall in line. They've got ((advertisers)) to answer to, aswell as ((google)) so they sort of wanted to show, who's in charge around there, so don't step out of line goyim.

Piewpewdie is a faggot for saying sorry about making a joke. Guess he didn't have the balls to stand up for himself.

trump voters are the real terrorists, ppl against them are freedom fighters.

I don't think Gamergate started as Controlled Opposition but they succeeded and turning it that way but it was too late, the damage was done. Your modern "Gamergaters" are largely cringy E-celebs who do the same virtue signaling and "epic" twitter drama shit that the SJWs did but it doesn't matter anymore. A lot of people I imagine (myself included) kind of stopped giving a fuck about "video game journalism" once the bigger picture had been seen.

n/m

>a new, reborn, powerful candidate

Soros Paid Democracy Coming To America Soon!

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strenght.

Sometimes peopele who did nothing wrong being forced to apologice is one heck of an easy red pill for normies to swallow
If i had to mention one point in wich Feminism broke the last straw in mainstream culture
it's be pic related

Not the Date.
Kill yourself faggot.

Gamergate is still the only group of people to consistently verify the facts of the information they use to base their views.

Holla Forums always pull the 'we are just ironically supporting this conspiracy theory that contradict any basis on reality, ok?' card.

Ironic you should say that as Trump is leading us into an a 1984 future. Trump was not legally elected, the election was rigged. He is not the President and you are NOT American. Blacks, Latinos, Undocumented Americans, Jews, Freedom Fighters, they will all soon unite and topple the fascist state you tyrants have created. Freedom! The people cry out for freedom and the blood of tyrants!

And that is why Holla Forums continously failed to redpill people on very fucking obvious real conspiracies going on in the media.

Nobody gave a shit because they are covered in crap bait they took in without proof.

What is going on in this thread?

Holla Forums has always been controlled opposition.

untrue communism.

What are you trying to imply (((user)))?

congrats Shlomo
you got me to reply

I'm saying that if Holla Forums stopped harping about obviously untrue off the wall wackjob conspiracy theories like saying the holocaust was a hoax and that 9/11 was an inside job done by jews then maybe people wouldn't hate them so much.

They are just like the Republican party that for some "mysterious" reason just doesn't seem to be able to put stupid causes like gay marriage and bathrooms aside in order the get power to save the livelihoods and safety of the american people.

By "American people" you mean white people who live in America right?

Let's just admit it, I can see you all from my cubicle, we're ALL Jewish

How dare you. My father is white. My mother's father is white. My mother's mother's father is white.

According to Nuremberg laws that makes me white doesn't it? I thought Holla Forums supported Hitler's based ethnic policy?

yup, same with trump, just another corporate sellout to pacify the red states

Believing in the HoloHoax 😂😂😂
Reported.

I would mention the fact that the World Trade Center main support pilllars were obviously cut with thermite and there were pools of molten metal beside the perfectlly cut pillar to proove it
or that the buildings implotioned to perfectly for it to be an accident or about the third building that collapsed on it'sown without any impact or the fact that no Jews were to work on the that day but your probably gonna reply some bullshit like
you people have been completly brainwashed if you blantantly deny rock solid evidence sitting right in front of you

Come on Timmy, it's over. Trump won.

American doesn't mean white, and it also doesn't mean migrant. It means American, one who share the values of it. That excludes ISIS supporting islamists.

Sorry but just because some crackpot nutjobs think it's true doesn't mean it is. I'm more willing to believe a credible site with real sources like Wikipedia than some virgin racist NEETs.

In the game 'No Russian' means 'Don't speak a word of Russian'. They're pretending to be Americans causing a false flag.

The Founding Fathers disagreed nigger. Hell even Lincoln disagreed. You fucking jew.

Ah fuck okay you got me at first, good troll.

They were civic-nationalists, not ethnic-nationalists. Deal with it.

I know this is just cheap bait but please at least try.

I dont know a lot of those people but I think its pretty good that pewdiepie became based.
He used to be some idiot that screams at video games. Now hes mining tonnes of salt from morons.

They didn't accept a lot of European countries that did not share the same ideals either, considered them barbaric. Irish people took a long time to be seen as American.

