Obligatory

:3

american children are disgusting and unskilled little monkeys

american people are uncultured swines

to think that some of them believe there can be anything degenerate in a society that is so shallow and disgusting is a joke

it's not easy to beat best korea but american's could learn something else than twerking ;)

south korea's attempt

absolutely disgusting
why is she shaking her hips like that?
poor kid is taught to move like her mother that whore and doesn't know she's being corrupted by this disgusting mindless imperialist consumerist cheap imitation of cultural expression

kek, where am I?

reddit 2.0

You're on cuckchan

Ikr
Got banned for a public pic of Laneya Grace taken from the Vogue magazine.
Modos here are complete redditers.

MODS

RIP good girls of a once good America

sweet pics
;_;

little girls are kewl

Thank you.

Repost plz

I know right. I got banned for posting this pic once.

you think this is the right place for posting those?
think about the context

GurinelTV, eh?

so?

I love gurinel

As a random unimportant mod, my rule of thumb for determining cp is: if it's allowed on voat.co, then it isn't illegal, per say. Voat's jailbait forum was shut down, but they still have a "youngladies" forum, which gets away with a lot of stuff you probably couldn't on this site. I find this pretty ridiculous; if the site filled with plebbitors that doesn't allow dox is allowed to link to it, surely we should.

The question isn't about illegal content, though. This board has no expectation of providing absolute free speech, as it's not a global board anymore. It's privately owned by some autistic weirdo, and if you don't like that you're free to go away and post legal pedoshit on your own board. Saying you "get banned on a site that is the "free speech" alternative to 4chan" is pretty factitious and kikey because you're only being banned on one privately owned board. Banning whoever you want was always something the owners and mods of private boards were allowed to do. No site ideals or promise of free speech is being betrayed here. If anyone in this thread was b&, and I don't think they were, it wasn't because they posted anything illegal. Pedos are problematic because they are a paradox in regards to free speech. I do agree with Holla Forums and Lowcard, to some extent, though, that pedo content being banned is a canary for the beginning of censorship in a site.

However, pedos' relationship in regards to free speech is more complicated than that. Pedos will, in any and all cases, attempt to escalate the illegality of their postings until they're either banned or are posting CP. They don't want or intend to play by the rules, and their only goal is to push the boundaries as far as possible. If someone posts legal pedoshit, it's only a matter of time before the thread escalates to the point where cp is being posted. It's, in a way, illegal by proxy. By banning pedoshit before it manifests as full-on illegal content, you're not only sending a message that the mods won't entertain the pedos' little game to see how much they can get away with, but you stop the transformation into cp spamming right then and there. And it doesn't matter that their "totally legal" content isn't being tolerated, because as a userbase, they only actually care about free speech as much as the social justice warriors do. If everybody except them is being censored, they couldn't care less, as long as they have their own little echo chamber. And if this site is shut down because of them (or refuses to entertain them in the first place), they'll just move on to the next. It's a perverse subversion of standing for free speech online.

Bullshit. Not all pedos are the same. There are lot of pedos who don't view cp at all.

"Pedos" as a manifestation of their posting habits as a collective.

What collective? There's no collective.

Yeah, but there's a group of similarly minded people who, when put on an imageboard together and told to post, always wield the same results.

and this is when all jews go to oven? 2 jews act bad :^)

It's Emily Bloom's bottom you dumbass.

You really are a delusional hotpocket

ehh heheh shutup

Bump

ty :3

Lordy lordy!!