Favorite TV original arc?

Favorite TV original arc?

"current toonami shows can be posted here"

Is this phase 2 of your master plan? Didn't get your way so now you'll pretend to be /a/ posters and spam the board with Narushit?

bump

reported for being a butthurt faggot trying to derail another Holla Forums thread

I skipped all the TV original arcs.

this is an /a/ thread

Reported for questioning the BO

user this is getting sad, and you're not even that good at pretending. Then again I guess you just wanted to make another shitty meta thread instead of actually tricking anyone.

sage negated
Please stop being so pathetic

Hope the BO wakes up soon and starts banning these faggots

I skipped all that shit. Wasn't worth it at the end.

Tenten is best girl btw, despite getting the least screentime.

Do we know who tenten married?

Is this still showing on Toonami? I guess for the manga it'd be when the Akatsuki invades Konoha and we learn of Nagato's real form. I thought the contrast between him and Naruto was pretty good especially with that book that Jiraiya wrote showed how two different perspectives could interpret the same thing.

When JoJo airs, the fanbase will crumble to dusto, with newfags constantly parroting whatever one character says in an arc, and there will be Sonic-tier levels of OC stands.

So this is now a jojo thread, right?

Isn't that happening already?

Besides this is a Naruto thread. Talk about Naruto

Like how any of the other teams would have been way cooler protagonists than team 7.

The team with Rock Lee would be cooler.

Rock Lee makes everything cooler

It would have been so much better. It could have been actually about effort vs genetics instead of shonen power levels.

This is a Naruto thread? I thought it was a general Toonami thread. I don't watch/read Naruto because it's too clusterfucky.

Does it say toonami general you dumb nigger?

I don't know. It just showed up, and I'm always in the mood to shit all over naruto.

That shit ate up way too much of my time.

I like how naruto was about effort trumping genetics and all that jazz.

Then at the end it became all about bloodlines and shit.

Better yet, the only guy who seemed to even remotely stand for hard work, Guy, becomes a cripple that no one bothers to fix.

Yea, Naruto will always be the series that could have been decent if the creator gave a fuck.

So like

How did the son of hokage, whose parents seem to come from distinguished families, have to resort to eating expired food to survive?

Where did all the money he should have inherited go?

Because.

Well I don't know. I think he just liked to run away from the Third Hokage's house.

By son of the Hokage do you mean Naruto? The in show explanation is that because he has that nine tailed fox demon inside of him everyone treats him like a freak. That and people with tailed demons inside of them are treated as a WMD.

Which honestly is a plothole itself. "Yes fellow villagers lets treat the superpowered kid like shit, surely that won't come back to bite us in the ass".

What does that have to do with him being dirt poor when he should be living in extreme comfort.

Like I said, he lives with the Hokage, but is a little shit that likes to run away and start shit to get noticed.

I don't know why it was written like that, all I know is that there's this general anti-war theme that really wasn't utilized well.

He has a separate apartment though.

A tiny, shitty one.

Of what ?

Shit thread/10