The rule was not around ethnic groups regardless, it was about language and shared values.

gr8 b8 m8 8/8
It's not evidence it's merelly logic, the (((official sotry))) about the holohoax makes no sence and is both logistically and technically impossible to pull out even by today's standards
Besides, the burden of proof should be on the Jews who strangelly do not have nor 6.000.000 corpses or even names nor explanation of how did they vanish

Irish are niggers and not white.

America doesn't mean "white", cuck. Who cares what dead people thought 200 years ago? We're alive NOW.

>>>/reddit/

Filthy kike spotted.

Now this is some top tier historical revisionism. It's almost like I'm on Kikepedoia.

Ew dude, dont Drumpfsignal here.

Not for long shitskin.

Didn't you say they accepted all europeans? They are not european now?

The jews were gassed and then cremated into fine ash which went into the air and dissolved. Retard. Learn some history drumpfchumpfs.

We will round your people up and burn your houses. Filthy Judeans.

Take a big hearty dose of Zyklon B, kike.

You won't do shit LARPer. Trump lost the election and soon we'll deal with you LARPing virgins too.

The Irish are more European than most British people and certainly than most Americans. They can trace back to tribes living in europe and didn't mix with muslims like the rest of europe..

Implying I am American.
Trump did win the election.
I hate you.

Top kek are you a fucking potatonigger aren't you?

trump may have won numerically, but hillary won morally; ergo hillary is the real president.

Just because the Lying Press says he won doesn't mean it's true. Trump had the election rigged by Putin and is a puppet fascist dictator. Hillary is the rightful President and she WILL be given her seat in the White House soon. Trump's Impeachment is a matter of time.

Look racists, sigh, let me explain this to you. Black people are as American as you or I, Jewish people are as American as you or I. Just because you dislike these people because they're different doesn't mean they're going anywhere. Stop being immature children, part of growing up is accepting the differences in people and growing to love your fellow American. Black people, Asians, Indians, Jews, Mexicans, they are Americans and here to stay. You can accept that and work within the system like adults, or you can whine on the internet like petulant racist babies.

I'm Berber.

trump was inserted by the establishment after losing the pop vote
yet trumpdrones think he is "anti establishment" even as he colludes with the same old banks + corporations
yes, they are insane

america was fonded on the back of working black africans of color and the jewish people, they are more american than any lazy white.

But they haven't been able to find any ashes either, and six million people would leave behind A LOT of ashes.

the nazis dissolved the ash from the bodies on the water they drained from the bodies in the first place, dumbass.

That's were the mem comes from and hopefully will be the future. saddly, not doing what the Jews say he did was Hitler's only mistake

Jewish people never accepted being american, they are still jewish, and still work for jewish interests only in detriment of america.

And black people, there is a minority who deserve the name, but most of them seem to be incapable of behaving like americans.

No need to use race to justify anything.

The ovens were so powerful they vaporized the ashes. These ovens used Nazi Technology, we're talking hot enough to turn gold into a gas. The jews didn't stand a chance.

Look, untermensch, white people are simply better than you. It was a white man who discovered gravity, it was a series of white men who discovered electromagnetism and developed methods of harnessing electricity, it was white people who invented the external combustion engine and then eventually refined the idea into the internal combustion engine.

The best the rest of you motherfuckers could come up with was porcelain. And maybe some rudimentary masonry. And some of you could barely figure out how to make anything more advanced than a pointy stick.

Stop talking shit on white people, you're probably only alive because of tremendous technological advances made by white people. Show some fucking appreciation.

Or we'll holocaust you.

tell me more about they made soap and lamp shades with them too faggot

So they threatened Trump with the anger of third world countries?

Modern American Culture is jewish. If you do not accept that you do not belong in my country racist.

Einstein was jewish you stupid racist. Face it, the best scientists have always been jewish. Jewish people are just genetically smarter and better.

Abe we can take of these masks - now lets go grab a gnosh at that local chinky be a mensch

come on user
i hate the jews just as much as any other sane man but don't denny their actuall scientific acomplishments

Makes sense, we should adopt jewish culture, and destroy everyone else in the world with nukes because they are subhuman animals who have breed too much to be useful servants.

Well, Todd, Nostalgia Chick and Dan Olson didn't listen to him anyways.

I'm on overtime Mordecai, gotta pay for my wife's son's barmitzvah that's coming up. I will be procuring him a few white girls, don't worry he won't make them pregnant, it's all kosher by the talmud.

