Guardian’s Leigh Alexander Goes Full Rioter: Time to “Pick up a Brick” After #BrexitVote

Guardian’s Leigh Alexander Goes Full Rioter: Time to “Pick up a Brick” After #BrexitVote

theralphretort.com/guardians-leigh-alexander-goes-full-rioter-say-time-pick-brick-brexit-6024016/

Other urls found in this thread:

islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-fing-hate-white-people.html
conservativetribune.com/muslim-does-something-sick/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/65812/most-blacks-will-never-trust-whites-survey/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/05/02/radical-uk-preacher-british-muslims-want-islamic-nation/
spectator.co.uk/2016/04/why-do-we-pretend-that-all-muslims-are-sweet-smiley-and-integrated/
cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/anti-white-race-hate-crimes-in-the-uk-britain/
tweetsave.com/leighalexander/status/718847903515688960
web.archive.org/web/20160625020807/https://twitter.com/leighalexander/status/718847903515688960
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/90rzi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait 1/4 black 3/4 racist cracker works at the Guardian ?

She's 0% black. She tries to look "ethnic" for victim points.

Need a thread on all the celebrities triggered

Yeah she's 1/4th but passes as white when she straighten her hairs.

M8…

who cares what some fat fugly does or says.

Fixed that for you, cunt.

Top kek m80

As if she could pick anything up off the ground without falling on it. Tip another one back and shut the hell up, you crazy fucking bitch.

Saging for ralph retort.

Gomergate please. Nobody cares

literally a nobody.
move along gentlemen, nothing to care about here.

Is she a mullato or a kike?

Why are non-whites so pissed?

Is all the economics and trade mumbo-jumbo a big nothing? Is it really all about whites blocking wogs from entering, perhaps even passing new laws expelling them and putting white native Britains first?

i wish fugg her

Yes. Even though nobody ever wants to say anything is about race, everything is always about race.

Non-whites are mad that the UK might not just fall into their control effortlessly like they thought it would.

Can I get some news articles or vids or tweet compilations that covers this fact?

I've seen photo's of her when she was younger. She actually looked hot back then. She took the whole Dolezal treatment.

Since when does she work for the Guardian? Didn't she write for some game website?

islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-fing-hate-white-people.html

Complete with delicious video proof. Also:

conservativetribune.com/muslim-does-something-sick/

businesstech.co.za/news/general/65812/most-blacks-will-never-trust-whites-survey/

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/05/02/radical-uk-preacher-british-muslims-want-islamic-nation/

spectator.co.uk/2016/04/why-do-we-pretend-that-all-muslims-are-sweet-smiley-and-integrated/

cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/anti-white-race-hate-crimes-in-the-uk-britain/

Yes. Global trade is a lie and doesn't matter in 99% of cases for a well ran country*.

*ran by white males.

She didn't just hit the wall, she demolished it. Explains the bricks.

She always did work for the Guardian as far as I know. I recall seeing an email chain of hers floating around very early in GG in which the subject header had "#KillAllMen" and the body had the Guardian staff to wait for Leigh to brief them on the GG situation. She was the EIC of the gaming site Gamasutra before she bailed and started a new gaming site that I think died within a few months.

Greg Costikyan, please go.

This sociopath obviously spray tanned her self, dyed and curled her hair to look like X% dindoo for bonus oppression points.

Reminds me of that slag with blue eyes and blonde hair that did the exact same thing, and later someone found pictures of her younger self with blonde hair.

She now works for the Guardian?

talk about failing upwards

Alexander is 1/8 black. One of her grandfathers was black.
tweetsave.com/leighalexander/status/718847903515688960

Probably blackmailed an editor. That would be her MO.

Is there any proof of this? I'm not clicking your unarchived link fam.

Math fail 1/4 black.

Um. notice that the address is directed to tweetsave?

You okay, freech?

Here you go.
web.archive.org/web/20160625020807/https://twitter.com/leighalexander/status/718847903515688960

Doesn't really prove anything, its most likely a random photo of a coal burner.

Even 1/8 dindoo is coming out distinctively brown with brown eyes.

Yuck.

I am sure Alexander is a nom d'plume and she is a jewess.

