Dysnomia (aka Jim) just deleted information threads for no reason and he banned me for "spam", check photo

Dysnomia (aka Jim) just deleted information threads for no reason and he banned me for "spam", check photo.

Luckily I saved the threads so wait for them and save them. You might need it.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/jim/src/1480678123560.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not the photo.

He also deleted the thread where he tried shilling against two anons and made himself look like a fool.

The Ron thread

The Ton Sun thread

The Tom thread

I didn't get to finish this one.

Nothing new. Just delete the things you don't like.

In the deleted Jim thread he never defended his arguments with proof. He claimed random bans/deleted was the exception. Still waiting for proof. Now he's angry he lost the argument.

Jim, the tard.

It will all be easier to re-post now I have it as screenshots.

Nice hat Jim.

your posting are rude and make no sense

Nice hat Jim.

why are you shamelessly deleting shit that doesn't need to be deleted?

I mean the threads before the spam started.

well someone is, but that's beside the point. Why were the original threads deleted? That's the main question.

It's the same thing Jim did when this whole thing started. He wants to kill all resistance.

As you can see, they're just deleting my posts right now.

He'll claim it's just butthurt pedos, watch.

Archive everything that is going on currently and save it in a folder. Take screencaps and save them all. Then make a thread in a couple of days after the butthurt moderation has calmed down.

EXPOSE THE FAGGOTRY

It all started with the info. They have secrets.

KILL THE JIM

Jim has many alias.

Back in his military days he was known as Pigfucker Supreme, and from what ive heard he earned that title.

mod likes fapping to cartoon infants because they represent a powerless sexual object that he can cowardly control just like this shit board

It's time to water the Holla Forums tree of liberty!

YOU CAN LEAVE!

You are not welcome here.

I hope you're not imblying da pedos are Not butthurt, are you?

Jim Jong-Un

If you want to talk about jim you can't do it here.

Have a good video on jim. The reason I had to make a board on 8ch.pl is because it makes no sense to make a jim board on his website. I don't want to put work into something he can destroy at any moment. I also have the same board over on endchan but Its bare and brand new.
8ch.pl/jim
endchan.net/jim

Video link: 8ch.pl/jim/src/1480678123560.mp4

bump

This place has always sucked. What happened to the good ol "pools closed" type of posts? I swear 4chan was better than this place will ever be

If you don't like it GTFO fag

Do you know who the bald guy is?

Have you ever tried banning yourself?

Tbh I think
ass belongs too
And i think jim took the picture.

Here he is at james's temple.

This whole site has become reddit 2.0

wasn't it always reddit?

bump for legit news about Holla Forums

I STAND WITH JIM

bump

Take it to Facebook

what did the blacked out text say and requesting the video from the post that said he has ulcers?

I have a folder full of dysnomia's autism and 8cucking.

YOU ARE A WHORE