It's true, all of it.

I think it's the opposite. It was a magic trick, a guy with a weird moustache turned ashes into people. It was hard, it required a lot of concentration.

you don't say

They all suicided by multiple shots to the back of head once they got home.

And he stood on the shoulders of white people. He never even performed any experiments or provided any proofs for his postulations.

He worked at the patent office, he probably stole all of his ideas anyway.

Mureal already had Tyrone junior! Oy gevalt how time passes! As someone who has actually read the Talmud/Kabbalah/Books of solomon etc and speaks hebrew I am the ultimate jew infiltrator. Shame that Holla Forums bans me whenever I try to teach them

You accuse jews of being sneaky and stealing things because of subconcious racism that has been programmed into you genetically be White Imperialism. Maybe if you went to college you would be enlightened to the truth and become a real communist.

Imkampfy's jewish. The talmud says he has to stop the goyim from learning its contents.

Hila had the baby! Shalom! I tell you Abe, coincidence is NOT a kosher word!

I've considered doing a vid.me series but I know they'd claim CIA Rabbi FBI

I can only claim some link to jews from some of my heritage, but I have 0 knowledge of jeweries to have fun with.

Some of it seems actually very smart, but like most religions they lose me when they start going fucking crazy with using telephones with sticks due to some sort of button phobia.

Holla Forums seems to have experienced a brain drain in the past year or so. All of the old posters have mostly left and the new userbase is 4cuck/reddigroid/faceberg garbage, probably around the average age of 14.

I accuse Jews (Jews. Capital J.) of being sneaky and stealing things because I have seen Jews be sneaky and steal things.

Jews are merchants first and foremost, they prosper from parasitism and they have refined this art for 2000 years

That's really racist. Just because you see a FEW jews be sneaky and steal things doesn't mean all jews are like that you know. I've seen white people get cucked by black men, are ALL white people cucks?

Jews lead to the fall of Ancient Egypt, Sumeria, Atlantis, Hyperborea. The jew is eternal. If there are such things as demons in this world jews surely are their physical manifestation.

they jewed the north pole?

LMAO u beleive in fairy tales?are you 6?

Hyperborea is actually Antarctica. The ancient ancestors of humans on Earth first populated Antarctica which was the original homeland of the colonists which came to this planet.

Claiming the holocaust mainstream version is wrong is not the same as claiming the holocaust is a hoax.

When people hear "the holocaust is a hoax", they imagine the Germans living like hobbits in peace in the mountains, then the jews stage a murderous scene below and blame them.

And 9/11 theories are overly complicated, which may or not be true, but if it were to be a planned false flag, one would imagine there are much easier ways to do it.

9/11 was not a false flag, it was an insurance scheme mainly.

wikipedia is maintained by professional teams of scientists and professors, any info thats true can be found there.

antarctica would be hyperaustraea or something

Don't forget the Titanic that sank because of a certain (((Iceberg)))

OY VEY

I'd be inclined to believe that if i haven't experience various IRL encounters with jews and they were all, every single time, as Jewy as Holla Forums says they are
Wether they were random people i come across or public figures trying to steer popular consensus in a particular direction it's always the same pater of antinationalism, masochistico tolerance, white bashing, manlines hating, relativism, beauty rejection
anti tradition, pro missenegation
every single time they follow the same pattern
It's like they have a hive mind or something
there a millons of jews all jewsing in different ways, different places and at different times but they are all Jewing in the same direction
I used to lurk Holla Forums cus i found their conspiranoya funny,
I stopped laughing when i realized it wasn't a joke

Antarctica used to be north of most of the other land on Earth, a couple hundred million years ago.

not geographically.

I'm pretty sure that's what he said the previous post was…

Lad it was West/Northwest of the other continents. You realize continents move over a period of hundreds of millions of years right?

Building upon Rutherford (British/Kiwi), Curie (French), Mendeleev (Russian), and so on. Also Charles Wilson (Scot), who observed radioactive ionization with his cloud chamber, was extremely key as Rutherford and his associates used that device to map subatomic particles. In fact without Wilson there would be no atomic anything, in all likelihood. And it was all because he wanted to replicate a deific light he saw on a mountain in his home land.

Thanks to him, the basics really were already lain down long before the Manhattan Project, which was largely a crash course in engineering an atomic reaction based on the preceding 40 years or theoretical research.