A melting pot is nothing specific. Anyone loyal to "nothing specific" is insane.

Example: Waiter- "What would you like to drink, sir?" Customer- "Oh, nothing specific. Just mix anything you find into a big jug."

———————————————————————

Two good things mixed together don't make an even better thing.

Example: Coca cola and beer mixed together are less appealing than when they're seperated.

And the Mi5 isn't going to fucking jail him for trying to incite a riot?

Ding ding ding! Not sure about the name game, but she claims hebe blood more than heritage from mudda afrika. Not sure how much, but I do remember her talking about it in some sadsack autobiography article.

You DO realize that she hates blacks, right? Calling them "hood men"? She just does it to use the diversity points she has been given while self loathing at the same time. Typical psychopath.

Her mother is jewish, which is enough to explain the groid features on its own.

Both.

Stop trying to get views.

VERY common for cunts in journalism. Pic related keeps getting caught plagiarizing but somehow keeps her job. Maybe because she's fucking the publisher?

archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq
archive.is/eAubq

Because OP sucks 6 million dicks.

Oh, no grand conspiracy, it's just nepotism.

archive.is/90rzi

Another bitch pretending to be 'queer' for the status

For his sake I'd hope not.

Oh she actually found a new job. Don't give a fuck about her opinions though

She has been a stringer for the Granuiad for a while. Fuck, I've been published there, it's nothing special.

Bitch wants to bring a brick to a fun fight.

Let her.

(((Leigh Alexander)))

That curly hair and hooked nose says it all.

Non whites and SJW whites have no idea why they were against Brexit. in interviews they would just mumble ignorant nonsense and throw their hands up saying "I can't imagine why we'd want to!". They were against it because the government told them to be, and they are mindless retards.

Even the basic economic aspects of Brexit are beyond these people.

name rings a bell

is there a compilation.jpg ?

Her dad is an afro-american G.I.

Adjusting for British taste in women:

This is exactly what would happen.

Cheeky fucking colonists.

Nigger advocates violence how is this news?

Not surprised in the least.

This is some "Jews is white, too" shit isn't it?

What shithole Holla Forums have become?

Tell me that's not an edit user.

As for all these salt-mining threads, all it accomplishes is to make me more angry than them. Laugh all we want, these people are the establishment, and their views are shared by lots of stupid people.

Holla Forums is the shithole it has become. But it is our shithole, pissing in an ocean of piss etc.

Also checked.

She was a cute chick, for sure.

It's like a "Meth, not even once" contrast, honestly.

Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

They are twins.

The girl on the left got fucked genetics wise. She is white but still looks like a nigger somehow.

Shes Albino. She still has the bone structure of a nigger that's why she looks like a nigger.
Race is NOT just skin deep.

the fucking nigger looks whiter than the ginger

the ginger's obviously got tonnes of nigger in here, but don't go saying retarded shit like this, user.

Too many pyschopaths on the loose, this is definitely true.

I'm serious. Aside from the fact that they're both clearly niggers, the nigger-er one has whiter facial genetics

No she doesn't, look closer. They have about the same facial shape. The reason you might think that is because the darker doesn't look "out of place" so to speak. She looks like she's supposed to while the "white" one looks "wrong".

Maybe. some photoshopfag should shoop the nogger to be white so we can compare

To be fair her grandfather was probably 25% or more white like most african americans. Which shows you how much african dna can bring down white dna instead of being somewhere in the middle like you might expect intelligence wise.

cunts like her need the rosa luxemberg treatment tbh.

Sick of them.

that's a ginger nigger. it has pale skin because it's a ginger. still a nigger though.

YO HOL UP

WE WUZ WHITE

Yes its because of her that germany hated jews at the time, because all the fuckin german commies were jews.

they will NEVER fucking tell goys that shit in school. they seriously think expect people to think jew were hated literally "just cause."

its good thing that as a small child i always questioned everything.

when kids constantly as why why why for everything, dont look annoyed and have them think its bad, instead reinforce them to ask why.

thats why i could never have grown up to be a good goyim.

the jews will not own this planet through global communism. i will seed a dozen children to make sure of it.

sorry for the typos