Somebody give me a good counter pic to this reddit shit

Somebody give me a good counter pic to this reddit shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here you go

Dont you know its a sin to lie? And technically, environmental protection is relevant to all political parties. Including the dissolving of the ozone layer.

not for reptilians
they want to change this hostile to humans

there is simply not enough carbon dioxide we can produce in a reasonable amount of time to change the climate.

Just remind them TRUMP WON LOL

Yeah it's a sin to lie, so we should do our best to ring in the global warming exaggeration. Everyone knows co2 heats up the atmosphere but it's not happening at the rate most liberal pukes say it is.

graph shows only 10 years..

who cares if climate change is real or not? we should be working on clean energy anyway. it'll make it cheaper for everyone and provide new jobs in the process.

OOh, one off from satanic quads.

Well if you can show me irrefutable truth of reptilians then I will gladly accept that.

thanks faggot for proving me irrefutably

The 97% is a lie. Basically the dude did a survey asking do u liek climate change?
If yes then then they asked do you believe in global warming? Then the 97% was taken from that.
The biggest issue is that America isnt the problem with polution. If we clean up our act China will take over the slack tbh

Shapiro and prager had some good counter stuff for that
i'll make a copypasta you can use

Shapiro is not tall enough to feel the temp change
=^]

Kys stormfag.

Come on…

potholer54’s Climate change explained, and the myths debunked on YouTube: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP

libtards and kikes.

Why are you already assuming that climate change is a myth?
You should be checking the claims in the infographic, not looking for a "counter"

Not assuming it's a myth, I'm just looking for something like global cooling or some smug half-assed, thing put together like this.

Because the burden of proof is on the people making a claim. Global warmists have been spectacularly wrong about everything, all the time. They have no credibility whatsoever.

skeptoid did an episode on the global cooling myth of the 1970s some time ago.

'Claims' reported in Time or other media rags or by Al Gore are no place to look for accurate information.

The channel linked in gives the legit published research papers.

People here still shill for the flat earth meme
Do you seriously fucking think there's anyone who could possibly articulate a sound argument here?

Climate change is a shit meme. It exists, but it isn't nearly as alarming as faggots makes it look like. You'll probably be dead by the time it affects the world, so why would you care?

I haven't seen one of those retards in a long time, and i'm on here basically every night.