A thing Holla Forums doesnt get is most jews hate each other. Curb your enthusiasm is actually a good redpill on how they interact in the tribe. There are multiple splits in the faith especially orthodox vs cultural jews. The people who hate silverman, abrahms etc are orthldox guys like shapiro who also hate the globalist jew like soros who in turn jate capitalist jewsm its funny

it was northwest of australia. every other continent on the planet was north, west, northwest and northeast of antarctica.

"The only thing a jew hates more than a jew is a gentile"
-Rabbi Malachai Schlomostein

There's two things, however, that unite all these different jews: love for money, and love for cuckoldry

It wouldn't be the first time Jew steal someone else idea and take the credit for it

jewish propaganda.

Jews are against each other on the surface but in practice they're not. Aut-right Milo Gay Jewish Nigger Fucker pretends to be "anti-globalist" but is specifically pro-jew in everything he says. Anti-Israel shills are are pro-jew to the extreme.

Go home california your drunk…

oh yea? Well we negroes was Kangs n' shiet!

Remember when we got Holla Forums to vote for Trump because they were butthurt at Hillary? Remember when Holla Forums wasn't reddit. Good times.

To be fair Tripler, Oppenheimer did get there first. But then he did have the benefit of being in a country that wasn't actively being bombed very much (Hawaii and Alaska, Oregon to a certain extent, excluded) and also was and still is rich in mineral resources. But eventually some other faction would have done it anyway, in particular the Soviets since some elements at Los Alamos were leaking the engineering developments to the Soviets.

Actually if I recall correctly, Oppenheimer really wanted to nuke Germany but when they lost before those first two warheads were finalized he started getting cold feet when it became obvious that Truman was going to microwave the Japs a few times instead, in order to not have a land invasion of their country since that would have been a complete shit show.

I wonder who was behind such a thing?

hehehe

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's emails. The Trump administration is running its own private email server.

You voted for Trump because you thought the Clinton Foundation was "pay for play." Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from his administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel and Americans died as a result of his carelessness.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't care about "the little guy." Trump's cabinet is billionaires, and he took away your health insurance so he could give them a multi-million-dollar tax break.

You voted for Trump because he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't have the stamina to do the job. Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5pm phone call because "it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in."

You voted for Trump because foreign leaders wouldn't "respect" Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Instead, Trump and his team gave you "alternative facts."

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side.

I'M BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Repeal (((Dodd-Frank)))? Oy vey Trump really IS jewish!

Hmmmmmm, I wonder why someone is trying to slide this thread….

Who are any of these people?

Wait, don't tell me. Knowing clearly turns you gay.

No one gives a shit about your e-celeb /leftyprole/. This is Holla Forums general now.

I wonder who the Soviets were

Admit it Holla Forums…
If the situation had been reversed, and Trump had won the popular vote by millions but still lost the election, you guys would have been LIVID.
The only reason why you trumpfags defend the electoral college is because you benefited from it. There's no excuse for a country to pick the LOSER to run the country.

Trump won the popular vote.

Dodd-Frank was (intentionally) toothless against big business, and only succeeded in hurting smaller corporations…which could then be absorbed by the big fish in a predatory manner. The real question is, Glass-Steagall when?

Non-Whites are not human, non-whites are not American.

No shit faggot. The difference is that double standards are ok for us because we are morally and politically in the right side of history

No the real question is how long will it take Trump to gas the FED and move America away from a debt based currency.

Be honest, did you copy-paste this from a facebook/reddit post?

Wrong

You aren't him

The title "TruthSeeker" is property of the Worker. Any True Communist would agree.

He's not coming back. Give it up.

Every single word of your post is an intentional misdirection, mischaracterization or outright lie.

Do you have proof of this? Is it secret or out in the open?

Bullshit. He stepped down from his company, you're full of shit.

I'll be honest, I don't know about the Yemen raid enough to comment on it, but I do know that Obama got us into seven wars, his first act as president was weakly, eventually giving navy seals permission to kill some Somali pirates. The issue with Clinton and Benghazi was multi-faceted. She created ISIS, the weapons used to kill Americans were given to them by her, and she knowingly lied and tried to cover it up by blaming the event on a youtube video.

His cabinet being rich people is a good thing, this line of thinking depends entirely on envy and stupidity. He's getting rid of Obamacare because it's a disaster which forces people to buy insurance whether they want to or not, cost people way more money and cost a ton of people their insurance. Your entire claim here is blatantly false.

How do you know? Construction hasn't started yet, retard.

Hyperbole, speculation, asspull and lies. All our allies are still our allies, and ISIS actually has both Clintons in their recruitment material. You're an imbecile.

Haven't heard this story, I'll have to look into it before I can give an opinion, but I'm sure you're mischaracterizing it based on your track record.

But they respect and fear him. He's gotten more done in his first month than Obama did in 8 years.

That was Kelly Anne's line, not Trump.

Here's the big secret about the Yemen raid.

Trump is playing 4d chess and is moving ahead of his opponents. Trump isn't playing with kiddie gloves, he means to crush the middle east into dust. War is brutal, women and children die. Americans will know what a real war looks like, Trump will make Vietnam look like a schooground fight

The wall will never ever happen lmao.

Not an argument.

/thread

Not an argument.

Good. Turnbull can get fucked, he's no better than Rudd or Gillard.

America is the new Germany, Russia is the new Italy, Japan is Japan. WWII Mark 2, Death of the eternal jew.

One problem there kiddo, the U.S. and Russia hold nearly all of the earth's nuclear bombs.

There's no distinction between an e-celeb and a celeb anymore, you're stuck in the past.

Farage attends same events that Russian oligarchs, Merkel's buddies, and entertainment elites do. He is buddies with Murdoch and Koch brothers, and both of them support mass immigration to the U.S.. Farage also supports bringing in Pakis and Indians to UK.

If Farage was actually seriously set on getting UK out of EU, he would stick around and help the process, instead of running away right after vote, and becoming professional public speaker.

was meant for

pssst you do know Obama and Clinton voted for a 700 mile fence along the Mexico border right?

Learn 2 spell, nigger.
Getting awful heretical in here.

He's right! WE NEED CLINTON, SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS NOT BEHOLDEN TO KIKES

In a just world holocaust believers would be ridiculed just as much as alien abduction believers

the shut down of those crazy subreddits have really affected Holla Forums

kek

Remember the jews have been telling us for years WWIII is impossible because Russia and USA would destroy the world with nukes. But when Russia and USA team up the rest of the world can't use nukes because they'd get glassed.

YOU WERE BORN AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME

Don't let public perseption stop you from mocking them user, i've been doing it ince elementary when our kike teachers had us watch some documentary on the holohoax and i asked uncomfortable questions such as:
And those were in my pre red pill days, i just hated the klke teacher and wanted to trigger her with anoying questions

That's alright I guess.

Funniest part is they have the exact same kinds of "proof".

I'd wager the pathology that makes one lie about abductions is the same as the one that makes one lie about holohoaxes.

South America will likely just turn into pure monkey communism until the whites gang up and gas everyone, or the communist monkey people end up killing the white people and everyone dies.

Don't forget that they all were examined by Dr Mengele

SA (at least Bananaland) is probably the only place where white minority actually has higher birthrate than the rest. If you go into the countryside you can see lots of rural folk with 10 children and things like that, so not all is lost it seems, and they are all very racist and wary of niggers.

Yes and Hitler himself spoke with each and every one of them, giving them the default villain monologue before ordering their death personally, just before whatever was supposed to kill them failed miraculously or people just forgot they existed and they left the place by the front door.

The fact that you need a new documentary every year about the holocaust, and every town in the world happens to have a Holocaust survivor that will tell their story to a school class on request.

Every other massacre/genocide I've read about has often questioned official claims of deathcounts, and yet the Holocaust is the only one where the official count dare not be questioned by any historian.

you're preaching to the choir m8 but it's good to know we've not been completely overrun by leftypolkiddies yet

Unless other user was talking about South Africa (hopeless in any case) then whatever will happen in South America will be completely bizarre and retarded compared to the rest of the world just like everything else that happens there.

I can't see how Pewdiepie getting cut off from his MCN isn't a good thing, they're just parasites that take a share of his money in exchange for promoting him and someone as big as pewdiepie doesn't need promoting.

It seems Disney is unhappy with the performance of Maker too since they've already been downsizing the operation anyway.

I don't get why the fucking retard doesn't just make his own video site for his shit and put a donation button on it.

Yeah, Pewdie's views aren't dropping and Jontron's aren't either.

He's started appearing in Sargon of Arkaad's livestreams and coming out hard against extremist lefts calling them out for what they are and he's met with the same "ALT RIGHT!" cries as the left dies.

Facts aren't persuasive.

Remember user. These are the same people that chimped out over a Jewish Sodomite "nazi" going to Berkeley. If a jew who fucks niggers in the ass can be a nazi, anyone can.

Gonna need sources on that, bucko.

Facts nor feels are persuasive. Fear is though, it interrupts the "narrative movie" that Dilbert man has mentioned in the past. And the snowflakes acting like wild animals just make people fear their intentions and rally around Trump. The longer they stay feral, the worse it will be for them.

Well most serious Historians already agree that FDR formed an economic blockade around Japan in order to force their hand and attack Pearl Harbor, so that her would have Public support to go to war.

Coincidentally most of the fleet just happened to be out on exercises that day.

And on 9/11 most of the AirForce just happened to be out on exercises that day. Which gave Bush public support to invade Afghanistan and then the Greater Middle East.

So in about 50 years time MSM will finally report new declassified documents exposing 9/11 as being allowed to happen. But anyone affected will be dead by then most likely.

I wonder if people will ever get the actual Truth of the second world war.

More like he literally just posted it. It takes about a week for a video to "peak" in views. 4 million seems about pewdie's average looking at it.

Meant as a reply to>>646860

poor pewdiepie, hopefully he can buy some walled off castle.

Don't worry. After the muslims kill off all the Swedes Finland will mop up Scandinavia, kill the muslims, and annex the whole thing.

I remember when the cool kids hated pewdiepie because he was popular. So now it's ok to like him?

PewDiePie was shit for years because he was essentially targetting 10 yr olds. It's how he became popular.

Now that his fanbase has aged he's allowed to speak in complete sentences. That's why people like him now.

And this changes nothing as using a nuke would create a international crisis.

Sargon is also a literal cuck who take care of his wife's daughter.

ME?

SA?

It's getting so big, especially that this has perpetuated into a media killing machine. Currently, this stream here (youtube.com/watch?v=i1p0apfSCIU) is at a consistent 12,000 viewers. The media is frustrated, especially in the last six hours.
It's been pushed by major redpilled youtubers, including PewDiePie, Pyrocynical, and JonTron. Media has been bit by the tail by this retaliation.

Wow your generation is lazy as balls isn't it.

I'm glad I'll be dead soon, you can take over this pissheap.

RWDS.

What would you call an appeal too fear? Wouldn't an appeal too fear just be a form of Pathos?

You're not tricking anyone schlomo.

You forget the actual celeb community collapsed as well. Remember, Hollywood essentially shilled against Trump as a whole like with those cringe videos on jewtube telling people not to vote for him and they still got BTFO.

E-celebs did nothing wrong.

oh no aids moby….quick press the button

Who is worse beardfat or aidsmoby

You have to go back Pedro

What the fuck is happening in this thread? Judeophilia, Holohoax apologetics, anti Trump rhetoric, I thought all of this garbage stuff was forbidden on Holla Forums?

Reddit found this place.

You must be confused. Here on Holla Forums all people are contrarians who hate whatever Holla Forums believes and have fantasies of fucking Maisie Williams.

It's obvious ironic shitposting and baiting.

im from 9gag

What a pleb, I'm from KYM

I am actually from Bebo

It's called bait. or Holla Forums

Shut up already kike it is not a way to address an Elven Prince.

Not sure it sounds more Jewy than the usual. Call it sixth sense but I sense a strong Jewish presence in this thread, they smell like dwarves.

Is Maisie a trap? Is Maisie the Elven Kiek prince?

Reported for paedophilia.

Fear is not an emotion in and of itself, it is a reaction to a potential danger, a biological reflex. A successful application of a persuasive technique can stimulate fear, however but it need not merely emotive; the other methods can work just as well. You can make people react in fear to the possibility that they are being unethical to their allies and family, or that they are committing a mental error if they do not go along with what you suggest. Anything to avoid danger and destruction.

But this assuming we limit ourselves to the three modes of persuasion, which is a mistake as it is rather two dimensional, and it tends to assume that the mode of persuasion is rhetorical when other delivery payloads work just as well. In this case, violence.

Look at this three dimensionally; is there a information payload for the rioters that is persuasive for their benefit or not? Is the violence targeted at satisfactory targets or not? And are the ringleaders of the riots immune to consensus cracking or not? If one of those three axis are negative, then the net effect is counterproductive for the end goal. In the first dimension, the information payload is essentially "anyone who disagrees with us is non-human and must be destroyed". This is NEGATIVE persuasion and thus harder to implement than POSITIVE persuasion ("anyone who AGREES with us IS human and must be saved" for the counterpoint). There were attempts to steer it into the positive direction, but the rhetorical fire-teams are generally not very skilled at deploying their payloads and also prone to mindless violence, making the positive approach impossible. As a result, even in the first dimension the riots are already in deep trouble.

In the second dimension, violence against acceptable targets is not achieved. Rather than attacking captains of industry and suggesting that Trump is in bed with them (which could raise a specter with easily manipulated people that he's in bed with people who are too powerful for their own good and part of the problem originally) or similar objects that are held in suspicion, those "captains" are the ones CONTROLLING the riots for their own personal gain and do not want to receive negative PR by being harangued by their own mob and have publicly come out against Trump anyway thus defeating any usefulness they have as a vector of attack. Thus the targets are instead normal people who do not comply with the wishes of the mob, completely defeating the purpose trying persuade those normal people to abandon Trump.

And in the final dimension, the ringleaders of these riots are not immune to consensus cracking. For example, Elon Musk did not like Trump. But he also thinks he can make money under Trump and is visibly taking a low profile role (if any) in the insurrection against him. The Koch brothers are still against Trump but also want some of his policies to come to fruition since they would financially benefit them, so their Americans For Prosperity plays it both ways. And then you have Soros and Buffett and the ultra rich; previously they saw eye-to-eye on Obama. They do NOT with Trump. You have the political machine, which is in a state of disruption as agents within it vie for power and attack each other in addition to Trump and his allies. There is no serious consensus, which means that this last dimension is also a non-factor.

And this is why, even with all thus supposed turmoil that is going on, Trump has a ~55% approval rating at the moment, and why he would beat someone like Liz Warren if another election was held today. The movement against him is so mismanaged that they are pushing people TO him out of fear OF them, rather than away or better still to their side.

Watch her film iBoy to realise that her career is in decline. Only degenerate people love her.

I must be retarded because everything you just said just completely went over my head. Thanks though.

A television or film thread could have been made instead of this.

Youtube is the new Television

Why don't you make the thread yourself anyway?

this looks like a great new film

>boogie literally almost got BLACKED…

Quit shilling your talmudvision, kike.

JamesIDF pls go

We are too big to fail, every time people try to bring me down, I am rising like the Phoenix. Fuck you Niggers, Sand Niggers and Jews.

When they say "No Russian" in that scene they mean "Dont speak Russian", since they were false-flagging as Americans.

cremation doesn't destroy bones, so where are the 160,000,000 bones buried?

Cremation is capable of destroying bone. For example, check the ashes in an urn, you'll see little tiny bone fragments. often times hot bones are crushed in the oven by the person doing the cremating.

So in these 1940's style ovens, they had presses to crush the bones? From the pictures they apparently had bodies literally stuffed in these ovens. How do you crush them?

Middle East, South America

It is impossible and they know it this is why they've passed laws in Europe to protect their phony conspiracy theories. It was materially impossible and there are zero evidences.
Now let's get right into the >>>/oven/

Up to four bodies at a time and they knew the nationalities of the victims with the colour escaping from the chimneys 😂

You're retard? if Trump got impeached, you got Pence not the dyin corpse

Not even the modern ovens turned on 24/7 can do that.

"""Undocumented""" votes didn't count

He didn't say Gamergate was controlled opposition. He said Gamergate's opponents were controlled opposition. They were a small part of what was supposed to be a struggle against the "powers that be" but that failed horribly. I don't know whether they were supposed to struggle against the status quo so that people would rally behind the government, or they were supposed to win and provide the illusion of change, because the post doesn't seem to say. I imagine it would have been played by ear.

Either way, it failed so it doesn't matter.

Kjellberg means mountain of spring. The dead giveaway for a Jewish name is gold, silver, ruby or some other precious metal/stone appearing in the name. The suffix comes from either profession or place of origin, and most Jews were in monetary professions.

Fucking Ameritards, I swear.